Life Of The Spare

• 2 weeks later...

Part 9 - Banqueting Spanish Style

Artem finished dressing the prince for the state banquet "I need a favour" Alex said in a hushed tone.
"Of course Alex, what is it?" Artem responded casually being in private.
Alex retrieved some money "I need you buy me a mobile phone" he said handing Artem the money.
"Another one?" Artem asked looking at the money, "Why do you need two?".
"This one is run by the palace" Alex replied, "I need a personal one for private things".
Artem shifted on his feet uncomfortably, "Take Liam with you" Alex suggested.
Artem nodded "I haven't seem him since we were on the terrace" he said pocketing the money.
"Try the gym" Alex replied tongue in cheek then picking up his phone he called Liam.
Alex hung up after a brief conversation "He will take you in to the city to get one" he said.
"Okay, you better get moving Alex" Artem replied, "Does he know?" he asked.
"No" Alex replied, "I told him you needed to get a new one" he said looking guilty.
Artem smiled "No problemo, it is the least I can do for you".

The evening was very much like state banquets in Monrovia except the dishes here were traditional Spanish cuisine. The speeches though went on a little too long and he was finding it hard to concentrate, sat next to the Duchess of Galicia he spent most of the time asking her who the various people were. He soon found out that his host knew all the gossip and Alex burst out laughing a couple of times about all the indiscretions some of the guests had previously made, his laughter causing a few head turns amongst the guests. Earlier he had a very brief conversation with Felipe Morales whom he met at the gala he held in Monrovia. His heart and cocked skipped a beat seeing the guy again and now was his chance to find out all the dirt on him. Felipe was impeccably dressed in a shiny tuxedo, his jet black hair offset with weird blond highlights looked very out of place and couldn't reason why he had them done, seeing an opening in his conversation with Duchess he quickly turned the focus to Felipe.

"Duchess, I think it is time to dish the dirt on Felipe Morales" Alex remarked.
She chuckled "Felipe Morales, a very famous actor and IHF partner" the duchess replied.
Alex nodded "Right, I have just become royal patron and partner of that charity" he replied.
"I know, everyone knows" the duchess informed him, "It is a very high profile charity here".
"So he is an actor?" Alex asked playing innocent and she nodded, "Gossip?" he asked.
The Duchess chuckled "Gay if that is what you mean, string of broken hearted lovers".
Alex smirked glancing at him. "Give him a try apparently he is very good" the Duchess said.
Alex nearly dropped his fork "Duchess!" he exclaimed biting his lip wanting to laugh loudly.
The Duchess winked at him "I have it on very good authority he is a leon in the bedroom".
"Lion" the Duchess explained seeing a perplexed look on Alex's face.
Alex grinned "Not sure I should, you know working so closely together" he said being all innocent.
She patted his hand "Enjoy yourself, let you hair down" she said confidently.

The way the Duchess said this then winked at him made Alex laugh, they returned to their gossiping until dinner was over and guests started making their way in to the ballroom. Alex had never been to a state banquet where they had dancing after and this was one tradition the Spanish royals were known for and it made these events less regimented in many ways. Dancing was one thing Alex was not fond of and even his parents were surprised when the Duchess coerced him to take a trip around the dance floor before her husband whisked her away to dance. Alex happily slid off the dance floor and grabbed a sparkling water from the bar then headed out of the expansive glass doors on to the dimly illuminated terrace overlooking the gardens. He was feeling a little hot under his tunic and desperate to undo the top button for a moment and get some fresh air. Putting his glass down on one of the tables and undid the button and suddenly became aware he was not alone.

"Your highness" A voice resonated from behind him and he knew exactly who it was.
Alex turned and Felipe bowed "Felipe Morales are you chasing me?" he asked giggling.
Felipe made no bones about it "Yes I am Prince Alexander, for many reasons", he cooed softly.
Alex noticed he was holding a bottle of champagne "Enjoying your evening?" he asked.
"Yes thank you your highness" Felipe responded, "I hoped we could get a chance to talk".
Alex smiled "I promised you we would but with champagne?" he asked inquisitively.
"Yes, I thought we could go to my suite at the paradore next door" Felipe suggested.
Alex chuckled forgetting his manners "You are a fast mover Felipe Morales".
Felipe laughed "Maybe the chase will end tonight" he said staring at Alex.
"No one will notice you are missing the dancing goes on for many hours" Felipe added.
Alex glanced around again "And this will be to talk about the charity?" he now asked.
"No your highness" Felipe replied with assured confidence, "I want to take you to bed first".
Alex stared at him for a moment getting aroused "I hope you do not disappoint" he replied grinning.

Felipe couldn't help laughing at how casual the prince replied, half expecting to have the royal guard summoned to take him away. The exit was discreet and no one batted an eyelid, Alex stood in the suite of the paradore just a stones throw from the palace. Felipe put the champagne down and marched over to Alex grabbing him and kissing him with open mouth and full on tongue straight away. He sighed softly fully welcoming the kiss that went on for several minutes. Felipe pulled back 'Get undressed your highness' he said authoratively already starting on his own clothes. Felipe reached up and helped unfasten the tunic from Alex's body, Alex slipped out of it and hung it up on the back of a chair and lowering his head moaning subtly, Felipe's hand caressed Alex's arse, straight away he knew he was getting it. He turned and saw the defined swimmers build of Felipe and light covering of black chest hair tapering off the lower down it went. Standing proud and ready was eight inches of solid arse rearranging cock that glistened at the head with precum. Alex reached down and felt the immense size and weight of it in his hand and leveraging his grip on it he pulled Felipe forward until they kissed again, slowly he was being moved backwards until he fell back spread eagled on the bed giggling. Felipe lowered himself down to his knees giving a mischievous look at Alex and moving his head forward and running his tongue along the shaft of Alex hard cock. Moaning loudly from his pent up desire Alex arched his back feeling the warmth of Felipe's mouth engulfing his cock at the head then sinking all the way down the shaft and back up several times. Finally it flipped back down against his stomach then feeling his legs pushed up Alex raised his head and watched Felipe kiss and suck on his balls, then raising his legs even higher he let out a sharp squeal of pleasure. With precision Felipe's tongue rubbed against his hole and began probing deeper and deeper. His head rolling side to side in unfathomable pleasure, his hand grabbing his cock and stroking it slowly whilst Felipe worked on his hole. Alex stopped stroking his cock otherwise he would cum, his whole body was buzzing at every nerve ending, it was a whole new series of sensations that he had never experienced before. The unmistakable sound of Felipe spitting at his hole then working the saliva in with his tongue signified one thing and Alex wanted it badly. The loving tongue assault on his arse ended and his body began relaxing as the beautiful sight of Felipe's body loomed over him, his legs hooked around Felipe's thighs the cock already pressing against the resistance of his hole. Felipe leaned further forward and kissed Alex softly, his neck arched back on the bed feeling the immense pressure now forcing his hole open, gasping he looked up at Felipe and they kissed again. His hips wriggled on the bed and Felipe pushed slightly harder allowing the head to finally penetrate him, his eyes fluttered moaning even louder. Felipe closed the gap between them and and began kissing Alex locking their mouths together whilst he gently moved his pelvis all the way down until his pubes brushed against the softness of Alex's arse. Alex's fingers dug into Felipe's waist unsure if he was pushing him away or pulling him down, Felipe stopped kissing and looked down at Alex giving a couple of thrusts so he was in no doubt that Felipe was deep inside him. The gentle sighs and moans he got in response brought him down again to kiss the prince, his arm sliding under Alex's neck to hold him still, his pelvis gyrating first then finding his perfect rhythm he began fucking. The electricity in the air between them was palpable, a connection between them weirdly erotic and full of sexual intensity. Their faces so close that Alex could feel Felipe's exhale with every thrust down, they appeared so in tune with each other, eyes fixed on each other in a hypnotic state, broken only by the sporadic deep wet kisses they gave each other. There was no change in Felipe, no sign of him building to orgasm, instead he kissed and pushed his pelvis down incredibly hard against Alex making him gasp several times at the sheer force against him. Felipe groaned once then kissed Alex again keeping his cock buried deep whilst he unloaded his balls deep in to Alex, in an almost ritual act they had to kiss whilst Felipe passed his seed in to Alex's body. His legs aching slightly from being held aloft and he soon forgot about it when Felipe started act two and begun fucking Alex again, this time they kissed continuously until Felipe produced his second load and collapsed sweating on top of Alex. His arms wrapped around Felipe gently stroking his back and completely blown over by the feeling of this man and his cock impaling him to the bed. There was no question that Felipe knew how to use his tongue and cock to great effect and it was great disappointment when Felipe started the process of extracting his cock. Even when he finally disentangled from Alex his cock hung in an arched fashion, still semi hard it was too much of a temptation for Alex, he leaned up and slipped his mouth around it instantly getting a taste of cum and what his arse tasted like after being fucked for an hour or more. Felipe allowed him to suck it for a couple of minutes before pushing Alex back on the bed, he strode over to the bottle of champagne opening it and retrieving two glasses from the mini bar and pouring a glass each. Even walking back towards Alex he cut such am impressive figure with his build and cock hanging between the heavy set balls. They laughed and talked drinking the entire bottle of champagne before falling asleep sprawled across the bed.

He had no idea what time it was and woke up in the arms of Felipe, his head hurting a little from the champagne they polished off. He remembered waking in the middle of the night and turning over pulling Felipe with him who quickly slipped on top and took him from behind so quickly and easily that it seemed so natural. He sat up quickly and Felipe leaned over looking at his watch 'It is only 6am' he said pulling Alex back down in to his arms and kissing him. Alex was anxious and he had every right to be, if Liam found out he was missing all hell would break loose.

A stones throw away Artem knocked on the door and Liam opened it "What is it?" he asked.
Artem looked nervously "The prince, have you seen him, his bed has not been used" he said.
Alfonso came quickly down the hallway "I no find him" he said wringing his hands.
Liam went in to panic mode "Go back to his room and wait" he said grabbing some clothes.
"Alfonso, not a word to anyone take me to the security office" Liam said closing his door.

