Life Of The Spare

Part 21 - Greenacres Country Fayre

Alex ran up the stairs to his bedroom passing his father on the stairs who reminded him to be at the artisan marquee by 11.45 ready for the midday opening of the fayre. The king met his equerry Reinhard at the bottom of the stairs instructing him to be informed immediately when the governor premier arrived. 

Artem walked in to the kitchen feeling peckish and noticing Lipscombe standing their purring like a cat and rubbing his hands at the sight of Artem, Lipscombe raised an eyebrow at the steely glance Artem threw at him by accident then turned around and walked out hearing Lipscombe make some form of snide remark but he cared less about that man. 

Not long now he thought to himself ignoring Artem's look of disgust and walking out to the utility room then around the palace to the front where he was due to meet the king and check over the readiness of the stalls for the country fayre. Lipscombe checked his watch 11am precisely and watched the king exit the palace front doors followed by three security detail whish was most unusual here at Greenacres.

Lipscombe waited until the king approached "Your majesty" he said bowing his head.
"Ah Lipscombe, I do not need you" the king said politely, "I can handle this, we will talk later".
Lipscombe shuffled on his feet "Your majesty?" he said questioning the king.
The king looked at him "I need you to squash this rumour" he said giving him a clear demand.
"A rumour your majesty?" Lipscombe asked secretly smiling inside with glee.
The king nodded "Yes to do with my son, I want the instigator brought before me" he said.
"Your majesty I will deal with it" Lipscombe replied, "Rumours usually have foundation".
"No Lipscombe, do as I ask" the king replied, "I want to personally dismiss them" he made clear.
Lipscombe looked concerned "Bring them to my office at 2pm" the king added.
Lipscombe bowed "Squash the rumour immediately, do I make myself clear?" the king said.
He nodded "Walk away" he king commanded.

Lipscombe needed to think fast on his feet never expecting it take this turn, he was always responsible for the hiring and firing of staff so he needed to find a scape goat, there was two people getting under his skin with their arrogant attitude towards himself, Artem and Francis. In the meantime Lipscombe went around putting the fire out about the rumour that he had started anyway, walking around the palace then in to the lounge he saw the person he was looking for.

"Francis, meet me here at 1.55pm sharp and I will take you to the king" Lipscombe said.
Francis looked up nervously "Why?" he asked.
"Mind your manners you arrogant lad" Lipscombe barked at Francis, "Do as you are told".
Francis stood up "Is this about the rumour you started?" he asked Lipscombe.
"Stupid boy, I never started it, you did!" he replied smirking, "1.55pm sharp, right here".

Francis nodded and walked out on to the terrace hiding his smile, his decision to speak to the king that morning might have have just saved his skin, but it was too early to tell right now. He headed off to the fayre ready for the opening at midday and was surprised to see how busy and bustling it already was and the anticipation of the crowd waiting to see the royal family which was their highlight of the year. 

The king stood talking to his son Alden, Elethera and Andreas, their parents had to cancel last minute to attend a function, much to the king's relief. Alden looked in good spirit chatting with his father in the artisan marquee, the queen was talking to one of the organisers from Woodvale praising her on the splendid work she had done. The dowager queen arrived with Alex and the king watched his son then glanced over to the sovereign prince Andreas who had also noticed Alex's appearance. Unmistakably Andreas half smirked seeing Alex which riled the king but he kept his cool, Alex walked over and hugged his brother, then greeted Elethera and looked directly at Andreas and simply nodded his head. Alden and Alex had a private joke giggling at their father dressed in a lumberjack shirt, baseball cap and jeans. They actually had one cool father who knew how to stay hip despite his role as the reigning monarch, his glance though was carefully set on Andreas at the moment watching him as moved in front of his youngest son.

"Prince Alexander your highness" he elegantly smarmed, "I trust you will be my host?".
Alex smiled and looked at him "No!" he said dropping any formal royal protocol to Andreas.
Andreas stopped Alex from leaving "I believe you are forgetting protocol" he said holding his arm.
"You may be the Sovereign Prince but here you are lower to me here in Monrovia" Alex reminded him.
"We will see" Andreas replied looking irritated at Alex's irrational manner.
"Get your hand off me now!" Alex said quietly in an aggressive tone whilst smiling.
Andreas smirked at him "Remember princess, we have unfinished business" he said letting go.
Alden was now standing by his father who was staring at Andreas "You know?" he asked.
His father nodded "Yes" he replied, "How could you bring him back after what happened?" he asked.
"He invited himself father" Alden said looking ashamed, "Elethera and me will end soon".
The king nodded "Good Alden, your mother will be pleased" he said looking at his son.
Alden looked at Alex "Alex will be happy he didn't like Elethera" he said glancing at his father.
His father chuckled "Alden your brother is an exceptional judge of character" he said.
Alden laughed "Seriously he is, he just doesn't know he is" his father said.
"Right lets get this fayre started" the king said to everyone in the marquee.

Outside they stepped as a close knit family whilst the protection officers watched on at the side, the packed crowd cheering and applauding them all 'Distinguished citizens of Monrovia, welcome to the annual Greenacres country fayre, spend lots of money and enjoy the fruits of our wonderful land' the king finished to an erupting loud cheer and applause. Alex slipped back inside the marquee which was due to open shortly and picked up the royal warrant then rushed out of the marquee.

"Where are you going?" Alex called over to Artem and Francis catching up with them.
"I have to go back to the palace then I will join you" Francis replied looking nervous.
"What for Francis?" Alex asked staring at him, "Is it about the rumour?".
Francis looked around "You know about the rumour?" he asked quietly and Alex nodded.
"Lipscombe summoned me to meet with the king" Francis said making a slippery shoulder motion.
Alex looked horrified knowing what Lipscombe was trying to do "Want me to come?" he asked.
"No" Francis replied, "Anyway I told the king where the rumour started, Lipscombe".
"He has had it in for Liam and me" Artem said with a knowing look.
"Here" Alex said giving Francis his mobile number, "You better call me when finished".
"Thanks" Francis said putting his phone away, "This won't take long" and with that he was gone.
Artem shrugged "You want me to hang out with you?" he asked looking at Alex and Liam.
"Of course" Alex replied, "Anyway old by the book man here is working" he said chuckling.
"First strike" Liam said quietly hiding his expression under his sunglasses.
Alex turned to him "God you look like a twat" he said giggling.
"Second strike" Liam said quietly again, "You are racking them up quickly".
"Chill out Liam" Artem said taking the mickey out of him.
Liam turned his head to Artem "You are not immune either" he said with a slight smirk.
Artem poked his tongue out "Right knob head when he is working" he said to alex
"Yeah sexy one though" Alex said smirking at Artem, "Come on jam marquee!" he called out.

Purely out of spite Francis waited until 12.57pm then turning on the voice memo on his phone he entered the lounge where Lipscombe was pacing up and down looking quite angry and started dressing Francis down hoping to weaken his resolve before meeting with the king. Francis replied calmly telling Lipscombe he knew he was the one who started the malicious rumour to which Lipscombe laughed reminding him that no one would believe a lowlife footman over him. Barking out the order for Francis to follow him to the kings office Francis retrieved his phone from his pocket and turned off the recording, he had enough to protect himself. Inside the office the king was finishing with his video conference with the Royal Chamber Council meeting that had urgently called with his proposal, he now needed to wait for the council to inform him of their decision, it was only a formality but it had to be done by the rules. Lipscombe's four knocks on the door drew the kings attention.

