Pozzed on my 18th birthday

For my 18th birthday my parents gave me a trip to San Francisco to visit my older brother. It would be a low-cost trip with frequent flyer miles and my brother’s car providing transportation and his couch providing lodging. Perhaps being a good student and respectful son was its own reward. I was psyched!

I was also gay and still in the closet…and still negative. My experiences were limited to a few oral explorations with a buzzed buddy and I was dying to do more! The other issue was I was still in high school and that rather limited my options. My spring break birthday trip was going to get me laid I decided. Being from the suburbs of a Midwestern town, going to San Francisco seemed like going to gay Mecca!

As it turned out, my pozzing took place the first day of my 4 day trip. My brother Matt picked me up at SFO at 10:30 am on Thursday. He drove me back to his apartment near the Tenderloin and we had a birthday lunch before he went back to work. I was on my own to explore the city so naturally I hopped on the historic “F” line to the Castro.

My youth and 5’-10” frame, slim build and short brown hair seemed to catch a few eyes. I am certain that I looked like a tourist with my gawking at the stores and the men, as well. I literally ran into a man who was exiting the Walgreen’s! I immediately apologized and was very flustered before I caught a glimpse of him. Holy Fuck! A muscle daddy!!! “In a hurry to pick someone up?” he laughed. This put me at ease and I introduced myself. “Pleased to meet you, Timmy! My name is John and I am just about to meet my partner Max for coffee—care to join us?” “Heck yes” was my reply.

We sat outside sipping our lattes and discussed my birthday trip and which things a tourist should see and do before the conversation turned to sex by way of me asking about their relationship. These bearded, hairy men were in their 40’s, had been together 8 years and were actively involved with the leather scene. I felt so at ease with them that I talked all about my sexual interests and my desire to lose my virginity in San Francisco.

Since my brother’s place was out, they suggested bathhouse options although that seemed a bit too anonymous and intimidating to me. Max suggested that I find some leather daddies who could host and John said that was a wonderful idea! I blushed and stammered a bit. John put his hand over mine and said that it would be their honor to take my virginity as I looked him in the eyes. Max touched my arm and said they could teach me many things and I would be free to explore in a safe environment. How could I say no?

Their rather nondescript but clean home was only a 10 minute drive from the Castro. Max took me by the hand after they both had kissed me long and deep and lead me to their bathroom. He took out an odd torpedo shaped tube from under the sink and explained that being cleaned out was important so I could be relaxed and confident about getting fucked. He wiped it down with a bleachy cloth and then rinsed it well explaining the importance of keeping sex toy and sex objects disinfected. I appreciated his knowledge on the subject.

When I was squeaky clean, I joined them in their bedroom. They made a point of having me undress each one carefully. I was taught to carefully fold their clothes and show the proper respect by kneeling when removing their boots and socks—followed by kissing their feet, of course! I loved it.

They were both daddy-like to my young eyes. John was the bigger and beefier of the two—about 220, 6’-2”, hairy and a large uncut dick. Max was closer to my height at 5’-11”, 195, hairy and a smaller cut dick—but still quite nice. I said they both had nice trouser snakes and they both laughed. John said that I was very observant but perhaps I should look at their biceps. John had what looked like a hooded cobra snake tattoo while Max had another type—a viper I was told. The tattoos were fucking hot! Max said the snakes were their dick nicknames and both snakes liked to inject venom just like their dicks. HOT!!

Max said before we start, we should talk about safer sex. He asked what I knew about it and what my comfort levels were. I told him that I knew one should wrap it before fucking. Max gave a little speech about risk. “Life is all about risk just as much as sex. Whether one wears a motorcycle helmet or not is much like whether one wore a rubber—it was a matter of personal responsibility. The only 100% safe sex was masturbation by one’s self and from there it was a sliding scale. For example, you can get crabs from hugging a guy naked. You could wrap it up for oral, although most don’t and it isn’t high risk for HIV assuming good oral health and a man doesn’t cum in your mouth. Two negative men can fuck without rubbers all day long and not transmit HIV, but one needs to be certain of one’s status and the other man’s as well—keeping in mind that there is a window between exposure and testing positive.”

Max went on a bit more and then asked if I had any questions. I asked who was going to fuck me first. The guys laughed again and John said with a wink that they had played rock-paper-scissors to decide. Max laughed again and said his viper was smaller that John’s cobra so he would do the honors. I was ready!