They rushed down to the palace security office in the basement and sat there with the Eduardo head of security going through the camera footage for half an hour until he spotted Alex leaving the terrace with the man. 

"Felipe Morales" Alfonso said, "I see them talking earlier he is at the paradore next door".
"I come with you" Eduardo said grabbing his gun.
Liam stopped Eduardo "Thank you Eduardo but I can deal with this quietly" he said.
"Alfonso go back to Artem and tell him to bring a baseball cap, shorts and t-shirt" Liam said.
He nodded "I go now" Alfonso replied running out.

Liam checked his gun was secure in his holster and made his way to the palace side exit, protocol still had to be retained, although he suspected Alex was not in any trouble his concern was to get the prince back to the palace quickly and discreetly. Good thing he spotted that the prince was wearing his royal dress on the security footage. When Artem arrived he could sense Liam was angry and he refused to budge until Liam calmed down. It was only a short walk across to the paradore and Liam was striding across with Artem finding it difficult to keep up. Arriving they went by reception and headed to the suite of Felipe Morales where Liam knocked on the door loudly.

Alex and Felipe woke up "Someone at the door" Alex remarked.
Felipe put on a dressing gown and opened the door "Que quieres?" he asked in Spanish.
"Prince Alexander!" Liam demanded in a quiet angry tone.
Felipe turned to Alex "I think it is for you your highness" he said opening the door.
Liam pushed in to the suite followed by Artem "Get dressed your highness" Liam said looking angry.
Alex fumed looking at him "Protocol!" he shouted at him, "Remember who you are addressing".
"Your highness" Liam said bowing, "Get out of bed and put these clothes on now!" he demanded.
Artem moved forward to the bed smirking and bowed his head "Thanks Artem" Alex said.
Liam stood with arms folded like an adult scolding a child "Hurry up!" he said.
"Walk away" Alex said to both of them noticing Liam hesitated standing his ground.
"Liam" Artem said grabbing his arm, "Leave his highness he is safe".
Alex watched them leave then looked at Felipe "I am so sorry" he said looking upset.
"Oops" Felipe said putting his arms around Alex, "Are you in trouble?" he asked.
Alex shook his head "No, that protection officer disapproves of me" he said looking at the door.
"But you are the prince, can you not tell him?" Felipe asked helping Alex dress.
"You are joking right?" Alex asked, "He doesn't like me, I tried to be nice but have had enough of trying".
Felipe kissed Alex on the head "Then get him removed, surely you can do that" he said kindly.
"Anyway why do you care if he likes you?" Felipe now asked looking at Alex curiously and winking.
Alex sat on the bed, "My life is lonely Felipe" he said quietly, "Trusting people is hard".
"But you have your family and some people around you" Felipe reminded Alex.
Alex nodded "My family is great, the people around scrape and bow except Artem, he is becoming a close friend".
Alex stood "No Felipe, my protection officer doesn't like me one bit" Alex said.

Artem had grabbed the royal dress and was placing it in the bag he brought. Both Liam and Artem heard the words Alex spoke to Felipe through the slightly ajar door and to hear him say those things struck a chord with Artem who glared daggers at Liam and walked off. Torn between stopping Artem or waiting for Liam he desperately tried to pay no attention to it, yet he could see the anger in Artem's eyes as he stormed off. 

"Tomar" Felipe said quietly giving Alex his number, "We still need to talk about the charity".
Alex chuckled "If you can keep your hands off me, otherwise it will be hard" he replied.
Felipe glanced at the door then snogged Alex "Not possible, I will be back for more" he said.
Alex chuckled, Felipe bowed "Your highness, such a pleasure, amazing wonderful pleasure".
Alex kissed him "You are amazing in bed" he said quietly putting the baseball cap on.
Liam walked in "Your highness now if you please, we need to get back to the palace!" he demanded.
Alex walked to the door "Fuck you!" he said, "And bow when you address me".
Liam glared at Alex then bowed his head "Your highness" he said in a slightly mocking tone.
"You want to play by the book then that is what we will do" Alex said walking out.

Unsure if Alex was playing him or if he was deadly serious, Liam hurried out catching up with the prince and walking two steps behind. If there was ever a walk of shame this was surely it, Artem was standing outside waiting the walked off ahead of them both to check no one was around as they walked back to the palace. A short 5 minute walk that seemed to go on for ever for Alex, his protection officer said nothing but his demeanour spoke volumes which made it even worse. He could feel the icy disapproval stabbing his back. Liam was relieved to get the prince back in to the safety of the palace and followed on behind trying to calm down although he knew he was going to ripe the prince apart for putting himself in danger. Alex opened the door to his room and tried to close it but Liam was already inside the room, he turned to Liam about to dress him down but Liam got in there first and didn't hold back.

"Don't ever do that again without my knowledge your highness" Liam said venting his anger.
"You put yourself at risk, scared Artem as he had no idea where you were" Liam continued.
Liam threw up his hands "Irresponsible actions you should know better!" he finished.
Alex taken back was uneasy about his anger "What do you care!" he said.
Liam was silent "I am a disgrace, disappointment, not what you expected and you hate me" Alex said.
Liam opened his mouth but Alex stopped him "I do not want your opinion" he said cutting him down.
He stood looking at the prince "Speak only when spoken to as protocol dictates" Alex reminded him.
Inside Liam was beginning to respect this fighting prince "Walk away!" Alex said in a defiant stance.

Alex watched Liam bow and back away then he walked into the bathroom locking the door and he slumped to the floor visibly shaken and upset, at what he wasn't sure right now. Once thing he knew now was that his protection officer thought less and less of him each day as he seemed never to be able to put a foot right in Liam's eyes. He could be more responsible but what harm had he done, even in his upset state he was now resolved to making Liam follow all royal protocol down to the last dot. 

Artem caught up with Liam going to his room "Well done knob head!" he exclaimed.
"I said get to know him not tell him off" Artem added.
Liam turned looking angry "You see what I am up against Artem?" he asked, "Sneaking off for sex".
Artem shook his head "You are no different Liam, everyone knows Polly comes up to you rooms".
Artem quickly put his hand over his mouth "Sorry" he said quickly dodging into his room.

Artem changed and listened at the door to make sure Liam was not hanging around in the hallway for him. Quietly he crept out and walked back to Alex's room his nerves all over the place from expecting to be hunted by Liam. Alex heard Artem entering the bedroom calling out his name and waited until he heard the door close and the lock engaging. Alex unlocked the door and came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, Artem sat next to him putting his arm around his shoulder.

"He is harmless Alex" Artem said comforting him, "Too highly strung if you ask me".
Alex bit on this thumb "He hates me and everything I stand for or do" he replied.
Artem shrugged "Maybe he just wants to do his job properly, you know what they are like".
"Yeah I guess, it is just everything I do disappoints him" Alex replied.
Artem chuckled "You certainly did alright getting Felipe in bed" he said still chuckling away.
Alex managed to smile "You have no idea how good it was, for a moment I was free" he said.
"Yes but he was the one who bagged a prince not you" Artem said reminding him of his status.
Alex sighed "Don't keep reminding me Artem, I know who I am. Sometimes I just hate it".
"Rubbish!" Artem replied, "You are the prince and dam good one Alex! Well apart from the smell right now".
Alex glanced at him and laughed "Thank god I have you by me" he said feeling a little relieved.
Artem stood up "Right lets get that sex smell washed off you and ready for breakfast" he said.
Alex stood up "Thanks" he said resting his head on Artem's shoulder, "Does it smell bad?".
Artem laughed "You smell like you have been in an orgy doing it all night" he replied.
"One thing Alex, we heard everything that you said to Felipe" Artem said in a hushed tone.
"Ah" Alex replied leaning up, "That might complicate things then" he said.

Alex taunted Artem and they ended up tussling together in a playfight as Artem tried to Alex in to the bathroom to scrub him clean. Artem handed the phone over to the prince telling him that he was sure Liam knew the phone wasn't for him. Alex put Felipe's number in and secured the phone handing it to Artem asking him to keep it. The prince kept out of Liam's way for the rest of his time and plunged head first in to his official duties with his parents. Liam naturally there along with Scott overseeing the security noticed the lack or non existence of communication between the prince and Liam. Alex found time to have Felipe over to discuss charity work. On the last day Artem was leaving with the rest of the royal entourage for Monrovia, Alex and Liam were staying on at the palace for a few more hours before there flight later in the day. Alex accompanied his parents to the front of the palace, Artem came over to say goodbye looking a little upset and professing his was really jealous not to be going with him, Alex promised he would take him next and then glanced over to Liam who was heavy in conversation with Scott, head of crown protection.

"I know you are not looking forward to this Liam" Scott said sympathetically.
Liam nodded "Sitting on a beach watching him is not my idea of relaxing" he replied seriously.
"Is the prince hard work?" Scott asked, "I see how he avoids you".
Liam looked at him "Yes but do not worry I will break him in" he replied confidently.
"Cut him a little slack and work with him, he is a little fragile" Scott informed him.
Liam looked a little confused by the remark "Use this time to understand each other" Scott advised.
"He is quite head strong" Liam said glancing over at Alex.
"The King is still worried that he might drop out of royal life Liam" Scott informed him.
"That is confidential Liam, I know you are in the King's confidence as well" Scott said.
"He is he really unhappy sometimes" Liam said understanding and knowing what the King meant.
"Quite possibly" Scott replied, "That is why the King asked you to keep him informed".
"I never realised it was that bad, I just thought he was in this rebellious phase" Liam said.
"Understood and I will try to let my hair down a bit" Liam said assuring Scott.
Scott chuckled "Look after him Liam, this whole gay thing worries me a little" he confided.
"And me!. Don't worry I will keep him safe" Liam said emphasising his point.
Scott smiled "Make sure that you find time to relax in Mauritius" he said.

Liam nodded and shook hands with Scott then walked back and stood behind the prince and the Spanish royal family watching the entourage leaving. Alex glanced behind him to find Liam was already looking at him, it was a slightly different look and one that had Alex confused and unsure if he had done something else that his protection officer disapproved of.

