Sign in to follow this  
Filthpig69

Bareback Sex Party in Auckland

There will be a bareback sex party in a private residence in Auckland next week

For details, if anyone is interested, register at barebacksp.com

From there, you should be able to find out event details and RSVP 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Now that's a fantastic idea and great website.

I'll be there ready to take any load.

• Upvote 1

Good on yer. Unfortunately my partner won’t let me fuck around until Alert Level 1 and he can sniff sex on me from 100 m. So I hope you’ll have a repeat later!

Visited the website - great job!

how did the party on 28 May go? Good I hope, love to hear some details.

Edited by BB4fking

@BB4fking

Party was fun, from memory, I think it was about 10-12 guys, mixed ages etc in a small hotel room

Took a few cocks and loads, sort of felt like being on set of a Treasure Island Media scene

Would definitely be attending the next one, and highly recommend others to go

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Scottyrim
      I never understood what a Jacuzzi was, but to my translation it is a Spa basically.  I have always had a fascination with sex in them. I love the fact that over the bubbles and water two different things can happen. On the surface it can look as though you are almost bored but below hands are furiously working away, jerking off  yourself and others.

Ever since I was a teenager I was obsessed with sex under the water. I would look for a spa in a Public pool and would always find a willing cock under the bubbles. As I got older I went from Public Spas to Bathhouses. Then I became more of an exhibitionist. I would push my head under the hot bubbles and start sucking cock. My biggest joy would be a mouth full of cum under the water.

The day  this went to another level is the day  I would like to tell the tale of.

I was in the Bathhouse on a Saturday. I was one of four in the Spa. Guys were wandering about around the Spa, casually looking in as they went to the sauna, the Steamroom or the Showers.

Meanwhile I was jerking off a young guy with mousy blond hair and hairy legs. I was starting to finger his tight hairy hole and he was squirming but trying hard to look as though he was bored. It was harder for him as I was starting to finger his foreskin with my other hand . He was breathing heavily  and his tight ass was starting to let me push my finger further in his ass.

Opposite me were two men trying to look as though nothing was happening in front of them . That was not happening underneath though. Each of the guys opposite were trying to play footsies underneath the bubbles. This was all about to change.

Underneath the sign “ No sex allowed in Spa” ( whoops) two new guys hopped into the Spa. One guy obviously wanted to relax . He picked the spot near me ( whoops). The other guy sat opposite me , in between the two guys trying to play footsies. Everything stopped underneath the bubbles for a moment, except my finger sinking into the hairy asshole on the other side of me.

While the guy next to me obviously really wanted to relax and closed his eyes. The guy opposite was completely alert to everything around him. He smiled at me in a knowing way. He didn’t waste any time. He was tall,I could  tell. This guy was not going to play any of the games that occurred in the spa.

“ I want to fuck you” he said to me out loud.

Everyone looked at me. 

“I um” I stuttered out.

He lurched forward towards me and with one hand put a finger up my ass. Then he swung me around. It was so sudden I had to stabilise myself on the the tiles of the spa. I felt his his large cock at the entrance of my ass. It was all so sudden that when he rammed into me I almost screamed. I lost complete control. 

He laughed as he turned me around ,his bare dick rammed up my ass. It was so big . I was now staring at the two guys who looked astonished. 

The blond I had been finger fucking next to me started to groan. The guy bare fucking me was also feeling him up with his spare hands. The tall top guy suddenly said to the blond twink.

“ I want you to spread your ass in front of the slut’s face I am fucking  ,Now!!”

Without hesitation the blond twink waded in front of me and spread his hairy ass above the hot bubbles in front of my face.

This was the balance I needed. While this bare cock pushed further into me , my tongue pushed into the wet hairy blond ass , each hand holding this twinks ass stabilising me.  It was delicious and I was in heaven.The twink in turn trying to stabilising himself was now pumping the cocks of the guys in front of him. Both were madly smiling. One stood up so he could get sucked, which the twink promptly did.

