Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

monday 3am apt stairwell. Hood dude i sumtimes get lit wit and im one his side bitches hit me on my cell "u up"  i actually was he said he was horny.  i went ova not even thinging he stay wit his gurl. He had the apt building door unlocked, and told me come to the top floor....i'm like nigga u live on the 2nd.  i went up there , he str8 pulled out his dyck i was like what why we not going to u apt, he told me his gurl was sleeping.  he told me he knew if he told me that i wouldn't have come.  he said since u here, we kinda went back and forth until he said nigga u want this dyck or not.....i was horny and had cum ova already.  i was bout to suck him but he like he didn't time, strip and bend ova.....i hesitated but did and fucked my bussy.  he kept having to tell me shut the fuck up lol.  he nutted in me, and while i'm still trying catch my breath, still ass naked, and his huge nut leaking out on the floor he was walking back to his floor saying thx, i'll hit up. lol

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/3/2021 at 12:55 PM, indynudeguy said:

At my local bathhouse  last Wednesday.  "Blackout" starts at noon every Wednesday.  I'm either taking loads in the public sling or in my favorite room getting raw loads with a couple of guys watching/waiting for their turn.  Love the baths walking around naked showing off my pierced nips and PA, lubing up my hole in full view (my invitation to fuck me,)

So Fucking HOT - wishing I was there - being your neighbor - double my Pleasures - cum 1 - cum All !

On 8/7/2021 at 12:57 PM, hotjocknsocks said:

Very early Thursday morning at Clapham Common. Twice. First was a hot jock lad early 20s at around 4:30am so pitch dark. Second was a hot fucker in his 40s just as the sun was coming up. We did it all over the wooded cruising area and did not stop when other cruisers came upon us. 

I need to get back to London, the city that really never sleeps.

Last August on a beach. Me and my friend met a guy there who we saw sucking someone off earlier. So we asked if he wanted to have some fun, went behind some rocks and started sucking and fucking. Eventually a fourth guy joined in who got sucked off, mostly by me. And we all came on the bottom slut who happily accepted the loads 💦

• Piggy 3

Ever been High and Dry - no sex / raw breeding for awhile - looking hard but can find any action ?  Then , 1 day in the evening comes around - smacking you in the face - can not refused .  I had a hard day at work and decided to stop off have a beer or 2 - friendly bar - everyone seems happy . I went over to the pin ball machine - doing real good on points . Then , several guys came over - having competition on point - playing for mixed drinks . We , 3 of us , took a break and went out side to smoke - surprising - smoking tina . We having fun - kidding around - laughing - thought of nothing wrong . Soon , the bar was cleaned out of people and thought closing soon ! Soon , seeing the bar tender whipping and cleaning up - closing up !  I need to take a piss - 1 of the other guys came in pissing too - he was shaking the drops off - squeezing - jerking his cock - I was staring at him !

Then , moving back into the bar - the place was locked up closed and the bar tender asked ,"  Last call ! " So I had a 7 of 7 but noticed it was a double shot of booze . The 4 of us chatting - went out size , again - smoking tina - then went make inside .  One guy touching me - holding me - the other 1 was grabbing my crotch - unzipping my pants - the bar tender already had his pants off - huge - big , beautiful type animal cock .  

I knew what was going to happen , I could not refused - delighted but do not want to be anxious ! Soon the 1 who grabbed my balls / dick - started taking my pants off - then sucking me off - the 2nd 1 already naked too came up behind me - rubbing his cock in my butt - I could not resisted - I started moaning - saying ," More - more - Please !  Do it !

Soon there was some what bondage - big table - lifted on it while the 2 guys holding me down - the bar tender stroking his huge cock - squirting something on his big cock - greasy looking - I got rapped by these 3 guys and they knew I loved it but took some fun out of their evening !  They were looking for a fight - struggle - trying for fighting them but found they happen to find me as a cock starving whore - I was used and abused until the sun came up !

I left the bar , clothes messed up , with a smiling face - they mentioned to me - Come back if you want more - party !  I did so !

