Chastity

I own a couple of cages, have been locked in the past for up to a month. I enjoy giving over control to the right person.  It did take time to get used to a cage and it's not always easy to find the right one. When I have been released the orgasm is certainly more intense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, timfreo said:

Chastity is important and long term . It's wonderful. After months locked up it feels natural and being unlocked just feels awful. Locked September 6, 2020.

IMG20210113061744.jpg

Hot pic   I need to look around and find a better  cage than I have

• Like 3

On 1/25/2021 at 7:24 AM, timfreo said:

Chastity is important and long term . It's wonderful. After months locked up it feels natural and being unlocked just feels awful. Locked September 6, 2020.

IMG20210113061744.jpg

Love love love this 

Guest KptNLine

Hey all!

Have some exciting news to share and wonder if anyone is in a similar situation. I haven’t used my little dicklet for years now - I get off from anal, and my Husband allows me the privilege of regular prostate orgasms during sex (at His discretion, of course). Until recently, I would frequently stay locked for sex and occasionally get unlocked - which is often when I’d be allowed to anally orgasm. My last unlocked orgasm was in September of 2020, and, after a little bit of “training,” I’ve learned to cum reliably in my cage from anal. My Husband is loving this new level of control as it’s more difficult for me to cum locked and He can more easily choose to edge or deny me if He chooses. Our anniversary is in February - after several discussions between us, we’ve decided to make it official, and put me in chastity for good. Chastity has made our dynamic in and out of the bedroom so much healthier and, truth be told, not much is changing in terms of how I experience pleasure. Yet I’m still a little scared / nervous but mostly very excited. I feel like this has been the natural endpoint all along of this journey. Is anyone else “there” or heading in that direction? Any feedback is appreciated - I know I can do this and I know it’s the right decision for me.

On 2/2/2021 at 9:23 AM, KptNLine said:

Hey all!

Have some exciting news to share and wonder if anyone is in a similar situation. I haven’t used my little dicklet for years now - I get off from anal, and my Husband allows me the privilege of regular prostate orgasms during sex (at His discretion, of course). Until recently, I would frequently stay locked for sex and occasionally get unlocked - which is often when I’d be allowed to anally orgasm. My last unlocked orgasm was in September of 2020, and, after a little bit of “training,” I’ve learned to cum reliably in my cage from anal. My Husband is loving this new level of control as it’s more difficult for me to cum locked and He can more easily choose to edge or deny me if He chooses. Our anniversary is in February - after several discussions between us, we’ve decided to make it official, and put me in chastity for good. Chastity has made our dynamic in and out of the bedroom so much healthier and, truth be told, not much is changing in terms of how I experience pleasure. Yet I’m still a little scared / nervous but mostly very excited. I feel like this has been the natural endpoint all along of this journey. Is anyone else “there” or heading in that direction? Any feedback is appreciated - I know I can do this and I know it’s the right decision for me.

What do you mean for good? 

Guest KptNLine
On 2/3/2021 at 5:10 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

What do you mean for good? 

Hey, thanks for your question - sorry, I'll clarify. I was occasionally being unlocked for sex before - sometimes as a tease, sometimes allowed to cum unlocked from anal. I've been staying locked more and more and when I say I'm going into chastity "for good," it means that the intention going forward is that my dicklet will be locked up for sex. There won't be any more "occasional unlocking," if I cum, it will happen "the right way" - in my cage, from receptive anal sex. Of course, I will still need to be out for the occasional cleaning - but going forward the only orgasms I have will happen in my cage. I'm excited for the future.