"Enter" the king called out and the door opened with Lipscombe and Francis coming in.
"Your majesty" they both called out in unison bowing their heads and Lipscombe closed the door.
"Well we have the instigator of the rumour here then" the king informed them both.
Lipscombe held up his hand in front of Francis "We do indeed your majestry, Francis here".
The king stared at Lipscombe in silence "Are you sure Lipscombe?" he asked.
"Indeed your majesty, I caught him telling the two chefs this morning" Lipscombe said.
"Francis?" the king spoke addressing him.
"Your majesty, I believe you understand the truth to be far from that" Francis replied.
Francis turned to Lipscombe "What did you call me?" he asked, "Oh yes a lowlife footman".
"Quiet" Lipscombe said, "Remember where you are. I suggest we dismiss him" he said to the king.
"You know trust, respect and loyalty are fundamental here in the palace" the king said.
The king walked around his desk "But all of these mean nothing" he added looking at Lipscombe.
"Indeed" Lipscombe said agreeing with him, "As is honour and service".
"Disrespecting anyone including my son has upset me no end" the king now said, "But to lie to me!".
The king stood there shaking his head "Francis did Lipscombe really call you a lowlife?" he asked.
Francis nodded "If I may your majesty?" he asked.

The king nodded intrigued at Francis's request and they both watched him get his mobile phone out and play out the entire two minute conversation between Lipscombe and himself in the lounge before. Francis turned it off and replaced the phone in his pocket, the king stared at Lipscombe who was now on a back foot realising he had been caught out.

"Trying to blame Francis shows a lack of respect Lipscombe" the king informed him.
The kings security detail entered "Saving your own self when I know it was you" he added.
"Your majesty, I can assure you..." Lipscombe was about to say before the king cut him off.
"Enough with your deceit" the king said slightly angry, "Francis you may leave" he said.
Francis bowed and walked out "You have one hour to clear your belongings and leave" the king said.
"Your majesty?" Lipscome asked in shock, "I don't understand what is happening".
"Lipscombe you are removed from your position immediately" he king informed him clearly.

The security detail moved standing by the side of Lipscombe and took him out to his rooms, there they stood guard whilst he packed then remaining by his side until he stepped in to the waiting car just as the Governor Premier's car arrived. The governor stopped Lipscombe reminding him of his legal obligation to remain quiet now he was no longer part of the royal household, the way Steven said it was a clear warning that Lipscombe understood. His entire life, everything he knew had been swept from under him

Alex and Artem were at the coconut shy trying to win a coconut when a person stood next to them and threw one ball knocking the coconut clean off the holder.

"Nice throw" Alex said turning to the guy, "Jackson!" he screamed hugging him hard.
"I thought you were never coming back!" Alex said completely overwhelmed to see him.
"Nice to see you your highness" Jackson replied, "Artem good to see you man" he said.
Artem shook hands with Jackson "Seems like you have been away for ages".
"There you are!" Alden said wrapping his arms around Alex who laughed but also looked around.
"Don't worry they are having afternoon tea" Alden said figuring Alex was looking for Andreas.
Alden turned to his tattooed protection officer "Nick take Liam off and chill him out" he said.
Nick nodded and disappeared with Liam, "Liam is a stickler!" Alden said, "What are we doing?".
"You want to join us?" Alex asked then looking a little shocked as Alden nodded.
"Of course I do" Alden said just as Francis caught up with them.
"You are back, everything alright?" Alex asked, "You didn't ring me I was worried!".
"Everything is fine, can't say the same for Lipscombe though" Francis informed them.
Alden looked at Francis "What is going on?" he asked looking all confused.
"Long story bro, I will tell you later" Alex said turning to Francis, "You sure you are okay?".
Francis chuckled "Yes good thing I was prepared" he said, "Your highness" he said to Alden bowing.
"Cut it out Francis" Alex said pushing him slightly, "No protocol this weekend at all!".

Alex had them walking all around until he saw the apricot jam sign and headed straight in to the tent with the others in tow. Making light work of tasting this years offering Alex felt like he was in heaven licking his jammy finger and talking to Elspeth who made the jam. Suddenly he appeared, the young boy had grown in to a strapping teenager who was now 18 year old, rough looking with unkept hair he was almost the spitting image of Marty apart his outdoor appearance. Clearly the young lad was working on the farm his parents had. He towered over Alex by a couple of inches, his ripped shorts showed the muscles in his legs off beautifully. Yet weirdly he had retained the baby face Alex remembered from years back, only now he had grown in to it and made him drop dead gorgeous to look at.

"You remember my son your highness?" Elspeth asked bringing Alex back from his trance.
Alex smiled "Of course but you were much shorter. Tom isn't it?" he asked.
Tom nodded "Alright your highness" he said bowing over from his chest.
"Manners!" Elspeth called to son looking ashamed, "I am so sorry your highness".
Alex laughed then turned to Elspeth "Can you provide us with... err... 20 jars?" he asked.
"Of course your highness" Elspeth responded, "I will have Tom drop them off tomorrow".
"Excellent, please ask for me when you arrive at the palace Tom" Alex said. 
"Sure thing" Tom replied, "err your highness" he added fixing his gaze on Alex mulling him over.
"One other thing Elspeth" Alex said handing the rolled up paper to her.
She took it "What is it your highness?" Elspeth asked undoing the ribbon.
"A royal warrant, you are now officially a supplier to the royal family" Alex replied smiling.
Elspeth was so overwhelmed never expecting such an honour "Oh dear I am lost for words".
Alex laughed "You can put the warrant on your labels if you wish" he added.
"Cool mum, we can charge more for it now" Tom said nodding in thanks to Alex.
"Not to us though!" Alex was quick to say making Tom laugh that lit up his face.

They walked out having had a fair amount of Jam, Artem and Alden both saw it and Francis was loitering behind trying to steal a few more glimpses at Tom. They waited before ribbing the hell out of Alex and his flirting with Tom who evidentially was well in to it as well. The rest of the afternoon and early evening had been an eye opener for Alden, seeing his brother so chilled out in the company of Artem and Francis. It was like they had been friends for years and they treated Alex like one of their own and not afraid to make him the butt of their jokes which was pretty often. Alden felt a sense of freedom without Elethera hanging on to him constantly and enjoyed spending the time avoiding her and Andreas. 

Francis stood staring besotted by one of the men at the local meat produce stall, Artem was looking around and Alex was staring at Francis giggling to himself when he was tapped on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Your highness" Tom said bowing, "I wanted to thank you for what you did" he said.
"Your welcome, it was about time she received the warrant" Alex replied staring in his eyes.
Tom smiled "Mother is all dizzy wanting to replace all the labels right now!" he exclaimed.
Alex laughed "Sorry I didn't mean to add more work" he replied, "So you work on the farm?".
"Yeah, only until I find a job" Tom replied, "Applied here for a vacancy but nothing".
"Oh right" Alex said, "It is not for everyone Tom, hard word and all that" Alex informed him.
Tom nodded "I figured that, working in the Balenciaga Palace is my dream" he said gazing off.
"Oh and I have this for you, made two days ago" Tom said producing a jar of jam.

He held the jar out to Alex looking directly in his eyes, Alex raised his hand to take the jar and felt Tom's fingers deliberately and slowly brushing against his. It was a calculated and intending move on Tom's part, several years having a crush on the prince and today he was feeling more stimulated than ever brushing his fingers hoping it was enough of a play. It was a long shot but Tom already was active around the gay scene in Balenciaga and sort of knew what he was doing. Alex could sense Tom was clearly coming on to him and he twisted the label around in his fingers and looked down. Tom's fingers were still touching his as he forced the jar upside down revealing a mobile number underneath. Alex chuckled for a moment seeing the number then looked up at Tom.

