Chastity

I'm on hormone replacement therapy, so years of anti-androgrens have basically killed my erection and my cum is like a teaspoon of watery precum when I do ejaculate. 

Nevertheless, I keep myself locked in chastity and am encouraging a straight alpha man to hold my keys. My resolution was to not ejaculate in 2021 and it had been well over a month since I came at new years so I'm at at least 50 days right now. Only 315 to go ☺️

The thought of me servicing rock hard cocks and drinking load after load of cum, while I stay completely flaccid and literally can't remember the last time I came is very erotic to me. A clear distinction between me and the men I serve. Also helps them to see me as a twisted little fag that wants to be used

16872949-bfec-4f82-bb04-88bc8eeeaa1c.jpg

• Like 3

I bought a CB6000 a few years back.  I have only had it on a couple of times and not for very long. I found it a bit uncomfortable to wear.  I am guessing that is due to my size/weight.   I find the idea of it very HOT though but with no sex and only jerking off maybe once per week no need to wear it.  If I could find someone to buy it from me I would gladly sell it.

On 1/8/2021 at 11:09 AM, blackrobe said:

Let's be clear that some men enjoy seeing their locked boys genitals react to their state like this and in discomfort. This can often be the signal for them to restrain and prostate milk them to give them fluid release without sexual satisfaction. Others might see it as the time for them to have their locked boy gang-fucked and bred intensely to wire up his orgasm fully to his cunt. There are options for key-holders and dominants to enhance their power and pleasure.

My ex wanted my balls swollen.  He'd help them along by slapping them.  I miss it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Close2MyBro said:

My brother doesn't like to see my dick hard when he fucks me. If I get hard, he slaps my dick really hard until it goes soft again.

Does it always work? I’ve a feeling that would make me harder. I’m mostly soft when getting fucked these days (poppers and things help). I’m really hoping my cage just puts an end to erections. I want to be soft all the time. My worthless dick is for pissing and that’s it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, subBottomKink said:

Does it always work? I’ve a feeling that would make me harder. I’m mostly soft when getting fucked these days (poppers and things help). I’m really hoping my cage just puts an end to erections. I want to be soft all the time. My worthless dick is for pissing and that’s it.

It does help, I'm not sure if it's just me reacting mentally to his displeasure to see me hard and the continued abuse my dick would receive or if it's just the physical slap. I actually blame him for making me hard, I'm not always hard when getting fucked, sometimes I'm soft or semi-hard, but when he starts to say the nasty and humiliating things he says I end up getting hard, which causes him to slap my dicks some more.

It finally came!

On one level, I love it. I can’t stimulate my dick, or get hard properly, when it’s on. 

Unfortunately, it’s the wrong size. It’s fallen off twice. I think my dick and balls are an awkward size. I’m a small guy, and my dick is a average for my size, but a grower, so when I’m soft it’s pretty small. But my balls are big for a guy my size. 

Any suggestions on a better model for me?

And when you first wear a chastity cage, is it normal to be thinking about your dick, a lot? The whole idea of this is to help me forget my dick exists. Presumably I’ve to get used to having a lump of metal there first?

On the plus side, I love pissing in this thing. I don’t see me dick. I don’t stimulate my dick. It’s easier if I sit down. It’s emasculating and I love it! I can’t wait to see what getting fucked in it is like! But I’ll probably need a better fitting one...

FBC20B4C-0008-4B34-BC95-305353DA902D.jpeg

9 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

It finally came!

On one level, I love it. I can’t stimulate my dick, or get hard properly, when it’s on. 

Unfortunately, it’s the wrong size. It’s fallen off twice. I think my dick and balls are an awkward size. I’m a small guy, and my dick is a average for my size, but a grower, so when I’m soft it’s pretty small. But my balls are big for a guy my size. 

Any suggestions on a better model for me?

And when you first wear a chastity cage, is it normal to be thinking about your dick, a lot? The whole idea of this is to help me forget my dick exists. Presumably I’ve to get used to having a lump of metal there first?

On the plus side, I love pissing in this thing. I don’t see me dick. I don’t stimulate my dick. It’s easier if I sit down. It’s emasculating and I love it! I can’t wait to see what getting fucked in it is like! But I’ll probably need a better fitting one...

FBC20B4C-0008-4B34-BC95-305353DA902D.jpeg

The ring size is very important, the most important actually. You might wanna try a resin/plastic cage with 3-4 rings to figure out a general size. I started with a larger one like that but my cock is very much a grower so I got one that is very tiny from koalaswim.com. I also am about to get one that is called a “eunuch” cage from the same site. 

as for your thinking about your cock, yes, until it’s 100% a part of your everyday life, you will think about the cage being there.