Smoke out 2020

Doccer19677

1 minute ago, Doccer19677 said:

I am thinking of going to this event in April. Has anyone any experience of the event? I’ll be coming from the uk so all feedback/insight welcome. Please message

thanks

Hey Doccer19677, 

What/where is Smoke out 2020?

Hi it is a bear/cigar event in Las Vegas in April (8 -13). I am trying to get a sense of what really goes on there, I don’t want to be the only Brit at the event 😈. I thought about going a couple of years ago but work got in the way  X

1 minute ago, Doccer19677 said:

Hi it is a bear/cigar event in Las Vegas in April (8 -13). I am trying to get a sense of what really goes on there, I don’t want to be the only Brit at the event 😈. I thought about going a couple of years ago but work got in the way  X

Thanks for that and as a smoker I'm relieved as I googled 'SMOKE OUT 2020' and got a load of stop smoking sites!

I've now found the correct site - [think before following links] http://www.lasvegassmokeout.com/

• Haha 1

Yeah as you can see the web site doesn’t give much away. I’m trying to get a sense of how raw/sleazy it can be (the more the better imho). Also is it best to stay on the resort or stay elsewhere and enjoy the entertainment?  I could go to Berlin instead, it would be cheaper xx

6 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

Yeah as you can see the web site doesn’t give much away. I’m trying to get a sense of how raw/sleazy it can be (the more the better imho). Also is it best to stay on the resort or stay elsewhere and enjoy the entertainment?  I could go to Berlin instead, it would be cheaper xx

hmmmm doesn't come across as that sleazy to me but hopefully someone on here can enlighten you.

Berlin? Well now you're talking sleaze!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sorry I missed this - and especially sorry that Smokeout wound up being cancelled this year because of the pandemic. But to answer your question going forward - the event isn't "publically" sleazy; the resort is not a clothing-optional one and sex in public is not legal, etc. That said, lots of guys bring things like slings, St. Andrews' Crosses and set them up where they can be seen through the windows of their suites and sometimes one can see them in use. I don't know if things will change next year, but the past few years we've had an on site playroom in the evenings where I got plenty of raw dick in my ass.

And of course there are LOTS of suite parties and individual fuck-a-thons. 😉 For that matter, it's not unknown for people to get it on in the hospitality suite, as long as they're not in view from the outside.  (This is most commonly someone getting head while being boot-blacked, but I've heard about more happening.) The guys who run the event are VERY sex-positive - as long as it's not going to get the event in trouble, they're cool. 

Remember - you can have a scene, wander out to the pool and meet another guy and wind up going right back to your room, or his. 

So it's not PUBLIC sleaze like at Folsom or Dore in SF, but there's a lot of fun to be had. I'm definitely looking forward to next year.