Cumming when/after taking loads

BritishCumdump

I never think about my dick when getting fucked and generally never cum during the act. I am totally focused on their dick and my hole. I usually jerk off later that night thinking about the cum in my hole and the hot sex I had. 

When tops tell me to play with my dick, I feel weird, and when they want me to cum before they do, it generally never happens. It’s hard for me to cum in fromt of a guy, maybe because of antidepressants or anxiety. When I say that, they generally understand and then breed me. 

I think if you just communicate how you feel in the moment, things will go well. 

14 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

You've got a point! I think the reality is I'd like to be there for his pleasure so it's not so much about me -wanting- to feel physical pleasure it's more that I get mental pleasure from the scenario of getting fucked. The frustration of not being able to stop myself climaxing from the physical pleasure and it making continued sex really uncomfortable is the problem. I mean enjoying physical pleasure is great when it's just one guy but when you're wanting to get used as a cumdump for multiple guys I've got to find a way to push past it like Find91 seems to! 

First of all I'm speaking as a top. I ruined myself through edging so I can fuck for how long I want. Taking a dick is more intense and I know it's common for most bottoms the prostate becomes to sensitive. Edging might work but it would have to be a different technique

• Like 1

i used to be a cum dump, and still can be depending on my Top. For me sex has evolved into my connection with the Top and the more and deeper connection (physical, mental, emotional) the better.  Ideally, my Tops orgasm and pleasure becomes mine.  i relate to my penis as a sort of (but not a) "clitoris."  i hesitate to use that word because this is not about identifying as female or wanting a clit or vagina. i have neither.  Psychologically i'm wired somewhere between, anatomically i'm all male. Psychologically i see the cock as an organ for penetrating, influencing, inseminating, breeding, etc..  It's not just that it is, but how it is used.

The sex partner who attracts and connects with me most is the total Top, or guy who is in a Total Top frame of mind and emotion when having sex.  i used to be married to a woman, so i have a lot of experience (albeit with only one woman) with mixed geneder sex and female anatomy. As a gay guy, i was sort of a sub top for my wife and became really good at giving her physical pleasure. She had a couple of distinct pleasure centers, her clitoris and g-spot. The first is external, the second internal. i could make her cum multiple times using either, but if i was giving her clitoral stimulation and she would start orgasming, she would literally beg me to penetrate her. I.e., she could orgasm multiple times clitorally, but was driven to be penetrated.  

i see myself as similar. i can be stimulated using my penis, definitely works for edging and keeping me horny, but psychologically i am driven to be penetrated  and  bred by my Top. Over time, that has turned into being much more psychological along with the physical. For me, cum dumping with multiple strangers is a sort of watering down of the bond i can get with fewer or a Top who is also in the same type of psychological mode i am talking about, just from a different place (I.e., from the Top vs the bottom). He may be in a place where He wants to breed me via a gang bang, or His hand, or a dildo, or_____________, but i and connecting with His drive, need, desire as well as what He is using to fuck and breed with.  E.g., in a gang bang that He controls, i see and connect with Him doing all the breeding, that He is using the others like dildos.  

So, having an orgasm for me is just different. ideally, like my former wife, i am driven to be penetrated and bred, even though stimulation of my penis feels good and i can orgasm that way, there is something about it that is disappointing, mainly the lessening of my edge and heat to be penetrated.  Psycologically i want my Top to be in charge of my orgasm and not cum till He is ready for me too. It takes time to recover and restore the ability to orgasm, so the Top who takes it, owns it for at least awhile. With a Top i have a connection with that is a different experience than it is with a random stranger who is just using me for a cum dump. To me, that person is a sort of on parallel with me (cum dumper?) and doesn't really have the place or position as my Top to make me cum, it's just not as powerful. There's a sort of ownership status that goes along with it that is missing for me if i am just being an anonyomous cum dump.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, find91 said:

First of all I'm speaking as a top. I ruined myself through edging so I can fuck for how long I want. Taking a dick is more intense and I know it's common for most bottoms the prostate becomes to sensitive. Edging might work but it would have to be a different technique

For some of us, our bond with the breeding top is such that wherever he wants to drive us for his pleasure is a place we want to go for him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sounds like most guys when they cum. Everyone has that moment of omnipotent level clarity for a split second or two after they orgasm and everything going on sinks in at once, sometimes it's a very rewarding feeling, other times not so much if you're doing something sketchy or risky. For a long time I never worried about cumming at all during any hookups, which isnt to say I have never been pleased with one, but because I only bother hooking up if I want to feel I pleased someone else. If I need to cum, I know how to do me better than anyone and can fuck myself utterly senseless until I'm spent and it's easy lol. But lately a few people have told me my cumshot are nice, not a big cock but when being fucked I start cumming very very thick pearly white huge loads and if I edge hard enough I can stain the ceiling lol. So I started training myself to cum but still take cock, past few weeks now I've toyed my ass for at least 20-30m a day when showering for work and have made myself cum as quickly as possible, smother my cum all over my toy, and then slam it right back in and go to town. And its defintely working. It's getting to the point now I need a good pounding in the ass from a toy or a real cock every day or I feel I'm forgetting something, and cumming isnt killing my lust to be filled at all. Its certainly something you can train yourself to get over if you really feel its affecting your sex life.

• Like 1

I ve always been a total bottom. So I mostly wear my cage and talk about it so that I don t waste time with non-true tops or versatile guys. With my cage I ended up only being fucked or used by top guys, nothing else.

Lately I came across a black straight married guy and he s making me discover a new dimension to being a fag in a cage...

I love it and hate it at the same time. I start to think that s the fate for subs like me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Porthos

I was always one of those guys that after I had my orgasm I was done and couldn't fuck anymore....Most of the guys I hook up with are versatile so we flip but I've tried to get them to fuck me first and then I can breed them....This past year I've hooked up with a young black guy with a huge cock. When he fucked me I concentrated so much on my hole that i would go soft and then sometimes I would have trouble getting superhard again. So now when I hook up with I fuck first, cum inside him and have trained myself to take his cock afterwards...I just think of how hot it is that while he fucks me my poz babies are swimming inside him....

Guest CuriousDallas

I guess each person is different. I'm all about giving pleasure and I cum pretty quickly so I know that if I'm getting fucked I will orgasm, sometimes without even touching my cock. Once I cum I still want to get fucked, in fact, I pretty much always am down to get fucked unless I've had my ass destroyed or am having some issues. I'm just as horny if I've cum once, twice, three times, whatever. When I've done group stuff I'm good for the first four to five loads and can get fucked between them, but after the fifth load I know it's gonna take me a while to recharge to shoot that next load. That's where I switch over to just bottoming and taking loads and honestly I love being at that point as there's no pressure on me to perform sexually, I can just take load after load, feeling the bliss of guy after guy cumming inside me.

On 8/23/2020 at 5:39 AM, IntoBBvisitor said:

I ve always been a total bottom. So I mostly wear my cage and talk about it so that I don t waste time with non-true tops or versatile guys. With my cage I ended up only being fucked or used by top guys, nothing else.

Lately I came across a black straight married guy and he s making me discover a new dimension to being a fag in a cage...

I love it and hate it at the same time. I start to think that s the fate for subs like me.

Let's hear more about your discoveries.

• Like 1

I have no problem getting fucked after I have cum.  Before COVID, when I was at the baths or orgy, I had started trying to find a versatile guy to fuck as my last fuck so I could get them to breed me after I had bred them.  The only downside is taking the "last" load sometimes gets me worked up again and I stay a while longer.