The Gifter Across the Pond...how I learned I was a chaser

Part 17

Things started fine on the flight. Bull and crew left me alone and I settled into the flight. As the flight crew started serving drinks, they stopped at our row and as the guy asked if I needed anything, Bull said, "No, the fag doesn't need a drink." 

The flight attendant looked at me and I smiled and said I was good. I could see Bull looking at me, almost challenging me to say anything. 

After the flight attendant moved on, the guy at the end (still didn't know his name, not that it mattered) got up and said he needed to piss. He went to the toilet and I motioned to Bull and said, "While he was up I should probably go get rid of some of the piss in me." Bull laughed, "No fagboy, you will hold it until I let you go." I stammered, "but it's a long flight" and Bull just laughed.

By the time he was done chuckling, or row mate came back and handed me a water bottle. "Figured you were thirsty, fag." 

I opened the bottle and took a sniff, sure enough it was his piss. 

The guy looked at me and said, "Drink up, there's gonna be a lot more since the flight is so long." 

The bottle kept getting handed to me almost as fast as I could empty it. About two hours in, I looked at Bull and said, "I really need to piss, please." 

Bull started laughing and poked the guy next to him..."Hear that Beast, the fag needs to piss." Then they both started laughing. 

The guy from the airport, was sitting in front of me and said, "Give me that bottle I've got to piss." I groaned.

He came back and handed me the full bottle and smiled. 

After about an hour, they were all sleeping and the flight attendant stopped by.

"Can I get you anything?"

I looked at him and he had a smirk. I said, "I could use some water, please." 

"Sure thing." He reached over to get the bottle and I noticed his biohazard tattoo on his arm. He saw me looking and smiled, "You have to advertise."

He came back a short time later and handed me the bottle. I opened it and he smiled leaning in whispered, "Drink up" and turned to walk away.

I was really struggling to hold my piss and started to get fidgety. Bull stirred and opened his eyes...

"You really need to piss huh, fag?"

"Yes Bull, I really do."

"Guess you should have thought about that before getting on a ten hour flight. You aren't going anywhere, those are the orders. Now, sit still so I can get some sleep."

Fuck me, I screwed up. What the hell was going on and why am I being treated like a piece of meat. I tried to get comfortable and it just wasn't happening. I really needed to piss.

I held it for as long as I could. Just as the flight crew started stirring to serve some food I couldn't take it anymore. I started to unbuckle the seat belt when I got a message from SIR...shit, he knew I'd have WiFi on the plane. 

"boy, you are learning. I have eyes everywhere and have a loyal following. I know you need to piss but you will only go when allowed."

I settled back in and just as the flight attendant got to our row, he handed me another bottle. "Can't let you get dehydrated." 

I picked up the bottle and started sipping... there was no more room. I couldn't take it. 

Bull glanced over, "Well you might as well piss fag."

I started unbuckling the seatbelt...

"No fag. If you have to piss, your gonna do it right here and wear it so everyone on this flight will know how much of a pig you are."

"Fuck! Bull we still have three hours to go and I can't hold it that long."

"We know fag."

I struggled to hold it and SIR messaged me again.

"It's understandable boy, piss if you need to...the cleaning crew has seen worse. I'll talk to you when you are home. Glad my friends are keeping you company."

That's it. I'm just gonna do it. I have to piss so bad. I started letting a little out but I couldn't stop. I pissed all in my seat, my pants, and the floor. My eyes watered I had to go do bad.

"Great, you have room for more." As Bull handed me another bottle.

This want on the rest of the flight. I drank their piss and if needed pissed myself.

We landed in LA and I had to get off the plane. I figured, I'd wait until everyone else got off but if course Bull had different ideas.

"Let's go fag, time to get off this plane."

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Part 18

There I was walking through LAX with wet jeans and people staring at me. Bull was close behind watching and he and his buddies were laughing at me and pointing.

A man came up and asked if I was alright...to which I smiled and ignored him. Alright? What would make some guy think I was alright? I'm soaked, been on a long ass flight where I didn't sleep. My cage was hurting because I was so fucking hard.

I stopped, and turned to Bull. "You have no idea what you have done. I am a pig and I wallow in it happily. Sir will deal with you lot."

Bull just laughed more. "No pig, he won't."

