Bottoms - how do you feel about sustained fucking?

backdoorjimmy

How long do you want a top to last when you're getting laid?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, how long does it take to leave you satisfied?

• It doesn't matter, I just want the load
    • 1-5 minutes
    • 5-10 minutes
    • 10-15 minutes
    • 15-30 minutes
    • 30-60 minutes
    • Over an hour, please

Guest ukcumpig
3 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

The main thing to remember is it doesn't matter what cumdumps want or like or enjoy. Faggots exist to be used by men as fucktoys and sub-human fleshlights. A cumdump is nothing more than a breeding animal and a cocksucker. Men can use one however they want without pretending to give a fuck about it as a person. important to remember that a cumdump is an it, not a he or a she.

I'm that cumdump.

In a perfect world, my body craves a longer fuck, in the 30 minute range.  Then rest, (rinse), repeat, repeat, repeat.  If a guy can only last 5 minutes of good sustained fucking before he comes, I still consider that a compliment and a gift, but I still want more. 

My current and bestest regular fb has a beautiful cock and uses it masterfully (he is also my connect for the past several years!)   He can go the distance I desire, especially when he throws in a variety of moves: slow, fast, shallow, deep, quick jabs, change angles and positions, and even uses stillness!  Our bodies just seem to fit together like they were made for each other.  His doctor changed some of his meds several months ago, and he has found it difficult to come every time, or even every day.  We took it on as a challenge, and yes, I have had to work a whole lot harder as a fuckee.  We have been succeeding in him coming many of the times, though not all.  When he does come though, it is huge, earth shattering, and cause for us to celebrate!!!   Have a cuddle break, and then go at it again!

• Like 2

It depends on the size of the guys cock. It gets uncomfortable when a guy hits your prostrate for a long time, and you feel like you have to piss. My longest session was well over an hour, and he had a nice 8+. He ended up stroking for 15 minutes, but finished inside me.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:42 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

One of the guys who services my ass eats blue chews a couple times a week and it makes him last forever. Even after he's blown his load he can keep going. I've been really spoiled by it and realize that I like it when he goes for an hour or more. I thought my ass would get sore but it doesn't - instead it just feels more sensual the longer he goes. My legs get sore and sometimes they cramp up, but my ass feels really good and even hungry for more intercourse. I find myself wishing that he could do that for me every single day, but the blue chews give him a headache and I don't want him to be uncomfortable.

Fellow bottoms or guys who bottom from time to time, what's your preference? Do you like a top that finishes fast or do you need a good, long lay to leave you satisfied?

I don't like tops that last forever. I like getting bred by as many guys as possible, so the guys should not take too long to cum. 15-30 mins would be good. I try not to invite tops who take ages to cum unless it's a smaller session instead of a gangbang.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I'm confused.

The question posed by the OP was asking bottoms how *they* felt about sustained fucking. It did not ask only cumdumps or faggots how *they* felt about it. Even if it had been framed that way, those men have feelings and thoughts regardless of whether tops care about them or heed them. And, as I understand it, neither self-described cumdumps nor faggots as a group surrender either their gender, or their personhood.

Are you asserting that all bottoms are cumdumps and/or faggots, and therefore their feelings are immaterial and should be ignored? 

No that is not what I am saying. There is a difference between bottoms and cumdumps. Bottoms are just regular gay men that like to get fucked up the ass. Cumdumps on the other hand are the sluttiest, most submissive pussyboys around . The kind of faggot that was born to service men, suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. Those are the faggots that have no say in who fucks it, where, when or how many men fuck it or how dirty and rough men want to use it. Most cumdumps eventually accept what they are and are happier knowing they are nameless whores for men to dump loads into. For a cumdump looks, age, race, height, weight, cocksize, how good or long guys fuck them, status or preference shouldn't ever matter. All that should matter is getting loads dumped in their body. As a human fleshlight it is up to men to decide how long to fuck them. Personally l hate it when tops use a community cumdump too long because they exist to be passed around.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I prefer guys fuck me hard and dump their load in me fairly quickly so the next guy can get in my ass. the more loads the better for a whore like me. faster loads mean more loads in a gangbang or bathhouse situation

Edited by LittleCumSewer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Phillyphucker25
On 3/24/2020 at 1:42 PM, MuscledHorse said:

I have an enormous sex appetite so I love --fuck, I NEED-- good long sessions of sex play. Clubs,baths,resorts are ideal because I get the best of all worlds: long heavy use by cocks and hands, multiple partners using me while others watch or wait a turn and multiple loads shot into me. Sex resorts are my favorite because it heavy use for multiple days at a time.

You sound like my type of guy to fuck.

I've had one hung 20's guy late last year who fucked me for an extended period twice now and we're probably talking an hour easily, at least he tried lots of positions. The first time he didn't cum and although hard the whole time he only stopped because he was exhausted so actually left me feeling rather deflated - and sore - after doing my best to get his load. He asked to come back a few weeks later and agreed to have oiled up play this time. That seemed to tip the balance and although it was another hard extended fuck he finally shot his load in me, very well earned I would say.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:43 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I like it to be longer in duration, but sometimes I don't have the time or he doesn't have the time for that.  Ultimately though, it's his choice, not mine.  I'm there for his use.

I agree with this 100%. I had a guy fuck me for 8 hours total with a few breaks. The longest break was like 30 minutes

As long as possible! I am just back from vacation where I hooked up with a guy who lasted a long time and it was amazing!! 3-4 hour long sex sessions, we would take little breaks to have a drink or smoke a cigarette and then get right back at it! It was awesome, when I would get his load at the end I felt like I worked for it. Not to mention ass would tingle with delight afterwards!!

It takes some work to be a good clean bottom, and there is nothing more disappointing then cleaning out the guy comes over and lasts 5 minutes. But at least you get the load!!

• Like 1

Guest Gonegurl

When a top want's my hole, it's the best feeling in the world. Why would a self respecting bottom want that over with quickly? I'm grateful and will happily keep him inside me as long as he is able and willing. I'll get a wheelchair after if need be. lol

thumbnail_image0.jpg