Enhancing Anonymous Sex

BritishCumdump

Here’s a little tip I sometimes employ at the bathhouse, especially when I’m ass-up facing away from the door and the ambient music is playing too loud for me to always hear someone enter the room behind me:

I prop my phone or my tablet upright facing the door, but I leave it off - the black screen behind glass acts as a darkened mirror, allowing me to see anything that happens behind me, at least enough to cue me to motion coming up from behind.

• Like 1

Anonymous is one of my favourite ways to enjoy men. Like most of the other comments, I desire to be used like a warm fleshy fuck toy. I don't need any conversation or chit chat for that. I enjoy helping my horny buddy get hard so he can shove his erection into my horny hole and empty his aching ball sack. When he stands in front of me blind-folded on my knees I cannot wait for him to unizip his pants and then grab the back of my head and pull it into his crotch. You can imagine how the rest of this goes. It's pure heaven.

• Like 2

On 1/26/2020 at 4:26 AM, alwaysready said:

I agree with curious dallas. be careful. I would NOT wear headphones. you need to hear what a guy is doing. a pocket mirror carefully hidden would help esp if you think something is not right. 

…or, similar to what I like, bring anon men in to breed my bottom but I remain to watch and protect, of course to enjoy, but to make sure the anon top isn’t violating my wishes. 

I’ve been doing anon as long as I can remember, mostly gloryholes and understalls. On Xmas this year, I got a hotel room and did my first overnight anon party. I posted the hotel and room number locally, along with my desire for the kind of gifts I wanted.

I was blindfolded all night, and wore my pink cat ears over-the-ear headphones, for sensory deprivation to heighten my own orgasms. But I still had help - two regulars from the local bookstore I frequent volunteered to be my bouncers. One stood at the door and one in the room to ensure no one went too far.

I described myself in the local posts honestly - as a hardcore rough sex breath play BBW trans pain slut - so the guys wanted to make sure I was going to be around to service the bookstore again. My bouncers already had a lot of experience with me and my desires, which made it easier.

They almost stopped the first guy that wanted to give me a golden shower, but I had them back off and took what was offered. And it wasn’t the only one in my hotel time. Basically, they’re there to impose my hard limits when I’m too sensory deprived to do anything about it.

Sensory deprivation has a unique ability to take you places you didn’t know existed (like activating my sexual synesthesia). But if you want to come back from those places, it’s better to have a hand to help pull you out - especially if the allure of any of those places might otherwise convince you to stay. 😉

I had 63 anon cocks in one crazy 24 hour hotel stay, and all I want now is even more.

- Di ❤️