Probably the most oft requested thing by our curious readers is the story of the first time Zach or I took a poz load. Obviously our readers also have very dirty thoughts on their minds. The problem is neither of us knows when he first took a poz load. I can tell you the first time I knowingly took a poz load, but we do suspect a few tricks prior to that occasion of being poz. In fact, if it hadn't been for the revelation that some of the guys with whom we had barebacked were poz, we probably wouldn't have started exclusively barebacking or knowingly take poz loads (although I'm sure it we would have eventually reached this same point, just not at that time). Frankly, the more we learned who, in fact was poz, and indeed that most guys in the BB community are poz (even if they don't know it), the less it seemed important to fear exposure to poz loads.

We had both been chatting online with various openly poz guys who were very hot and wanted to fuck around with us, but had shied away, knowing they were poz. Even though we had let guys dump loads into our asses without disclosure of HIV status, knowingly taking a poz load takes a certain leap of faith. It's like surrendering your virginity - all over again.

One day I was on BBRT and received a message from a cute little European stud, Ivan. He was looking for other poz guys with whom to play. Needless to say, he was only interested in bareback. Since he said he only felt comfortable playing with other poz guys, I told him I had also just tested poz. Even though I preached about honesty, I figured in this case, disclosure rules didn’t apply, since I had the right to risk HIV, and I, being negative, couldn’t hurt this cutie. We chatted for quite a while and found out we had pretty much everything else in common - sexually speaking. He shared some photos and a video of him jerking off and blowing one of the biggest loads I'd ever seen. Immediately, visions of that load filling my ass filled my head. Even though there were other poz guys on line that night, at least a couple of whom I thought were hotter looking and with whom I would love to have played, something clicked while we were chatting and I knew that I wanted Ivan to fuck me - to be my first openly poz hook-up. He said he was generally a bottom, but I told him I really wanted to flip-fuck, and exchange loads. Happily he was game.

I told Zach all about the exchange, and I shared the pictures and video. He seemed equally excited for me to get together with Ivan. I set up the hook-up for that night, wasting no time. Ivan said he had a four day load saved-up and couldn't go another night without getting off. I knew I was in for a big load and was excited as hell. On the drive over to his place, I had a mix of anxiety and excitement. The excitement won over though, ‘though, and the anxiety just pumped up my adrenaline.

I arrived at Ivan’s place, and I wasted no time in telling him to start fucking me. Our clothes were off and he worked his cock into my ass within five minutes of my walking through the door. He was very easy to take since he was only about average sized, which for gay tops means small, but I was in it for the very large charged load. He fucked me for the better part of an hour, non-stop, and I was getting cramped. It turned out he had never cum in anyone before and was having trouble climaxing. I told him that I would fuck him and he could jerk-off and when about to come, he could fuck it into my hole. We proceeded with that plan.

I started to play with Ivan’s ass: I could tell he was a natural bottom. His ass was small, bubble shaped, firm, and completely smooth. His hole was dark purple and puckery. I rimmed and fingered it for a while. It was quite tight for someone who was a self-professed bottom slut. His skin also had a distinctive flavor and smell that only foreigners have - not like the usual vanilla white American boys.

Using just the spit from our rimming session, I slid my cock into him. Once past his tight hole, I found a large open cavity that was a playground for my cock and could definitely hold a lot of cum, just as one would expect of a natural cum-dump. It only took me a minute to shoot my load into his hole, and, I surprised myself by being able to get another load off. Guess the excitement was getting my balls in a tizzy.

As I was pounding his ass for round-two, Ivan had been jacking his cock, and was rapidly approaching climax, so I pulled out, the cum and ass juices dripping of my cock, and likewise oozing out of his hole. I got on all fours, and he mounted me doggie style. I was ready to receive his load. He pointed his cock at my hole as he began to slide his cock in my hole. In the process of doing so, he apparently came, because I saw a stream of white cum gush from the tip of his cock and felt it well-up out of my hole. He rammed his cock into my hole and finished unloading in me for quite some time. He pulled his cock out of me and fingered my hole for a while, massaging the gobs and gobs of warm gooey poz cum into my hole.

I went to the bathroom to clean-up a bit and bent over in front of the mirror to admire my own hole. It was glistening and irresistible, so I fingered myself a bit more, this time watching in the mirror. I pushed a little cum out and watched it dribble down from my hole. I fingered it around my asslips, and then licked my finger clean. I was mesmerized. I couldn't believe I had taken that plunge. I kept the rest of his cum inside me so I could feel its warmth while I fell asleep that night. That night I slept with dreams of all the other poz guys I had previously passed-up, and fantasized about what I would do with them when I had the chance.

• Upvote 1