what does rimming/felching feel like again?

TwubbyBunny

I’m an experienced rim and felch pig. Putting my mouth over a sweaty ripe musky hole that’s free of soap is the best meat hardening aphrodisiac. Slurping in loads of my saliva and sucking it back, using my tongue flat over the pigs ass lips and separating them open with my tip, then sliding in my tongue as far as I can go usually has the pig moaning and pushing back against my face. The warmth, taste and musk aroma feels so fukkin’ good. When the pig’s doing that push back, I know I’ve captured his fuck lust and a good breeding is sure to follow. 

Now felching is a different level altogether.  Seeing the pig on his hand and knees, ass slightly gaped open and all the wet creamy cum caught in his butt hairs or leaking out from those well worked swollen ass lips, is hard to resist for me. The smell in the room of pigsex, the stink of  breeding, cum and musky hole juices adds to the intensity of going down on that mankunt, no hesitation at all. 

I love the warmth, the musky ripe stink and taste of the sloppy fuckslop and gut juices that leak out. I can suck back and play in that slop with my tongue for a long time, making sucking and slurping noises that are all part of  the lust I have have for this cumdump ass. They know this and gape open more, pushing to give me a flood of cum. Interrupting the felching to transfer the slop to the pig’s mouth also is a good pig bonding exercise and guarantees a good fuck after. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TopPigBB said:

I’m an experienced rim and felch pig. Putting my mouth over a sweaty ripe musky hole that’s free of soap is the best meat hardening aphrodisiac. Slurping in loads of my saliva and sucking it back, using my tongue flat over the pigs ass lips and separating them open with my tip, then sliding in my tongue as far as I can go usually has the pig moaning and pushing back against my face. The warmth, taste and musk aroma feels so fukkin’ good. When the pig’s doing that push back, I know I’ve captured his fuck lust and a good breeding is sure to follow. 

Now felching is a different level altogether.  Seeing the pig on his hand and knees, ass slightly gaped open and all the wet creamy cum caught in his butt hairs or leaking out from those well worked swollen ass lips, is hard to resist for me. The smell in the room of pigsex, the stink of  breeding, cum and musky hole juices adds to the intensity of going down on that mankunt, no hesitation at all. 

I love the warmth, the musky ripe stink and taste of the sloppy fuckslop and gut juices that leak out. I can suck back and play in that slop with my tongue for a long time, making sucking and slurping noises that are all part of  the lust I have have for this cumdump ass. They know this and gape open more, pushing to give me a flood of cum. Interrupting the felching to transfer the slop to the pig’s mouth also is a good pig bonding exercise and guarantees a good fuck after. 

Haven't had the pleasure yet of rimming a hole full of cum nor has anyone tasted cum from mine...need to do this!!!

Been wanting to felch!!!

HOLYFUCKIN'HOT!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 1:41 PM, Kimberley said:

I'm fully bottom but know a lot of guys who love to rim my ass before or during they fuck me. some are very good, eating my whole ass with their tongue deep inside. can enjoy that very much

Is there any other way…?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm selective about who I rim and felch, but agree it is HOT and gets me rock hard every time. (Hole must look, smell, taste clean except for the cum) I actually crossed the line and fell in love with felching several years ago when Hubby and I went our separate ways for an evening of sexual fun with our favorite fuck buddies. We fucked with our respective pals (plus a couple of strangers for me!) from about 8 pm on Saturday night to well past midnight. About 3 am he texted to say he was heading home, just as my final bbc sperm donor of the night was leaving. Hubby came in and we discussed our evenings. I'd been fucked by 5 men, and was holding 8 loads in my ass. He had fucked 2 younger men and then bent over for one of them -- taking 2 loads himself (which was very unusual back then!) 

