Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Last time was  week ago for the four days of Fist Fest where I engaged in a pile of public sex. Tonight is pup night at the local bar and I will e in my pup gear sucking cocks, taking cocks in me and getting my own fat meat fondled and stroked. If I'm still horny I will hit the bathhouse after that for even more open use.

Edited by MuscledHorse
spelling and time clarification.
  • Piggy 1

Got bred by two different daddies in an adult theater  (in San Diego) yesterday. Had a couple of guys watching and jacking. One shot his load and left, but the other one came over and let me suck it a while until he nutted in my mouth which sent Daddy #1 over the edge and he exploded in my ass. They both left and I was sitting on a chair backwards with my ass still hanging out when Daddy #2 walked in. He fingered my ass and as soon as he felt the cum dripping, he whipped it out and pumped his load into me.  He really was  fast and  furious fuck, but he grunted LOUD when he shot in me!  LOVED every minute of it!  Rest of the day was pretty quiet. Managed to suck a couple guys off, but no more breeding. :-(

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

On 8/3/2021 at 12:55 PM, indynudeguy said:

At my local bathhouse  last Wednesday.  "Blackout" starts at noon every Wednesday.  I'm either taking loads in the public sling or in my favorite room getting raw loads with a couple of guys watching/waiting for their turn.  Love the baths walking around naked showing off my pierced nips and PA, lubing up my hole in full view (my invitation to fuck me,)

Oh man you are such a hot sexy Dad - I wish I was there to seed you with my PA in......

2 hours ago, phukhole said:

Got bred by two different daddies in an adult theater  (in San Diego) yesterday. Had a couple of guys watching and jacking. One shot his load and left, but the other one came over and let me suck it a while until he nutted in my mouth which sent Daddy #1 over the edge and he exploded in my ass. They both left and I was sitting on a chair backwards with my ass still hanging out when Daddy #2 walked in. He fingered my ass and as soon as he felt the cum dripping, he whipped it out and pumped his load into me.  He really was  fast and  furious fuck, but he grunted LOUD when he shot in me!  LOVED every minute of it!  Rest of the day was pretty quiet. Managed to suck a couple guys off, but no more breeding. 😞

Good fucking pig - always great to take one after another from nasty dads  

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 12:43 PM, phukhole said:

Got bred by two different daddies in an adult theater  (in San Diego) yesterday. Had a couple of guys watching and jacking. One shot his load and left, but the other one came over and let me suck it a while until he nutted in my mouth which sent Daddy #1 over the edge and he exploded in my ass. They both left and I was sitting on a chair backwards with my ass still hanging out when Daddy #2 walked in. He fingered my ass and as soon as he felt the cum dripping, he whipped it out and pumped his load into me.  He really was  fast and  furious fuck, but he grunted LOUD when he shot in me!  LOVED every minute of it!  Rest of the day was pretty quiet. Managed to suck a couple guys off, but no more breeding. 😞

Which  bookstore?

Very early Thursday morning at Clapham Common. Twice. First was a hot jock lad early 20s at around 4:30am so pitch dark. Second was a hot fucker in his 40s just as the sun was coming up. We did it all over the wooded cruising area and did not stop when other cruisers came upon us. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1