2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

Normally I'd be taking a load deep but tonight just back from a Grindr "date" and I'd dumped a load into a 22 year old muscle arsehole. and gave it a few slaps for good measure. wasn't expecting a clean-up from arse to mouth but he deserved it.  might get used to mid-week loading-up and then switch to a taker at the weekend...🤩

• Like 2

21 hours ago, edward21uk said:

Normally I'd be taking a load deep but tonight just back from a Grindr "date" and I'd dumped a load into a 22 year old muscle arsehole. and gave it a few slaps for good measure. wasn't expecting a clean-up from arse to mouth but he deserved it.  might get used to mid-week loading-up and then switch to a taker at the weekend...🤩

sounds good combination - keeps you recharged and spreads it round

• 2 weeks later...

0 loads taken, 0 loads given. hmmm... im not as much a taker to be honest, id MUCH rather be a giver when it comes to loads. I really like the thought of giving a nice big load to someone maybe once, (or in some cases, like 2 or 3 times at once) or more. but much like i once said in another previous post, i still havent met or run into the right person yet, hmmm who knows...

• 3 weeks later...

I am closing 2021 with an unexpected 376 full confirmed loads in ass. I got 212 loads during Maspalomas Fetish week alone and 164 in various dark rooms and sex clubs around Europe. I sure made some 50+ men happy too by depositing my load deep in their arses.  Will I be able to break my record of 2018 when I took 1189 loads? Wish me luck in 2022!

I’m the only trans girl at my bookstore, and since it reopened back in March I’ve been there a few times a week getting 5-10 loads each time.

I also got at least 63 loads on Xmas Day (thanks everyone who brought special gifts). 

Doing the math… but I’ve managed to get more loads this year than previous years. I’d say very conservatively I’m right around 500 loads for the year (though it’s probably more like twice that).

- Di ❤️