Meanwhile the guy who just wanted to rest was glaring at each of us and pointing to the sign with no sex allowed. We all ignored him.

The guy pumping me with his bare cock became harder. He pushed himself further into me. “I am cumming “he yelled as he forced himself into me.He held himself there for a moment then took himself out of me while pushing my face further into the hairy ass of the twink. He then ,without a word got out of the Spa.

This left a space where disapproving relaxed guy took the opportunity to flee out of the spa, muttering to himself. Quite a crowd had gathered around the spa to jerk and watch.

Meanwhile with cum up my ass I now was fully horny. I took my mouth off the moist wet ass of the twink and without so much as a hello pushed my dick  against the twink’s hole. He pushed back against me and my cock started to enter him.

Several guys at this stage, who had been watching, got into the Spa and hands started to go everywhere. I felt another dick against my ass and then a push into me. I was in heaven. I didn’t turn around to see who it was. I didn’t care. 

I was getting close and I felt myself push forward. I  hardly could say the words out loud, it was so intense. “ I am cumming” As I breathed heavily I let go of the   Twink. He saw this as his sign to climb onboard the guy he had been sucking and soon was being fucked.

I got out of the Spa and made my way to the showers.  For the next five minutes you heard groans and more people jerking off near the Spa, getting off on the action. Suddenly the bathhouse attendant walked in to where the Spa was “ Don’t you read the signs? No sex in the Spa !” People started jumping out and trying to disappear as quickly as they could. “ Don’t you know all the germs you can get from Spas?”  

There was silence now. I walked with my towel around me past the Spa. Only one person was in it. The guy who wanted to relax at the beginning. He had a smirk on his face and when I passed ,he pointed at the sign. I smiled at him. I thought “ Fuckwit”
    • By CHIredhead
      (First time writing a story here)
      Restrictions here in Norway have been pretty lax now the last few weeks bc low spread, so I´ve managed to fuck a bit around already. However a fuckbud (Call him Reinar) invited me to join him and a married couple who was visiting my city. A bit older - mid 40s-50s. But hot. And they´re big into leather. They were even driving their Motorcycles around Norway atm, so they were in full Leather gear as well as having harnesses and leather jockstraps on when we came to their hotelroom. I´ll call them Erik (vers) and Hans (bottom). 

So I met up with Reinar, and we walked to their hotel together. As we enter, we meet Erik who´s gotten some drinks for him and Hans. So we say Hi, and join him in the elevator, making some small talk. Once we get to the room, I say hello to Hans as well, and the clothes come off pretty quickly. And then I see that Erik is wearing a sexy black/red harness, and Hans is wearing a jock with a codpiece in red/black as well. So everyone starts making out with everyone basically, and boxers pop off, while boners pop up. Hans is starting to suck a little of everyone, but focusing more on Reinar. While I have some fun with Erik and his thick dick. I get on my knees and suck his thick dick as best as I can, and I can almost manage to the base, and I taste his delicious precum. As I´m sucking away, Hans is getting on the bed, and Reinar is getting ready to fuck him. He grabs the lube and with ease just slides in. Apparently Hans is really open (my 2nd favorite a sloppy hole). Meanwhile me and Erik swaps, and he starts sucking me, getting my cock all wet so I can slide into Hans very shortly.
      Hans´s ass is muscly and smooth with a delicious pink hole. I take my Cock away from Eriks mouth, and direct it towards Hans, and after Reinar has expanded his already open hole, I can start fcking hard right away. And he continues to moan away while I fuck him. On the other side of the bed, Reinar and Erik start making out, and Reinar starts rimming Erik for a minute, before sliding into him. With a little bit more difficulty than with Hans. Then eventually he is fucking Erik hard, and Im fucking Hans. It´s a symphony of balls slapping against holes, and manly moaning. Which just gets me even harder, which I think Hans could feel.
      We swap, Reinar fucks hans again, and I get to fuck Erik for the first time. His hole is a big tighter and furrier than hans, but I slide in with the help of lube, and watch my cock disappear into his hot hole.