Noting like giving yourself to a group of men - cum loads - starving whore here !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/30/2020 at 10:25 PM, as1717 said:

Last week at a adult bookstore in Montgomeryville PA. A friend planned to meet me there. I got the usual booth with windows on both sides so others could watch. 

Whoa.  I haven't been to Montgomeryville in many years. Wish I had your luck. I only got sucked there 

6 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Ever been High and Dry - no sex / raw breeding for awhile - looking hard but can find any action ?  Then , 1 day in the evening comes around - smacking you in the face - can not refused .  I had a hard day at work and decided to stop off have a beer or 2 - friendly bar - everyone seems happy . I went over to the pin ball machine - doing real good on points . Then , several guys came over - having competition on point - playing for mixed drinks . We , 3 of us , took a break and went out side to smoke - surprising - smoking tina . We having fun - kidding around - laughing - thought of nothing wrong . Soon , the bar was cleaned out of people and thought closing soon ! Soon , seeing the bar tender whipping and cleaning up - closing up !  I need to take a piss - 1 of the other guys came in pissing too - he was shaking the drops off - squeezing - jerking his cock - I was staring at him !

Then , moving back into the bar - the place was locked up closed and the bar tender asked ,"  Last call ! " So I had a 7 of 7 but noticed it was a double shot of booze . The 4 of us chatting - went out size , again - smoking tina - then went make inside .  One guy touching me - holding me - the other 1 was grabbing my crotch - unzipping my pants - the bar tender already had his pants off - huge - big , beautiful type animal cock .  

I knew what was going to happen , I could not refused - delighted but do not want to be anxious ! Soon the 1 who grabbed my balls / dick - started taking my pants off - then sucking me off - the 2nd 1 already naked too came up behind me - rubbing his cock in my butt - I could not resisted - I started moaning - saying ," More - more - Please !  Do it !

Soon there was some what bondage - big table - lifted on it while the 2 guys holding me down - the bar tender stroking his huge cock - squirting something on his big cock - greasy looking - I got rapped by these 3 guys and they knew I loved it but took some fun out of their evening !  They were looking for a fight - struggle - trying for fighting them but found they happen to find me as a cock starving whore - I was used and abused until the sun came up !

I left the bar , clothes messed up , with a smiling face - they mentioned to me - Come back if you want more - party !  I did so !

Noting like giving yourself to a group of men - cum loads - starving whore here !

wished i am there

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t been fucked in public yet but this past weekend a guy I know told me to come over really late. He was drunk. Once here he had me strip and led me out back of his place. His patio backed up to an alley. People were walking by as he had me on my knees sucking him and drinking his piss. A couple of passers by complimented him on having a slut out in public. 

Im hoping to find someone or someones to carry that further with me.

• Like 1

Omg I went to a local park because I heard it was a good place for cum sluts like me. I sucked two guys off and was about to leave when a guy stepped out of the bushes and said he was watching the way I sucked and asked if I like to fuck. I said I'm a total submissive sir and he smiled and grabbed my hair and threw me down.  He practically ripped my pants off and started spanking my bare ass hard. Then he spit on my hole and grabbed my hips.. and fucked me harder than I've ever been fucked in my life! And I'm 50.. and started being fucked at 11!!! He started choking me and said he was going to fill my little slut hole, then slammed into me and came.  He pulled out and forced it in my mouth and ordered me to lick it clean, then left me half naked dripping cum ... Truly spectacular!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

Curious - a few things happen to me - curious if any others happen to them ?  I been with married couples in a private area where the female came on to me - then the husband or boy friend pulls out his cock to be sucked - fooled them - jumped on sucking the cock while fucking his girl hard and deep !  or times being in a elevator late at night - strangers / guys - pulled down his pants - fucking him while I was being sucked off !  or a crowed elevator - a strange hand shows up - playing with my crotch - squeezing it !  or maybe a stranger gets a hardon - grabs you - forcing his hard dick - humping your butt ! or a Daddy and young Son being parading around in a public area !  or a Cross dresser wanting your dick badly - taking advantage - kissing you - making out like a female ! - sexual favors ?  I have been there several times - Loving it !