Don't Be A Gay COVIDiot!

rawTOP

On 6/14/2020 at 11:47 AM, ErosWired said:

I hosted last night in a Louisville hotel room for the first time in three months. I came armed with two different masks, disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, and cleaners to disinfect the room after each visit.

This was a Saturday night in Louisville, mind you, at a hotel in the heart of downtown. By the time I left this morning, my profile had 138 views on Grindr and I had gotten enough flakes for a bowl of breakfast. Four, count ‘em, four guys actually showed up to fuck.

Not one of them came in with a mask on. Ages ranged 28 to 58. (Fucks ranged commonplace to noteworthy, cum ranged slightly bland to very sweet - none of which has any correlation to being a Covidiot, at least as far as I can tell.

We did no face-to-face fucking. One Interested Top asked for kissing and I reminded him of Covid concerns. The then asked if he could just eat out my ass instead ~~ *.?  He was a no-show, though,

It was not an encouraging return to service, and I may isolate a bit longer before trying again. But then, I’ve usually gone about two weeks between trips anyway, so it won’t be so bad. Maybe..

That's good you were super careful.  If you had not done this, next time write in a profile on the app or website that whoever meets up with you must wear a mask and gloves, etc.

2 hours ago, TotalTop said:

That's good you were super careful.  If you had not done this, next time write in a profile on the app or website that whoever meets up with you must wear a mask and gloves, etc.

My profiles and hosting ads generally don’t do a lot of dictating to Men that they must comply with this, that and the other requirement before they’re allowed to walk through my intentionally unsecured door and violate my intentionally vulnerable cunt. I find that doing so puts people off, rather.

Instead, I emphasize that I am masked and triple-vaxxed, and by doing so let them know that I do both and likely would expect both mask and vaccination.

But actually, I’ve largely avoided the risk during the pandemic by simply not hosting. I think I’ve hosted four times in a year and a half, and had no takers during one of them. Only one brief bathhouse visit on a slow afternoon. Other than that it’s just been two local regulars, and that’s a good thing too, because in my state, the county I live in has the fourth lowest vaccination rate statewide. It’s just ridiculous.