After a bit of fucking, Erik pulls away, and starts fucking Hans, breeding him rather quickly. Reinar follows, and I get to enjoy a sloppy hole for a bit, before I also breed him. As I pull out, the cum just squirts out down his hole and leg. Which is so fucking hot

We clean ourself up a bit, I take a cold shower (it was 28 celsius outside, fairly hot for Norway, so the sweat was pouring). And we talk for a bit while everyone is relaxing on the bed.
      Soon though, Reinar is ready to go again, so Hans starts sucking him. Then I start making out with Erik and he blows me, which just gets my cock hard again, and I feel his cock grow against my leg. Reinar starts to fuck Hans again, and after a bit, Erik joins him in Double penetrating Hans. Which is super fucking hot to look at, while hearing him moan is just perfection. Reinar is struggling a bit to maintain hardness when on the bottom in the DP. So Erik goes to the btm and I help him Dp Hans. His hole is so open now, and feeling Erik´s dick against mine, just adds to the already sensitive head from cumming not too long ago. So after a few minutes of DP fucking Hans, I shoot again all over Erik´s dick inside Hans, and its so tight! Which I felt made me cum even harder! As I pull out, Eriks dick also pops out, and his dick is just covered in my cum. So I bend down and I start sucking his cum covered dick, tasting my own juices before I gesture for Hans to sit down again and let Erik fuck him some more. Fucking my cum further inside. Eventually Hans wants to help Reinar cum again, so he starts sucking him, rimming hin, fingering while sucking him. And I take care of Hans with my mouth, taking him deep, licking his balls and head, and I am awarded very suddenly with cum in my mouth, which I graciously swallow, and start making out with him right after, so he can have a taste of himself as well.

