Am I Really Gay

Chapter 7: Training 

As I was about to learn what my training entailed I wondered why I had never met Daddy's sister. After all I had been living here for two years. In time I would come to find out she had been living overseas serving in the military. After Daddy and Melissa got caught up she ushered me into the kitchen to teach me how to cook. She left briefly to get a hot pink apron from her bag and then put it on me. I didn't dare argue. I just accepted it and went about learning how to cook. This night she taught me how to do mashed potatoes, chicken, baked beans, and cornbread. The chicken was the hardest part to learn. As dinner finished it was my duty to clean up. Daddy and Melissa talked some more. Once I was finished cleaning I went and knelt in front of Daddy. Daddy had told Melissa about my cock sucking skills and she wanted to see for herself. So Daddy took out his cock and before he could say anything Melissa chimed by telling me to get to work faggot. Ok I actually got turned on being called a faggot and I sucked Daddy's cock like my life depended on. I started deep thrusting him within a minute to show her how good I was. Because Daddy had already cum once tonight I knew I could worship his cock for a while before he came. I had slobber all over my face from the blowjob I was giving Daddy. I don't know how long I sucked him for but it wasn't long enough. I started feeling his balls tighten and knew it wouldn't be long before I was rewarded. But much to my disappointment Daddy stopped me. I hadn't even paid attention to Melissa who was now naked and playing with herself. Daddy quickly sank his cock into Melissa's pussy and shot his load inside her. They then shared a very passionate kiss in front of me. I was hurt. I felt betrayed. But in due time we would become one big happy family and this night I would look back on with fond memories. As they finished kissing Daddy told me to stay in the living room talking with Melissa. Daddy then kissed me passionately as he went to bed. Once Daddy had shut the door Melissa told me I would refer to her as Mistress from now on. As Mistress and I talked I told her my whole backstory. Daddy had told her a little about me but not everything. Mistress wasn't a cruel Mistress. She was warm and caring. She was basically the mother I should have had. We talked well into the night. I cried in her arms and she comforted me. As we got ready for bed Mistress suggested I sleep with her as so I wouldn't wake up Daddy. I just nodded and said yes Mistress. I carried her bags into the room. Mistress had me help her put away her things. She then got into bed and I crawled in beside her in her arms. I slept so good that night. As morning approached the day was gloomy. Daddy had already left for work. Rain looked like it was headed our way. I didn't move until Mistress awoke. As she awoke Mistress hugged me and kissed me on my neck. This day was going to be more cooking lessons as well as learning how to do wonderful things with my boipussy to drive Daddy crazy. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1