Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

On 4/27/2021 at 10:14 AM, silentassman said:

As an alpha top I like to leave you with something to remember... I love to hear pain in my bottom's voice.  Any others like to hurt bottoms or any Bottom's love the pain? 

YES YES YES SIR I love a good rough fucking that abrades my soft inner tissues.  Many times, after a really good fucking, I have needed suppositories to treat the swollen tissues.  It's all really good, especially now while I'm realy horny LOL

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, speedo21 said:

YES YES YES SIR I love a good rough fucking that abrades my soft inner tissues.  Many times, after a really good fucking, I have needed suppositories to treat the swollen tissues.  It's all really good, especially now while I'm realy horny LOL

I have to say, I'm not into pain, the way you describe it. One exception is that I LOVE my butt cheeks slapped & smacked alot. I also love my pucker hole smacked around. I can't get enough of that shit. 👅

• Like 2

I like it if my ass hurts some when a guy is pushing his dick in my ass. I can really feel it going in and just where it is in my ass. Also I like some ball pain too. so if he squeezes and pulls on my balls while having sex I really like that.

On 4/27/2021 at 8:15 PM, TightBott7 said:

As a bottom, I don’t necessarily enjoy nor look forward to pain for the sake of feeling pain. But, when engaging in the activity of giving an alpha top pleasure, pain has a deeper meaning.  Tolerating and accepting pain inflicted by the top is validation of my commitment to please the top, to totally succumb to his will.  Similarly, a top gets turned on by the bottom’s willingness to withstand pain just to make him happy, enhancing his alpha top status, a win-win situation for both.

You are the type of bottom I like to play with- my ex was like that- I don’t think he was “into” pain  - but he was into submission  - (one time he was even the one to talk pause our activity so he could go into the other room to get the riding crop)

but mostly I would abuse his nips during sex - he would whimper but not ask me to stop

Even more fun was the next morning- when his nips would be really tender- it always got me rock hard again to just gently play with his nips and hear him whimper and ask me to stop but at the same time be spreading his legs

• Like 4

On 7/28/2021 at 11:57 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I like pain, but I want the pain to come organically. I don't want to have a conversation at the beginning to say what he and I do and don't like. I like when the top explores his urges and is spontaneous. Plus, I just plain like the surprise. When I am lucky enough to meet a top with his own special BDSM-oriented urges, I do my best to keep him going once he gets started by throwing myself into whatever road he starts down and being compliant and receptive to whatever he wants to do.

Yes - I need to know the bottom is into pain generally speaking- or at least into total submission- and then it is all a mater of chemistry (natural not drugs) and our moods  sex needs to progress organically- not according to a well planned script 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have to agree with others who have said that they are not*into* pain as much as they are a total submissive.

Much like having to prepare my hole to be used so I ensure that I am clean and ready, I am mentally prepared for anything a *real* man (aka top) wants to do to me ... Choking, spanking, face fucking until I throw up, biting, whipping with a belt or paddle... All things that have been done to me for pleasure. I've been fucked so hard I've bled, choked out while being used, and made to cry more time than I can count. As long as they are happy I'm willing to do anything

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/21/2022 at 4:40 PM, Joga said:

I personally like my dom to inflict pain that will leave non-permanent markings and lingering pain. My favorite is having my nipples tortured just with fingers. When done for an hour (or more!), the friction makes them uber raw, and then little effort is required for the dom to continue inflicting that painful pleasure, all the while I'm writhing in headspace. After the scene, when my nipples are nice and raw, it's a constant reminder for nearly a week after. Just a little movement will cause my shirt to rub them, giving me a good dose of toe-curling painful pleasure that reminds me of the trust and pleasure I share(d) with my dom. Even as they heal, I can't help pulling at the flaking skin, which takes off some of the new skin, and thus keeps them raw longer.  ; )

I love working a guys nips (fingers and with my mouth)

I love it when it starts out giving him pleasure- but then continuing until it slowly starts to hurt- and then is only pain 

and then the next day- making hm wear a shirt- maybe with a bit of starch - or a rough fabric- and then  love being out in public with him - seeing the look on his face when the fabric rubs against his nips 

knowing that that night I will be able to torture them again 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

yes I like to feel like I’m getting gang raped. I love it when I can tell the men fucking me are trying to hurt me. l dont want to have to ask the stranger breeding me to strangle me harder. I want men to hate fuck me, spit in my face, strangle men unconscious and tell me what a dirty, worthless faggot whore I am while they use me

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1