Christened my boat.

Tanbbottom

My boat has been in the water for about a month but the Marina was closed with Covid shutdown. They surprised us by opening the Marina today so I just hung out on the boat this afternoon while surfing Grinder and Scruff. Had some nice chats but nothing looked promising. 

I need to let you know it had been 4 months with no action for me. I've been going squirrelly this week since I had my shot over 2 weeks ago. 

Finally saw a fuck buddy on Scruff. He said he needed a blow job. I said I would happily oblige. 

He's about 55, short cropped grey hair, handsome face, tanned and muscular build. His cock is about 6 inches, but after 4 months I wasn't going to get to picky.

Checking the site lines for folk on other docks from inside the cabin we quickly stripped and played with each other's nipples. He's far more a nipple man than me. 

Soon I was on my knees sucking on his cock. After a while he asked how my ass was. I said "hungry".

He mounted me bareback. I had to tell him to go slower, it had been so long. Once he was inside there was no pain. 

He laid in a good fuck and I moaned my appreciation. After a few minutes and adjustments he really laid in a pounding. I could hear his breathing shift and knew he was close. 

I grabbed his balls and stroked his raw cock going in and out of my hole. This took him over the top and his seed is marinating in my ass as I type this. 

Great way to christen the boat and break my long dry spell. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2