Life Of The Spare

I love the care that you put into the the lovemaking scene in Liam's room. It was written with true tenderness. Perhaps I've misjudged Liam. He may however, have a rival for Alex's affections with the introduction of Marty. Has Alex given up on the idea  of finding Max. I think Liam may use his connections with the intelligence service to track Max down as a selfless act to show Alex how much he cares for him. Will he continue his sexual forays with Alex if Max is found... guess we will have to wait and see...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, billy88666 said:

I love the care that you put into the the lovemaking scene in Liam's room. It was written with true tenderness. Perhaps I've misjudged Liam. He may however, have a rival for Alex's affections with the introduction of Marty. Has Alex given up on the idea  of finding Max. I think Liam may use his connections with the intelligence service to track Max down as a selfless act to show Alex how much he cares for him. Will he continue his sexual forays with Alex if Max is found... guess we will have to wait and see...

Time will tell, and thank you.

• Like 1

Part 18 - The Stable Hand

Alex sat alone on the grass some fifty meters from the palace watching the setting sun lost in his own thoughts, the burning image in his head was of Max and the tattoos over his soft firm looking skin and beautiful body, he was still perfection in Alex's eyes and he knew that Max was quietly smitten on him and vice versa. Tracking him down was proving to be hard, he could have the Monrovia Intelligence Service hunt and track Max down through their connections with law enforcement agencies across Europe but that was not his thing. Doing so would open a barrage of questions for people he didn't know or want to know right now. Weirdly Artem and Liam had gone in to town for dinner and a few drinks together, he would have loved nothing more than to with them yet he knew they needed some down time from the royal palace. Dusk was drawing in quickly and he decided to walk round to the paddock to see if Danbury was out before being put away for the night, he skirted around to the kitchen grabbing an apple before setting off. If was so peaceful at Greenacres which is what Alex loved most about the place, seeing the paddock was empty he continued walking along the fence and in to the stable yard and saw Danbury with his head out the stable door munching on some hay then snorting and nodding his head seeing Alex walking across the yard. Alex stroked him on the head 'Hello boy, enjoying your bedtime snack, here do not tell the others' he asked snickering and giving Danbury the apple, his attention though was drawn to some weird noises coming from the barn across the yard.

Alex could have sworn he heard a slightly angry deep voice that sounded familiar, he kissed and patted Danbury then walked across to investigate if there was a secret party going on. The door slightly ajar Alex peeked through and heard the deep velvety voice that was totally recognisable but not what he expected 'That's it, yeah, riding you like the bitch you are. Make a noise again and I will horse whip your pretty arse until it bleeds. Yeah I know you like getting whipped.' he heard Marty say and not very quietly either. Peering in further he could make out Marty dressed in his breeches and boots, the braces hanging by his side and in his right hand he was holding a riding crop. His breeches lowered over his arse and hips that were moving quickly with some force against the arse of a guy bent over the saddle rack making pleasurable moans. Each time the guy moaned too loudly Marty would whip him gently on the thigh then pummel him harder with his cock. Marty himself was letting out groans of joy often throwing his head back looking upwards, his naked torso was drenched in sweat clearly giving the guy under him a very hard time. Suddenly he heard Marty again 'That's my boy, this stallion is gonna breed you up good' with that he thrusted in harder dropping the riding crop and collapsing on top to the guy holding his shoulder so he couldn't move away, keeping his cock buried deep and sowing his seed moaning in orgasm. The guy whimpering at the force of Marty's orgasm and his legs shaking under the weight of the body now resting on top, squeals each time Marty clenched his arse cheeks forcing his cock deeper for maximum effect. Alex moved his head quickly and in doing so banged it hard with a loud clank and thud against the barn door rattling the whole door, he gasped from the pain and trying desperately not to yelp he darted back then quickly ran across the stable yard at some speed to get out of view. All the time he was laughing but so aroused. By the time Marty had disentangled himself and made it over to the barn door the person was gone and the yard looked deserted, they both looked at each other in fear, if word got back they would both be in trouble big time. Alex ran up to his bedroom and in to the shower where he masturbated reliving the scene he had just seen unfold before his eyes. Alex had know idea that panic had ensued in the barn, the young footman had freaked out hearing the noise at the barn door and scampered back to the palace to hide away in his room.

Alex woke after a good nights sleep that had been filled with the sight of Marty looking deep in to his eyes whipping his thigh if he blinked. Chuckling to himself he softly padded across the bedroom and in to the bathroom to shower, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and noticed the blood stain high above his left eyebrow and the cut he obtained banging and scraping his head on the door last night. There was also a slight purple tinge from a bruise and he couldn't help but giggle at the sight of him looking back, horror then shot through him wondering how he was going to explain this to Marty let alone anyone else who would ask, and they were going to as it was so noticeable. As expected when he went to breakfast he had a hard time trying to explain how he got the cut and bruise without raising any further questions, his standard excuse was he slipped in the stable yard hitting the top part of a stable door that was open. He bided his morning by swimming in the pool trying to break his own record of twenty laps without stopping and failing miserably at seventeen then giving up. Laying on the sunbed to dry off he then upstairs to change in to his breeches and boots, he looked out of the window deciding to wear a t-shirt so he could strip it off if he got to hot on his ride and take a dip in the lake. He wasn't feeling particularly hungry so Alex went to the kitchen to grab a couple of apples then he strode slowly over to the stables nearly thirty minutes early, Gary was leaving for the day having been up early for the king and queen who went riding early in the morning leaving only Marty in charge of the stables. Danbury made a noise seeing Alex and trotted over to the paddock fence waiting impatiently, Alex pulled the spare apple out of his pocket and fed it to Danbury 'Hello boy, you ready to go riding?' he asked watching Danbury enjoy his secret snack. Suddenly he noticed Brandy come galloping over and Alex knew that Marty must be approaching.

