The Gifter Across the Pond...how I learned I was a chaser

Part 21

Kevin spent the rest of the day with me. He was so horny I ended up blowing him six times. Around 6:30 pm, I ordered some takeout for us and we started watching a movie.

"Dude, I really want in the hole. I want to give you my seed "

"We agreed, four weeks. Once we see where or if things go with SIR aren't going anywhere you get first shot at giving me your gift."

"But you have such a great hole and my cock feels so good buried deep."

"Thanks, but I'm serious. I can't explain the connection with SIR but it feels different."

"Fine. I should go before I do something we both would regret."

"Kevin, wait. Don't leave mad. I promise you, my hole will be yours first after SIR."

"Whatever. I need to go find someone to breed."

"How about you invite a willing hole here and while you plant your seed...I'll blow them?"

"Hmm...no, if you don't want it I'm going to the bath to give some some random fuck my load."

"Fine, have a good night."

Kevin left and I decided to just try to forget anything was happening. I really want to let Kevin breed me so it was probably best. The real reason I didn't want to be alone is I was scared and needed someone around to help me not think about SIR. Instead, I settled for some Indian food...but that didn't help. SIE had taken me to HIS favorite restaurant which happened to be Indian. 

Around 9pm, I decided to go to bed. 

I woke up in the middle of the night. The cage was crushing my cock and my hole was aching. I needed a cock. I got up and went to my toy drawer and found a dildo. I grabbed the lube and set to feeding my boy hole. I was grinding good and thinking about SIR when my phone went off. I almost impaled myself on the dildo. 

I went to get my phone and it was SIR. "Good morning fag. you probably won't see this untill later in your morning. We need to talk about some things. Message me when you wake so we can talk. SIR."

I immediately texted HIM back. "Hi SIR. Couldn't sleep. My hole is hungry."

My phone rang, it was SIR 

"First, that is MY hole fag. It no longer belongs to you. Got it?"

"Yes SIR."

"GOOD. Now get whatever you you were using and get it back in the hole."

"Yes SIR. OH fuck SIR it feels so good. Thank YOU, SIR."

"Now ride that dildo until you shoot and listen closely."

"Yes SIR."

"I am sending you a one way ticket. If you want to be mine, bring two bags of whatever you want. Get on that plane and get here. If you choose to come, you will be in my care until you are poz. After that, we will see boy. Understand?"

"Oh fuck SIR, i am cumming. SIR."

"NOT YET BOY! YOU HAVE TO GET PERMISSION!"

"SIR, permission to cum?"

"No. Do you understand what i just said? Repeat it back to me but don't stop fucking my boy hole."

I repeated back to SIR what HE said trying hard not to shoot my load.

"Good boy, he does listen. Cum for me boy, it's the last time you will cum until you are here and poz."

I started pounding that dildo in and out of my hole. "Permission to cum, SIR?"

"Cum boy. Shoot that worthless neg seed."

"FUCK, SIR. PLEASE CONVERT ME."

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Part 22

I was so excited after SIR called me. I can't wait to be in London and HIS. 

Then it hit me...one way ticket. What happens if I need to come back to the US. What about work, my family, my friends. I'll need to talk to SIR about all of this. 

I was exhausted but also wired up from the pounding of my hole. So I did what any good fag does in the middle of the night...I got on my apps. Might as well see if there is someone I could blow or who could fist me. 

I was checking things out, a lot of guys looking to party...not my thing. I closed the app and just lay there stroking my cage. Funny how it just feels like part of me now after just a short time. 

My phone went off, I opened the app...it was Kevin.

"Hey, what are you doing up?"

"I woke up horny and needed something in my hole. So I rode a dildo until I shot...while talking to HIM."

"Wait, he already reached out?"

"Yes. He's sending me a one way ticket to London."

"No. You can't take him up on that. What if it all falls apart? How will you get home? What happens if you need to come home for a family emergency? You know what, I'm coming over."

He logged off.

Fuck, I was still horny and this wasn't good. I couldn't let him come over so I texted him.

"You don't need to come. I'm definitely going to ask those questions before I agree."

"I'm coming."

"No, Kevin. It's late. We should both wait to talk until the morning."

"Not a chance. I'm coming and you best be ready."

"Ready? Ready for what?"

No response.

"Kevin?"

Still no response.

Well shit. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 23

After I decided Kevin wasn't giving up I just went and sat on the couch waiting. About half an hour later there was a knock on my door. I opened it and Kevin was standing there in leather pants and boots.

"Nice pants, since when do you like leather, Kevin?"

"Shut up and lock my boots, fag."

"Okay Kevin, point made. I get it you think I'm crazy, but"

"I said lick my fucking boots fag, now."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"This is how you want no need to be treated. Now, last time I'm asking, next time I'm forcing. Lick my boots, fag."

He was freaking me out. This was a new side of him I hadn't seen before...and it was turning me on. I got down on my knees and started licking. 

"Good boy. That's better fag. You know your place."

I stayed licking his boots and my ass was high in the air. It needed attention. And who better than a POZ man. 

Just then, his piss hit me. He was pissing on me. 

"Open up fag, time to hydrate."

I looked up and he aimed at my face and let loose again. 

