How does anal chlamydia feel like?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, dude8688 said:

I don't think the above post is very helpful, fetishising illness.

My ass hurts like hell atm, I doubt I'll be taking dick for a while unless I seek treatment.

Moderator's Note: The post mentioned that fetishized an STI has been removed. Remember, promoting the spread of STIs and eroticizing them is against our new policy from this spring. 

• 1 month later...

Sometimes it can be asymptomatic. Ive had it a couple times. Most of the time it becomes painful to get fucked. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being most severe pain that its about a 3. I have a high tolerance to pain though, but id say it is just some discomfort when getting fucked. Thats how ive typically found out ive had it. Gono in the bum feels rather similar too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had it in 2019. Record year for me being fucked and taking loads. I sucked dick and got fucked by 1380 men in the whole year. In the end of the year around September I caught gonorrhea chlamydia and syphilis. I thought my hole was just over fucked. In December when I went in for blood work n hiv meds refill I found out. Using the restroom hurt. Sex was not as painful. I caught it from a airport worker who had been breeding me. On my lunch break 😋 

On 1/24/2022 at 10:09 AM, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

I had it in 2019. Record year for me being fucked and taking loads. I sucked dick and got fucked by 1380 men in the whole year. In the end of the year around September I caught gonorrhea chlamydia and syphilis. I thought my hole was just over fucked. In December when I went in for blood work n hiv meds refill I found out. Using the restroom hurt. Sex was not as painful. I caught it from a airport worker who had been breeding me. On my lunch break 😋 

Very good slut

• 3 weeks later...

Like many others here, I've had clamydia many times in my butt. Most of the time is completely asymptomatic for me, and just picked up on routine labs. Sometimes I'll notice there's something going on  (an itch or a hole that feels "sore")

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

STI panels came back + for anal chlamydia.  Absolutely no symptoms.  My doctor has apparently not seen the results yet because he hasn't emailed me.  The treatment looks like 7 days or so of one of two antibiotics.  

I definitely got this in Berlin over Easter since I wasn't getting fucked much before and I haven't gotten fucked after (really tied up in work + monkeypox scare). 

Edited by fuckholedc
revision

• 2 months later...

This week came down with it for the 2nd time in the past 12 months.  Has also been my most active year so not entirely surprising.  Love taking raw cock and guess I gotta deal with by-product of being a cumdump.  Still horny for cock n  seed even with a pain in my ass.  Keep filling me up!7B84F9AD-CE5F-4815-A7C7-59D27E87B4EE.thumb.jpeg.15cc1214b5380292fa95e4935ea1e286.jpeg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

The first time around I didn’t even notice until I went in for my regular testing, but the second time it was extremely itchy and I knew I had it before I even went to the clinic. 

On 7/20/2021 at 12:35 AM, backpackguy said:

Jesus, we all need to jeteson the fear that has been beaton into us by our ultra puritan consevative upbringing...if we live in fear we will never get to enjoy the joys of life...Chlamydia, gono and syph can , in most cases, be cured. Yeah, the shots hurt like hell but STIs are the possible consequences of raw bb sex...have I had STDs...yup, gono twice, syph and Giardia (luv eating freshly bred asses)...but would I trade it for a condum fuck...hell NO...Raw is Law!!! Over cu your "fears" and get your hungry ass...or horned cock...to the nearest bath house, sex club or fuck party and learn to luv life!!! 🤪

I totally agree. Most times it’s clears within a week and you are back on the pole. Lol. I used to think especially after a gang bang that I had it but it’s isually just soreness from getting worked.

• Like 1