Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

6 minutes ago, steve-tmq said:

Yep grate idea, but location? We live so far apart.

Well this is a fantasy list so location isn't an issue. I'll accom and you can all pop round in an hour and magically turn into raging tops (there are quite a few bottoms on my list). Actually why wait an hour? 5 minutes will do as I don't need to clean out as in my fantasy I'm always cleaned out and ready for action at a moments notice. Every one on my list will also be loading me at least 3 times each and I'll absorb every drop with no leakage unless someone wants to eat it out.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Maybe we can charter a small 'cruise" ship...all gay crew and sleazy ports of call

Now there is an idea although in my fantasy I don't suffer from sea sickness just a certain flu.

Edited by RawUK
general discussion not backroom
  • Upvote 1

I have to add a few to my original list : breedingcameraman, cansmoker84, monsterpa and qban. All of these men are sexy, masculine and confident. These qualities in a man make me melt !!

Hey guys, please invite me to the party. This could be the orgy of my dreams !!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, evilqueerpig said:

I think we all owe RawUK, a hearty thank you, if not a shag for creating this thread.

Aww shucks, thanks evilqueerpig. Was pondering the idea of starting it for a while but wanted it to be exactly how it turned out to be - just a bit of fun and flirty and the crushes to just take it as a compliment rather than anything untoward.

So many of mine are fellow pig bottoms, but lets not let complications like that get in the way - remember it's just a bit of fun.

However, if any of you do hook up because of the thread then do let us all know 🙂