Alex quietly spoke "Now what have I done that you don't approve of?" he asked.
Liam remained expressionless. "Two weeks of your disapproving looks, great!" Alex remarked.
Bowing his head "If that is what your highness wishes" Liam replied with a smirk.
Alex turned to him "Walk away" he said confidently brushing past Liam.

Alex walked inside palace following the king and queen of Spain. Liam watched him and couldn't help smiling, in reality he really found the prince amusing at times and he was loving this game of disapproving looks as it was one thing that wound Alex up big time. Since that night in the bar and the weeks that followed Liam had grown to respect Alex and he sure as hell didn't shy away form things, the way he carried himself and his duties showed a different side to this young lad. For now though he was not about to tell Alex since he wanted to keep the prince on his guard, outwardly the prince showed no sign of his unhappiness of being trapped in this world. If truth be told Liam felt a little sorry for him fully understanding that despite all of the trappings afforded to the prince he wanted a simple life. Alex turned his head and looked at Liam who put his dark sunglasses on keeping a dead pan expression. The way Alex lowered his eyes before turning his head around was an incredible look of shame tinged with unhappiness, it stopped Liam in his tracks and was unsure if that was directed at him or generally how the prince felt under all his perfect exterior.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Part 10 - The Frozen Exterior

The royal car arrived at the front of the palace and Alex thanked the royal family for their hospitality and in return he received an open invitation to the palace whenever he wanted. The Duchess had come over specially to see Alex off, she had found him a breath of fresh air and even though he was on their level their conversation had flowed effortlessly and full of humour. Liam had the door open and bowed his head as Alex climbed in the back seat then closed the door. He walked around to the other side of the limousine and climbed in the back next to Alex who glanced at him taking his seat and surprised he was sitting in the back with him.

"Do we have everything we need for the trip?" Alex asked him.
"Yes your highness" Liam replied getting his phone out and texting his parents.
"Wonderful things mobile phones your highness" Liam remarked glancing at the prince.
Alex sat silently looking out of the window "Have you got both your phones?" Liam asked.
"No I..." Alex stopped and looked at him "How did you know?" he asked.
Liam carried on texting "Don't underestimate me your highness" he simply replied.
Alex bit his lower lip and turned to the window "Is Artem looking after it?" Liam now asked.
"Yes" Alex replied pausing for a moment, "Suppose you are going to tell on me now".
"Depends how well you behave on this trip" Liam replied smiling and still texting.

Alex sat in silence for the rest of the twenty minute trip to the airport and was thankful when the royal car they were travelling in pulled up outside the Barajas VIP building. Attendants swiftly attended the car and opened both passenger doors, Liam was greeted and Alex climbed out with the attendant bowing his head 'Your royal highness welcome' he said guiding Alex in to the building. Liam retained protocol and walked behind the prince and it was evident that Alex was ignoring him whilst they had their passports checked and went through security screening before entering the lounge. Liam stood watching over him whilst they waited in the privacy of the lounge waiting to be taken to the aircraft by the airlines ground staff who appeared sooner than they expected 'Your highness they are ready for you to board' he said politely guiding Alex to the waiting car airside. Again Liam sat in the back with Alex as the car snaked around the buildings and under the airbridges until it arrived at the aircraft. The chief purser was standing at the stop of the stairs outside of the airbridge and curtsied 'Your royal highness Prince Alexander welcome on board, please allow me to take you to your seat' she said leading the way. The doors to the aircraft were closed behind them as they walked through first class to the front row and the two centre suite pods. The divider was already down and Alex reached over to raise the partition but Liam stopped him and smirked shaking his head.

"You really know how to irritate me" Alex said sitting back in his seat.
Liam leaned forward "I need to keep an eye on you your highness" he reminded him.
Alex scoffed "Yeah like I am going to disappear on a plane" he remarked.
"I wouldn't put it past you to try" Liam replied settling in to his seat.
Alex settled back and accepted a glass of champagne "Go easy your highness" Liam said.
Out of spite Alex downed it and hiccupped several time "You never learn" Liam remarked.
"You disapprove of everything I do so what" Alex replied, "Anyway I am only the spare".
Liam sat forward glaring at him "Don't you ever let me hear you say that again!" he said angrily.

Alex was taken back and tried to shrink in his seat, he never expected his protection officer to react so dramatically at those words and he felt shame at putting himself down in that way to someone he didn't really know well. Liam sat back in his seat a little disturbed at what he heard. Alex put the tail camera on his screen and clamped the headphones on listening to music and watching the plane moving away from the gate towards the runway. Not long after they were airborne the purser came round to Liam's seat asking if he wanted to dine, he spoke quietly to the purser who nodded and went off. A few minutes later she returned serving them drinks, Alex settled down watching a movie in the hope he could ignore Liam when the chief purser appeared and started to lay his table for dinner. He looked a little perplexed when they set up two place settings and a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. Alex was about to tell her this was a mistake when Liam appeared and shuffled in to his suite and sat on the ottoman seat opposite him and making himself comfortable, all the while his gaze was fixed on Alex like he was goading him to respond. Alex could play this game as well and he stared back at his protection officer keeping a dead pan expression on his face.

"I decided we would have dinner together your highness" Liam said smiling and relaxing now.
Alex didn't blink whilst staring at him "So you just invited yourself?" he asked.
"Yes" Liam remarked smirking at him, "And I can keep an eye on you your highness".
Alex looked at him "Royal protocol dictates you may only dine when invited to" he said smugly.
Liam stared back at him "As your highness sees fit to remind me of protocol I will leave".
He moved to stand "No. You may dine with me" Alex said relenting on the intrusion.
In truth Alex was glad of the company "Fine" Liam said gesturing he was annoyed.
"Might as well eat a plate of your disapproval" Alex said tongue in cheek.
Liam sat there his mouth twitching as he tried not to smile "Get over it" he replied.
"Caviar?" Alex questioned watching the chief purser placing it down.
Liam smiled "Only chance I get for a bit of luxury your highness" he said maintaining protocol.
Alex watched the chief purser pour the champagne "Bon appetite your highness, sir" she said.
Alex made a grab for a bellini when Liam tapped his hand "Wait your turn" he said.
"Hell you are bossy tonight who put you in charge?" Alex asked watching and amused by his antics.
Liam looked at the prince and smiled "I am in charge" he said sipping his champagne.
"Is that so!" Alex quickly replied smirking at him, "Protocol" he reminded Liam.

Liam looked at the prince and smirked back at him ignoring his remark. Alex couldn't fathom the Liam out sitting opposite him, in fact Liam confused him at best of times and this was no different. Alex took a sip of champagne and watched how Liam prepared the caviar bellini, then the weirdest thing of all happened, he held the bellini up and Alex went to take it put he pulled it back shaking his head 'Open' he said then gently he fed it to Alex and smiled then prepared one for himself. Every small movement that his protection officer made stretched the cotton fabric of his white shirt tight over those muscular arms. Alex sat there quietly admiring how strong and handsome Liam looked in the subtle lighting of the cabin and allowing him to feed him several more caviar bellinis.

"Not sure I like that" Alex said screwing his face up.
Liam glanced up at him "Why do you keep eating it then?" he asked.
Alex shrugged "No idea, thought it might improve things between us" he said barely audible.
"Stop mumbling your highness" Liam remarked picking up the champagne bottle.
Alex watched him top up both glasses "I can not work you out sometimes" he said.
"I don't know what you mean" Liam replied putting the bottle back in the ice bucket.
Liam smiled "I do not hate or disapprove of you your highness" he said openly.
"Really?" Alex questioned back, "You could have fooled me, hell knows what you really think of me".
Liam shook his head "Your highness you make my job hard looking after you" he said.
"Good" Alex replied grinning, "You are a bit of knob head at times you know" he said.
"So Artem has told me" Liam replied staring at Alex who looked a little embarrassed.
Alex sipped his champagne eyes fixed on Liam "Probably hate me even more now" he said softly.
Liam chuckled "I don't care, I love my job and you are my job Alex" he replied.
Alex looked at him "You just called me Alex!" he remarked wondering if a thaw was happening.
Liam sipped his champagne studying the prince "I can return to protocol if you like?" he asked.
"No!" Alex quickly replied, "Cut me a little slack Liam" he asked wondering if it was too much.
"Absolutely not Alex" Liam replied immediately, "Only when you trust me" he said.
Alex looked at the bubbles in his glass rising to the top "That works both ways" he replied.
Liam raised his glass to Alex "Trusting each other, no lies, no deceits" he said waiting.
Alex stared him in the eye moving his glass closer "Trusting each other" he said.

They tapped glasses in a gentle manner and both took a sip, it crossed Alex's mind questioning if this was a trick to lull him in to letting his guard down. He was prepared to since he wanted Liam on his side at least. For the moment though he was still going to keep him at arms length and as long as his protection officer stopped being so uptight he would gradually let him in.

"No disappearing. Trust me to look after you your highness" Liam said interrupting his thoughts.
"Dam you are serious about your job" Alex replied still trying to assess the frozen exterior.
Liam simply stared until Alex caved "Okay" he said thinking that was it.
"Alright I promise not to" Alex now said finding Liam's staring embarrassing, "Stop doing that".
Liam smirked and took a gulp of champagne "No flirting with me either" he said filling his glass.
"Yeah right, like I find you sexy" Alex replied unable to contain the grin on his face.