"That is brave" he said, "Does your mother know you do that?" Alex asked quietly.
"You coming out made it a whole lot easier for me" Tom replied, "I kind of owe you a lot".
Tom bowed his head removing his fingers and winked at Alex "Until next time" he said.
Alex watched him take a few steps back "Tomorrow when you drop off the Jam" he reminded him.
Tom smiled so bewitchingly it gave Alex a knee trembling moment "Of course, your highness".
Alex watched him disappear back in the crowd "What was all that about?" Artem asked.
"Tom the jam man just came on to me big time" Alex said glancing at Artem showing him the number.
"Whose number is that?" Francis asked leaning over Alex's shoulder.
Artem chuckled "The young guy from the jam stall" he informed Francis.
Francis nodded "Dam just because you are the prince they all flirt with you!" he said.
"That and I am a catch" Alex replied grinning.
"Yeah suppose you are" Francis said agreeing, "Hope you are going to use the number!".
Alex shrugged unsure weather to or not "I fucking would, anytime" Francis added.
"You are just too easy" Artem said smirking, "Ouch!" he cried out as Francis punched him lightly.
"Pack it in girls, you are ruining my reputation cat fighting" Alex cheekily said walking off.

By the time they returned inside the palace it was dark and the fayre was slowly winding down for the day. Buzzing from all the excitement they entered the lounge and found Elethera and Andreas looking quite upset at having been left for the afternoon and having to mix with household staff. Nick and Liam entered carrying a case of red wine that was locally produced and happily cracked open several bottles for everyone to enjoy. Alden reluctantly joined Elethera and Andreas who was clearly observing Alex sat out of the way with Francis and Artem, he watched as Liam walked over handing a glass to Alex and sitting down in their little group. Alex had already downed a few glasses trying all the different wines available around the fayre and felt like he needed some air to clear his head.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked clearly a little tipsy as well.
Alex chuckled "Away from you, I know what you are like after drinking red wine" he stated.
Liam grinned broadly and without thinking he opened his mouth "You enjoyed it though".
Francis's mouth fell open "You never complained when I had you" Liam said sipping his wine.
"Yeah I think you have had enough wine" Artem said taking the glass from Liam.
"I need some air guys" Alex said heading towards the terrace doors feeling his face go hot.
Francis stared in disbelief at Liam "You did him then?" he asked sitting next to Liam.
Liam grinned "No comment!" he replied, "Of course I did" he then said laughing.
Artem arrived back with coffee "Come on Liam you need to sober up you are on duty remember".
"Blah!" Liam said accepting the mug of coffee "Alex is okay here in the palace" he said.

Unknown to them Andreas stood excusing himself to get some air and traced Alex's footsteps a few minutes after. Alex as usual had his palace phone on him and secured it in his pocket as he walked across the lawn around the palace to the paddock that was empty, there was just enough warmth in the September night air to keep the chill off as he crossed in to the stable yard and saw Marty closing the stable doors up.

"Hey Marty!" Alex called out, "Need a hand?" he asked offering to help him.
Marty turned and smiled "You come for a booty call?" he asked latching Brandy's door shut.
"No Marty, out for a walk to clear my head" Alex replied standing there watching him.
Marty nodded "I have a flask of coffee in the barn if you fancy" he offered.
"Sure" Alex replied, "No sex though" he insisted looking serious.
Marty smirked "I am not a complete monster Alex I can be civil" he replied.

Marty latched the last stable door shut and walked across the yard with Alex disappearing in to the barn. Andreas watched them go out of view then crossed over to the barn, his cock already stirring in to an erection desperately wanting to get his hands on and his cock in Prince Alexander. The closer he got he could hear laughter from the barn and peering inside he saw Alex sat on a hay bale engrossed in conversation with the stable hand. Andreas pushed the door open and walked in to the barn full of his own self importance and arrogance.

Alex looked over startled at someone's appearance "Oh it's you, what do you want?" he asked.
"That is now way to address the sovereign prince" Andreas said standing there.
Marty stood "Your highness" he said bowing his head.
Andreas looked at him "Get out" he commanded.
"No Marty, you stay" Alex replied standing up, "You get out you are not welcome here" he said.
Andreas chuckled "Fucking spare, think you can lord it up over me?" he said stepping towards Alex.
Marty jumped in front of Alex "I think he asked you to leave!" he exclaimed.
"How dare you address me" Andreas said, "Move, the prince and I have some unfinished business".
Marty folded his arms "Make me!" he said standing up to Andreas.
Alex pulled Marty back "No don't Marty he is a nutcase" he said panicking a bit.
"Do as he says" Andreas said pushing Marty aside with some force sending him over a hay bale.

Andreas rounded on Alex grabbing hold and dragging him over to another hay bale. Suddenly his training with Liam kicked in and shifting his body weight he flung Andreas over on to his back. Marty regained his footing and grabbed Alex's arm to get him out of the way but not before Andreas was back on his feet and struck Alex hard across the face sending him to the floor dazed and confused. Marty punched Andreas in the stomach hard winding him but Andreas was also trained to protect himself if required. His hand grabbed Marty by the throat delivering several punches whilst choking him. Alex rubbed his shoulder that was now hurting, dazed but coming to his senses he realised there was no way of beating Andreas. Seeing the commotion he grabbed his phone from his pocket and hit the emergency button and the response 'code sent' flashed on his screen. Alex stood shouting at Andreas to leave him alone then lunched himself at Andreas raining punches down on the sovereign prince until he let go of Marty's throat who collapsed to the ground half conscious gasping for air, blood seeping slowly from his nose and mouth.

The alert on his phone freaked Liam out who jumped up, Nick looked at his phone that was sounding the alarm as well and punched in the code from the sending phone, the app opened pining the location of Alex, 'Barn' he shouted at Liam as two other protection officers came bursting through the lounge at speed. Alden was also hot on their trail. The palace went in to immediate lockdown and armed guards suddenly started appearing like magic at all entrances to the palace, inside the rounded the staff and guests up. The royal family located and moved to internal rooms since no one knew what the emergency was. The king, queen and dowager queen panicking not knowing where Alden and Alex were.

Andreas grabbed Alex's by the throat, the force instantly cutting his air supply off then delivering several hard slaps across his face adding to his partly dazed state he was in. He could hear Andreas sniggering through the ringing in his ears and sharp stings, his body flung to the floor helpless to think straight. Andreas was on him in a flash aggressively twisting Alex's body over 'This time I get to enjoy you princess' he snarled slapping Alex hard several times on his head again. Marty managed to steady his breathing and tried standing up then saw the door to the barn burst open with Liam gunning straight for where Alex was pinned under Andreas. He had never seen them in protective mode before and the speed with frightening as Liam raced across, Andreas turned his head to look before he felt the foot of Liam making contact with his ribs sending him flying off Alex. Without even stopping Liam immediately picked Alex up and ran out of the barn back to the palace as armed guards appeared surrounding Andreas. Nick went straight over to check on Marty and called the two other protection officers to take him to the palace and get medical treatment. Andreas was getting to his feet holding his rib cage in pain 'Glad you made it in time' he said looking at Nick but soon realised that he was aiming at him, the punch knocked Andreas several feet back against a hay bale, Nick then grabbed him twisting his arm behind his back 'Get the fuck off of me' Andreas protested. Alden appeared at the barn door looking angrily at Andreas.

