Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

On 8/19/2022 at 9:30 PM, hexfet said:

Always a huge turn on.  Get super crazy hard, so definitely can muscle that hole open no matter how tight they are.  Have always held back some depending on their limits and how tight they are.  Don’t want to do harm, but definitely wanna make sure they think I’m gonna ;))

…and for sure, the more intense the opening the better the fuck is for them later. Endorphins. 

As my handle states, I’m on the tight side and an average size dick might inflict some pain that  I’m to accept as part of my sub bottom commitment to please an Alpha top. Since I wrote my last comment on this thread over a year ago, I’ve evolved into being attracted to dom tops who are willing to push my limits including pain necessary to please the top. So I’m transitioning to accept higher levels of pain. I now agree with what you say about sub bottoms being ultimately thankful to a top that opens a tight hole even if painful.  I would love to eventually being able to be fucked forcefully and spontaneously with just precum and spit. Work in progress but thanks to Breeding Zone I’ve been to define my future goals to be a better, more submissive bottom.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 9:12 PM, ErosWired said:

I would be dishonest if I said that I did not take greater satisfaction from servicing a brutal Top than a gentle one. I now associate physical distress on my part with satisfaction and pleasure on the Top’s part - the rougher the fuck, the more certain I am that I have given pleasure, and therefore, the greater satisfaction I get. So for me, satisfaction comes at the cost of pain.

There are limits - he must be pleasuring himself sexually at my expense, not simply bullying me it abusing me. If he punches me, my martial arts skills will take over from my bottoming skills. But as long as I see the fire of lust in his eyes, and sense his will to Dominate my body, then I will endure much pain from him, for him.

HOT - love it when I find a bottom like you - willing to endure pain “from him, for him”

and could not agree with you more … the “for him” is key

with “rough” sex there is always a delicate balancing act - as long as it stays on the consensual and sexual side - the bottom needs to submit—— but if it becomes non sexual and starts becoming abusive than the bottom has every right (obligation) to defend himself 

• Like 1

Love when I'm either handcuffed or tied for a couple of dominant tops and they bring out there toys. Clamps whips and other things that get them excited. Have them rip off my clothing and slap me around and force me to do what they want. Grab my leggs force them wide to abuse my hole. 

Happened ony a few times got brused up a bit but was amazing time. Can't find guys like this in my area.

• Like 1

To me pain is a necessary part of feeling the pleasure of giving the top what he wants.  I'm not silent unless he wants me to be. I'll moan, cry and scream. Perhaps I'll beg him to stop, but do not expect him to comply. 

• Upvote 1

Hard Sadist here--finding a maso that can endure My scene is challenging, but it's worth it. Battery clamps for tit clamps and have it hanging by its balls.  Flog until it's welted and whip it until it is marked and cut.  Force it to spread its ass so I can whip its hole and balls.  Train it until the pain threshold reaches a mind-bending orgasm for it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 8/19/2022 at 5:30 PM, hexfet said:

Always a huge turn on.  Get super crazy hard, so definitely can muscle that hole open no matter how tight they are.  Have always held back some depending on their limits and how tight they are.  Don’t want to do harm, but definitely wanna make sure they think I’m gonna ;))

…and for sure, the more intense the opening the better the fuck is for them later. Endorphins. 

damn i love your post. sub btm here and always annoyed when tops don't just force it in and do what they want 🙂

That moment when you stop fighting the pain and give way and beg for more is so perfect, so liberating. There is a man in Germany who is making a St Andrews Cross. I have already been measured up for it.

Sometimes my eyes are bigger than my stomach when it comes to receiving pain, i.e. as i am being slapped/caned/pinched etc i find myself wondering why i craved being hurt in the first place and wondering if i should use my safe word. But then afterwards, i remember the pain in the best possible way and relish each and every ache left behind  in my body.  Kind of like the feeling you get after a good gym workout.