Straight away Liam smiled and their conversation went to a more light and informal manner discussing about their trip to Mauritius and his general wellbeing, dinner lasted a good few hours since they were in no rush. His conversation with Alex had revealed some hidden depths to Alex, things that Liam had been warned about by the king, to hear them coming from the prince himself he now understood why the king was concerned. Liam had been tasked not only to be his protection officer but also become someone the prince could lean on and confide in. Liam had taken an honour code to protect his charge, what Alex didn't know was how much Liam loved this job and just how dedicated he was having reached the position as a personal crown protection officer. Palace life was his life as was Prince Alexander his sole responsibility and that was all he really cared about. He would do everything possible to ensure the prince was never lonely or talked about leaving his position behind to find a normal life. Liam settled down to watch a movie but kept leaning forward checking on his sleeping prince. He was starting to realise that the prince was clearly fighting his own demons and the oppressive feelings he had being part of the royal life that surrounded him 24/7. Sleeping there was a very vulnerable person who was complex in his emotions with no outlet to express them without judgement or comment, Liam wasn't sure if he felt pity or sadness for the prince. It had basically come down to Liam to help steer and keep the prince focused and interested. Alex slept the last couple of hours before arriving in Dubai where they were taken to the airlines extremely plush private Lounge to wait for the connecting flight down to Mauritius. Both of them slept most of the last leg of the flight and woke to have breakfast before arriving. They waited until first and business class passengers had disembarked before disembarking themselves down the stairs and into the private arrival lounge of the Le Touessrok hotel, their immigration and customs checks were done quickly and whisked off by the hotels limousine to the hotel. On arrival at the hotel the manager was there to greet them. 

"Your royal highness welcome to Le Touessrok" he said warmly bowing his head. 
Alex smiled and held out his hand "Please I am here as a guest not royalty" he said.
"Of course sir, only the heads of department and your butler know" the manager replied assuring him.
Alex shook his head "This was suppose to be a low key trip" he said to Liam.
"It is a low as you can get your highness" Liam replied smirking with emphasis on low.
The irony noticed by Alex "Wow! not even in the hotel before you take a swipe at me" he said.

They followed the manager across a decking footpath over the tropical pond than meandered towards the reception then out past the family pool terrace, crossing a little bridge over the water inlet on to Frangipani island. The manager assuring Alex that this area was for adults only and consisted of their Royal Suite and the most secluded part of the resort. He apologised for not being able to give them one of the exclusive villas as they were all occupied, Alex reassured the manager that it was not necessary reminding him he was here as just another guest and expected to be treated as such. Alex walked in to the brightly decorated modern plush two bedroom suite on the first floor overlooking the beach. Liam walked around the suite and nodded to the manager that it was acceptable and private enough. Liam occupied one of the two junior suites on the ground floor underneath Alex's suite. Their luggage was already unpacked and neatly hung in the wardrobes. Alex crashed out on the bed tired from the 12 hour flight and time difference. He woke after a couple of hours still fully dressed and walked out on the balcony looking out at the beach. It certainly wasn't packed and he noticed a group a three lads sitting at the waters edge loudly talking, further on a few other couples were sunbathing on what looked like a romantic break. His eyes moved back to the three men and from his distance he guessed they were around slightly older, one of them did catch his eye when he laid back on the sand stretching out. He had light brown fashionably cut hair, short on the sides and slightly longer on top, a few tattoos down his left arm and across his shoulder. Certainly not gym fit with a six pack but he was nevertheless quite muscular and certainly pleasing to view from this distance, the two men he was with were both very buff and well spoken from what he could hear. Alex day dreamed looking out at the view and imagining he had landed in a paradise full of hot men all vying to be with him until he was interrupted from below and soft voice of Liam.

"You going to stay up there all day?" he called out from below.
Alex looked down "Yes! Well I might do" he replied taking his shirt off.
"Make sure you tell me if you are leaving the suite your highness" Liam called out loudly.
Alex stuck his head over balcony "Stop with the highness crap now!" he shouted back at Liam.
"Seriously that again?" Liam called up, "Get your royal arse down here now" he demanded.
"Only if you stop disapproving and hating me" Alex said hitting a nerve with Liam.
Liam's expressions changed "Baby steps first, anyway I have never said I hated you" he replied.
Alex contemplated him for a moment "Five minutes" he said.
Liam shook his head "You are worse than a woman" he said grinning at him.
"That remark is going to cost you!" Alex replied smiling then disappearing inside.

Max watched from the water at the attractive muscular guy standing on the beach looking up at the young man on the first floor balcony. Catching only a brief glimpse of the balcony guy it was enough to make out he was attractive and young but other than that he couldn't really tell, then he smiled watching him strip his shirt off, fixated unable to take his eyes off him. He watched as he leaned over having what looked like an animated discussion with the muscle man below, to Max it bordered on flirting, again it was difficult to make it out properly. He suspected they were a couple or friends the way they interacted with each other. At 22 Max Westwood-Lymm was in his own right a handsome English lad from a very affluent family that lived just off Sloane Square in London. He stood five feet eleven inches, light brown hair and blue eyes, his medium build combined perfectly with his muscular physique gained from playing rugby and wrestling growing up. A typical public school boy he was educated at Eaton and was working as a curator of contemporary and modern art for the Whiteguards gallery in Chelsea. His mother disapproved of him getting tattoos but even she came around seeing how good they looked on his body. His best friends Louis one year older and Gareth two years older all lived in the same road and kept a very close and closed friendship, each came from wealthy families without social status or titles. In fact they lived down a normal road that just happened to be full of multi-million pound Georgian houses, they often went on holidays together almost every time ending up here at their favourite hotel in the world. Max and Gareth were gay, in fact Gareth was every inch a stunner with his blond hair and heavy muscular ripped body, he knew he was a sex god that men wanted and he played on it to get guys, being only 24 he had no problem getting younger guys. It was often referred to the G effect that if Gareth made a pass at a guy they would without doubt end up in bed subjected to Gareth's crazy sex drive and he could go for hours without needing a break if the right twink was under him. In fact no guy had ever turned Gareth down when he made his move smothering the target, as he called it, with affection and compliments to the point they would sit and beg for him. Max was quite the opposite and been burnt three times in the past 2 years by guys who only saw him as a bank, his generous nature and kind heart were abused by his current boyfriend until Gareth stepped in kicking them down the street, quite literally once. The result was now a very acutely cautious Max towards any guy who showed interest in him. It was eight months since he had seen a guy on any kind of serious basis, he had become insanely awkward with no real confidence when it came to reading guys. He was such a bad judge of character that Gareth had taken it on himself to check guys out whenever Max needed advice. He was constantly reminded by Gareth and Louis that he was only 22 and not to be too focused on finding the man of his dreams. Louis was the token straight in the group and had several Chelsea socialites biding for his affections and a serial dater with three girls on the go, despite him being a little geeky his articulation was so immaculate when in conversation that girls just adored him.

Alex walked down the steps dressed in his swimming shorts, t-shirt, baseball cap and sunglasses. Liam dressed much the same without a t-shirt stood waiting for him. Almost missing a step when he saw Liam's body for the first time his bottom jaw almost hit the bottom step, despite muscles not being a big turn on for Alex he couldn't deny that there stood one fine specimen, so sexually alluring, his body was so incredible to look at and it was having the desired effect in his head and swimming shorts.

"You approve then by the look on your face" Liam commented to Alex grinning at him.
"So full of yourself" Alex replied pushing past Liam and almost breaking in to a sweat.
Alex stopped and turned to face him "You will do" he said grinning and making Liam laugh.
"Where is it hidden then?" Alex asked accidentally looking down at Liam's package.
"Not down there prince" Liam said laughing, "I don't need it, I can break a guy with my hands".
Alex nodded "Really?" he said unimpressed then Liam purposefully flexed the muscles in his arm.
Alex turned away "You can stop doing that, it does nothing for me" he said secretly amused.
"You are a bad liar" Liam remarked walking besides Alex.
Walking across the bridge then along the beach Liam looked at him "You okay?".
Alex nodded looking out across the ocean, "Alex I don't hate you" Liam said.
Alex spoke quietly "I just get the impression I do nothing right in your eyes" he replied.
Liam tutted "Why do you think you have to impress me Alex?" he asked stopping.
Alex shrugged coming to a stop "I really have no idea, guess I want you to like me".
Liam smiled "I hardly know you Alex" he replied, "You have to trust me though, no secrets".
"I know, I did promise you last night on the flight" Alex reminded him.
"Yeah, just making sure it wasn't champagne talk" Liam replied glancing at him.
Alex turned to him "Are you ashamed of me?" he asked frightened by any response.
"No Alex" Liam replied genuinely, "You did put me in an awkward situation the first night".
Alex lowered his eyes "I am sorry Liam, I need more experience at being gay" he replied.
Liam laughed "Hmm, I think you got that in Madrid".
"Very funny" Alex said, "You have no idea how hard it is being me" he said, words etched in sadness.
Liam saw his look suddenly change "Do you really feel that lonely?" he asked.
Alex turned away nodding and started walking "Except when I have Jackson and Artem around".
"Be honest" Liam said stopping again, "You and Jackson what is going on there?" he asked.
Alex shrugged "Nothing really, he and I meet up every now and then, keeps me sane" he replied.
He noticed the strange look from Liam "I get it my privileged life you think I am spoilt".
"Alex that is far from how I see you" Liam replied looking a little shocked from his remark.
"No Alex" Liam continued, "There is nothing spoilt or privileged about you".
Liam smiled at him "I would say the way you were brought up shows how normal you are".
Liam put his arm around Alex shoulder startling him "What are you doing?" Alex asked.
"Shut up and enjoy it" Liam said sounding smug, "People will be so envious of you".
Alex threw his head back laughing "My god you do like to big yourself up" he said looking at Liam.
"We are a team Alex" Liam replied, "The next two weeks you and I get to know each other".
Alex smiled even though his body tingled through every nerve "My life in your hands".
Liam pulled Alex in a little closer as they walked "I have to trust you" Alex now said.
"That's all I need from you Alex" Liam said nodding in approval.
Alex looked at him smirking "Talk about overstepping boundaries" he remarked.
Liam laughed "Come on, I look dam sexy with you and you know it!" he said casually.
Alex chuckled "Can we have dinner together tonight?" he asked glancing at Liam.
"I think I am free" Liam replied getting a play punch from Alex.
Liam held Alex firmer "I really enjoyed having dinner on the flight with you".
"Same here" Alex said smiling, "But feeding me, that was weird".
Liam looked at him "That was me expressing loyalty and devotion to you" he said in a serious tone.
Alex sighed "You are weird I can not work you out at all" he said softly.
"You are not suppose to" Liam replied pulling him closer, "I am an enigma".
Alex laughed slowly putting his arm around Liam's waist "Baby steps Liam" he said.
"Don't use my words against me!" Liam remarked smiling and glancing at Alex.
"Oh and no bringing men back to your suite either" Liam said.
"Don't worry I fear my life is going to be empty on that score" Alex said with a ting of sadness.
Liam laughed "I think not, you are only 20 Alex plenty of time" he replied.
Alex stopped and took his baseball cap off, "Swim?" he suggested.
Liam let go of Alex and rushed down to the water "Come on then" he teased.