John lay on his back and told me to climb on top chest to chest. His powerful arms surrounded me, holding me, stroking my skin, tussling my hair while he kissed me deep.

Max got behind me and started to probe my ass with his very talented tongue. I groaned into John’s mouth. “He has a magic tongue, doesn’t he? John asked. “You are going to love his viper!”

All three of us had foreplay over the next 30 minutes. Both of my daddies seemed to want to learn what made me tick and what I responded to. I managed to deep throat Max, but John was a bit more than I could handle. Worshipping his foreskin was new to me and I loved sticking my tongue under his hood and lick up his free flowing precum. When Max had me opened up with his slick fingers it was time to give my cherry to him—I was so ready!

Max suggested a spooning position or doggy so I would be able to control it a bit easier. He wrapped up and I got on all 4’s. This allowed me to suck on John who was kneeling at the front of the bed facing my deflowering. It also gave easy access to my nipples and I found that I loved having them worked on.

By pushing out while Max pushed in, I was able to get his head in—barely! Despite his best efforts Max was losing his boner. “I need a break” Max sighed. I thought I had done something wrong but when I looked up at John he shook his head and said “we fuck each other bareback and we are so used to it that condoms can be a major headache for us.”

Max was jacking his dick next to my hole and it was making this hot smacking sound. John was milking my nipples while Max was nudging against me. John asked “How about Max just slide in a bit so you know how it feels? He won’t shoot in you without your permission.” I wasn’t saying anything but I was super turned on. “Suck me while Max slides his viper in” John urged. “Mmmm-k” I said and the first dick of my life slowly inched its way inside me.

I just worked on John’s foreskin while Max filled me up. I was too focused on my ass to do more with John right then. Max had done a good job of stretching me with his fingers so it didn’t hurt too badly. Mostly I felt full. I could feel that Max was in as far as he could go—his nuts felt heavy against my skin. “Fuck you guys look good!” John exclaimed. “Pull out a little so I can see your viper.” Max pulled back but soon pushed back in. The process repeated itself—Max wasn’t just sliding in to let me know what it felt like—he was fucking me!

John was still facing me, dick in my mouth and kneeling so he could see my breeding and kiss his partner. “Fuck our boy, Max” John commanded. “That’s it! Give him what he came for. Make your viper angry so it spits!” Max built up the tempo and I just rode the feeling and let him have his way with me. John’s hot talk made it even better. “Fuck is he tight and griping me …shit, his hole is milking me” Max groaned. “I’m not going to be able to hold off much longer.”

John pulled out of my mouth and scootched down to deep kiss me. “Timmy, I want to see you take Max—take it all from him. You are so sexy! It would make me so happy to have Max share his seed with you.” John started twisting my nipples in time with the fucking. “That viper wants to spit—deep in you. Tell Max what you want. Do this for us!”

I was moaning really loud and wasn’t thinking about the safe sex lecture—I was thinking about the sensations and pleasing Max. “Fuck me, Max!” I begged. “You want my seed? You want my viper to inject its venom inside you?” Max asked. I just moaned and then said “do it.” “Do what?? Max asked again. “Fuck me! Give me your viper’s venom!” I cried.

Max grip tightened like a vise and he started rutting for all he was worth. John was back to kneeling and watching my first poz breeding. I could hear them kissing and moaning then Max hissed that he was cumming. “Take my cum! Take my fucking venom! I am breeding you Timmy! Your ass is mine!” I felt Max ram in as far as he could go and then felt this frantic throbbing and heat within me. I could feel his sweat as he hugged my chest and I held us both up while Max made sure I got all of his DNA injected. "Happy birthday, baby" Max whispered.

We remained coupled for a few minutes until Max finally shrunk enough that he slid out of me. “Keep my spunk in you, Timmy. John is going to need it.” Matt explained. Maxed kissed me over and over as he thanked me and praised me for my natural talents and beauty. I lapped it up like a puppy. I then lapped up his dick because he explained that is what a good boy did—it was delicious!

Max excused himself for a few minutes and John made his move. “Ready for my cobra, Timmy?” “Fuck, yes!” I agreed most enthusiastically. John wanted to bind ourselves in the missionary position. He got between my legs and hoisted them back lifting my ass off the bed and in position. No discussion about condoms were made, John lined up and pushed. I felt my eyes flutter closed as his thickness spread my hole wider than Max could. I concentrated on the sensation until I felt John bottom out.