I turned back around and headed for the exit so I could just get home.

I approached the taxi area and the guy looked at me..."You are going to need to change into something dry to get in my cab." 

I just looked at him, grinning..."No worries, I dropped to my knees and opened my suitcase pulling out a pair of shorts. I pulled my shoes off and stripped off my wet jeans. All the while the crowd was watching... including Bull and his friends. I pulled on my dry shorts and tossed the wet ones in the in the suitcase. Looked at the driver and said "Let's go."

On the drive home, I thought about the last few weeks. How did I get here. I was a good boy, on PrEP before I flew to London. I returned a used pig...my locked cock harder than ever in my cage. Then I realized, do I really want this life? I reached down and rubbed my locked cage. 

After about half an hour I got home. Stripped and looked at myself in the mirror. Then my phone rang. 

It was Sir. 

"Hello, Sir"

"Welcome home boy. How was the flight?"

I told him all about the flight, getting more and more agitated. How Bull and his buddies treated me and pissing myself.

"boy, l, they did what?" 

"You heard me Sir. They treated Your property like a piece of meat for their entertainment."

"I will take care of that boy. That was not what I told them to do...but, how did it make you feel?"

"Scared and excited, Sir. Scared they would not let me go... excited that I was doing what I thought You wanted, Sir."

"boy, you are mine. If I wished you to piss yourself in public...I would have given that order."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you want to be mine boy?"

"Sir, I am so confused right now. I haven't slept and I've just been humiliated more than ever before. I need to sleep and think about all that happened over the past two weeks."

"Very well, boy. Good night. Let me know what you decide...but don't wait too long."

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 10/9/2022 at 3:30 PM, evilcoyote said:

Thank you. I decided to finish the one. There will be more chapters coming soon. 

I would love to get Gifted-i know london & the boiler room Brighton very well. I don't however relish getting slapped punched or kicked & I won't drink from the tap just yet. If I find my breeder he will need to be kind, gentle hung like a donkey & very patient .In return I will be his well bred converted slut (a refined slut but a good one) please keep writing 

• Like 2

Part 19

I got in the shower to wash off my travel and try to relax before going to bed. I was exhausted from my time in London. I stood there under the water just trying to clear my mind. I grabbed the soap and started lathering up. I started washing my crack and feeling my hole. It was pulsing and every time I stroked it my locked cock jumped. 

Fuck I needed to get bred. I crave cock. I started fingering myself getting harder and harder in the cage. I stopped playing with my hole and rinsed off. Turned off the shower and toweled off. I needed to stop before doing something I would regret.

I went and got in bed and tried to sleep. I lay there stroking the cage feeling content. I started thinking about Sir...about my time in London and finally drifted off to sleep. I slept soundly. I woke up around 6am refreshed. 

I picked up my phone and messaged Sir.

"Good morning, Sir. boy just woke up and wanted to check in with You."

I put the phone on the bedside table and waited for a reply. Time started going...5 minutes, became 10, that became an hour. I started getting worried that my tone and comments from they day before may have pushed Him away. I started replaying the conversation over in my head. 

Fuck, I didn't want this to end. I craved Sir. I craved to be His. I craved Him pozzing me. Wait, that was a new feeling... before it was fantasy. After all, I was on PrEP when I got there and even though I stopped while there...the drug still protected me even after stopping. Then it hit me...I'm a chaser. Specifically, I want this MAN to convert me. I want to belong to HIM. 

I kept laying there absently stroking my hole as I was thinking about HIM and HIM being the one to convert me. Then it happened...I blew my load just from stroking my hole thinking about HIM. Thinking about HIS DNA being part of me. I'm a chaser. 

I didn't understand why he wasn't texting me back. I needed to talk to HIM. Explain that I wanted, no needed to be HIS.

I decided to out of bed and workout. That always helps me process and think through things better. I slipped on some gym clothes and headed to the gym. Thirty minutes into my work out it hit me, I needed to do something special and show HIM.

I left the gym and went straight home. I went into the toilet and opened my medicine drawer. I pulled out all of my PrEP then turned on the video recorder on my phone.

"SIR, this boy belongs to YOU. It needs to be YOURS in every way." I then showed my pouring all of the PrEP in the toilet...flushing it all away.