Spending nearly an hour swimming and laughing Alex saw a much more relaxed Liam knowing they were out of harms way for the those few hours, hidden away on a white sandy beach and azure warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Alex spent a long time marvelling at Liam's body cutting through the water, even his legs were sexy in their own right. He was beginning to accept that Liam was going to be part of his life, right now he didn't care what Liam thought of him. All Alex saw was a very sexy man who had put his arm around his shoulder as they walked, outwardly he was all man and he loved women, he also caught him giving the Duchess a few glances back in Spain. Alex was a good swimmer but he was failing miserably at keeping up with Liam so he swam to the shore and put his baseball cap on then sat at the waters edge happily watching Liam. He was finding it amusing that every few minutes Liam would clearly look to see where Alex was, evident that his protection officer was no joke and was set out to keep him safe. 

Liam swam back to where Alex was sitting "You had enough?" he asked.
Alex adjusted his baseball cap "No, carry on swimming I like watching you" he replied.
Liam floated off on his back "Don't get any ideas about me!" he said splashing water at Alex.
"Do you think you are that good then?" Alex asked playfully splashing Liam back.
Liam raised his head and looked seriously at Alex "No" he said sounding completely honest.
"Swim" Alex said resting his hand on his knees happily watching Liam.
Liam swam back towards Alex "Enough" he said, "You are getting way to much pleasure out of me".
Alex laughed loudly and fell on to his back "Second time I have made you laugh" Liam said.

He sat beside Alex where they both remained silent watching the small waves breaking around their feet. Liam hinted for them to walk back and they both stood together and slowly walked back along the beach inconspicuous from anyone else, Alex loved the way Liam casually had his arm around his shoulder as they talked and walked the length of the beach back to their suites. It was hard to think who had the frozen exterior, it had melted in the space of several hours. Back in his suite Alex felt so happy and he rushed around getting showered and dressed ready for the evening. Liam knocked on the door at 8pm and Alex opened it dressed ready for dinner, they headed across to the hotels main restaurant where it was all buffet and show cooking. The hotel manager was doing his rounds when he spotted the prince and walked over and took them to a table that gave them some privacy. Liam asked the manager to put a bottle of champagne on ice in the prince's suite with two glasses whilst Alex slowly wondered around taking his time deciding what to eat. This was a new experience for him having to decide what to eat and the serving it himself, he stopped at the four different show cooking stations before deciding to try the Asian noodles, he was about to ask the chef when he noticed the guy he had been looking at on the beach. Max looked up from the buffet and his eyes hit directly on the balcony guy who was looking at him, Max fumbled with the tongs on the buffet pretending he hadn't noticed dropping them on the floor.

"Stop trying to pick guys up" Liam said standing behind Alex.
Alex looked over his shoulder "I am not, anyway he was looking at me" he remarked.
Liam chuckled "You looked at him as well. Is your gay radar going off?" he asked Alex.
"You are stupid" Alex replied then looked Liam up and down, "Well maybe!" he said.
Liam leaned close to Alex "Fuck off!" he said softly, "You wish!".
Alex grinned "Aha no denial then?" he asked.
"You know I am not gay princess" Liam said mocking Alex.
Alex ordered his noodles "You will pay for that remark as well!" he exclaimed giggling.

Alex and Liam talked and laughed all the way through dinner then walked back over to Frangipani island in the warm humid evening air. Max watched them all during dinner trying to work out what the relationship was between the two guys sat almost hidden away in the restaurant. His eyes glued to the balcony guy walked out and disappearing from his view. Alex and Liam went back to Alex's suite and sat on the large balcony drinking a few glasses from the bottle of chilled champagne. The humidity, jetlag and alcohol getting to both of them who were taking it in turns yawning then laughing at each other until Alex fell asleep in the chair.

• Like 11

I really like the new, relaxed Liam. Wondering who will be Alex's latest love interest. Will it be Max? I still have an open mind on Liam. The girl at the palace could be a beard or confidante for Liam, to help him suppress his feelings for Alex..... At least I hope so. No harm in Max getting in on a bit of thruple action though 😉

• Like 1

Part 11 - Sleepy Mumblings

Liam carefully picked the prince up and took him to the bedroom, unsure at first if he should undress him. Alex partly woke in his sleepy state managing to get himself undressed. The prince was quiet and a little subdued as Liam watched on finding Alex quite endearing and wondering what was going on in that head of the prince, the complexities that shrouded him, the expectations riding on his shoulders, never having a normal existence. Liam had finally seen a happier side to Alex and some of the looks he found the prince throwing at him when he was not paying attention shone a light of understanding. Coming to realise that maybe, just maybe, his prince was beginning to grow fond of him. He had never experienced being close to a gay man in this way, yes he had gay friends and they were just that, friends. Yet when he accidentally put his arm around Alex's shoulder whilst walking along the beach he felt a warmth and happiness exude from Alex. Liam smiled more to himself still watching Alex undress, he didn't see a gay man in the prince, or even a man for that matter, this was Alex a person who held a royal title and a person who needed him. 

Alex lay on the bed and fumbled around with the sheets "Good night your highness" Liam said walking towards the door.
Alex got under the sheet "Stay with me please?" he mumbled half asleep.

Liam looked back over his shoulder and took his hand off the door handle then turned walking back towards the bed without question, he simply undressed them climbed in next to his prince, they both laid on their backs in silence and within minutes were fast asleep. During the night Alex had rolled over on to his side waking Liam up, he stroked Alex's head who responded by nudging closer resting his arm across Liam's chest without waking up. Liam watched him wondering what the palace officials or even his family would say if they saw them right now. He might be the protection officer but how far was too far in protecting the prince, in his eyes he was keeping his charge safe and secure. It had been a rocky few weeks trying to find stable ground between them, he had to admit that Artem was completely right when he told him to get to know the prince properly. Only now did he truly see the lack of confidence and understood the loneliness that was his life. Those were the last things he remembered before waking up with Alex still fast asleep partly in his arm, Liam checked the time it was nearly 9am and he gently reached over to the phone and ordered breakfast and coffee to the suite. Alex could hear a voice and he woke to the unusual scent and feeling of the body next to him, it was partly fragrant, a smell that he knew belonged to his protection officer. His eyes snapped open and he sat bolt upright in embarrassment knowing full well he also had a raging erection, he tried to play it calm and pretend it was nothing.

"Hell!" Alex said rubbing his eyes, "What have we done?" he asked looking shocked.
Liam hung up the phone "Nothing, you asked me to stay" he replied so casually like it was nothing.
Alex looked at him in mild amusement "I did?" he asked gathering the sheet over him.
"Here you need a bit more sheet to cover your shame" Liam said smirking.
"Stop it" Alex said grabbing all the sheet uncovering a naked Liam, "You are naked!".
"So are you your highness" Liam replied making no big deal out of it.
Alex blushed going bright red "Breakfast will be here in a minute" Liam informed him.

He jumped out of bed and stretched his muscular torso flaunting right in front of Alex who didn't know where to look. He chuckled leaving an embarrassed prince whilst he fetched the bathrobes. Alex stayed shrouded in the sheet in total embarrassment then giggled like a little child having caught of glimpse of Liam's arse that looked amazing, returning from the bathroom he threw a bathrobe on the bed just in time as the butler arrived with their breakfast. Liam went out and instructed him to set it up on the balcony and he was finishing off when Alex appeared from the bedroom with his dignity for the most part still in tact. The butler paused for a moment then bowed and walked out leaving them to enjoy breakfast.

Alex shook his head and poured coffee "So much for the anonymity" he remarked.
Liam joined him on the balcony "Stop worrying no one else knows who you are" he said.
Alex was finding it hard to look at Liam this morning "I am so sorry" he said quietly.
"About what?" Liam asked breaking a croissant open, "That I slept with you last night?".
Alex shyly nodded "You didn't freak out being in bed with me?" he asked.
Liam laughed "Should I have freaked out then?" he asked like nothing happened.
"No, well I don't know" Alex said watching him, "It is... Well me gay and you straight".
"Alex we are going to be close, I didn't expect that close admittedly" Liam replied smiling.
"You are so confusing" Alex said scratching his head then thinking to himself.
"Listen it is stupid having two suites when this one has two bedrooms" Alex said leaning forward.
Liam put his cup down "I am not sleeping you with every night" he said, "But you are right".
Alex poured more coffee "So you will take the other bedroom then?" he asked.
Liam nodded "Yes, plus it means I can watch your every move in more detail" he replied smiling.
Alex put his cup down "Last night Liam, it was a bit tipsy and it didn't mean anything" he said.
Liam watched him carefully staying quiet "I mean I wasn't coming on to you" Alex said.
Liam raised an eyebrow then laughed "I know" he said watching Alex whilst peeling an orange.
"Why are you so calm about this?" Alex asked trying to work Liam out.
Liam looked at him "I got the feeling you needed someone with you" he said.
Alex stared in to his cup. "I get you Alex, well almost" Liam said sympathetically.
Alex half smiled looking like a scared child "Am I that obvious?" he asked.
"Going to public life, coming out. That is a hell of lot to cope with" Liam said understanding him.
Alex slowly nodded "You see why I get wound up easily, I feel so trapped, stuck nowhere to hide".
Liam leaned forward "Alex I want to help but you have to realise that and be open with me".
"I know" Alex replied in a quiet tone, "It is not your job to help me".
Liam looked curiously at him. "This whole transition in to public life" Alex explained.
"Be open and talk to me if you are struggling Alex, I am here if you need me" Liam spoke honestly. 
"Yes and thank you" Alex replied heaving a huge sigh of relief.
"Beach day?" Liam suggested and Alex nodded.
"Food though" Alex said hunting for some hangover cure, "I need food".