"Alden, there has been a mistake here" Andreas said, "Tell them who I am!" he demanded.
"Nick let go of him and wait outside" Alden said but Nick looked unsure at first, "2 minutes".
Nick nodded and let go leaving the barn "You can't help yourself can you?" Alden said to Andreas.
Andreas sauntered over to Alden despite the pain "What do you mean?" he asked holding his ribs.
"You fucking know" Alden said looking even more angry, Andreas pushed Alden.
Alden smirked at him "You will never touch my brother again!" he exclaimed.

Nick stood there and could hear the grunts of a fist making contact with skin and bone, it was quick and Alden walked outside of the barn rubbing his fist. Alden walked back outside rubbing his fist claiming that Andreas had slipped over. Nick smirked and walked inside grabbing Andreas by one leg and dragging him like that all the way to the place ignoring the pleas and cried from the pain.

Confusion reigned in the palace until Scott appeared telling them that Alex hit the panic alarm and is now safe with Alden. The alert was stood down with the king and queen were briefed quickly and they both walked in to the lounge looking for Alden and Alex. Liam entered in the kitchen and put Alex down in a chair just as his parents came rushing in, Liam explained everything he saw them this was Andreas's doing and he tried to sexually assault Alex. Alden appeared and rushed over to Alex to make sure he was okay.

"Alden!" the king called, "They leave, now!" he said making it clear they were not welcome.
Alden nodded "Saves me a job" he said, "I know don't shirk responsibilities" he added.
Jackson appeared "Medical team are seeing to Marty now your majesty" he said walking over to Alex.
"You alright your highness?" Jackson asked checking Alex over to make sure.
"I am fine, a bruised ego more than anything" Alex said trying to laugh it off.
The queen stood up "Do we have him arrested?" she asked looking her husband and son.
"No it will cause to much publicity" Alden said with the his father agreeing.
Francis appeared at the door "Can I help?" he asked as Nick appeared still dragging Andreas.
"Take him and his sister to their rooms, get them packed" the king said angrily.
"Francis and I will take them to their embassy" Nick offered and the king agreed.
"Liam are you sober?" the king asked, "I am not judging you just answer me".
"Now I am" Liam replied, "I am so sorry I shouldn't have let him out of my sight" he said.
"Liam you are not expected to guard him in the palace" the king made clear.
Liam nodded "A word with you outside if I may" the king said and they both left the room.
"Sorry your majesty I really am" Liam apologised again looking completely distraught.
"Forget it Liam, I assume you will look after Alex tonight?" the king asked.
"Err..." Liam stumbled feeling completely embarrassed.
The king looked sternly at him "You have my permission to do what is required" he said.
Liam looked shocked "As you wish your majesty" he replied slightly confused now.
"You are the only one I can trust to be with him" the king added making it clear.
Liam bowed his head "Your trust is gratefully acknowledged" he replied.
"What I am allowing is unorthodox, keep it discreet, and Liam don't ever hurt him!" the king added.

Liam bowed and left the room slightly embarrassed and expecting more a dressing down from the king but as he explained in the security of the palace protection officers were not generally required. Alex watched from the bedroom window his body shaking with his nerves shot to pieces, Andreas was still hand cuffed getting in to the car with Nick and Francis. Hopefully this would be the last time he would ever see Andreas yet the sight of him still unleashed a wave of nausea, the brutalness of his attack on both Marty and himself resonated in his head. Liam walked up behind Alex gently wrapping his arms around him in comfort.

"Come on you need some rest" he said kindly taking Alex to bed.
Alex stopped "How is Marty?" he asked turning in his arms to face him.
Liam kissed him on the head "He is okay the medics are looking after him down the hallway".
"Okay, I guess you want to go see him" Liam said second guessing Alex who nodded.
They walked in to the bedroom and Marty faintly smiled seeing Alex "Hey you" he croaked.
Alex sat on the bed looking at him "I am sorry for getting you in this mess" he said.
Marty looked at him "You didn't Alex, I am sorry I couldn't protect you adequately" he replied.
Alex half smiled "You did pretty well Marty, I told you he was a nutcase".
"Yeah" Marty croaked, "Did a right number on my throat nearly killing me" he joked.
Alex wiped his eyes unable to stop them welling up "Thank you for protecting me" he said.
Marty indicated for Alex to come closer "No one touches my property" he whispered.
Alex sniggered "Who said I am your property" he whispered back.
"You know you are!" Marty replied smiling at him.

Marty reached over touching Alex's hand wincing slightly from the pain in his abdomen where he fell. Liam watched their interaction realising that that there was something more than sex between them, it was a genuine fondness for each other that friends have. Alex wiped his eyes again and stood then leant over and kissed Marty on the head 'I will come and see you in the morning' he said wishing him good night then turning to leave allowing the medic to administer some pain killers.

They walked in silence back to the Liam's bedroom and he instantly took Alex in his arms hugging him.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Soap opera drama to the max, with the creep getting fired and the baddie getting the snot beaten out of him by the security boys. Plus another cute young hottie attracting Alex. My favourite part of this episode? The hilarious dialogue among Alex and his Three Musketeers: Francis, Liam, and Artem. Funny as hell!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BottomBeef said:

now... wouldn't it be interesting if Alden, for some strange reason, abdicates the throne, and "the spare" is now "the heir"? So, does that mean King Alex and another "King" (whomever wins Alex's heart) reign? Wonder what the protocol would be in that situation?

I've been thinking the same thing off and on too. But I'm also waiting for Max to see some pictures of Alex in his official capacity, and put two and two together. In which case, we might have the answer to your question!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 22 - Tranquillity Returns

A feeling of peace eased over him and Alex slept pretty much the whole night safe in the arms of Liam. A vehicle crossing the gravel driveway and pulling up out front woke Alex from his sleep and he crept out of bed careful not to wake Liam, walking across the bedroom he glanced over his shoulder to the naked torso of his protection officer, the sight alone was enough to stir his cock and he looked out of the window to see Francis and Nick returning. Even in the subdued light of dawn he could easily see the tattoos on Nick's arms, the rest covered by the t-shirt he wore that hugged against his massive muscular torso. The view was enough to present subtle reminders of Max and his tattoos. Under the cover of night the prince and princess had been removed from the palace and driven to the embassy with instructions to the ambassador to repatriate them within 24 hours, their diplomatic status in Monrovia was stripped and banned from entering the country. Little did Alex know that the king had spent several hours on the phone to Andreas's parents informing them of what happened. 

Alex jumped a little then sighed feeling those warm soft muscular arms comforting him again, his train of thought was so far out of where and who he was with that he turned and kissed Liam, he action provoking the arms to tighten around his body lifting him clear in to the air and carried over to the bed. Neither one spoke and Liam initiated another kiss, his cock already stiffening pressed up against Alex, deeper and deeper the kissing went moving from a comforting assurance to a passionate wild abandonment. His face still slightly sore and a few light bruises were appearing from the force of Andreas slapping him. Right now he was far from his thoughts and he allowed Liam to position himself between his legs. Alex never knew this but when ever he engaged with Liam and was ready his legs would on their own accord rise clamping around the muscled thighs, a signal that Liam took pulling his legs up and forcing Alex's arse to be exposed to his cock. Any uncertainty Liam felt after last night washed away with the erotic moans escaping Alex's mouth and his fingers dancing all over Liam's body. For the second time they both got lost in each other and slowly made love, the cock teasing at Alex's hole for ages until Liam wriggled his hips and pushed forward penetrating with gentle tenderness. Their mouths locked unable to detach themselves from kissing each other, the subtle moans and movements in Alex's body responding to every part of the Liam's cock entering his body. So connected with each other it was like Liam could feel Alex's state of arousal and desire passing into his own body. The first rays of sun appeared over the horizon flooding the room with a golden amber glow. On the bed a mass of two bodies locked together in passion slowly acting out a love scene. The smooth tender movements of a muscular arse rising and sinking driven by the hips, moving his cock in and out, the recipients toes curled and released in time with the deep penetration, pitiful cries from the recipient quickly followed by his tantalising moan. With no change of speed or intensity to bring on an orgasm, they carried on until Liam reached his orgasm naturally. Alex's arm clung around the muscular body riding with him until his body collapsed, panting heavily whilst still kissing Alex.

