Ass to Mouth

Last night i had a guy breed me in my garage, i was so horny i actually thought about this post for a second and turned around and swallowed his cummy cock right out of my hole. The guy was so fuckin turned on he's definitely cumming back lol. He must have message me 5 times since then. 

On 7/1/2023 at 7:35 AM, VistaCaBB said:

One of my hookups is a huge ATM Top.  It's all he talks about when the sext and works it into nearly every message.  His big thing though and what he loves is ATM after he has cum.  While he will do it a couple times as we change positions what he really wants is after he has cum is to have his cock suckled as we rest and nap.  

I want a Top like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

I wonder why this discussion is in this section. I don't think it started as a health inquiry.

There is no notation in the thread that it was transferred from another thread, so the OP must have begun it here, whether intentionally or not. It would hardly be the first time someone started a topic here with no interest in health. In any event, given the subject, it’s just as well that it ended up here, so as to encourage discussion of the relevant hazards and allow men to make informed decisions about their sexual practices and assumed risk.

On 7/5/2023 at 7:08 PM, Phallarchist said:

I wonder why this discussion is in this section. I don't think it started as a health inquiry.

It's hard to know what the OP thought, 3 and a half years later. But as the first person to address his question: given that it was in the Health forum, I treated it as a Health question. I think the discussion went on from there.

I'm a Switch. I'm also a slut and a pig and a lot of things. I am seriously more apt to Go ATM as a recieving partner because I know I've properly prepped. If I'm the Active partner, not gonna lie, being cleaned is hot. 

It only ever becomes an issue for me if I've gotten "Peanut butter" on my dick Its hard to come back from that. 

On 7/5/2023 at 8:08 PM, Phallarchist said:

I wonder why this discussion is in this section

Well, there are health-related issues that can arise from putting one's mouth on a well-fucked Hole, tonguing out the Sperm off previous Cocks .... so maybe a discussion of ass-to-mouth (or better, mouth to ass) is appropriate.  I'm sure that's how I've picked up a bug occasionally.  

For those interested in health info about oral/anal. 🙂

"Rimming carries a risk of passing on or contracting sexually transmitted infections (STIs). According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, there is a risk of the following STIs from oral sex:

chlamydia

gonorrhea

syphilis

herpes

HPV

HIV

trichomoniasis

There is also a risk of contracting bacterial infections or parasites, such as E.coli or giardia, from contact with the anus. People can transmit a type of bacteria called Shigella through oral-anal sexual contact, causing a gastrointestinal infection called shigellosis. 

Hepatitis B and C are infections that people can pass on through bodily fluids. A person may be at risk of one of these infections if they have any cuts or sores that come into contact with the bodily fluids of a person who has one. There is also a risk of contracting hepatitis A from oral contact with the anus.

To reduce the risk of passing on a bacterial infection, people will need to avoid rimming if they have any symptoms of a stomach bug, such as diarrhea, constipation, or vomiting. They should also wait until any cuts or sores around the anus or mouth heal before giving or receiving rimming."

[think before following links] https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/rimming#who-does-it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Rimming

is not the topic. "Ass-to-mouth" refers to the male's practice of removing his penis from a rectum and inserting it into someone's mouth.

In the normal case, the rectum and the mouth in question belong to the same body. Any pathogens in the mixture of mucous, blood, and (hopefully no more than infinitesimal amounts of) fæces will already be present in his victim, so most of these health warnings would not apply.

Only when the fuck filth is introduced into the oral passage of a third party do that person's risks resemble those of analingus.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 7/9/2023 at 5:56 PM, hntnhole said:

putting one's mouth on a well-fucked Hole, tonguing out the Sperm off previous Cocks .... so maybe a discussion of ass-to-mouth (or better, mouth to ass

The acts you describe have various formal and informal terms already, "analingus", "rimming", and perhaps "felching".

"Ass-to-mouth", by contrast, is a somewhat awkward construction that refers to penetration or re-penetration of the mouth immediately following penetration of the rectum. No direct contact between a mouth and an anus is involved.

Edited by Phallarchist
An oral prelude isn't guaranteed.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

I ended up in hospital from rimming! Got HIV2 and 1 badly. It hasn’t stopped me rimming though. 

It's possible, I guess, but most people don't get HIV via the oral route, much less the type that is largely confined to West Africa.

On 7/9/2023 at 2:28 AM, Kayne said:

I'm a Switch. I'm also a slut and a pig and a lot of things. I am seriously more apt to Go ATM as a recieving partner because I know I've properly prepped. If I'm the Active partner, not gonna lie, being cleaned is hot. 

It only ever becomes an issue for me if I've gotten "Peanut butter" on my dick Its hard to come back from that. 

I’ve done A2M for years and thoroughly enjoy it but the fact is I know my cleanliness status. I’ve had total spur of the moment sessions where I was “unprepared” and it was obvious right away which ended the “moment” for me and I stopped it even tho my bf laughed it off as a”it happens” moment. 

• Like 2