Liam laughed and went into the suite calling the butler to bring a hot breakfast for the prince. He certainly felt a lot better after eating. Max walked down to the beach where the attendant was setting up three sunbeds for him, looking over at the suite building he saw the balcony guy having breakfast in his robe with the muscled guy. He could make out they were laughing and very cosy when Gareth arrived fresh from the gym and noticed Max was distracted looking at the upper floor of the building. 'Lovers' he remarked and Max looked at him nodding then joined Gareth for a swim. Alex sat there looking out over the beach and various sunbeds starting to be occupied, the large Balinese bed style one was the only one fully set up with cushions and towels. Liam was instructing the butler to move his things to the second bedroom of the royal suite who nodded and set about clearing the breakfast things. Alex returned from a quick shower wearing his baseball cap and sunglasses, shorts and carrying his t-shirt. He walked with Liam down the stairs to the suite so Liam could change in to his beach wear then they walked out across the sand. The beach attendant knew off by heart who all the top VIP guests were and spotted Alex and Liam crossing the beach and immediately picked up water bottles and ice bucket placing it by the Balinese bed. He walked towards them smiling.

"Good morning sirs" Tomas said cheerily, "May I take your things" he said holding his hand out.
Alex smiled "Thank you, can we have two sunbeds please?" he asked.
"The Balinese bed sir for our top guests" Tomas replied leading them towards it.
Liam looked at Alex "You alright sharing that?" he asked.
Alex chuckled "You slept with me last night" he replied, "I might be able to cope".

Gareth was now watching the two guys arriving and turned to Max commenting that the muscled one is hot and the twink would definitely be a push over and he was going to give him a good boning. Max gave a fake smile knowing that even if they were a couple it wouldn't stop Gareth having a crack at the younger cute one, after all he didn't really go for muscular guys since he liked to dominate twinks and punish their arse with his cock. Alex got his first proper close look at the guy he spotted on the beach and at dinner the previous evening. He was certainly nice looking and in his mind had a perfect body that wore tattoos well. His mind wandering off watching the guy from behind his sunglasses until he felt a sharp sting on his leg from Liam slapping him.

"Ouch!" Alex said rubbing the spot, "What was that for?" he asked.
Liam had a very broad grin on his face "I know what you are doing" he replied.
"I am admiring the scenery" Alex said casually waving his hand in the air trying not to look at Liam.
Liam laughed quietly "Yeah right!" he remarked, "Never mind, probably the muscle guy".
Alex shook his head "Not at all, you see you don't know me that well".
Liam leaned up to take another look "The one with the tattoos?" he now asked in surprise.
"Not so ordinary Liam, he looks like perfection to me" Alex replied dreamily.
"It may shock you that this is not everything" Alex added referring to Liam's muscles.
Liam smirked "You like feeling them though" he said so assumingly that Alex laughed.
"Anyway you need someone to keep you happy, be an equal" Liam said taking Alex by surprise.
"Fat chance of that happening" Alex replied, "If I was ordinary like him then I could".
Liam nodded "I doubt weather he" he said nodding towards the guy, "would be good enough".
"Why?" Alex replied interested in hearing his point of view.
"Not royal enough" Liam said, "Your parents and government would need to approve".
Alex nodded and laid down "I know. I need sex Liam, why am I horny all the time?" he replied.
Liam laid down "Nothing wrong with being young and horny, but man you are bad at it" he said grinning.
"One night you had to rescue me!" Alex remarked, "Okay I was in over my head" he said.
"Finally an admission" Liam replied laughing, "He would have destroyed you".
Alex turned his head looking at the guy "Maybe I am not cut out for this either" he sad sadly.
Liam patted his leg "Take your time Alex there is no rush" he said confidently.
Alex touched Liam's bicep "How serious is your thing with the queens maid?" he asked.
"Dam, how did you know that?" Liam asked then nodded, "Artem" he said knowing full well.
"Tighten it" Alex said and waited for Liam to flex his muscle, "Nice but not my thing".
Liam smiled "I told you I am way too good for you" he replied then burst out laughing.
Alex laughed then looked all seriously at Liam "You and me are we good now?" he asked nervously.

Liam took his sunglasses off and leaned up so he was face to face with Alex, his arm pulled Alex in for a hug and kissed his prince once on each cheek which had Alex trembling all over, 'Yes' Liam said. There was never really any doubt in Liam's head, he had found great affection for Alex, yet despite the disparity between their lives Alex was so a grounded, sound and down to earth that hated a lot of the protocol formalities and just wanted a normal existence when around people he knew. Liam had the upper hand and knew each every one of the men who had been with Alex, from Jackson, the man in the bar, Alfonso and now Felipe. The one he didn't know about was Prince Andreas and his attempt to force himself on Alex. Max watched from his sunbed at the tender moment between balcony guy and his now obvious lover, he was sure there was some minor flirting happening last night in the buffet. Or maybe he was reading to much in hopeful anticipation.

Alex felt a lot happier and looked at Liam "Guess I am stuck with you then?" he asked.
Liam chuckled "Too right!" he replied, "I am going to watch you like a hawk".
"Even when I have sex?" Alex asked jokingly.
Liam glanced at him "If I have to I will. My job is to keep you safe and protect you".
Alex rolled on to his stomach "I know" he mumbled looking at Liam, Thank you".
"Liam" Alex spoke leaning up, "Can you teach me some self defence?" he asked.
He looked curiously at the prince "Why on earth do you want to know self defence?" Liam responded.
Alex shrugged "To get out of awkward situations I guess, not to hurt people" he replied.
"You can start by going to the gym" Liam said closing his eyes and smiling.
Alex exaggerated a yawn "Boring" he said, "You going to take me then?" he asked.
"Sure, if you are serious" Liam replied opening one eye then picking up his book.
Alex looked out over the ocean "Can I go for a swim?" he asked.
"Alex you don't need to ask, only tell me where you are going" Liam replied.
"But you may, don't go out of my view. I will join you shortly if you like" Liam added.

Alex stood up and looked at Liam who handed him his baseball cap telling him to wear it so he didn't burn his head. He nodded and put it on then walked down to the calm almost still water of the Indian Ocean. Alex glanced back at Liam who was sat up reading and glancing up to make sure he could see his prince at all times. He waded in to the water with a slight smile on his face, it was like a weight had been lifted around the burden of having Liam watching over him, he no longer felt oppressed by that and was really enjoying his company every moment they were together. Alex had friends who were all in his social class yet he still couldn't be just Alex around them, he was royal and his friends never forgot that. Alex swam around in a slow hypnotic state, he couldn't stop thinking about waking up this morning with Liam naked in bed next to him. It was a massive breach of royal protocol on both their sides, and if there was one person who he never thought would break protocol it was his protection officer. Despite that he knew in his head that in the last 24 hours they understood each other better and the signs of a strong trust between them was growing, his protection officer took his job very seriously except Alex strangely felt he had more freedom now. He was beginning to understand how attached his family got to their protection officers and why it allowed them a little more freedom to come and go from the palace. 

"You didn't get very far" came a voice interrupting his thoughts. He smiled at Liam.
"I am in no rush to go anywhere" Alex replied, his voice so mellow caught Liam out.
They stared at each other for a moment then Liam picked Alex up "Lazy swimmer" he remarked.
Alex chuckled bent over Liam's shoulder "Have you no respect for royalty?" he asked.
"Not with you" Liam replied swinging Alex around in water.
Alex couldn't stop giggling then finally found his voice "Stop showing off" he said.
"Give them something to watch" Liam replied knowing full well what he was referring to.
"You are doing it deliberately to ruin any chances of a shag" Alex replied giggling.

Eventually letting go of Alex the two of them sawm around in circles mocking each other. Liam seeing a completely different side to the prince who was energetic and full character when he was relaxed and completely at ease. Without even trying Alex had charmed Liam and watching him as they played around in the sea completely letting go of his worries made Liam smile. His father the King was not wrong, Liam had met with the King after being appointed and was given a brief of how unhappy and afraid Alex was feeling. He made a promise to the King that if anything worried him he would report back immediately. Then his boss the head of the crown protection advise Liam to take a watchful but chilled manner with Alex, it was by no means an easy feat for Liam, having been well trained to watch out for danger he never imagined it would involve babysitting a spoilt brat as he referred to it at the time. His eyes had been truly opened in how misguided he was about the young prince, there he was a young man that could charm the pants off anyone he met. Alex splashed water at Liam and laughed swimming away quickly, Liam refusing to give chase having seen the prince swim yesterday he knew he was a capable swimmer, he swam with such ease and speed it was uncanny. Alex realised the direction he was swimming was close to the three men and he slowed down about to swim around in a circle back towards Liam.

"Wow you are one amazing swimmer" came a voice to his left and Alex glanced stopping.
Gareth swam perilously close to Alex "Thanks" he replied looking at his muscled arms.
Something unnerved Alex about him "I swim back" he said nervously.
"Boyfriend or husband?" Gareth asked nodding towards Liam in a cocky arrogant manner.
Alex smirked diving under the water and swimming off "Well?" Max asked arriving.
Gareth shrugged "Didn't get an answer from him" he replied, "Nervous guy though".
Max rubbed his face with water "Whoever the other guy is he doesn't look happy".
Gareth glanced over "What is his problem, I was only talking to the twink" he said to Max.
"Well if he likes muscled guys his boyfriend might be a little jealous" Max replied.
"A little?" Gareth replied puffing out his chest, "He should be jealous and keep an eye on him".
Max laughed "You are not that good G" he replied getting splashed in the face.

Liam dived under the water and surfaced rising out of the sea with Alex over his shoulder again who was laughing and play punching at Liam to let him go. Liam made his way out of the water carrying Alex who glanced around and noticed the two guys watching in envy. Liam finally dumped Alex on the Balinese bed and smiled down at him.