Liam finally disentangled himself rolling on his back, his body settling to a satisfied calmness. Alex swung his legs slowly over to the side of the bed and stood taking a few seconds to steady himself. His attempt at trying to fathom out how sex could get even more intense and intimate like it had just been was hitting a dead end. He turned and leaned over Liam who stared up at him, Alex smiled and kissed him briefly his fingers roaming over the bicep of Liam's right arm. He chuckled and walked over to the window with his clothes and began dressing. Liam laid on the bed lost for words and admiring Alex's body, he still couldn't understand how one person could do this to him. This young prince had truly changed everything he thought he knew about sex and love making, it was the sublime reactions the body made under him, that and the closeness that had grown between them. He definitely wasn't gay that much he knew since no other man could turn his head so much like Alex, well apart from Max who he found very similar to his prince and maybe just a small part of him actually found him sexy as well. Liam continued watching Alex dress slowly until he left to see Marty and check on him, he was still sleepy but feeling a lot better, giggling away to himself from the effect of the pain killers. Heading down to the kitchen Alex found Francis enjoying a much needed cup of coffee and bacon sandwich, they had a quick catch up when Nick arrived back in the kitchen from showering. Shrouded in his own little world Alex had never paid much attention to Nick who walked in wearing only shorts and still drying himself, at 31 he sported a shaved head and solid muscular build that was bigger than Liam. The tattoos over his body looked incredible and the slight hint of dark hair on his head echoed down through the light dusting of hair on his chest that tapered off below his shorts. Even when sat normally the muscles in arms were so defined and his thighs were thick with muscle. It was an incredible body to look at, but like Liam's it was built to protect and destroy.

"Morning your highness are you well?" Nick asked sitting at the kitchen table.
Alex nodded almost scared to speak "He gets like that" Francis said to Nick who chuckled.
"You don't know me that well!" Alex replied giggling, "I am fine and thank you for last night".
"Is he gone?" Alex asked looking at them both.
Nick nodded "Yes and Prince Alden gave him one hell of beating last night" he said approvingly.
"What?" Alex asked, "I don't remember seeing Alden there" he said looking surprised.
Alex and Francis looked at each other "He is one protective brother your highness" Nick added.
"Thank you for helping Marty out" Alex said in genuine thanks.
Nick smiled "And you your highness, are you injured?" he asked helping himself to coffee.
Alex blushed slightly "I don't think so" he replied, "You can check me over" he said grinning.
"Full body examination?" Nick asked without batting an eyelid.
Francis chuckled away merrily "Are you straight Nick?" he asked completely out of the blue.
"Yeah Nick are you straight?" Alex now asked grinning away at him
"Alex stop being inappropriate to Nick" the king said entering the kitchen causing a commotion.
Francis and Nick both stood but the king waved them to sit down "How are you Alex?" he asked.
"Fine and now embarrassed thank you. Worried more about Marty" Alex replied.
His father nodded "He is in good hands and will stay as long as needs to recoup" he said.
"I have the Royal Chamber Council arriving in an hour for a meeting" the king replied.
"I should get changed your majesty" Francis said like second nature.
"No need Francis, anyway you both need to catch up on sleep" the king replied.
"I guess that means no ride or swim today" Alex said and his father shook his head.
"Tomorrow Alex, I promise" his father replied leaving the kitchen.
"How is Marty?" Francis suddenly asked looking concerned.
"Better" Alex replied switching his glance back to Nick, "Well you going to examine me?" he asked.
Nick sat back in his chair grinning "Take your clothes off and lay on the table then" he replied.
"Not a chance!" Alex said laughing, "Well not here at least".
"Right I am off to see Marty" Francis said jumping up and leaving the kitchen.
"Bye" Nick called to the back of Francis then looking at Alex, "I do massages if you want one?".
"Hmm..." Alex said blushing, "Is there a happy ending?" he asked grinning.
Nick laughed causing his pecs to dance "Maybe, if you are a good boy I will send Liam in".
Alex's mouth dropped open "Yeah I know all about you two" he said quietly smirking at Alex.
"How?" Alex asked, "Did Liam tell you?" he fired another question panicking.
"Yes we talk a lot in the gym. Don't worry your secret is safe with me" Nick replied seriously.
Alex didn't know where to look "I should go and get some sleep" Nick said standing up.
Alex nodded staring at his body "I might need to see what Liam is getting" Nick said.
"Eh?" Alex said then suddenly realised what Nick had meant, "No way, look at you!" he said.
Nick walked around to Alex and rubbed his shoulders "Oh god!" Alex aid his head dropping forward.
"Let me know if you want a massage your highness" Nick said leaning closer so softly that Alex tingled.

By the time Alex raised his head Nick was gone and he had an erection, he sat there in the kitchen as the chef arrived to prepare breakfast and Alex watched until he his erection died down. He was about to go for breakfast when he was summoned to the kings office along with Alden. Arriving their to find their mother and granny along with royal chamber council members who all looked a little bleary eyed leaving the office, the king had offered them all to stay for the day to catch up on sleep or join the country fayre later. The king announced to them that Jackson was being promoted to head of the royal household and Francis was being promoted as valet to Alden, he went on to explain that Lipscombe had been dismissed from his post but the king didn't elaborate any further. With everything sorted the family along with the Governor Premier and his husband Brad joined the royal family for breakfast. Alex went up to see Marty again to make sure he had everything he needed, Marty patted the bed and Alex sat beside him telling him of everything that had gone since. He made Marty laugh explaining about this Tom guy, trying to describe him in as best details as he could had Marty smiling and encouraging Alex to try him out.

Despite everything that had happened in the last 24 hours Alex had a new found respect for Marty and the way he defended him, true loyalty and a true friend in him was all Alex could see. He was happy spending the entire morning finding out so much about Marty. He never expected anything or wanted anything and that was what Alex found so unique about him, that and his sexual appeal. By the time Alex left at lunchtime he had found a very real friend in Marty. Tom arrived and dropped off two boxes of apricot jam with the new labels but was stuck for time and had to get back to the stall so Alex said he would pop by later. He was unsure if he should actually meet up with him, even though he was certainly assured of himself and he was without a doubt very pleasing to the eye. Then an idea stuck in his mind, not for personal gain but to help Tom reach his dream even though it was a long shot he wandered around the palace and finally found Jackson mulling through paperwork in his new role.

"Your highness" Jackson said standing and bowing his head, "What do I owe this pleasure?".
Alex chuckled "I miss you, but that is not what I am hear for" he replied sitting down.
"Now you have got my attention" Jackson replied sneaking a kiss from Alex.
"Stop that!" Alex giggled, "You know what that does to me, every thing is your fault!".
"I do not have a clue what you mean" Jackson replied smiling broadly at him.
"Meet me at the artisan marquee at 4pm" Alex said to in a do not say no manner.
Jackson laughed "Seriously Alex I have so much to do" he replied, "Why should I?" he asked.
"You need a new footman" Alex informed him and Jackson nodded, "I want you to meet Tom".
Jackson raised an eyebrow "Another one of your conquests?" he asked smirking.
"Certainly not! Well not yet but maybe" Alex replied giggling and standing up.
"He applied before and well you know what Lipscombe was like" Alex said, "4pm don't be late".
"As you command your highness" Jackson said standing and bowing then kissing Alex again.

