Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

I live for the pain of a good hard angry man. 

I truly love being in pain the next day. For others to see my difficulties in moving as my cunt my cunt lips and my insides are truly hurting. 

Showing the world what I truly am a bottom cum slut/dump faggot. 

I cannot hide it because of the pain if I wanted too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes I like to feel like I’m getting gang raped. I love it when I can tell the men fucking me are trying to hurt me. l dont want to have to ask the stranger breeding me to strangle me harder. I want men to hate fuck me, spit in my face, strangle men unconscious and tell me what a dirty, worthless faggot whore I am while they use me

You're a dirty worthless piece of shit, a disgusting whore, most men that talk about you only want to hate fuck you and kick you out naked. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

For me as a submissive bottom, pain, humiliation, degradation, and being forceful submitted for me is all part of being a sub bottom. if a male top does not take me to his limits of pleasure, then i perhaps have failed to give him pleasure. Perhaps i am a different total submissive bottom, my sex life experiences have lead me to a different level of sex desires. I remember when males raped me forced me into total submissive and humiliated, degraded me, and even spanked me leaving me in tears. at the moment it was humiliating and degrading not to mention total shame for me. But after that experience, i realized that  top alpha male did it because he looked at me with lust, desires and i was the bitch that fulfilled all his desires and give him all that pleasure. It certainly feels humiliating and  i feel shame when i have  a male undressing me forcibly and  and his hand is spreading my cheeks to examine my pussy hole but i feel his hard cock pressing against me and i realize he enjoys what he is seeing and it excites him and i am giving him pleasure.

I have had all my life forced sex, rape, and also sex that was good but no pain and the tops cock was sliding in me  and to be honest I did not even feel his cock from penetration to his cummings inside me. but i do have to say those sex events that i was forced, i was even raped and forcibly fucked and i was moaning and even perhaps screaming with pain, are the sex moments that i truly remember and have never forgotten and when i look back, i can truly say i wish i experience them again. they were painful, moments of shame, humiliation and even tears that some guy abused me and used me forcibly and i struggled to resist at the moment but i wish i could do and experience them again, because they are the ones that i can look back and say i truly loved and it was great sex the best sex that i have ever experienced. Certainly not all will agree with me, and even be offensive to others but to me they were enjoyable and the best sex i have had and made me the faggot whore that i am today and enjoy pleasuring and giving myself to a men to enjoy my naked body.

On 3/22/2022 at 3:11 PM, PowerTopper said:

You're a dirty worthless piece of shit, a disgusting whore, most men that talk about you only want to hate fuck you and kick you out naked. 

dont forget all the men who want to degrade me, exploit me, destroy my fuckhole or just infect me with whatever they have.

Not into more peripheral pain, but Love getting my ass cheeks spanked red, and LOOOVE Rough Forced entry, was date raped by a Big Strong Black Daddy when I tried to make Him wear a condom, and that panicked feeling of His Big Raw Staff Forcing me Open before it settled into Pure Pleaure was the Best sex I've ever had:) turned me from a condom queen to a Raw BBC Lover 🙂

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2022 at 7:52 PM, mikeboi1 said:

i realized that  top alpha male did it because he looked at me with lust, desires and i was the bitch that fulfilled all his desires and give him all that pleasure. It certainly feels humiliating and  i feel shame when i have  a male undressing me forcibly and  and his hand is spreading my cheeks to examine my pussy hole but i feel his hard cock pressing against me and i realize he enjoys what he is seeing and it excites him and i am giving him

(….) made me the faggot whore that i am today and enjoy pleasuring and giving myself to a men to enjoy my naked body.

This is well said- and an interesting perspective

Subs need to remember that you are being used because the DOM desire you 

In reading all the reply’s to this topic I am reminded that there truly are an infinite number of ways to enjoy sex (enjoy being the operative word here) and incorporating different levels and types of pain are key parts in some of them.

I have to remember that when I am hooking up and ask the bottom in they like  a “rough fuck” or even “rough sex” that I need to be more definitive

For some a “rough fuck” can mean external pain (spanking, flogging, nip play, cbt, etc) and some it just means internal (rough penetration and pain inflected just by the tops penis to the bottoms rectum) and for some it is some combination of the two. 

But as long as it is consensual (consensual being the other operative word)  between both parties and we are both using the same definitions….. than rough gucks can be AMAZING sex 

(Ps mikeboi1 you sound sexy as hell)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2022 at 3:35 PM, onlyraw said:

This is well said- and an interesting perspective

Subs need to remember that you are being used because the DOM desire you 

In reading all the reply’s to this topic I am reminded that there truly are an infinite number of ways to enjoy sex (enjoy being the operative word here) and incorporating different levels and types of pain are key parts in some of them.

I have to remember that when I am hooking up and ask the bottom in they like  a “rough fuck” or even “rough sex” that I need to be more definitive

For some a “rough fuck” can mean external pain (spanking, flogging, nip play, cbt, etc) and some it just means internal (rough penetration and pain inflected just by the tops penis to the bottoms rectum) and for some it is some combination of the two. 

But as long as it is consensual (consensual being the other operative word)  between both parties and we are both using the same definitions….. than rough gucks can be AMAZING sex 

(Ps mikeboi1 you sound sexy as hell)

I’m more of a provider of both, especially if the bottom is preloaded with cum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:40 PM, manseeker said:

i love a rape , painful fucking , love being choked and slapped . i am submissive with a huge masochist tendency. 

I hate rape and the pain of real rape BUT to all TOPS you may and please DO rape me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, some. For one, I enjoy when a top smacks or spanks my ass. Yes daddy, please! Two, when I'm getting fucked a little discomfort is nice, but not actual pain. Use me, stretch me, push the limits of my hole. I want to feel I've been fucked like a slut afterwards. Finally, I love rough dominant tops. Being manhandled, tits pulled, squeeze my dick & nuts in your hand, and even slap me around a little is very hot.