Hard Cock Made My Decision For Me

I was lying in bed one evening reading stories on Breeding Zone. The poz stories always got my cock rock hard.  I would usually jerk off reading them and go to sleep after eating my cum. But for some reason this night was different. It was raining which seemed to be the norm here lately. So instead of just jerking off and going to sleep I decided to check out BBRT to see if anyone was on this night. First a little bit about myself. I’m 21 but look younger. I’m 5 foot 5 and weigh around 130 pounds. I’m very small for a guy. My penis is barely 3 inches when fully erect and very thin. One year for Halloween I dressed up like a girl and actually fooled everyone. I’m no virgin by any means. I get men but they usually play safe. I have yet to be bred. This night a few guys were on. Mostly bottoms which is normal. But one ad caught my eye. The guy was 61 but HIV POSITIVE. He was looking for 18-21 year olds who knew what they wanted. I read his profile a couple of times and despite his age my penis was leaking precum like crazy. So letting my head do the talking I messaged the guy my pics and stats. Within 5 minutes he messaged me back with his address and told me to be there ASAP. My heart was going 90 to nothing. He only lived one street over. I hit Yes Sir. On My Way. I threw on a robe. Put on my flip flops and out the door I went. As I pulled up my heart was still racing but my penis was hard as ever. I walked up his driveway to his door and rang the doorbell. I let my robe fall open so he could see that I really wanted his cock and load. As the door opened I was met by a handsome naked Daddy. He gave me a big smile and told me to drop to my knees in his doorway and give him a blowjob. I knew this was a test to see if I truly wanted his load. Without hesitation I dropped to my knees and started giving him the best blowjob I knew how. I made love to his cock. I worshipped his cock. His cock was perfect to me. About 7.5 inches and medium thickness. I had no trouble deep throating him. After several minutes of giving him a blowjob he had me remove my robe at the door and crawl inside his home. Once inside he shut the door and got down on his knees and slid his cock up my ass only using my saliva as lube. It hurt a little at first but soon that faded and I was begging him to fuck me harder. He didn’t last long and before he exploded he made me beg for his poz load. So I pleaded desperately for Daddy to poz me. Impregnate me. Breed me properly. And with that he shot several huge loads up my ass. We both collapsed onto the floor with his cock still in me. He asked me to stay the weekend with him to make sure his seed took. I said I could. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and in walked two more Daddies with smiles on their faces. Oh what a weekend this is going to be. And to think I haven’t cum yet. 

• Like 24
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 2: Lost In Lust 

Daddies 2 and 3 quickly removed their clothes as Daddy 1 slid out of my ass. Daddy 2 was possibly in his 50’s. Nice smooth tan body. Maybe a touch over 6 feet tall. And a gorgeous 9 inch cock that was much thicker than Daddy 1. He quickly filled my ass and the pain at first hurt like hell. Daddy 3 had removed his clothes as well and shut me up by ramming his cock down my throat. Daddy 3 was around 50 with a small frame. Nice 7 inch cock that was average thickness. As I was being spit roasted Daddy 1 grabbed his phone and started filming us. For some reason knowing I was being filmed sent me over the edge and I squirted the last neg load of my life. Daddy 2 really took his time with his fucking which by now had me moaning around Daddy 3’s cock. This sent Daddy 3 over the edge and he squirted a nice thick load down my throat. A few minutes later Daddy 2 announced he was about to cum and Daddy 1 focused his phone camera on my ass while Daddy 2 erupted up my ass. When Daddy 2 pulled out Daddy 3 inserted a huge butt plug up my ass to keep both loads in. I just laid on the floor exhausted and fulfilled while all 3 Daddies recuperated. One of them ordered pizza and as soon as it arrived they had me answer the door nude. It was a lady driver who just looked at me and laughed. I didn’t feel embarrassed. I felt proud that I had satisfied these 3 Daddies. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Part 3: Pushing Boundaries 

