I Was Pozzed at a Sauna in London

Hi, guys. I've posted before about the sauna I frequent in London, and I went there again this past Friday. Everything seemed to come together to produce the most fantastic experience of my life. In short, I got fucked fifteen times in a little under four hours, and 13 different guys shot their loads up my ass! They ranged from a fat guy with a four inch dick, to a thin guy with a huge dick (more about him later), from a group scene in the restrooms on the third floor, to a really slutty scene with me laying in the sling, legs up, taking cocks one after the other until my ass was just dripping spunk.

I think the sling scene was best - this fat, middle-aged guy started fucking me and by the time he was ready to cum, there were three or four others watching. When he finished, a nice, athletic looking guy with a big dick took his place and began fucking me really slowly, moving the sling back and forth. He really turned me on. He kept smirking down at me, sort of secretly, and I suppose he might have not cum if I'd asked. But I told him to shoot it, and when he came he just sort of held the head inside me and squirted just inside. When he pulled out I felt round for my hole, and there was there was this huge gob of spunk sliding out. A small, hairy bear-like guy was watching. He put his finger in me and felt for the spunk. He was really excited. I said "come on, do me." He practically launched into the saddle and shoved a short, but fat dick up my oozing ass. He was all red and sweaty and after a while he gasped "where do you want it?" I grabbed his hips and held him in me. "Inside" I said, and he let loose, slamming his cock into my hole he shot.

I just want to say about the restroom. I went up there and fell asleep naked, face down on one of the benches. Suddenly, I felt some one climb on top of me. What a shock! One minute I was dozing, the next a guy was crouched between my legs, shoving a very long, thick cock up my ass! Fortunately, I was wet with spunk and lube. Then a few other guys came into the room, presumably to take a piss, and I heard someone say “let’s take turns fucking him." I surmised word had got round about me. The guy on my back was very thin: I could just see his face silhouetted over my shoulder and reach back to feel the boney legs straddling me - and he was shivering and gasping as the other guys fed him poppers. His cock was smooth and it kind-of tingled as it slid in and out, almost like a burning feeling. I lay there helplessly as someone straddled my head so the top could suck some cock he fucked. I felt my spine tingle as I glanced back and saw the gaunt, excited face of the guy riding me - I suspected, no, I knew he was far gone with AIDS. I looked around, and the other guys were watching and jacking, eager to take me, pale excited faces in the dim light. The guy in my hole started to shake and jerk - should I stop him? Should I? Then I lay my head on my arms, raised my ass a little, and accepted his cum as he shot it into me. I swear I could feel it burn as it flooded me.

When he'd finished, he started to giggle and climbed off me. He was really skinny and bright eyed. "Wild!" he said, "really wild. You're fucked man." Then his buddies got me kneeling on the couch, as the next cock slid up my tingling hole. I can't tell you how excited I am.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeh I need titwork to cum. Love to pump then get a harness on to show show my udders in the darkroom. Hear the clamps jangling in my pocket, squeeze and tug them so my ass opens for your cock. Make me moan with pleasure so a crowd gathers and pull the chain to make me suck the next dick before he moves round the rear to fuck and fill me. I work my tits most days