Alex spent the afternoon at the country fayre with the Liam, Steven and Brad. Laughing and playing all the games, tasting all the artisan products with Alex persuading Steven to buy the apricot jam that had new labels that showed the royal warrant. Jackson appeared dead on 4pm at the artisan marquee and was pleased to see Steven and Brad, Alex instantly picked up that something must have gone on between the three of them as they appeared way to overly friendly towards each other. Alex lead them all back to the jam stall and there stood Tom with his t-shirt off to the side enjoying a break and a little bit of sun.

Alex coughed startling Tom who had his eyes closed "Your highness alright" he said bowing.
"Tom, I want you meet Jackson and..." Alex was about to introduce Steven but was stopped.
"Wow I know who he is" Tom said bowing his head again, "Your highness" he said.
Steven chuckled "Tom I am not royalty you do not need to bow or address me like that".
"Right Brad and I will leave the three of you" Alex said forgetting he hadn't told Tom.
"To what?" Tom asked looking surprised.
Jackson stepped in "Tom I am in charge of the royal household and I need a footman" he said.
"Oh, right, oh you want to interview me?" Tom asked scratching his head.
Jackson looked at Steven who nodded "No Tom, we are offering you the position" he explained.
"Tom!" his mother Elspeth called, "What are you up to now?" she appeared wiping her hands.
"Oh Governor!" Elspeth remarked taken back seeing him, "Tom put your t-shirt on this minute".
"Mum, they have offered me a job at the palace" Tom explained to her surprised look.
"Really?" Elspeth questioned getting excited, "Which palace?" she asked looking at Steven.
"Well here until the family return to Balenciaga" Jackson replied watching her expression change.
"Wow that is amazing Tom, don't screw it up!" she warned him.
"So what do I do then?" Tom asked looking lost at what was suppose to happen.
Jackson smiled "Monday morning 9am at the palace and we start your training as a footman".
"So quickly" Elspeth said looking a little sad, "Is he going to live at the palace as well?".
"Yes" Jackson replied, "Footman are expected to reside at the palace" he said.
Elspeth nodded and looked at Tom "Seriously don't screw this opportunity up" she reminded him.
Tom nodded to his mother "We will see you Monday morning Tom" Jackson said taking their leave.

Elspeth waited then hugged her son, even she knew that the opportunity to work at the palace very rarely came up, and when they did it opened doors to numerous career moves both with the royal household and outside. Tom was beside himself with excitement having given up on ever being employed at the palace after his knock back last year. On their return to the palace early that evening Jackson and Francis were coming out of the king's office smiling when they came across Alex and Liam who congratulated them on their promotion. Francis and Alex decided to go up and see how Marty was fairing and they climbed the stairs when Alex suddenly stopped and looked at Francis.

"So does this mean we won't get to hang out much now?" Alex asked.
Francis shrugged "No idea, I guess that will be down to Prince Alden" he replied.
Francis turned to look at Jackson talking to a member of staff "That might be a problem" he said.
Alex looked in the direction Francis was looking "Why, do you not get on with him?" he asked.
Francis looked at Alex "Alex how dumb are you? We are playing cat and mouse".
Alex laughed loudly "What?" Francis asked looking at him quizzically.
"Jackson was my valet and my first" Alex replied in a hushed tone.
Francis pushed Alex up the stairs in shock "Anyway he is chasing me now as I stopped chasing him" he said.
"I can put in a word for you" Alex replied giggling.
Francis glanced back down the stairs "Find out how he feels" he said then turning to Alex.
Alex nodded "I will, but you could ask him straight up" he said patting Francis on the shoulder.
"So what are you going to do about this Max guy?" Francis asked curiously.
"Don't know Francis" Alex replied stopping on the top stair, "Probably live my life forever regretting it".
Francis stopped "Seriously Alex, if he meant that much find him" he said affectionately.
Alex shrugged "I really can't think about him now" he said smiling at Francis.
"I have some mates if you want setting up" Francis offered kindly.
Alex glanced at him "Would they get royal approval though?" he asked.
Francis put his arm around Alex's shoulder "Probably not, might be a bit to rough for you".
"Set me up with them all" Alex replied laughing.

Alex woke Monday morning feeling worse for wear, the previous evening had been a bit rowdy after having returned to the fayre for the close where Francis, Artem and himself had been visiting the stalls once more and sampling many of the delicious wines, one stall holder gave Alex a box of six bottles telling him they were for his birthday in January. Artem appeared in his room looking dishevelled to say the least which brightened Alex's day enormously. Marty was well enough to be out of bed and was invited to breakfast with the royal family where the king personally wanted to thank him for his loyalty to Alex. The bruises looked worse than he felt and during breakfast the king asked Marty if he would consider taking on the role Master of Royal Horses meaning he would be in charge of the each member of the royal families personal horses and their safe passage between Balenciaga and Greenacres. It was a role that had been vacant for several years, the king had suggested this to Gary who agreed that Marty would be perfect for this role. For Marty he was propelled from mere stable hand to second in charge at the Royal Mews with two groomsmen reporting in to him. 

Tom was still in a state of awe from his tour of the palace and all the passageways that allowed household staff to appear and disappear in an instant. Jackson looked at the young guy who was rough around the edges but instinct told him that Alex was generally right about people, he would take some training and in time would no doubt excel working his way up in the palace hierarchy. For now he was being trained as junior footman. Tom thanked Jackson for the orange juice as they got to work running through his routines and who he was to shadow for the first two weeks. Then he was fitted out in his footman uniform and quickly took a selfie sending it to his mother and father who were so proud of their son finally getting a job with great prospects. 

The  final few days at Greenacres were looming. Marty was up and around doing some work in the stables and learning from Gary about his new role. His bruises were pale yellowy greenish now and was pain free apart from a few twinges in his neck and thumb print where Andreas had tried to throttle him one handed. Alex breezed through the kitchen grabbing a couple of bacon sandwiches that he had found out where Marty's favourite food and happily took them down to the stables calling out for Marty and finding him the barn moving bales around.

"Hey brought you your favourite" Alex said calling over to him.
Marty turned and bowed his head "Your highness, thank you" he replied sitting on the bale.
Alex sat next to him "How is it going?" he asked taking a bit of Marty's sandwich that he offered.
"Good, busy like but good" Marty replied, "And you?" he asked looking Alex in the eye.
He nodded "Fine" he said trying not to express too much emotion.
Marty leaned in and kissed Alex "You don't fool me Alex" he said putting his arm around him.
"What do you want me to say?" Alex asked, "Twice in one year he tired it on with me".
Marty smirked and kissed him again "Shouldn't be such a cock tease" he said making Alex laugh.
"What really happened to Lipscombe?" Marty now asked finishing his sandwich.
Alex chuckled "Lied to the king and tried to get Francis dismissed" he replied.
Marty nodded "And what of this Jackson guy, is he alright?" he asked.
"Yes and good in bed" Alex replied smirking, "Think he has his eye on Francis though".
"He better not start taking my property away" Marty said taking a swig of water from his bottle.
"Your property?" Alex asked raising an eyebrow grinning.
"Yup, you both dam well now I own your arses" Marty replied standing up, "Get up!" he commanded.
Alex stood and Marty kissed him hard then hugged him "My property and my friend" he said.
Alex leaned back and looked at him "Fair enough" he conceded kissing him again.
"Now piss off I have work to do" Marty said picking up a hay bale, "Lounge tonight?".
Alex nodded "Definitely" he replied, "Anyway I have a date with Liam now" he added.
"You what?" Marty asked looking jealous.
"Self defence lesson" Alex replied enjoying the the jealous look on Marty was giving him.
Marty walked towards Alex "Can you ask him if he would teach me as well please?" he asked.
Alex smiled "Of course" he replied kissing him then walking out of the barn.

