Fursuit Barebacking

OrangeFox

When I was a kid, I loved stuffed animals. A big brown dog I had developed a convenient butt hole, which was one of my main masturbation tools all the way from third grade to high school.  I’d fuck the stuffed dog and rearrange its ‘guts’ (ie stuffing) when the hole got too crusty.  

I have never fucked a dude in a fursuit, and -damn- it is on my bucket list!  

• Like 1

OrangeFox, I'm a little confused. I though all foxes were required to be bottoms. Was I misinformed or did you get special dispensation from the popufurs? 😸

This was supposed to be the year that I was going to take time off and hit up a few cons. but then the universe happened. Hopefully next year the cons will be back running and I'll be happy to have you breed me like a bitch.

I've actually got a head and tail that I picked up at a con a few months before the lockdowns started, I've never bottomed wearing them though and never had an opportunity to visit the more wild con parties, but after experiencing how fun suits are in general I'm down to try it! Ran into a video or two that made me wish I had the budget to get a full matching suit.

21 hours ago, bbfarm said:

When I was a kid, I loved stuffed animals. A big brown dog I had developed a convenient butt hole, which was one of my main masturbation tools all the way from third grade to high school.  I’d fuck the stuffed dog and rearrange its ‘guts’ (ie stuffing) when the hole got too crusty.  

I have never fucked a dude in a fursuit, and -damn- it is on my bucket list!  

There's a subset of furries who are "plushophiles" and even go so far as to create plush toys with "specially placed holes" (SPH) as masturbation sleeves.

18 hours ago, funpozbottom said:

OrangeFox, I'm a little confused. I though all foxes were required to be bottoms. Was I misinformed or did you get special dispensation from the popufurs? 😸

This was supposed to be the year that I was going to take time off and hit up a few cons. but then the universe happened. Hopefully next year the cons will be back running and I'll be happy to have you breed me like a bitch.

There aren't a lot of rules in the fur fandom but yeah I'm the only top fox I know of. But yeah if you're at a con I'm at I'd love to breed your ass.

18 hours ago, Bibttmboy95 said:

I've actually got a head and tail that I picked up at a con a few months before the lockdowns started, I've never bottomed wearing them though and never had an opportunity to visit the more wild con parties, but after experiencing how fun suits are in general I'm down to try it! Ran into a video or two that made me wish I had the budget to get a full matching suit.

The key is to do it in parts. Get the head first, then the paws, then the top of the suit, then the bottom of the suit. It becomes much more doable and also now you have a modular fursuit so you can swap parts out as they wear.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 6:55 PM, OrangeFox said:

Barebacking is better in a fursuit.

Been missing it these past few months. Best one, was at a fur con, Sunday afternoon and I've got a few hours before my flight. I've fucked a few boys over the weekend, all ones I knew, friends or friends of friends. Just wanted to get one last one in before I left, so I started hitting up all the telegram groups I could.

Fine little piece of ass drops me a line, says he's in one of the groups I'm in. I immediately tell him I wanna dump a load bare in him and as if he's down for that. He says yeah. Doesn't ask any details, just wants a photo of my cock. It's thick and meaty, so yeah, he wants it, no questions. He asks if he can show up in his partial fursuit - just the head and paws - and if I can do the same. Very, very down for this. I put on my head and wait.

In less than 10 minutes he's at my door. He's all over me and just lays down on the bed, grabbing his ankles and showing me his tailhole. It's already lubed and loose - definitely pre-used - and I'm balls deep on the first thrust. He's moaning and whimpering and begging for more. I just let him have it - all of what I've got left, until I've just completely emptied myself in him. I hold him down for a bit, putting load after load into him until I'm sure I don't have any more. I even pull out and give it a quick rub to make sure.

He hugs me a bit and has me stay there with my cock in him for like five minutes, saying he loves how thick it is. He asks if he wants me to have him unmask now. I say no. He says he's gotta go - his boyfriend is waiting and doesn't know what he's run off to do - and thanks me for dumping a load in him. I wait until he's gone to pop my head off. I still have no idea who he is or what he looks like, and I fucking love it that way.

It's now my preferred way at cons. Here's my room number, put on a head, show up and bend over. Don't wanna know anything about you except you want a big furry fox Dad breeding your hole. I even keep a couple extra fursuit heads around for those who don't bring their own. When the con circuit's back, gonna try and throw a party that way. Or at least operate a cum-n-go room.

Anyone else feel this way?

I’ve been wanting more anon events at furry cons! Yes please! Just a bunch of sleazy dirty furs wanting to take and give loads to random furries.

Guest Littlered243
On 10/29/2020 at 7:36 AM, OrangeFox said:

It very much is. I'm considering hosting a party with pup masks and cheap costume mask for anyone who can't bring their own. No names, no faces, just good times.

Damn, that would be so hot. I don't have any fur gear, but I love the anonymity of it!

• 6 months later...