I hit send. Sending the video to SIR.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Part 20

I watched the video send. Then went and sat on the sofa waiting. I knew with the time difference it was getting late in London. SIR also didn't always text back right away. Maybe I should have waited to send it until I knew HE would get it and respond. 

There was nothing I could do other than wait...it was going to be a long day. I decided to shower and then go run some errands. I also knew I'd need to check in at work after all, I still needed to work and just because I flew from Europe I'd still be expected to check in. 

I went to the grocery store around the corner from home and while shopping ran into one of my regular fuck buddies. 

"Hey, I haven't seen you online for a few weeks."

"Yeah, I've been in London working. I just got back yesterday. How have you been?"

"Well... funny you should ask. I've been sick. Turns out I had the fuck flu."

"Oh wow, congratula..."

"Ha, I knew it...I knew you'd like that! I want to breed you but since you are on PrEP, it would be hot telling you I'm gonna infect you."

"Well..."

"What? Do don't want to fuck with me now that I'm positive? Fucking figures you'd be that way. Bye."

"Wait, come to my house...we need to talk."

"Look, I don't want you to tell me how stupid you think I am for going off PrEP and converting." 

"Look, Kevin. Just shut up and let's go to my house and talk, okay?"

"Fine, but if you start in on me, I'm leaving and this 8 inch cock will go with me and never grace your hole again."

"Come on."

Kevin and I went back to my house and as soon as the door closed I grabbed him and made out with him. I started whispering in his ear...

"It's so hot you are infected. Do you know how lucky you are to be in the brotherhood?"

Kevin pushed off me..."what the hell? You really are into this aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Why haven't you ever told me?"

" It's a new development. I always like poz talk in playing and have a few buds that are into it...and then Iet someone from London. He opened my eyes. I haven't taken any PrEP for over two weeks..the ones I took to London were flushed down the toilet. When I came home...I crave it...bad. I flushed my PrEP down the toilet earlier today."

"Really? That is so hot. I'll poz you. I'd love to bring you into the brotherhood."

Kevin grabbed me and started making out and feeling for my hole. Just then he grazed my locked cock.

"What's this?"

"Well...the man in London has the key. He locked my cock before I left."

"Well, guess you're going to be out whoring around to get off then. You are going to be very popular. I still want to poz you." 

He grabbed me again and we started making out. I pulled him toward the bedroom and started undressing him. He pushed me back on the bed...

*Ding, ding*

"Fuck, that's my phone Kevin. Let me check it could be work."

"No, it can wait, I want in tha sweet boy hole."

*Ding, ding*

"Fuck, just hold on."

I picked up my phone and opened the message app. It was SIR.

"boy, I am very glad to see how dedicated you are to my cock and my gift. It's late and I'm going to bed, but we will talk soon. SIR."

I just stay there staring at the phone. Kevin slid over and took it from me.

"What does he mean...his cock and his gift?"

"I don't know how to say this...he instructed me that I'm not allowed to get bred except by him until he converts me."

"Wait, you are going to let some guy from half way around the world dictate when and who ficks you?

"I umm, it's more than that..."

"Well, go on. Spit it out."

"I just don't want you to get the wrong idea."

"I already know you are a bootlicking fag for men. You have always wanted to be owned by someone. I'm not stupid. I see how you act when a Leatherman comes in or around you. So, spit it out."

"I want to be his. No, I need to be his. I need him to convert me. I'm sorry Kevin. It's just, he understands what I am." 

"Look, I get it. I wanted the same thing but got tired of waiting so I decided to say fuck it and go my own path. Do your really think this is going to go anywhere?

"I don't know."

"Well, I don't think it will go anywhere."

"Kevin don't be that way. You don't know him."

"Exactly. And you barely know him."

"You are right. How about this...if in four weeks nothing has come from this...you will be the one to convert me."

"You won't make it four weeks. You are used to getting plowed at least every other day."

"Kevin, I promise. In fact, let's make an agreement. In four weeks, you can take me to the bath house and breed me while making me beg for you poz seed. We can let everyone there know what a pig I am...ans announce your new status all at the same time."

"Hmm...you do know how much I like to show off. Deal! Now blow me...he didn't say you couldn't suck off other guy did he?

"Nope!"