Alex arrived at the gym in the basement of the palace to see Liam wearing his shorts exposing his full body deliberately since he knew that would get Alex going. What Alex didn't expect was seeing Nick on the weight bench pumping iron. He walked over to Liam but his gaze was on Nick wearing lycra shorts showing off his impressive bulge that clearly he was no shy of displaying. Liam stepped forward and pushed Alex.

Alex looked at him "Did you just push me?" he asked looking shocked.
"Yes!" Liam replied, "What are you going to do about twiglet?" he asked mocking Alex.
Alex stepped forward and plunged a finger in Liam's chest "Did you just push me?" he asked again.

Liam laughed in Alex's face then made a grab for him but Alex was getting quicker in his responses and ducked deliberately falling to the floor then using his legs he swiped Liam on to the floor. 'Excellent' Liam said standing up and really impressed by Alex who seemed to have a new found energy for protecting himself. Nick watched on from the bench enjoying the show until they finished their practice, Alex asked Liam if he would be willing to teach Marty and he eagerly agreed to train them both.

"I will help if you like" Nick said standing up and walking towards them.
Alex nearly buckled at the knees seeing his sweaty muscular tattooed body looming closer "Thanks" he said.
Nick smiled "You are pretty good already" he said glancing at Liam and nodding.
Liam chuckled knowing what Nick was thinking "Protection officer hug" he said to Nick who nodded.

Alex looked confused at them both for a moment then realised they were both going to set on him. His legs failing to move from a sexual excitement that sprung up out of nowhere, desperately he was trying to curb the thought. Liam pulled Alex to his chest facing him and Nick moved in behind trapping Alex between their bodies. His initial reaction was of disgust feeling the sweaty bodies pressing in against his back and chest, the muscular arms of both men clasped together pulling each other forward and squashing Alex. He let out a cry then couldn't stop laughing at his predicament. 

"This is not fair" Alex managed to say between fits of laughter and cries feeling the pressure.
Their bodies wriggle up hard against Alex "Whose the boss?" Liam asked waiting for a submission.
Alex threw his head back against Nick's body "Me" he replied giggling as they held him tighter.
Liam started giggling feeling Alex's cock getting hard "Someone is turned on" he said.
Nick laughed and ground his hips against Alex "Man you have a big one" Alex said pushing back.

Deliberately Alex turned the game and ground his arse against Nick's bulge feeling the desired effect and it growing firmer and firmer, the arms around him squeezing tighter. He could not escape the muscular bulk of the bodies crushing against him. Suddenly his feet left the ground being suspended between them, there were erections both front and back of him. Alex started panting realising he couldn't pull a full breath in and was getting even more aroused that his body started tingling all over. One look in Liam's eyes then rolling his head back against Nick's shoulder his body wriggled and he let himself go enjoying the orgasm that had been building in his groin. Heightened by the solid muscles against his back and chest he moaned  loudly rolling his head side to side before realising his embarrassing state.

"Enough" Alex said tapping out feeling the bodies squeezing him harder.
They both let go and Alex fell to the floor laughing  "Dam did you shoot?" Liam asked.
Alex looked at the slimly patch on his shorts "Looks like I did" he replied laying flat out.
He looked at Liam "He is way bigger than you in all departments" Alex said teasing Liam.
Nick threw a towel over Alex "Knew he wouldn't last long" Liam said sitting on the floor.
"Horny little thing isn't he" Nick said drying himself with a towel.
Alex looked up grinning "Horny little prince, if you don't mind!" he said jokingly.
"I need a shower" Liam said standing up and helping Alex to his feet.

Nick saw for himself just how much Liam and Alex really liked and respected each other, yet it was only now he saw just how close the two of them were as friends. His charge, Prince Alden, was okay but certainly not as openly friendly like Prince Alexander was. He was a little jealous of them and also knew that Alden was the crown prince and therefore had to keep a certain distance as he was the one who was scrutinised constantly.

"Well young prince how about that massage?" Nick offered.
Alex shrugged "Sure, but don't go mad on me" he replied.
Liam picked up a towel grinning "Careful Nick he might get you to do naughty things" he said.
"Come here!" Alex said chasing after Liam who bolted out of the gym.
"Wow you are naughty" Nick said throwing Alex over his shoulder carrying him to the massage room.

Alex spent those few seconds looking at his tattoos without a care in the world until Nick sat him on the massage table and he came face to face with his lightly hairy and very masculine chest. He was calm enough to refrain from touching Nick since he really knew little about him, why he didn't know since he had just helped Liam out making him orgasm. His eyes though kept wandering down to the bulge that protruded so much in those tight shorts. Alex swung himself around and laid on his stomach ready, his head shot up when Nick removed his shorts carrying them two fingers and dropping them on the floor 'Yuk!' he exclaimed then chuckled walking back at the surprised look on the prince's face 'Chill out' he said oiling up his hands. He slowly massaged Alex from his toes to his neck and his fingers. Some erotic pleasures are greater and more stimulating, Alex was finding this out fighting against his cock and body surging in a pleasure that was taking him by surprise. At the same time he was so chilled out he never even noticed that Nick was now standing at his head, the bulge in touching distance of his tongue yet he refrained from doing what he really wanted to do. His fingers ran deep down Alex's spine causing him to moan and lift his head up. His eyes took a moment to focus at the bulge moving quickly forward and sinking in to his face briefly before being removed again and allowing him to breath normally. The massaged continued for thirty minutes during which time Alex totally relaxed although sexually heightened knowing whose fingers were all over his body.

"I think you are done for now" Nick finally said giving Alex a light slap on the arse.
He laid there in embarrassment afraid to look at him "Thanks" he said in a muffled tone.

Realising he would have to move Alex sat up and Nick came around and kissed him on the cheek and left the prince alone in the massage room. Some days were simply weird and Nick had made it one of those days, was he like Liam or was Nick actually gay. It left Alex curious about Nick, the ever so quiet one who did his job and rarely socialised, certainly felt like Nick was teasing Alex which made him smile.  Right now Alex could only smell the oil on his back, arms and legs, a very intoxicating reminder of that powerhouse of a man touching his body.

Those last few days at Greenacres were some the best times they had, Alex, Alden and their father went horse riding and swimming in lake. Alex and Alden made a couple of trips in to town with Francis, Artem, Nick and Liam. Alden had completely changed feeling the freedom now Elethera was out of his life, it didn't stop him searching for a new girlfriend since he had a string of suiters but he was not in any rush right now. Francis was learning the role of valet quickly with Jackson and Artem helping out. For Jackson he was busier than ever taking on his new role plus helping to train Francis and Tom. Finally collaring Francis having had enough of their cat and mouse game, they had a good talk and decided to take things slowly and see what develops. Alex could clearly see that Francis doted on Jackson and behaved entirely differently around him trying to impress him. Even Alden's protection officer Nick, had become somewhat more acquainted with Alex and actually engaged in conversation quite a bit with him. Alex soon found out that hidden under his exterior was a normal guy with a sharp tongue and wicked sense of humour, something that even had Alden surprised seeing this side of Nick, the result had a good effect on them as prince and protection officer.