Once we´re done for the 2nd time, we watch as Hans is enjoying having all the fun with Reinar, who finally shoots all over him self, and Hans slurps it all up!
      Now everyone had cummed for the 2nd time, (except hans who hadnt touched himself, as a good ole bottom), and his hole had gotten several loads!
    • By Barebackhusbands
      I had my first really hot group bareback scene in a bath house in Rhode Island. We were in the steam room. He had me bent over the tile bench fucking me bare in front of everyone there. Soon a couple hot muscle beefy guys came over.... one was making out with my ex.... got him so worked up. He stepped away... giving his other buddy time to step in between him and I .... the guy he was making out with stopped and ask my ex if his buddy could feel my hole on his bare shaft. The guy asked my ex could he ride me bare. My ex nodded  so the stranger started riding me bareback since he obviously felt better t without a rubber so I wasn’t stopping  him! The one guy went with my ex to his room to play. He had a couple of his buddies  in his room which he booted  out of the room so they could play. He told them how he left his bf and this guys’mBF in the steam room taking the other guys bare cock!! All told after the three of them were done, one went back to the room... he starts fooling around with my ex and his buddy .... when another comes back... he leaves three in his room and comes back with another guy... meanwhile his raw buddy was loading my hole. The last two took turns for a bit until they nutted in me .  He goes back to tell tmy ex how hot the scene was... he should not have gotten distracted... they all put about 8 loads in me... 5 of them, my ex, and a couple extras as two goes were so horned from the scene they shot in my ass twice! I was online 6-7 weeks later and one of them recognized me. Realized from my photo ass and face, I was the guy they all bred in the baths. He said how hot it was... asked how long I had been poz. I told him I was not poz. This was early 90’s, He said people don’t fuck bare in baths unless they are poz. I went to the clinic to get tested.... my results came back a week later I was still negative.  
      I thought I dodged a bullet. I said I would not ever do something this risky again. It was such a hot scene in my memory, it couldn’t help wanting bareback more. Shortly, after I started letting more random guys fuck me bare. It turned me on because 6-7 loads I took had been poz. I must be immune as It did not get me. I went back to bath houses, video booths, and all the similar places I played before except this  time I was playing only bareback. Our buddy, Tom hung out with us and would go to the tubs with me... never fucked me bare. He became good friends with my ex and I. We would play but he’d use a rubber. Until one day, we went to sunbathe at a nude beach. My ex was working so we went the two of us. He was so horny and excited to go to the nude beach. He asked me to give him road head off and on as we drove to the beach. After having blown him for a bit before we got there, my buddy was horny and boned. We spent an hour on the beach with him in various states of being boned. He said he was going for a walk on the beach and then in the dunes. I was not new to the rodeo so I knew guys cruised back there!!! Thinking to myself, how the fucker had  left me here so he could play!!! In about 5 minutes, I had packed up my stuff. I grabbed the backpack and towel so I could start walking naked too in the dunes. It took only moments to see my buddy Tom fucking this guy. He asked the guy if he wanted to ride my cock too. Stupid question... of course, the other guy want two of us to fuck him bare. Tom was already barebacking the guys tight hole. We had not brought lube so I asked what he was using. Tom hands me his bottle of  #2 sunning oil from HAWAIIAN Tropics. I still remember smelling coconut as I was feeling my freshly oiled cock sliding in the stranger balls deep and bare as I started to fuck his warm fuck hole!  