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago, evilcoyote said:

Part 20

I watched the video send. Then went and sat on the sofa waiting. I knew with the time difference it was getting late in London. SIR also didn't always text back right away. Maybe I should have waited to send it until I knew HE would get it and respond. 

There was nothing I could do other than wait...it was going to be a long day. I decided to shower and then go run some errands. I also knew I'd need to check in at work after all, I still needed to work and just because I flew from Europe I'd still be expected to check in. 

I went to the grocery store around the corner from home and while shopping ran into one of my regular fuck buddies. 

"Hey, I haven't seen you online for a few weeks."

"Yeah, I've been in London working. I just got back yesterday. How have you been?"

"Well... funny you should ask. I've been sick. Turns out I had the fuck flu."

"Oh wow, congratula..."

"Ha, I knew it...I knew you'd like that! I want to breed you but since you are on PrEP, it would be hot telling you I'm gonna infect you."

"Well..."

"What? Do don't want to fuck with me now that I'm positive? Fucking figures you'd be that way. Bye."

"Wait, come to my house...we need to talk."

"Look, I don't want you to tell me how stupid you think I am for going off PrEP and converting." 

"Look, Kevin. Just shut up and let's go to my house and talk, okay?"

"Fine, but if you start in on me, I'm leaving and this 8 inch cock will go with me and never grace your hole again."

"Come on."

Kevin and I went back to my house and as soon as the door closed I grabbed him and made out with him. I started whispering in his ear...

"It's so hot you are infected. Do you know how lucky you are to be in the brotherhood?"

Kevin pushed off me..."what the hell? You really are into this aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Why haven't you ever told me?"

" It's a new development. I always like poz talk in playing and have a few buds that are into it...and then Iet someone from London. He opened my eyes. I haven't taken any PrEP for over two weeks..the ones I took to London were flushed down the toilet. When I came home...I crave it...bad. I flushed my PrEP down the toilet earlier today."

"Really? That is so hot. I'll poz you. I'd love to bring you into the brotherhood."

Kevin grabbed me and started making out and feeling for my hole. Just then he grazed my locked cock.

"What's this?"

"Well...the man in London has the key. He locked my cock before I left."

"Well, guess you're going to be out whoring around to get off then. You are going to be very popular. I still want to poz you." 

He grabbed me again and we started making out. I pulled him toward the bedroom and started undressing him. He pushed me back on the bed...

*Ding, ding*

"Fuck, that's my phone Kevin. Let me check it could be work."

"No, it can wait, I want in tha sweet boy hole."

*Ding, ding*

"Fuck, just hold on."

I picked up my phone and opened the message app. It was SIR.

"boy, I am very glad to see how dedicated you are to my cock and my gift. It's late and I'm going to bed, but we will talk soon. SIR."

I just stay there staring at the phone. Kevin slid over and took it from me.

"What does he mean...his cock and his gift?"

"I don't know how to say this...he instructed me that I'm not allowed to get bred except by him until he converts me."

"Wait, you are going to let some guy from half way around the world dictate when and who ficks you?

"I umm, it's more than that..."

"Well, go on. Spit it out."

"I just don't want you to get the wrong idea."

"I already know you are a bootlicking fag for men. You have always wanted to be owned by someone. I'm not stupid. I see how you act when a Leatherman comes in or around you. So, spit it out."

"I want to be his. No, I need to be his. I need him to convert me. I'm sorry Kevin. It's just, he understands what I am." 

"Look, I get it. I wanted the same thing but got tired of waiting so I decided to say fuck it and go my own path. Do your really think this is going to go anywhere?

"I don't know."

"Well, I don't think it will go anywhere."

"Kevin don't be that way. You don't know him."

"Exactly. And you barely know him."

"You are right. How about this...if in four weeks nothing has come from this...you will be the one to convert me."

"You won't make it four weeks. You are used to getting plowed at least every other day."

"Kevin, I promise. In fact, let's make an agreement. In four weeks, you can take me to the bath house and breed me while making me beg for you poz seed. We can let everyone there know what a pig I am...ans announce your new status all at the same time."

"Hmm...you do know how much I like to show off. Deal! Now blow me...he didn't say you couldn't suck off other guy did he?

"Nope!"

Great Chapter-its so tempting to let the guy your with breed you but a promis is a promise. I hope he can hold out the 4 weeks-i wouldn't 😉 please write soon

• Like 1