Alex dismounted Danbury by the lake and took his book out to read, he had been needing a bit of solitude since everyone was trying to keep him busy from thinking too much. Alex turned hearing the soft gentle padding of a horse approaching. Marty pulled the reigns bringing Brandy to a stop then eased himself slowly off, the bruises around his neck were almost gone and Alex smiled at him as he walked closer. As usual Alex checked to see if he had the riding crop in his hands but they were empty.

"I can go if you want to be here alone" Marty said in his deep soft voice.
Alex shook his head "Don't be silly Marty" he replied.
Marty took his t-shirt off "Came down here for a swim to exercise my body" he said.
"What naked?" Alex asked quietly amused.
Marty chuckled taking his boots off "Yeah I prefer swimming naked down here" he replied.

Alex smiled putting his book down and leant across catching Marty by pleasant surprise, Alex kissed him gently on the mouth holding his lips against Marty's. He kissed again this time his mouth slightly parted and flickered his tongue to a receptive Marty. Alex moaned feeling the fingers running up along his spine until the hand cupped the back of his neck and they kissed deeply for almost five minutes before Marty let him go.

"I came here to swim" Marty repeated with a grin on his face.
Alex laid on his back "I know, I just wanted to kiss you. I like kissing you" he said softly.
"Coming in for a swim?" Marty asked then leaning closer to Alex, "Fuck you in the water" he said.
Alex laughed "You have to be kidding me?" he asked looking seriously at Marty who smirked at him.
Having a look around to make sure no one was watching "I would love that" Alex replied.

The cool water washed over his body invigorating him from head to toe whilst he watched Marty confidently walking in to the water with his cock already fully erect in anticipation of getting his prince and friend. There was no messing around or teasing foreplay as Marty took Alex in his arms kissing him and pulling the prince's legs up around his waist. His arse speared immediately as Marty pulled him in even closer, Alex threw his head back moaning loudly as the cold water had tightened his hole and it gripped hold of the invading cock making it a painful penetration. Gasping he tightened his arms around Marty's neck until he came to rest deeply impaled on his cock. Marty kissed him deep his hips gyrating a few times then the changing mode to gentle thrusts. Breaking the kiss several times Alex checked to make sure no one had appeared then resumed kissing Marty with all intent and purpose. The thrusts came slowly and delicately allowing Alex to relax his body, their mouths locked together in an unbreaking kiss that seduced Alex totally. The only thing running through his head was Marty's words 'You belong to me', how right he was but this was purely an outlet of sexual expression and need that they both revelled in. The thrusting started to become effortless and slick, a sign that Alex had come to understand was precum paving the way for the finale. The feeling of Marty deep in his body, the throbbing cock as the pace quickened with each passing moment had Alex floating on air, his moans lost inside Marty's mouth. How long they had been like this? Alex had no idea and it appeared that Marty was in no rush to get the job done. Suddenly Marty stopped kissing him leaning back his head to look at Alex, his cock pulsed angrily and Alex knew and could feel a huge warmth suddenly flooding his arse. His mouth slightly open with a pleasurable hint as Marty licked his lips and his hips thrusted deeper in to Alex, he made no sound as his orgasm came and went then pulling Alex back they resumed kissing. After a few minutes Alex became aware that Marty was going again and his cock showed no sign that this was over. The warmth of their sex, the cold chill of the water made a weird arousing combination between them. Marty moved one arm from around Alex's waist to his neck holding him in the kiss as his second orgasm raced through his balls and out in to Alex delivering a second hefty load. Unable to or wanting to escape the kiss Alex's eyes fluttered half closing handing himself over completely to Marty. After delivering a third load Marty finally felt sexual relief and released the prince from his duty to serve the people.

Alex winced extracting himself off of Marty's cock "Holy cow!" he gasped in pleasured shock.
"I got more if you want to carry one" Marty said dipping his head under water and surfacing.
Alex moved closer and kissed him "Seriously I don't think I can't take more of that" he replied.
Marty gave a deep chuckle "Oh I think you can and will!" he replied kissing Alex.

Alex was about to protest but his legs had already wrapped themselves around Marty's waist again and his hole was already opened half embedded on the erect cock. Sure enough Marty had a hold on Alex that he found hard to resist, locking mouths so sensually Alex held on to Marty where they proceeded to enjoy two more rounds of chilly sex partly submerged in the lake. Alex shivered walking out of the water, the sun was much lower in the sky indicating that it must be pretty late in the afternoon. They dressed in silence partly through Alex unsure if words could equal what had just taken place between them, it was this shyness that Marty found endearing about the prince, that and he was a great fuck and kisser. 

"Riding back with me?" Marty asked breaking the silence.
Alex smiled and nodded "Yes" he replied, Marty smiled walking over to Alex kissing him again.
Alex grinned and mounted Danbury "What was that for?" he asked watching Marty mount Brandy.
"What now I can't kiss you?" Marty asked then smiled moving off.
"Is that it?" Alex asked moving Danbury in to a trot.
Marty turned to look at him "You have an amazing arse to fuck" he replied casually.
"Oh thanks!" Alex said finding him amusing, "That is all I am to you then?" he asked.
"Stop fishing for compliments" Marty answered, "You know I like you" he added.

Alex smiled catching up with Marty and they rode slowly back to the stables for half an hour talking nonsense non stop until they parted ways. Marty never once used the riding crop again on Alex, their secret sex meetings had evolved in to them being more laid back and fulfilling for both. Alex saw Nick a few times in the gym and he actually persuaded the prince to start working out properly. nothing was ever said about the massage that day and Nick made it perfectly clear that any time Alex wanted a massage he only had to ask. Naturally it confused Alex if he really meant a massage or the other thing as well. Alex had decided to hold off going too mad at working out until they were back at Balenciaga since there was a steam room which would help his bod recoup. Marty was also now learning some techniques from Liam whilst Alex mostly watched Nick working out and he certainly didn't seem to mind. On their last day Artem was coming out of his meeting with Linda carrying a handful of papers containing plans for Alex's Royal Duties up to Christmas.

"In the car" Alex said stopping Artem before he could open his mouth.
Artem heaved a sigh of relief "Thank god I haven't managed to go through them all yet" he said.
Alex smiled "Anything interesting coming up?" he asked as they walked up to their rooms.
"Trip to London in December for the charity, err..." Artem said looking at the paper, "5 days".
"Good, I expect you to come along as well" Alex said but his tone was more of an offer.
Artem smiled "Yeah too right!" he replied, "I mean thank you your highness" he said bowing.

Alex laughed and went to finish packing his personal belongings ready for the morning.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2

Prince Hotstuff has so many guys on his hands, he can't choose which one to go after first! That massage from Nick, though... what a hot scene! And then a trip to London? Time for the elusive Max to reappear and bring our Prince Charming his true love that he's been pining after for so long.

• Like 1

That self defense training session was pure filth... I loved every word of it 😉Alex has certainly made his last few days in Greenacres memorable. I get the feeling that we haven't heard the last of Nick... I think he's a little envious of the special bond between Liam and his protégée. Is Alex spreading himself too thin with all these dalliances? Personally, I don't think so but lets hope he has enough stamina for his trip to London. I've a feeling he's going to run into an old friend with whom he has unfinished business.. 😉

• Like 2