Tom and I took turns fucking our new raw playmate. Tom was getting so turned on watching me top, he could not help fucking my ass bare too while I was fucking the other dude. I shot a look back over my shoulder which he immediately responded he would not cum in me. This was too hot not to fuck my bare hole too. Shortly, some guy comes along to tell the bottom his BF was coming looking for him as he had been gone so long. I was so turned on by fucking a  stranger with tanning oil. Additional, Tom was fucking me bareback for the first time. All I could was just nut in our raw stranger. We grabbed our backpacks and left the guy dripping my load before his BF showed up to see it happen. It was not late afternoon so the beach started to clear. Tom wanted to beat traffic so he suggested we head home. At this point, we were both aware, he still had not gotten off. Once we were on the highway, He again asked me road head. I enjoyed using the 30 minute drive to get home to tease his cock which had been straining to get off since the morning. My ex was still an hour or maybe more like an hour and half away. I told Tom I wanted to help get him off cause because for the third time, I teased his 8” cut thick cock until we had to stop before he could cum. I stripped naked and dropped to my hands and knees on the carpeted floor in my bedroom. We both still smelled of coconut and saltwater of the beach!! He leans in close to whisper in my ear if I had really enjoyed fucking and breeding in the dunes with him. He says tell me what you liked best? Immediately, I said the Hawaiian Tropics suntan oil being used for lube. It smell great combined with feeling a total stranger sitting on my cock bare. It was enough feeling a stranger’s BF’s naked hole on my cock, but to have him FNALLY sliding his raw poz cock in me too was just too much for me to handle. He grabbed the suntan oil, so we could fuck one more time with JUST suntan oil!!! It sent me over the edge with hi  whispering his it’s not good for condoms.  In fact, he says the rubbers will just break inside my bare cunt as he pounds my hungry hole like it deserved. I leaned back to his face and lips  so I could tell him how I know he hates fucking me with rubbers on!!  In fact, since we met, he has been needing to fuck me bare with his raw poz cock. I leaned in even more to whisper how  much I knew both of us wanted to no longer pull out as his raw shaft unloaded in bare fuck hole balls deep!!! Tom fucked my ass bare for another hour swapping positions!! He was well aware my bare ass milked his condom free raw shaft. It tempted him so much slamming balls deep in my bare hole, he could not help but slow down inside me. However, We could feel his balls slapping against my bare cunt. This ONLY made us think how his low balls kept slapping against my freshly shave  hole. The combination of this feeling would ultimately force him to splatter my insides with his hot poz cum. He started to slow down. He whispered that if he kept going he would quickly blow a huge load in me. In the past, He ALWAYS loved unloading inside even in a rubber!! He knew exploding in a rubber allowed him to save his load for another time. He had made a habit of freezing them. By placing the cum in an ice cube tray , he could  use them another time for additional lube for fucking his ass. It had been so fucking hot that the entire day and the memory of the bareback bath house scenes, sent my hunger over the edge. I just started pushing back riding his bare cock. He realized what I was doing was adding more stimulus to his overworked cock/ He asked me if I was trying to get him off. I just moaned Uhuh. He said if I did not stop he would cum And He didn’t have a rubber on. You know that, right? All I could do was moan again and keep riding him. At this point, To, says you want my poz cum in you, don’t you. All I did was moan again!!! With this, I sent him to  the top. He said, “Are you sure you really want my poz cum inside you. I rode all the way down his shaft one more time. This time he grabbed my hips, slammed his cock all the way inside me, and blew a huge load of toxic seed deep in my hole. Tom says, “I always knew you wanted me to cum in you since I found out I was poz!” As he collapses inside me, his hard cock is throbbing in me until it subsides moments later.
      Nearly, 2 months later, I was living in a new country as my work was relocating me for an opportunity within the organization. One of the requirements, the country wanted a battery health tests to understand my health needs now and it the future! Two days after the bloodwork testing was completed, they asked me to come back to the office. I showed up for them to tell me - 

