Face Slapping

LoadMyHoleSF

I have one semi regular top who is very aggressive, slaps my face, arse and ribcage, spits, chokes and shoves me around as well as pisses on me after fucking me and I love it. everytime he texts me that he is coming over I get excited and just totally submit to him

• Upvote 1

I had my first bad whipping during sex bout 20 years ago i was actually married then and agreed to let a sadist have his way with me as i was totally bound down this scared the hell out of me first time but i went back regularly for more!! Was very hard to explain to my wife the belt welts on my ass and back and legs along with swollen lips and black eye

On 1/20/2020 at 4:00 PM, BoyStrangler said:

I love slapping a whore when I fuck it. The best faggots will actually beg you to hit them and thank you afterwards. Some whores aren't happy unless you leave a bruise. Plus I really love strangling a bitch so it goes well together. It's a great way to show some slut that you don't give a fuck about it or respect it. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKHOLE. For me it's not about hurting it cause I really don't give a fuck if it likes it or not. It's about putting a whore in its place. Down on all fours  being slapped, pissed on, spit on and strangled unconscious. I have even had a few choice sluts beg me to punch them in the face while I fucked them.

jesus fuck yes - I so want you to fuck me, please! Do ANYTHING you want!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:41 PM, Marlarbar said:

As a top, I absolutely love to slap the face of the slut I fuck. 

2 options : we talked about it before (like on an app) and I know what can I do, how hard I can do it. 

We did not talk about it and I'll go more and more and really read your face to see what you are feeling about it. 

Most of the time, it makes my dick so hard, it's turn on the bottom. 

I allready fucked once a guy who needed to be slaped in the face really hard to cum : oh boy it was fun 😈

Most total bottom pigs love it. I know I do its about a man teaching me my place -which is there for his pleasure

On 1/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I love slapping a whore when I fuck it. The best faggots will actually beg you to hit them and thank you afterwards. Some whores aren't happy unless you leave a bruise. Plus I really love strangling a bitch so it goes well together. It's a great way to show some slut that you don't give a fuck about it or respect it. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKHOLE. For me it's not about hurting it cause I really don't give a fuck if it likes it or not. It's about putting a whore in its place. Down on all fours  being slapped, pissed on, spit on and strangled unconscious. I have even had a few choice sluts beg me to punch them in the face while I fucked them.

as a total sub I agree with you wholeheartedly. That is the way we like to be, and deserve to be  treated

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, subhole said:

Im happy that there are really doms that like to punish slaves. I’m looking for such a Dom, wish such brilliant guys would live much closer. Unfortunately im in Germany, Sir. 

Would like to offer my face to a Dom to punish it, want to receive a hundred slaps or more every week. Only to make a Dom feeling good.

I don't do it to punish them. I do it to remind them what they are. Submissive fucktoys and cumholes that I can do whatever I want to. I also do it because it's fun to beat a cumdump and then make it beg for my cock, piss down its throat and make it thank me, make it beg me to strangle it unconscious then choke them out and wake them up with my forearm up their ass.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

i love being face slapped and bruised while being fucked and  scull fucked . I also offer my throat to be choked with hands , belt or rope , as long as bruising appears on my neck too. Any one want to use me ?

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:00 PM, BoyStrangler said:

I am a faggot to be used as my top wishes. I fully submit.

Being a bottom that likes it rough and assertive, I don't mind getting slapped, punched, or hit by a top.  Not to the point of injury or harm though.  It still has to be fun.  Certain guys have certain things they like to do, just talk about it.  My husband is a big fan of covering my mouth, and often grabbing my neck to choke too.  But he doesn't cut off my air.  It's an Alpha dominant move, and I love it.

I love to be slapped while being fucked. I'll mention it. Play it by ear with new people. Beg for it from tops I've fucked with many times. 

I see there's a bit of an art to it, too. Some tops just slap to jar your head, randomly, to perform dominance. That's not as much fun as the guys who know exactly when to slap, where on the face or side of the head to slap, and know how to do it so they aren't playing at being dom but actually are.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 7:54 PM, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

I have an ongoing connection with a dominant black top who likes to be in complete control. Recently, during one of our hook ups, he slapped me hard repeatedly across the face. It got him super hard and very dominant and we ended up having some of the best sex that we’ve ever had.  Later he told me that he was very pleased that I submitted so well to his slaps. Being slapped was a new experience for me and I have mixed feelings about it.  I liked submitting to his physical control but the actual slaps were not a turn on for me. I’m curious to know about other guy‘s experiences and their thoughts. 

Give to me his contact address?? 🙄❤️

For me I like it to feel how trashy cheap whore I'm is.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I may be in a minority here, but i don't particularly like being hit in general, and I don't subscribe to the "what a bottom wants doesn't matter, it's all about the top" playacting that seems do common.

I like being dominated. There is a lot of stuff that falls into the category of "not my preference, but it's hot when a top does anyhow. I don't mind being choked a bit. I had a recent experience where I had very little lube in my ass and a top with a very large cock refused to add any, and fucked me essentially dry with a thick 9 in her for a half hour before cumming in me. It bordered on painful at times but I just had to give in to the experience and let him use me.

But being slapped or hit? No thanks.

• Like 1