Alex chuckled looking up "Were you jealous?" he asked rubbing his own chest seductively.
Liam grabbed Alex by the ankles laughing "Nope, you did not look very comfortable".
"Oh, you noticed?" Alex asked staring up at Liam who nodded.
Liam grabbed the chilled water bottle from the ice bucket "Water?" he asked.
"Yes please" Alex replied watching Liam drink one mouthful.
Liam took another swig then spat it over the prince "Stop it!" Alex cried out laughing.
"Here you go precious one" Liam said handing the bottle to Alex.
Alex grabbed the bottle "You have crossed boundaries once too many times" he said.
Alex drank and handed the bottle back "I like it" he said looking at Liam.
"What me?" Liam replied putting the bottle back in the ice bucket.
Alex chuckled and settled back enjoying the sun "So full of yourself!" he remarked contently.
Liam sat next to him and laid down "I know, but you never actually complain" he said smirking.

Alex giggled and then strangely found himself with Liam's arm around his neck and his hand stroking his head. Neither of them spoke and Alex dozed whilst Liam kept one eye on the group of men who were now taking frequent glances in their direction. The more he saw of the one with the tattoos he could see why Alex was so preoccupied with him, his body language was confident and at the same time there was unmistakable element of shyness. It many ways his mannerisms appeared awkwardly similar to his prince, maybe Alex was attracted to him in a deeper way he was yet to understand.

Alex stirred opening his eyes and rubbing them "You watching over me?" he asked sleepily.
"Of course I am" Liam replied, I need to go cool off" he said standing up.

Alex flipped over on to his stomach facing towards the ocean admiringly watching his protection officer's fine physique walking into the ocean before he dived under. He smiled watching Liam taking a leisurely swim noticing that every few seconds he would look over at Alex to make sure the prince was safe. Alex took a swig of the chilled water and stood up stretching making his way to the waters edge where he sat down with his feet being caressed by the cooling small gentle waves, watching Liam was fast becoming his new favourite thing to do. It was strange watching him knowing that the man swimming around had been in his bed, giggling to himself he wondered what Jackson would make of all of this. A large sigh escaped his mouth as he laid his head down on the bed enjoying the feeling of the sun on his body. Paradise was all he could think of right now, clam, collect, without a care in the world where everything crashed together and Alex had found his happy place for the moment.

• Like 12

I still think that Liam will weaken ... Even if he doesn't identify a gay he may finally admit to being Bi. All that stroking and touching in bed and throughout the day??? I'm enjoying the tease but surely Liam will reveal his true colours eventually 🙂

• Like 2

Part 12 - Bold Advances

The best part of their day was they didn't have to move, the beach butler would happily bring them everything they needed and eager to please his VIP guests. Eventually Liam got a bit restless and they walked together along the beach before having lunch then settled down for an afternoon of swimming of chilling. Frequently Alex would look down the beach to where the three men hung out, one of them was chatting a young lady up like he was ready to pounce and show her a good time. The other two were wading in the water swimming and talking close the shore line, the muscular one was facing Alex and he smiled raising his head in hello gesture catching Alex out on one of his sneaking looks. Alex smiled and nodded in return then stood up and joined Liam who was swimming around. Max turned his head and watched balcony guy dive under the water then swim towards the muscular guy, he looked a natural in the water then lowered his eyes turning back to Gareth giggling nervously.

Gareth chuckled looking at Max "You fancy him!" he remarked, Max shrugged his shoulders.
Gareth started moving towards Alex "You going to talk to him?" he asked.
"No" Max replied, "His lover or boyfriend is over there swimming" he replied.
"Yeah, might have a go with that if the cute one turns me down" Gareth said inching past Max.
Max looked at Gareth with a shocked look "You never do muscle guys G!" he remarked.
"Gareth don't" Max pleaded, "Leave them alone they look very happy and want to be together".

Ignoring him Gareth was already on the move and Max started following on behind keeping a fair distance and trying to avoid making any eye contact with balcony guy who by now had noticed they were swimming in his direction. Alex saw that Liam had also noticed their slow progress towards Alex and started swimming a little closer still keeping his distance yet close enough to make a move if required. Alex couldn't decide weather to join Liam or go back to the sunbed, he was unsure if the the one he fancied was even gay. Their silly little school girl glance at the buffet last night had not revealed much and he certainly wasn't coming off as gay, it was a trait that had Alex undeniably attracted to him.

"Hello again" Gareth called out, "Beautiful here isn't it" he said.
Alex looked him directly in the eye "Yes very tranquil when you don't interrupt me" he replied.
Gareth laughed "Tetchy. You arrived yesterday?" he asked clearly fixated on Alex.
Alex nodded "Yes" he replied slightly nervous and very unsure about this guy.
"I'm Gareth" Gareth said swimming a little closer but watching Liam's every move.
Alex looked at him before speaking "Alex" he replied.
"Beautiful name for such an attractive sexy lad" he said seductively.
Gareth moved a little closer and looked over at Liam "Boyfriend or husband?" he asked nodding towards Liam.
Alex glanced at Liam then back at Gareth "What's it to you?" he asked.
"Like to know what I am dealing with" Gareth replied, "Saves us both time in the end".
Alex looked at him "And what do you think you are dealing with?" he now asked with slight amusement.
Gareth stood up deliberately running his hands over his muscular body and ripped abs "You" he simply said.
Alex raised an eyebrow "Very sure of yourself and what makes you think you have me?" he asked.
Gareth made a rubbing gesture over his cock "I can guess what you like" he replied smirking.
"How very mistaken you are about me" Alex replied taking a nervous look where Liam was.
Gareth chuckled "Everyone want's to be in the G zone" he said lowering his tone to be more seductive.
Alex sat looking at him bewildered "Guys love it when I am doing them" Gareth added.
"Are you that good then?" Alex now asked laughing at his self assured arrogance.
Gareth looked down and smiled winking at Alex "You will find out soon enough" he said.
Alex laughed "Is that so!" he said as Gareth dived in the water then swam closer to Alex.
"Maybe not right now, maybe tomorrow, the day after" Gareth said, "But I will get you and you will beg for more".
"Oh, you really feel that confident about this happening then?" Alex asked.
"Yes" Gareth replied smiling but Alex shook his head, "Deep down you know it will happen".
Alex couldn't help himself and burst out laughing "Your confidence is quite alluring" he replied.
Gareth felt he was hooking him in good "You have a nice body and that is all" Alex said making it clear.
"Remember those words when you ask me to stop and give you a break" Gareth said winking at him.

With that he swam off quickly noticing Liam getting closer and leaving Alex sat there speechless at how confident yet stupid the guy sounded. Max stood there looking quietly ashamed of his friends brazen behaviour towards the guy he now knew as Alex, he glanced at him and with a sorry look on his face to afraid to say anything more and swam off. It didn't stop him glancing back at Alex several times feeling sick to the stomach with emotions having been so close to Alex. 

Liam swam right up to Alex and pinched his toe "What was that about?" he asked.
Alex watched him cause a rush of water as he sat beside him "Nothing" he replied.
Liam glanced at him "Reckons he is going to get me in bed" Alex said remembering his promise to Liam.
"Yeah, that will not happen" Liam replied with total confidence in his voice.
Alex looked at him "And how would you know?" he asked standing up.
"I saw it in your face Alex" Liam said standing and putting his arm around his shoulder, "The other one yes".
Alex grinned "He is just my type of man, think I am in love with him already".
Liam laughed "You are funny Alex, talk to the guy if he floats your boat" he said kindly.
"I have had enough sitting around want to go for a walk?" Alex asked looking at him.
Liam nodded "What ever you want to do your highness" he said bowing his head making Alex laugh.

After dinner Alex and Liam walked back to their suite joking about the tattoo guy and his not so discreet looks. Both exhausted from a fun day on the beach swimming and walking they decided to retire early with a bottle of wine. Alex stripped and put some beach shorts on and sat on the double lounger on the balcony with quiet satisfaction and feeling very happy. Liam brought out the wine and glasses dressed in only his beach shorts as well and joined Alex on the lounger. Sipping the wine and talking nonsense trying to guess what the three guys were all about.

Liam topped up Alex glass "So how is my prince, I mean really how are you?" he asked looking sincerely at Alex.
"Happy" Alex replied sighing, "I think this is what I needed, get away from it all" he added.
Liam nodded settling back "Happy that you and I are getting along" he said and Alex nodded.
"Trust is always an issue for me Liam, and I hope I can rely on you?" he asked looking at him.
Liam looked in to his glass "The King asked me to keep an eye on your wellbeing" he admitted.
"Of course he did" Alex replied, Liam was waiting for a backlash that didn't appear from Alex.
Liam put his arm around Alex "You can trust me Alex I will only relay what the King needs".
Alex nodded then rested his head against Liam's neck "Do not disappoint me Liam" he said softly.
Liam kissed him on the head. "So you going to spill the beans about Polly and you?" Alex asked.
He chuckled "Nothing to tell really, we hook up for sex, nothing serious" Liam replied.
Alex laughed "Come on, she is a catch even my brother lusted around the palace after her like a puppy".
"Truthfully it is just an outlet, my dedication is to you" Liam now said going serious.
Alex glanced up "So how many times have you and her got it on?" he asked smirking.
Liam sipped his wine and slowly spoke "Fuck off nosey" he said smiling.
Alex chuckled "Does she blow you as well?" he asked feeling the muscle tighten around his neck.
"No" Liam replied laughing, "Anyway never really saw the satisfaction in that".
"What is that suppose to mean?" Alex replied looking shocked, "It is incredibly stimulating".
Liam smiled "Well it didn't look that stimulating when I saw you in action in that bar".
"You are never going to drop that are you?" Alex asked with a satisfied grin knowing the answer.
"Dam right" Liam replied.

Alex shrugged knowing full well he could do it and had done it to Jackson many times quite successfully. They finished off the bottle of red wine mostly in silence and enjoying the peace and tranquillity. Liam's things had been moved up to the second bedroom already and Alex to be honest was glad of his company having got to know him now. It was these small insignificant things that were common for most people that gave Alex a sense of comfort knowing he was not alone, sometimes he wished that he didn't have to leave his parents royal apartments in the palace but it is what was expected of him now he was older.