The first test result I had was positive... they are required by law to test two more times to confirm the original assessment. 
      The second test was negative... 
      the third sample was positive.                                                                                      

They called me in because they could not give me the news over the phone.... I was now HIV positive!! I left the office thinking I knew this day was coming. What a relief to finally know. I also knew it was someone I knew and not a random stranger.I walked to the gay bar in the downtown market. I had two close friends who worked as bartenders there. I did not want to go home alone. Instead, I sat on the stool. One friend asks what I wants for a beer. The other friend who was also my roommate knew I was not working for 3 days, so he walks down the length of the bar. He comes back with 3 liquid cocaine shooters for us. I spent the night there. My roomie  and I walked towards home after the bar closed!! We did not quite make it as we walk by one of the bathhouses to get home. He says come on in my treat!! I was back to my usual routine in no time. 

• By BB4fking
      Went last night to monthly orgy night at Centurian sauna Auckland. Wow! When I arrived about 830pm the lockers had already all gone and my clothes were stored in a bag behind desk. More than 130 guys I heard. Mostly upstairs where the lights are off, doors locked open. Guys naked as only tiny towels issued. I’m not usually a fan of Centurian as it’s expensive and many of the young guys are stand-offish but last night’s event was pretty hot and sweaty. I didn’t get fucked as much as I wanted, two or three times and no loads, but I did fuck other guys 6 or 7 times and let a big load in the last one. All my sex was bareback and I only saw one guy making a point of using a condom amongst the dozens of fucking guys I saw. The orgy night is held on the first Thursday of each month from 7 pm. The big crowd may have been because it is the first since lockdown (or maybe the second as the sauna has been open since late May). I hope to be back next month.
    • By breathdeeper
      I am not much of a writer but I will do my best to tell this tale.
      I don't remember exactly how old I was 18, 19 but that doesn't really matter. As a late bloomer I always knew I was different. I dated a girl once but we never had sex. I stumbled across a porn tape in my dad's draw and used to watch it and always got hard at the guys never the girls. 
      At this time AOL was the big thing with chat rooms. I eventually discovered the gay ones and made a few friends and met in person for socializing. 
      There was another side to these chatrooms that I was naive too...
       One day this older guy in his late fifties started talking to me. He lived kinda close like 15 min. He said we shod meet for a drink one time and chat.
      I agreed and he said he could pick me up if I like and I said ok. I have. Him my cross streets and met him at 9pm on my corner.
      He had a big old Cadillac that reaked of cigarettes and cologne. He looked older than he said and was thin probably 120lbs with bushy black hair and about 5' 5" . I was  5'10 175.
      We got back to his apartment and I sat on the couch and we talked for quite a while. He was nice and we had some things in common. 
      He asked if I wanted something to drink. I agreed and he made us  a southern comfort and coke which I never had beforeand I liked it. A little too much.  Before I knew it I had finished my third. 
      We were just sitting around smoking Marlboroughs and getting drunk. 
      He asked me if I wanted to put on some tv or a movie. I said sure and he turned on his big screen the and fired up the vhs and it started playing gay porn which I had never seen before. I was enthralled. He smiled and asked if I smoked weed. 
      I had a few times with some friends but not for a while. So he asked if I wanted to and I said sure. I was pretty buzzed at this time and once we started smoking and watching the porn I got super horny. 
      He took off his shoes and socks and asked me to get comfortable so I did the same. 
      More drinks and weed were offered and accepted.
      I was flying. He put his hand on mine and moved it to his crotch which was hard and big. I was nervous.and shaking but the weed helped.
      He took off my shirt and pants and did the same. He was very thin but tight and strong. Not usually my type but the weed and drinks made that change.
      We started kissing slow and sensual and caressing each other's bodies. His wet  tongue licking down my throat to my chest and stomach drove me mad he tongues my navel and slowly slipped off my briefs. 
      He then sat back down on the couch and asked me to do the same to him. He was very excited by the buldge in his underwear. Once I slipped them off I saw his big veiny oozing cock for the first time and it looked amazing. The sight and musk off him was driving me mad. He slapped it across my face and the precum went in my mouth and eye and he smiled.
      He rubbed the slick ozing hard on my lips and pulled my head down and slowly enters my mouth.
      I slowly.sucked as much as I could and he guided me as to what he liked. He then did something that I had not know about up until this very moment. He pulled out a little brown bottle and unscrewed it as I sucked him. 
      He offer me some while I was still sucking so I stopped and said what is that? He looked supposed and then realized how little experience i had. He said just inhale it thru your nostril while I hole the other one closed. I obeyed and he quickly switched nostrils and told me to breathdeeper and I did. Wow what a sensation my whole body flushed with heat and I got super horny for his cock and sucked like I was possessed. He laughed and moaned at the same time.
      He got me. From that moment on I would do anything for him.
      I continued to suck for a bit longer feeding more on poppers.
      He then had us switch positions and did the same to me. I was in heaven.
      He was kneeling on the floor in front of my as I was laying back on the couch stroking and sucking my cock. He started poking my balls with his leaking cock and slowly manuvered my legs up onto his shoulders. He was just caressing me and rubbing his cock against my ass crack and feeding me poppers and booze.
      I was flying.
      He lowered his head down and for the first time ever had a tongue licking my hole. I gasped as he lapped at it and clenched my ass in response. He told me to relax and hit the poppers. Once I took a big hit his tongue went in deep and I squirmed and felt like I had cum but I didn't.
      He spent quite a while in there and I loved it. He eventually stopped and then reached up and kissed me deep. 
      I could taste my ass and weed smoke on his tongue and it was primal.
      At that point he began rubbing his cock against my spit lubed crack.
      Every few strokes I felt the head cross my hole and it was amazing. It was almost as if it was scratching an itch i had l. 
      He held the poppers my nose and popped the leaking head in and I winced. He kept it there still. Said just relax.
      I said you need a rubber he said fine and left it there for a few min for.me to relax but then relented.
      He put the rubber on and we began again. Made me finish off my fresh drink another hit of popper and he entered me slowly. It hurt alot but the poppers made it easier. He did it slow to make me get used to it. He was soon balls deep up to his thick hairy bush and kept it there for a few min. Then he slowly began rocking back and fourth and it felt better. 
      Me on my back 18 to with an old man's cock buried in me it was sureal.
      He came inside the rubber in me and sucked me to completion. 
      He asked if I wanted to stay the night but I lived at home parents still so he drove me home.
      As I thanked him head still spinning he said I want to have me over the next night. 
      I agreed....

Other #BBBH Sites…

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.