I didn't think much at the time when I signed the roster that my room assignment would be with Joe. After, the whole purpose of the ski trip was to ski and meet new people. Not to mention the college ski trip gets a discount rate. The weekend trip was the usual departure on Friday. After a couple hours traveling, people gathered their gear and were assigned to a room. I gathered my belongings and dropped my stuff off at the room. The rooms usually are assigned four guys to a room. Each room has bunk beds with each person having a locker cabinet. I took my stuff to the room, changed and sneaked in a late afternoon of skiing the slopes. I came back when the park closed and went straight to my room to change. I noticed that there was a pile of stuff on the bunk bed below me. The other beds and locker cabinets appeared to still be vacant.

I headed to the dinning room to have dinner. We could sit with your friends, up to six at a table. Conversation was free and comfortable. After all, we all had at least one common interest: we loved to ski. I sat with a group of two other guys and boy friend/girl friend. Small talk was had as we ate dinner. Not all went skiing in the afternoon. After dinner, while some lingered at the bar near the fireplace talking and playing board games, I went back to my room to take a shower. When I came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my waist, I saw my roommate. He was above average in height with slightly curly dark blond hair. A chiseled face and unshaven look to him that made him look pretty hot. He was laying in his bed on his side and reading a small paper back book. "Hey buddy, I'm Joe. I hope you don't mind that I took the bottom bunk."I couldn't help but look at his awesome chest and his arms that supported his head.

"Good to meet you Joe, I'm Marc" I proceeded to the bed above him to retrieve my shirt. "So, man, did you get some skiing in this afternoon?" he asked. "Yeah. Pretty good conditions at that." I looked out the window and the snow was coming down. Joe laid his book down and was looking at me as I changed my towel from around my waist and threw some sweat pants on. The slopes looked beautiful, and I asked "Hey Joe, did you get any skiing in this afternoon?" As I climbed up to the bunk bed above him.

"Yeah, I was able to get in a few runs. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I hear the conditions will be great." I kept the conversation going. "It appears we are the only ones assigned to the room." I was looking at the reflection of the mirror from the opened locker cabinet and was stunned to see Joe was massaging his cock through his tight long johns. "Yeah buddy, I think not as many came on this trip and I think we lucked out. It's less crowed, that's for sure."

It was at that moment I noticed a sore spot on my shin and when I rubbed it I must have let out a slight noise. "What's the matter buddy?" came a voice below me. "Ah, nothing, I'm just a little sore near my shin. I feel a bump on my right leg." There was a pause. "Yeah, buddy, I've got a bump too and it aches! You ought to feel this thing." Now I wasn't born yesterday. I knew exactly what he was referring to, but was happy to play the game. I clamored down the bunk bed and leaned forward to look into Joe's bunk bed. He was laying there with the head lamp on as he rubbed his crotch. He had a huge hard-on under his long johns. He reached out and pulled me in by the arm. I promptly fell on top of him. He started kissing me and massaging my back and shoulders. He worked his tongue into my mouth as we struggled to maneuver on the small bed. I felt his cock rubbing against mine as he continued to work his hands down my back, eventually grabbing my ass cheek and manfully massaging them.

"Hey buddy," he lightly said to me. "How 'bout you lock that door there and come back in here with me." With one swift motion, I complied, and slid under the covers with him. The lamp was positioned to the wall. We continued our passionate groping and kissing. I was thinking this was too good to be true. I reached into his pants to feel that mancock of his. It was oozing with pre cum and expanded in size as I wrapped my hand around it and pushing his pants back with my wrist. His cock and balls were perfect: massive, uncut, turgid, and hairy. At the same time I felt my sweat pants being pushed back to expose my ass. He was man handling my ass and rubbing his finger into my nice clean ass crack. Soon enough we were stark naked and illuminated by the side lamp. We were grinding our groins together, our stiff cocks rubbing against each other in passionate love making.

Joe had his full weight on top of me as we kissed. My eyes opened as he stopped kissing me and had me pinned by the shoulders. His cock was rubbing at my ass hole and begging to come inside me. He was giving me that sad puppy look. Then I noticed his left chest had a tattoo on it...of a biohazard symbol. It was about 1-1/2 diameter. I placed my finger on it and rubbed it. He didn't seem bothered by it and held his chest out further for me to touch it. "Hey, bud. You know what that means?" I smirked and said "Yeah, it means your poz." He cracked a smile and looked into my eyes. "I think your damn hot! How about it man? Let me inside you." How could I resist? I didn't say a thing and just reached for that beautiful cock of his and placed his cock head into my butt hole.

He just held it there and I could feel it creep deeper and deeper into my fuck hole. He was so gentle and the natural pre cum lubed my ass hole as he slid in deeper and deeper. He reached a point where he was fully inside me and kept it there. His cock was searing hot in my ass and I was loving every inch of it. He leaned forward and we began to kiss some more. I was in dreamy heaven as we were tonguing and french kissing each other. Without warning he worked on my neck and bingo, he was naturally nibbling on my ear lobe. Oh! that just turned me on. I was moaning like a bitch in heat. He was one smooth fucker too! He started to move his hips in and out thereby sliding his cock slowly in and out of my ass. He whispered into my ear, "Hey buddy, you poz?" I replied "no." "You want me to stop?" "Hell, no."

He was working his magic dick in and out of me with ease. I could feel his cock getting larger and thicker. My ass was tight and it must have been a real turn on for him. I was clamping down on his cock to make sure it wouldn't slip out. "Hey buddy...I want to seed your ass man. I want to bred you and make you mine." "Oh yeah, please don't stop." How could something that feels so wonderful be wrong? In my mind, I couldn't imagine someone stopping at this point. For both our sakes I egged him on. He was working me good too. His tempo increased. And without warning his throbbing cock became enlarged as he went into a trance. He was shooting his cum load deep inside me. I could feel something warm and flowing inside me. Right away my thoughts went to was happening. I was thinking at that moment he was infecting me. Time seemed to stop as my ass was being flooded with his toxic venom. I was seeing stars and I thought I heard a chores of song. He was injecting me with his poz seed. The first couple thrusts his cock was exploding inside me. I laid there in awe as he was threw his head back and grasped for air. He was pushing harder into me as he ejaculated inside me. It was an experience I could never forget!

My hand reached down to his balls and I could feel some leaking cum around the gap of my hole and his cock. I had enough on my fingers that I was able to start jacking my cock with his tainted poz cum. It didn't take long before I shot onto my chest a large puddle of cum. The whole time he was still rock hard and inside me. He collapsed on top of me and his beautiful head of hair fell onto my face. It smelled and felt great. He instantly fell asleep nuzzle against me.

I lay there as he dozed and thought about what we had just done, but soon enough I also fell asleep. There was no reason to worry - that would come later.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 23
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...