The look on John’s face was so intense! It was like he was concentrating on a complex riddle and seeing right through me at the same time. His tongue found mine while my legs and arms locked around him. It felt so right! “I am so hot for you, baby. Your ass is so tight and slick with Max’s cum—I am going to add my own to his so that you can be bonded to me.” John murmured. I just groaned and whimpered and gave myself wholeheartedly.

Max came in to see his partner join in my infection. John was a masterful top. I didn’t have a gauge to compare his talents except Max’s fuck, but looking back, he was a man’s man. John possessed me. It felt like my whole life had been waiting for this moment—the time that may ass would receive a game changing fuck. I felt enveloped by John’s presence and connected to him in the most instinctive way through his fucking. The feeling was so intense that tears leaked out. I called John’s name and sniffled a bit as I was so lost to him. “Shhhhhhhh. You are ok, baby. You are mine.” John comforted.

Max rubbed his hands over us and urged John to breed me. The pace then picked up like a jackhammer. There was no way John could last long, and I didn’t know how much longer I could take it. I begged him to give me his seed. I told him I wanted his cobra’s venom and John obliged. “Here it is, boy! Here is your special birthday gift! I am fucking injecting my venom in you! His eyes glazed over and then shut as he screamed out his pleasure. I held him as tight as I could as he jerked and cried out. John again recapped what he had done, what we had done, and spoke sweet nothings that made me so proud!

I held John for the longest time and Max snuggled against the both of us. When John finally popped out of me Max told me to lie on top of him face to face. He kissed me—deep soul sucking kisses that left me dizzy and dripping wet. Max asked if I was ready to lose my virginity. I looked at Max with a quizzical expression and Max just laughed and said “your other virginity!” as he started to position me between his legs.

“I took the liberty of getting ready to get fucked while you started with John. Since I am the first man to take your ass, I’d love to be the first man YOU fuck!” Max beamed. John lubed my uncovered dick and smeared some against Max. I fumbled trying to get in but Max was patient and he guided me.

It was an incredible sensation—a tightness gripping my head followed by an elastic warmth that sent shivers down my spine, I did my best to follow my mentors’ example and I fucked Max as good as I could. My first fuck didn’t last long, but it was mighty fine! Max seemed to genuinely enjoy my fucking and John was husky as he told me to breed his partner. It was so hot to look down on Max’s hairy body and encouraging face. When Max told me how much he wanted my fresh spunk and kissed me again, I just lost it! Spurt after spurt shot out of me and waves of pleasure made me giddy. I collapsed into Max’s arms.

After a rest break, each of us got off one more time. I thanked them both for giving me the birthday present I had really wanted. They both said the pleasure was all theirs. John asked me to hold their seed in me as long as I could so I would be reminded that they were in me now. He also said he hoped losing my virginity had been a positive experience for me and I told them again that I couldn’t thank them enough for what they had done for me. “Our snakes thank you, too” chimed Max. We all laughed at that. They both drove me back to the neighborhood I was staying in and kissed me goodbye.

Despite their offer to meet up for coffee again any morning around 10:30, I never did. I got so busy with sightseeing and hanging out with my brother that it just wasn’t doable. I left San Francisco feeling a great deal more sex savvy and ready to spread my oats back in my neck of the woods.

I came down with a bad case of the flu a few weeks before graduation but was recovered in time to receive my diploma. At a quick test clinic held by my university the following fall, I learned that my cobra and viper lovers had indeed injected me with venom and I now had a venomous snake of my own!

• Like 18
  • Upvote 30

• 2 weeks later...

damn!! this story really made me so horny... i'm not a pozz but u make it look like something great... honestly the way i'm living my life i'm sure i'll be a pozz soon... that's why i'm getting into it... i'd love to contact some pozz guys to talk about ur life and how it changed when u bacem pozz... i think that could help me a lot when i decide i'm ready for it.... i love BB and orgies... so... i'm sure it's gonna happen! lol btw... my msn is antreylez@hotmail.com and my skype is antreylez. hope somebody contact me so we can chat! thnx again! and loved ur story!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

When i was 18, I would have been naive enough to let John and Max breed me too. Now that I'm older, I have no excuse for being naive, but I still let guys breed me.

• 2 years later...