"Catch it fag. Drink my POZ piss."

I started moving my head closer to take his cock in my mouth.

"No, you catch what I give you and the rest goes on you."

He finished pissing and walked past me. 

"Now, go get in the sling. I want that hole."

"Kevin, I don't think this is a good idea."

"I don't care if you think it's a good idea or not, I'm the one giving orders so get your fagot ass in the sling now."

I walked through my apartment into my play space and got in the sling. Kevin followed in and grabbed the lube sitting on the stool. 

"Such a good fag. Always ready for someone or something up your hole." 

He started fingering my hole and I could tell his finger nails needed to be trimmed.

"Kevin, that hurts your nails need trimmed."

"Doesn't matter, I want your ass ready for my toxic cum."

He started probing more and more and I went into ecstasy. It felt so good being used like this. It felt right. Just then I felt his hand disappear into my hole.

"What a talented hole you have fag. Just swallowed my hand right up."

He started pumping in and out, pulling just far enough to stretch me open. I was moaning and in heaven.

"Fuck Sir, please use my pig hole."

"Yeah, fag? You want me in there? 

"Yes Sir. I need you in there."

"That's right fag. This hole was meant to be used to give men like me pleasure."

"Yes Sir!"

"You crave my toxic seed don't you fag?"

"Yes Sir! Please give me that toxic seed."

"You want it fag?"

"Yes Sir, please use my hole for your pleasure." 

I felt his hard cock lining up against my hole with his hand still in me. Fuck, no. No I didn't want this I wanted to be converted by SIR. NOT Kevin. I pushed hard. "NO!"

"What fag?"

"I said NO." Pushing him out of me.

"What is wrong fag. I'm giving you what you crave. We both know you want it and I can give it to you."

"It's not yours to take."

"What's not mine to take?"

"My conversion isn't yours to take."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Now please back up so I can get out of this sling."

"Not yet. Here."

He handed me an envelope.

"Congratulations, you passed the final test. Though I would have loved to convert you. I know we have a bond after all we have been through."

"I don't understand."

Your SIR in London set this up perfectly. He needed to test you to see what you would do when pressured and in a position to convert. You passed. You know who owns that hole and everything attached to it, including your converting."

"You ass hole. How could you do this to me?"

"Honestly, I needed to see for myself how deep that connection between you and him is and how dedicated to him you are. That is your ticket to London."

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 10/19/2022 at 3:23 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

before i chased for myself, i loved to take others to vid stores and baths to see them bred by dirty poz cocks

God that sounds hot-a story of that would be good-i would love thatmyself neg hole here hoping someone will take me & breed me a poz baby sometime & share my hole with others to get more babies....

• Like 1

Part 24

Kevin helped me out of the sling after he pummeled my hole more. 

"Well, are you going to open the letter?"

"How did he get this to you?"

"Well..."

"Out with it, what did you do? Wait, did he poz you and you are one of the many people who he converted?"

"No, my gifter was AJ, the guy that works the door at the bath house. I have the letter because I contacted your SIR. I didn't believe you were ready. That you really wanted to do this and move."

"You what?"

"Look, I know you've always wanted to be someone's boy. I know you've had a few failed relationships with some pretty big assholes who led you to believe you were the one. I love you and wanted to make sure this is really what you wanted. I understand now. This is where you need to be. It doesn't change how I feel about you. But I also know deep down, this will fulfill you."

"Kevin, you love me? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yes. We've been through a lot together over the years. I fell in love with you the first time we fucked. But, I was too scared to say anything because I didn't want to screw things up."

"That's funny. I have feelings for you too and never thought you were interested in anything more than fuck buddy status. But you are right. This is exactly what I've always wanted. However, that will never change the way I feel about you."

Kevin grabbed me and kisses me...and I kissed back. It felt so good being with him. 

"Open your letter. I want to see what it says."

"Wait, you don't know?"

"No, some guy named Bull stopped at my house and delivered the package. Said something about being sorry for how he treated you."

"Oh, that fucker! He will be in my shit list for a long time.'

I opened the package and pulled out the contents, there was a letter signed by SIR and an envelope. I read it out loud.

"Congratulations, boy. I needed to see if you were ready, I believed you were but, your friend Kevin also reached out and he didn't. It was apparent he has feelings for you and I suspect you also have feelings for him. We decided on this final test...to prove to him you really are serious about being mine. He agreed and well, you have the ticket and that means he believes you. I had no doubt that you belong to me. I knew when you left London what your decision would be. Our connection is strong. Stronger really that any boy I've ever met. I look forward to converting you, but also putting my mark on you and letting everyone know you are MINE. Now, you don't have much time to get ready so I suggest you hop to it boy.

SIR"

I pulled open the ticket...it was for a one way ticket to London and was dated for two days from today.

"What the hell? How am I supposed to pull off leaving the country and getting to London in two days. I had work and family to tell I was moving. I needed to let my friends know. I had to let my landlord know."

Kevin told me, "Fuck all of them. Go get what you deserve. You don't own anyone an explanation."

"You know what, you are right. Hand me my laptop."

I then emailed my work and told them I quit. I then emailed my landlord and said I wouldn't be extending my stay and the apartment would be empty by the end of the month.

Now to pack.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1