Daddies & Sons

Bokkierob

Growing up without a father I’ve developed many Daddy issues. I was lucky enough that the next man that my mother decided to marry had hidden desires. We developed a very close and secret relationship, where we expressed our affection towards each other sexually. It started with just touching, kissing and then evolved into going down on each other and him taking my virginity with his really fat 8.5” cock. He was a very sweet, caring and loving man. When he took my virginity he was very gentle and took it slow bc he knew that he had a huge cock and it hurt. I told him that I loved him, not to stop and that it hurt so good. Eventually he stretched my hole to the point that it didn’t hurt anymore and lube wasn’t needed. I knew that we had to keep it a secret bc no one would understand it. I felt extremely lucky to be able to come home, go down on my Daddy and satisfy all his needs. His daughter my step sister Cassandra would get jealous sometimes bc how much time we spent together. He explained to her that I grew up without a Daddy and have some catching up to do. One night I caught her spying on us in my closet. After our Daddy left, I opened the closet door and closed it behind me. She was in shock and wasn’t saying anything. When I reach down into her panties she was soaking wet. I took her cloths off and fucked her, as I was fucking her in the ass I told her that’s how we show our love towards each other 

• Like 1

My first love at 18 was a 52 year old bloke. We met in a park near my Uni and dated for 3 years until I graduated and moved away. He was a dirty horny bugger who, over time, got me to expand my pre-conceived ideas about sex and relationships. When you are starting out, an experienced older man does wonders for unlocking your potential.

Fuck yeah. Love the hot posts. At 18 I was dating a 59 year old I met from silverdaddies. I had known of the site for a few years but waited to join until I was of legal age. I later dated a 72 year old uncut top who couldn’t get hard so shaved me clean and tried to fist me so his buddies could watch. I dated a 65 year old when I was 20 and am currently 30 with a 63 year old partner. 

I experienced the same as many comments already said. I never was so popular and successful among twinks (especially early twinks 20-25) like now. There is no day without at least one 20-25 y/o guy texted me. They practice bareback sex naturally without any question. And they are not only bottoms. It was a big surprise for me that these guys how much eager to breed an older guy. I don’t think at me as a daddy but I have fuckbuddies whose father younger than me. Other surprise that they are much more experienced than the same age guys 10 years ago. 
The other change is that I became open for older guys. Previously I couldn’t imagine sex with a 5-10 years older guy. Now, I have no limits, I was already barebacked even by 70sg men too. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 8:25 PM, akula said:

I get hit on all the time by young guys, I love being a Daddy and a boy calling that while I'm fucking a load into his ass. I'm 54 with a 26 yo boy living with me, and he's cute as fuck!

I'd live with you too, fuck!! ❤️ 

• 10 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 2:37 PM, Tghtfckhole702 said:

20 about to turn 21 here, I definitely had a lot more better sexual experiences with older guys. They tend to be more understanding about stuff, have more experience, and the age gap is hot to me :D. 

100% and as an older bottom, I like getting them to slow down, take it slower and try a few new ways of going about things.

I’ve always preferred to fuck with older guys, all the best sex I’ve ever had has been with guys at least 10-15years older than me

to be honest I really do struggle to connect with guys my own age so I naturally find comfort being with older men 

On 12/24/2020 at 1:27 AM, NLbear said:

Good for you! I think there are plenty of younger guys who want to get fucked by an older Daddy. The other way around is not so easy: younger guys who are into fucking Daddy (>50). I am lucky to have found a few but they are hard to find. Certainly if you don't live in a big city. 

I always used to be into guys my own age or slightly older. And that was fine when I was in my 20s and 30s. 40s even. But when I turned 50 I found I still mostly liked those 20s en 30s guys. And as a bottom then it becomes more difficult to find tops that age who are into fucking me. 

I here you buddy, I'm the same-bottom dad type very slim fem type but wanting young top butch guys & can't find them. I don't hold out hope of ever having one so I go for older but a young top would be fantastic

• Like 1