Super horny from imagining him taking dick and nut, I asked if I could taste his cummy hole in the rim chair -- he was 'IN' and I slid underneath to quickly see his ass puffy hole leaking drops of cum. I licked, then sucked and ate his delicious hole for a good while. When I ran out of cum he pushed more out and at the end I was fishing deeper with my finger to try and get as much as possible. I slid up under him aligning my hard dick with his open hole and he bounced up and down on my dick, fucking himself in the rim chair until I added his 3rd load of the night --which of course I tasted that and then he asked to switch it up. I knew I had a ton of cum in my hole, but he said he wanted it (another first!)-- I suggested he seal his lips on my hole and suck to keep it from spraying out all over his face (lol) -- which he agreed was a good idea -- wow did it feel naughty, hot and amazing -- he said it tasted like a cum milkshake and that he just needed to add some extra cream before we called it a night (and he did -- I slept with his cum inside me that night).

Since then, I've met a handful of top men that love eating 'man pussy' and felching their own or stranger cum from my hole - it is the exception, not the rule, however (maybe 5%), but it is always hot when I encounter such a top unicorn! Lately, I've noticed an increase in men wanting flooded, lose holes before they will meet up -- unfortunately, so far, this has not led to an increase in ass eating for felching behavior... but fingers crossed! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

the best is when the loads are kept inside for hours, the mixture of the taste of ass and semen. I have found men who had several loads inside and I enjoyed swallowing as it comes out of the ass into my open mouth, swallowing directly as it comes out of the ass.

• Piggy 2

I love rimming and belching, both giving and receiving.  I got lucky this weekend for ass eating, ironically much better than I did getting my as actually fucked last night.  Friday night was really good, I got bred then felched and rebred by another guy who felched his load out, I then bred a guy and felched my load out of his ass.  Last night I got my ass eaten repeatedly, and while I did get fucked I did not get bred, and couldn't even find a bottom to breed when I was ready to go home from the club.

I love to rim a hot hole. One buddy of mine will sit on my face while his husband is fucking my ass. I dig my tongue deep inside him while getting my hole pounded. He has a great tasting ass with just the right amount of hair around his hole. His ass holds a great aroma that really turns me on.

Felching is amazing, both giving and getting. One of my other buddies loves to eat my ass before and during a fuck, then he works his load out after he’s bred me. I’ve also had the chance to felch a few guys too. The first guy was part of a five way, where I took all the loads but one and then licked his hairy cummy hole. It’s a great experience to taste the cum and ass juices. Another time, a guy came over to my hotel with a few loads in him. I was working his hike but not getting much cut out when he just blew a huge amount out on my face. I fucking lived having all that cum all over my face and he and I made sure none went untasted. 

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah, when I’m getting felched, it feels like the sluttiest thing you can do. First, I’m offering up my hole to someone, second my hole has been recently bred, and third, he’s going to taste cum and my ass when he licks my ass. I love to push my ass out so that it opens up for him. Best when he comes up and shares some with me in a sloppy kiss. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Rimming and being rimmed is one of my favourite parts of gay sex, if my hole or their hole is leaking cum all the better. 

I love to clean up a messy hole, where there's cum smeared in their crack. Lick that up then explore that puffed up fuck hole with my tongue, digging it right in. I love it when you suddenly taste that musky cum as their hole let's out a little every so often. Always makes me rock hard

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2021 at 8:50 AM, TopPigBB said:

you describe it very well. I feel, smell and taste the same lust than you. I can underline everything you say.

• Upvote 2

On 9/24/2020 at 7:26 AM, TwubbyBunny said:

so, it's been years since i've last eaten ass, and i've never felched an ass before. in your own words, what does it feel like? how does it taste? how does it make you feel? it's one of the hottest things ever in my opinion, i wish i can try it soon.

Love to eat ur fine ass after it’s been filled 

Love both giving and receiving but the one thing that is an instant turn off is the smell and taste of soap. Prefer a guy's ass that has been marinating a load or two or that's pretty ripe after a days work. It make's me extra horny if a guy isn't a good wiper 🙂

• Piggy 2

• 7 months later...