Height: Bottoms, Tops and Twinks

Guest MantisShrimp

On 10/29/2020 at 5:53 AM, wood said:

twink type guys are usually just easier in general to fuck or get fucked by because there less body mass near the hole or dick.

Or mass in general.

I fucked a >6'3" >230lb muscle neighbor several times.  As a 5'8 155lb runner type, it can be challenging to just flip a big guy over.   Luckily that FB was an "active" bottom -- meaning he moved his own body around.

If I'm dealing with a lazy, limp bottom who just lays there, the fuck ain't gonna be fun. But hey, even a Big & Tall Top probably isn't going to enjoy a lazy btm either, hah!

Active btms are loads of fun, whatever size they cum in.

• 1 year later...
On 11/22/2020 at 3:35 AM, hexfet said:

Always pegged (hah) as a bottom at 5’7 130# which is always a little annoying since I lean very heavily top.  Like to think my cock tends to win them over eventually but ya it’s rare a notably larger/taller fella wants to bottom for me.  Not that I mind fucking smaller bottoms 😉.  The exceptions are lovely and fun and often quite special.  But definitely A Thing(tm). 

Short tops are a major turn on for me. Close to a fetish. I’d fuck guys just because they are really short compared to myself. Im 6ft and the shortest was half my weight and 9 inches shorter tan me. Its even better when they are dom.  

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 2:03 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

Or mass in general.

I fucked a >6'3" >230lb muscle neighbor several times.  As a 5'8 155lb runner type, it can be challenging to just flip a big guy over.   Luckily that FB was an "active" bottom -- meaning he moved his own body around.

Now I can see what you mean. However: physics. Momentum transfer, specifically.

A strong bull top can obviously toss around a small lightweight bottom. But it needs a lot of force from the bottom to stay stable: billiard ball hits table tennis ball.

Top and bottom of equal weights will both have to invest a lot of force in doing it. Billard ball hits billiard ball. 

But short lightweight top on heavy bottom (yeah, that’s me): perfect match. He’ll feel like fucking a concrete because I’ll hardly shake when a man of 130 pounds,  half my weight, will plow me. Table tennis ball hits billiard ball. On the flipping, Judo principle? Most tops know exactly where to exercise force to flip one around. 

All my energy can go into posture, squeezing my ass the right moment, milking him. And as a bonus, I haven’t seen any short top who doesn’t get crazy excited when he realises he’s dominating and bullying that massive guy in front of him.

For me, it's more about the energy a Guy exudes.  initial glance, i love slender guys, not all that into heavy muscle. Ironically, my current most frequent FB is a young Muscle Guy, which confirms for me that  it's about the energy. He's a quiet, sweet, unassuming Guy, Who wants and needs to breed. When He fucks, His personality comes out alternating between sweetly kissing my neck and shoulders, to spanking my ass and slamming it like a jack hammer. After, He quietly asks if i liked it.  

Visually, if i'm at the gym, or anywhere really, slight or slender guys with a bubble butt turn my head, and yet, i'm total bottom.  Shorter, younger Total Tops are a mind fuck for me, but if it's ongoing, there needs to be maturity. 

As for me, i've always been total bottom, and i have been 6'5" since i was 14. When i was younger, i was 160 lbs and  i bordered on emaciated i was so skinny. i have a sunken chest and when i was super skinny, i really looked like i needed a meal or ten. i remember venturing out, wanting to be around some gay guys when i was 18. i went to the gay section of Venice Beach in SoCal and found some obviously gay guys and put my towel near by. i overheard them talking about me in a less than flattering way as i lay there, and it only made me more embarrassed about my skinny body. Now i weigh in just under 200lbs, still skinny, but do enough weights to have a little bit of chest and ass. i try to stay skinny because it feels more bottom to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

bordered on emaciated i was so skinny.

LOL .... two peas in a pod:  Once when I was in grade school, I remember the pastor of our church quietly asking my dad if we needed any "help" - he thought I wasn't getting enough to eat !!!!!!   My dad was offended of course, but way too awed by the majesty of the ministerial concern to say anything but "we're fine", or something blandly inoffensive.  I ate like God's First Horse back then (well, still do, I suppose), but nothing seemed to stick around longer than a day.  

• Like 1

On 11/6/2022 at 12:50 PM, BigPaleBottom said:

Short tops are a major turn on for me. Close to a fetish. I’d fuck guys just because they are really short compared to myself. Im 6ft and the shortest was half my weight and 9 inches shorter tan me. Its even better when they are dom.  

Yeah, this is definitely a thing for me as well. I'm average height and breeders much shorter, and much taller (size difference kink), than me press powerful buttons. Shorter breeders who are instinctive impregnators seem to have a strong effect on me and make me especially receptive.

7 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

At 6-5 positioning can be a challenge!  Love to start doggy, but depending on height of the top, my long legs tend to start slipping.  I do however love to be on my back with legs over tops shoulder as he fills my gut.

Height differences don't have to be a problem, as long as both parties are willing to find a position that works. I frequently run into to the problem that a lot of guys think they can only fuck or get fucked in one position, and the most popular position for these guys where I live seems to be standing, which at 6'2" with long legs can be an obstacle either top or bottom.

Why do some guys get offended when you suggest a different position, especially if the one you are trying clearly isn't working?

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 3:30 AM, Guest MantisShrimp said:

I was wondering how you believe height, and body mass, impacts if a person is considered a bottom, top or twink, based on first glance.

To me a twink should be BOTH slim and short. For example, a twink should be both slim and in the shortest 1% of the population.

For the US, the mean adult male height, depending on who you ask, is between 69" to 70" (or about 5'9" to 5' 10"), with a standard deviation of about 3".

For me, as a specific example, I am 5'00" (or 60").

In my case that means I am beyond 3 standard deviations below the mean or I am in the bottom (shortest) 0.3% of adult males in the US.

I also think bottoms are typically, shorter than their top counterpart. 

I’m 6’. That’s another theory shattered…

• Upvote 1

I think it's more perception than reality. I've known big, muscular bottoms (one was 6'2") and short tops (one was around 5 feet tall). I find all kinds of people have all kinds tastes that may or may not jive with their perceived appearance.

I'm around 5'11" and have been mostly a devoted bottom throughout my sexual life. When I could top I started to enjoy it more...then got prostate cancer and returned more to my roots!

Edited by NYBBGUY58
Additional info

Once upon a time I might have made some general assumptions, but experience can be a wonderful thing 🙂

I remember reading about the manager of a well known bar. He wasn't the most masculine in demeanour, so I'd imagine many assumed he was a total bottom. Wrong. He was apparently a top and quite a dominant one at that. 

I get shivers through my balls and up my spine when a tall beefy hot man throws himself on his back, lifts his legs, and offers his ass for me to fuck.

I also get off on a smaller guy pushing me over and in no uncertain terms let’s me know he’s going to throw a hard fuck in my direction.

Then again, I don’t limit myself with many parameters.  If a guy wants to top or bottom … or flip! … then I’m happy to oblige.  I have few limits.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I get shivers through my balls and up my spine when a tall beefy hot man throws himself on his back, lifts his legs, and offers his ass for me to fuck.

I also get off on a smaller guy pushing me over and in no uncertain terms let’s me know he’s going to throw a hard fuck in my direction.

Then again, I don’t limit myself with many parameters.  If a guy wants to top or bottom … or flip! … then I’m happy to oblige.  I have few limits.

How tall are you BTW?