As all three Daddies ate the pizza I decided not to partake due to the fact that I didn’t want to have any shit in my ass. I had left my enema kit at home so I needed to stay as clean as possible. As Daddy 2 finished his pizza he said he needed to piss. So like a good pig I got on my knees in front of him and opened my mouth. This was met with instant approval   He shoved his cock down my throat and proceeded to piss straight into my gut. I swallowed as much as I could and once he was done Daddies 1 and 3 took their turn pissing down my throat. Once they emptied their bladders Daddy 1 sat on the couch with Daddy 3 just above him. Daddy 2 removed the butt plug and with little effort I had Daddy 1 hard again. I climbed onto his cock and proceeded to suck Daddy 3’s cock. Daddy 3 had a bottle of poppers that he held under my nose while I rode Daddy 1 and sucked him off. It seemed like I sniffed that bottle forever but I was so relaxed. Daddy 2 lubed his cock up really well and had me just sit still on Daddy 1’s cock while focusing on sucking Daddy 3’s cock. Before I knew it Daddy 2 was pushing his cock inside my ass along with Daddy 1’s cock. I had never been double penetrated so this was new to me. I must of been totally relaxed because he actually slid in rather easily. He waited a couple of minutes before fucking me. All the while I was steadily sucking Daddy 3 and inhaling the poppers. Once Daddy 3 started fucking me, I lost it. I exploded onto Daddy 1’s stomach and I didn’t go soft. Daddy 2 fucked me so good that I was moaning like a whore in church. Daddy 3 didn’t last much longer because I was sucking his cock like a whore possessed. Daddy 3 shot another huge load down my throat and I swallowed eagerly like my life depended on it. Daddy 1 was getting close as well so Daddy 2 sped up his fucking and both Daddies came in me at the same time. My ass was filled with so much cum that some leaked out onto both cocks. Daddy 3 had another butt plug which was bigger than the previous one and shoved it in my ass. Once he had finished I got to work cleaning Daddy 1 and Daddy 2’s cocks. All three men were exhausted so everyone just fell asleep in the living room. I laid with Daddy 1 for the night and as he held me I felt relaxed. It’s as if I was right where I was supposed to be. He whispered in my ear to get plenty of sleep because the next day was going to be a lot more fucking and sucking. I fell asleep in his arms with a nice big smile on my face knowing I was definitely looking forward to the next day. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Part 4: Feelings 

As dawn approached I woke up still in Daddy’s arms. He kissed me on the neck and slowly withdrew the butt plug. As I slowly awakened I noticed Daddies 2 and 3 had left. Daddy 1 said that today would be just us until the night time. He got up first and then helped me up before leading me into his bedroom. His bedroom was huge. A huge bed with satin sheets. A blanket with a picture of two men engaged in sex. Paintings adorned the walls that had men in various poses. The bedposts were huge cocks. I was turned on just from the room. My penis definitely showed my approval as well. Daddy took my hand and led me into bed. In bed we were underneath the covers and just started kissing each other softly. I had never truly made out with another man before so this was nice. We kissed and made out for quite a while when Daddy got on top and I bent my legs slightly as his cock just slid right into my ass. We continued kissing while he made love to me. Being made love to was actually quite nice. Usually I’m just getting fucked and getting a guy off which I was totally fine with. But this was different. I was moaning but not like a whore. This was different. I felt a weird feeling arising in my ass. I was having my first anal orgasm and while Daddy made love to me. He was making my body respond in ways I didn’t know were possible. It seemed as if the orgasm was never ending. Daddy just kept a slow pace as he made love to me. I didn’t want it to end. He broke the kiss and started sucking on my neck giving me a hickey. Somehow I uttered out the words “I love you Daddy. Please don’t stop.” I wasn’t sure if I meant it or if I was just caught up in the moment. But Daddy responded by saying “I love you too” before kissing me on the lips and unloading a nice thick warm load in my ass. As we were both recovering from our orgasms I realized I was looking at Daddy differently. Omg I did love him. But I was torn because I loved being a whore. Daddy saw the look on my face and whispered in my ear, “ Don’t worry baby. You are now my whore and Daddy has plenty of friends that you will provide service for. And yes. Each one has HIV.” I was elated. We both fell back asleep and I snuggled up next to Daddy. I must have really been tired because when I awoke Daddy was gone. I looked at his pillow and he had left a note saying he would be back shortly and to fix myself something lite to eat. But I was to remain naked while doing so. I made my way into the kitchen and found some cereal. I made myself a bowl and scarfed it down. I rinsed the bowl out and went into the living room to wait for Daddy. About 30 minutes later Daddy was back holding a bag. In the bag was something that was about to change my life forever. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1