Liam stood up "I'm off to bed Alex" he said bowing his head slightly.
Alex looked up at him almost afraid to ask "Will you..." he started then trailed off.
Liam smiled "If you want me to" he replied anticipating what the prince was going to ask.
Alex stood and they walked in to the bedroom together "Thank you Liam" he said.
Liam closed the door "It is okay Alex" he replied in a comforting tone taking his shorts off.

Alex stripped and climbed in to bed and watched the ceiling fan spinning around keeping the air cool. Liam pulled the sheet back and climbed in next to Alex, he could already feel the warm softness of Liam's body as he turned the light off. Alex suddenly felt Liam's arm trying to get under his neck so he raised his head and allowed himself to be coaxed in to a position that felt incredible, laying in his arm his head resting against Liam's chest and shoulder 'Night prince' Liam said kissing him on the head. Alex moved his arm across Liam's abdomen stroking it lightly and wondering if he was pushing too far, the slight flexing of the muscles in Liam's arm around his neck pulled him closer indicating everything was good. By morning Alex opened his eyes in surprise, during the night he had rolled on to his side and Liam had followed and was now spooning him. Alex couldn't contain his cock that sprung up so quickly feeling the muscular arms wrapped around his body so delicately, there was no question he could feel Liam's cock pressed against his arse cheeks. The butler trying to be discreet setting up breakfast on the balcony made a little noise that was enough to stir Liam from his sleep. Alex was unsure what sort of reaction there would be this morning, the arms tightened around him and Liam kissed the back of his neck.

"Morning your highness" Liam said softly, Alex stroked his arm trying to move it.
Liam chuckled and held tighter "You trying to escape?" he asked making Alex giggle.
"No. Just weird being in this position, I know you protect me but..." Alex said.
Liam bit on the back of Alex's neck lightly stopping him "Shut up and enjoy it" he said.
Alex wriggled embarrassed about his raging erection "I need to get up" he said.
"I think you already are" Liam replied chuckling.
"I don't mind if you want to sort that out down there" Liam said embarrassing Alex even more.
Alex bit on his lip "I am not jerking off in front of you" he replied.
"Now who is all prissy" Liam said, "But if you want to I don't mind, just don't get it on me".
"No. Anyway I will cum straight away I am so horny" Alex replied giggling.
Liam let go "I should leave your highness with some dignity in tact at least" he said slipping out of bed.
Liam padded around the bedroom and handed Alex his bathrobe "I need five minutes" Alex said.
"You want to do it in private then?" Liam asked grinning at Alex.
Alex blushed slightly shaking his head "Go away, I need to let it go down".
"Yuk" Liam replied fetching a bathrobe, "Dirty little boy" he said laughing.
"Liam!" Alex called making him turn around, "Nice arse!" he said giggling.

Liam smiled then clenched his butt cheeks deliberately for Alex to see then put on his bathrobe. Alex laid there a moment wondering if Liam was flirting deliberately with him before telling himself to stop thinking about his protection officer in that way. He heard Liam walk out on the balcony and pouring himself a coffee then calling Alex asking if he wanted a cup when he was finished in between his chuckling. Today was like a new leaf in their lives had started, the conversation now flowed so effortlessly between them. Alex was in a much better head space and this was down to his protection officer who had crossed to being someone he was beginning to trust and confide in, most of all Liam was not intimidated by Alex and comfortable to be very close and show him affection despite being straight. Liam was clearly devoted to his prince and his safety and more importantly his wellbeing. Lathered up with sun screen Alex and Liam headed off to explore more of the hotel grounds and take the boat over to the private sanctuary of Ilot Mangenie for lunch and to explore the small island returning to Frangipani late in the afternoon. The Balinese sunbed was ready for them when they arrived and after a long swim in the ocean Liam fell asleep on the bed under canopied shade. Alex laid on his side watching Liam for ages. Watching Liam resting and admiring his body Alex knew that a part of him was falling in love with Liam, if he had only retained that distance and not allowed him to touch him it would have been alright. Alex knew that nothing would ever come of his feelings, it was not a passionate love he felt rather an appreciative one that allowed for their closeness. Alex rolled on to his back trying to clear the thoughts from his head before slipping off the bed to go an sit by the waters edge. Noise erupted as the three guys arrived on the beach half dressed in golf wear joking and laughing before jumping in the sea with loud splashes.

Alex watched them but his eye kept wandering to Gareth, it was like a spell had been cast on Alex and the sexy and very alluring guy was hard to keep his eyes off. Maybe Gareth was right Alex thought, was there some cosmic force pulling them together? A magnetism that seemed to pull Gareth swimming closer and closer to Alex. Close up the guy was seriously sexy and Alex was sure he could smell his confidence and allure of this well spoken man, his words hypnotising rang in his head, he wanted to focus on the tattooed guy yet his eyes kept fliting between them as his dulcet tones rang out across the small expanse of water between them.

"Alex, nice to see you again" Gareth said following up with a devilish sexy smile.
Alex pulled his knees up watching him "Hello Gareth, had a fun day?" he asked keeping it polite.
Gareth nodded "Round of golf and now some time to chill" he replied inching closer.
"You have incredibly sexy eyes" Gareth said now within touching distance of Alex feet.
Alex smiled in embarrassment "I bet you break many hearts" Gareth said keeping his smile.
"So incredibly sexy they are drawing us together, urging us to be one, can you feel it" Gareth cooed.
Alex blinked "Wow that is some chat up line" he replied chuckling.
Gareth stood exposing his full muscular body again in front of Alex "Stunning" Gareth said.
Alex nodded unsure if he meant himself "If you say so" he replied in amusement.
"Come back to my suite sexy and let me make you feel good" Gareth said softly with clear intention.
Alex stood up and smiled "Absolutely not!" he replied looking on in shock at his quick change of tact.
Gareth smirked "You need me to exorcise those demons of doubt out of your body".
Alex chuckled "Who said I have demons?" he asked besotted at his dumb words.
"Let me get inside you and fuck your doubts away" Gareth said flexing his pecs.
Alex shook his head chuckling "Oh Gareth" he cooed seductively, "That will never happen".

Alex stood up and his face made it clear to Gareth this was a no go from the start. He skirted around Gareth to take a swim when he felt his hand grab hold of his arm quite tightly. Liam raised his head hearing the words let go of me ringing from the shore, like a flash he jumped off the bed and sped across the sand. The deafening noise of displaced water splashing around as Liam rushed forward to Alex, he moved with such speed it caught Gareth by surprise at his sudden appearance. He was not about to let this sexy twink go without a fight and held on firmly, on the flip side he could tell this guy heading towards them meant business and showed no signs of shying away from a confrontation.

"Let go of him right now" Liam said trying to push his way between Alex and Gareth.
Gareth taller than Liam puffed out his chest "Or what?" he asked, "I could take you down so easily".
Liam smirked "Go on then, try and take me down but don't say I didn't give you fair warning that I will destroy you".
"Liam no don't hurt him, it is okay" Alex quickly said assuring him and he backed down.
Max came tearing along the beach "Gareth!" he shouted at him, "Let go of him".
He let go of Alex "This is going to happen" Gareth said quietly to Alex.
Alex looked at him "Not a chance!" he replied staring in to his eyes.
Liam pulled Alex behind him "How dare you lay a finger on him" he said angrily.
"Gareth!" Max called, "Not everyone wants you" he said.
Gareth looked admiringly at Liam's body "Boyfriend?" he asked Liam.
"None of your business" Liam replied calming down.
Max noticed the strange way that Liam protected Alex "I am so sorry" Max said to Liam and Alex.
Liam turned to Alex "Are you alright?" he asked and Alex nodded.
Gareth watched them go off for a swim, "He turned me down" he said in shock.
Max stood by Gareth "Sometimes you are a complete dick head Gareth" he said expressing anger.
Gareth looked at Max "I will get him in bed before this holiday ends" he said.
"No one turns down an offer of sex with me" Gareth said looking at Alex swimming.
"Had to happen sometime G" Max replied now finding it amusing, "You got turned down!".
Gareth looked at him "Thanks for reminding me, I must be losing my touch" he said.
"No one ever turns me down" Gareth repeated sounding perplexed.
Max chuckled "Maybe they are in love with each other" he suggested, "Closed relationship".
Gareth continued watching them "No, there is something weird going on there" he remarked.
Max shrugged "Yeah, clearly the muscle guy is well over protective of him".
Gareth laughed "And you, you really fancy him then?" he asked looking at Max.
"He is stunning" Max replied, "Though not available, just my luck to fancy a guy in a relationship".
"I am not sure Max, something tells me they are not lovers" Gareth said watching them.
Max shrugged it off "You know me I can't see these sort things clearly" he said quietly.
Gareth shook his head "Get out of your head Max, you could have anyone" he replied.
"Yes, but I always pick the rotten eggs in the basket" Max said walking off back to his sunbed.

Finally being that close to Alex he had managed to study him in more detail and it stirred feelings that Max had rarely felt. He was so well spoken and probably well educated as well he thought, someone who would no doubt be on his level yet his own lack of confidence to even attempt approaching him made Max shy off for fear of rejection. That and he didn't know what the circumstances were with the overly sexy muscled guy as well. Gareth had not helped matters trying it on so quickly, he could see Gareth was clearly put out and now out of sorts by the refusal to have sex with him. Confused Max ended up going for a walk along the beach and sat on the rocks that separated the two private beaches on Frangipani island and contemplated the days events watching the sun sinking lower in the sky. He watched the two guys returning to the sunbed laughing, but unlike lovers who would have touched each other there was something not quite connecting them on a sexual level. Max walked back along the beach and noticed Alex was walking down to the waters edge where he sat on the sand with his feet in the cooling water. Max glanced to the Balinese sunbed where the muscled guy was stretched out, he was unsure if he should continue walking closer towards Alex or turn back. 

• Like 9