More than one way to do it.

I had been chatting with this 22 year old who lived a couple towns over. He had always said he wanted to fuck me but couldn’t host because he lived with his folks, and he didn’t own a car so couldn’t come to my place. I figured it was imaginary and he was just chatting to get off. He would send me pics of himself from his phone and text me pretty regular, so he was at least entertaining. He had a nice size dick too, fat and about 7 inches in length. He told me he was a top only. I told him we’d see if he ever got to my place.

One Sunday recently I was sitting around watching the tube and I get a call. It was my 22 year old, and he said he had bought a car and he was horny, could he come over? I laughed and told him sure. We had talked so much over time that I had told the kid that I was POZ and he had said he didn’t care, he’d just wrap up if we ever did anything, said he NEVER fucked without a wrap anyway. He was actually better looking than in his pics he had been sending. A little on the skinny side but he was definitely a looker, dark skin and a pretty heavy Mexican accent.

He came inside and we sat down to chat. He talked about school, work and the usual stuff. We probably talked for at lest 45 minutes and I was figuring he was just looking to fill time instead of actually fucking. I made some comments about his cock during out talk or about how nice he looked but nothing seemed to get him going. I figured I would either give up or I would need to take the lead. But out of nowhere he is suddenly on me on the sofa, kissing me, inserting his tongue in my mouth, pushing me down on my back, his hands on my shoulders. He sits up after a bit of swapping spit and unzips and pulls his cock out. The pics had done no disservice there either. He had a great cock, AND he had gotten it pierced in a PA since he had last sent me pics. I was a little surprised; he asked if I liked it. I told him it looked great! I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised really, he had his lip and his tongue pierced too, as well as both ears. He was a regular Mexican punk. He said that he wanted me to be the first fuck since he had it done a few weeks back. He said he had waited as long as he could and was fucking horny.

I wasted no time from that position getting his cock in my mouth. I have to say he wasted no time getting hard, and to his credit he did get pretty forceful, grabbing the back of my head and pulling my head onto his cock. Then he let my head fall back on the sofa and he mounted my face, fucking it like I was just there for his pleasure. It was nice to not be taking the lead all the time so I let him go at it. He stopped after a bit and asked where the bedroom was, so I took him upstairs. Once there he had me back on my knees in front of him. He didn’t talk much, but he was insistent nonetheless, holding my head still and forcing his dick to the back of my throat and then down. I could feel the ring each time it hit the back of my throat but it didn’t seem to slow his cock down as he kept battering away. I was getting a little sore about the time he pulled back and I was actually happy he had given me a breather. It felt like my throat would sore from that piercing.

He pulled me up and walked me over to the bed. I pulled a condom and lube out of my bedside table and told him here was the wrap. But he surprised me again by just pushing me down and spitting on his cock. I asked once more if he wanted the wrap because he said he never fucked raw, but his answer was to push me back down on my stomach and enter me. I did actually gasp as that ring pushed into me and his whole cock followed. I had actually wondered if he had ever had sex before this, but his fucking told me he definitely had, as he knew where to direct his cock to get the desired effect of me moaning and gasping. He seemed to really enjoy that, pulling my shoulders back towards him and pushing in deep. After a bit, he pulled out and had me turn over. I thought I noticed blood but wasn’t sure because he was back inside me before I could really look. From that position he built speed. He was really pounding away and he was kissing me and keeping my lips busy either with his tongue or on his nipples. I was having a great time! We had been going at it for a good bit when I felt him get harder and then he gave a final shove and buried his cock deep in me and I could feel his dick pulsing as he sent his seed into me. As we lay there I could feel his cock slowly slide out of my hole and when it had, he got up, and said he was going to get a shower. I checked and there was a little blood on my ass. I didn’t say anything but wondered if he noticed or if he even cared. I really didn’t think too much about it actually.

After some small talk about how great it was, how he was going to come back for more sometime soon, he took off. I heard from him as usual every few days, and about 2 weeks afterwards he said he was sick, had the flu or some kinda bug. Then about a month after that he called to say that he had tested POZ. He hadn’t thought that topping me bare that one time would make all that much difference. I mentioned that I had noticed some blood, and he laughed. He said that he had seen that and kinda enjoyed knowing his dick had done that too me, but figured that since he had not waited the amount of time for his cock to fully heal after piercing he might have gotten some of the blood into his open piercing and that was how he had got it. He wasn’t mad at me he said, but now was ready to fuck me again, since it wouldn’t matter. So far he has been the only one I know about to convert from topping me. So just to let you guys know, there is more than one way to POZ a young guy.