"Afternoon your highness" Marty called out, "You are early I do not have Danbers saddled up".
"I can see that" Alex replied, "I can do it, in fact I would rather do it if you do not mind" he said trying to avoid looking.
Marty leaned on the fence as Brandy nudged him "Fine day to ride, where do you want to go?".
Alex turned to him "Anywhere, I need to exercise my boy" he said forgetting about his bruise.
"That looks a nasty cut and bruise" Marty remarked, "How did it happen?" he asked smirking.
Alex was about to reply but Marty cut in "Bang your head on the barn door last night?" he asked.
Alex turned back to pat Danbury "I can't recall how it happened" he mumbled.
Marty opened the gate of the paddock "Heard someone sneaking around the barn last night" he said.
Alex knew Marty was watching him "Did you catch them?" he asked genuinely.
"No, but they banged their head pretty hard on the door running away" Marty replied smiling, "Come on boy".
Alex felt his face go hot and quickly acted normally "Maybe we should get security cameras there".

Marty ignored his remarked and walked off smirking knowing full well it was the prince last night, Brandy followed Marty without any hesitation keen to get his attention by nudging him. Alex followed with Danbury and he went in to the stable store to retrieve his saddle keeping silent until his horse was kitted out. Marty stripped off his shirt and placed his braces over his bare skin and swiftly mounted Brandy waiting for Alex, they trotted out of the yard and behind the paddock before opening up their horses in to a gallop for half an hour then a slow canter before having a stop at the lake to let the horses drink. His eyes kept wandering over to Marty's body that he wanted lick all over. He stopped giving himself a good telling off for having such perverted thoughts, it didn't help the way Marty handled the riding crop in his hand then sticking it in his breeches. The guy was a complete arrogant, butch looking man as he stood tending to Brandy.

"You are a good rider Marty, who taught you?" Alex asked trying to make some normal conversation.
Marty sat beside the prince "Gary and Prince Alden taught me" he replied, "I have the best job" he said sighing happily.
Alex smiled "I learnt to ride with my brother" he said, "Didn't like it at first but I didn't quit".
Alex noticed Marty was fiddling with his riding crop "You always carry that?" he asked.
Marty glanced and smirked "Always just in case" he replied, "Mostly for gentle encouragement".
"I hope you never use it anger on the horses" he said, "We should head back" Alex said standing up.
Marty looked up at him "Why, you worried they will miss you, send out a search party?" he asked.
Alex walked to his horse "No!" he replied, "I am not governed by my whereabouts".
Marty stood up "You sure?" he asked, "Only you seem a little weary of being alone with me".
Alex turned and smiled "I have seen you use that riding crop and not on a horse".

Where that came from he had no idea and immediately he regretted the words that flowed from his mouth with such ease. Marty stared at Alex with a malevolent grin on his face and Alex couldn't fathom why he now found the stable hand even more sexier. It wasn't helped by the way he was dressed standing their with the crop in his hand tapping it against his boot, the provocative way the braces ran over his dark lightly hairy chest. Everything about him was incredibly sexy and deliberately acted out in an enticing manner of a man so sure of his sexual allure, in fact Alex only knew he was gay by catching him last night pounding the hell out of some lad who was clearly in heaven.

"Did you like watching me ride that bitch?" Marty asked keeping his gazed fixed on the prince.
Alex was now stumped for words "Maybe you wished it was you" Marty added swaggering towards Alex.
Marty now stood mere feet from the prince "Whipping you if you make a sound?" he asked.
"Tie you to the saddle rack and be at my mercy all night in the barn" Marty said inching closer.

Suddenly the riding crop was raised in the air and Alex watched completely under his spell as the softness of the leather was gently ran over his cheek and up to the bruise where he tapped it lightly but it was enough to make Alex flinch feeling the pain. He grabbed the riding crop and blinked his eyes.

"How dare you do that to me!" Alex exclaimed sounding a trite angry.
Marty smiled "Why what are you going to do about it?" he asked moving closer.
Alex stood his ground "Remember who you are addressing" he said firing a warning shot at him.
Marty chuckled "Your highness" he said slashing the riding crop through the air and bowing.
Alex stepped back and Marty smiled "Come on lets get going" he said as if nothing had happened.

Before Alex could even figure out what had happened Marty was on Brandy and already trotting off leaving Alex behind. Alex stood there shaking his head 'No, this game isn't over yet' he told himself mounting Danbury and galloping off in front of Marty without looking back. He was smiling to himself more so around the way Marty had treated him like a sex toy without even physically touching him, his cock was so hard from being aroused it was hurting each time the saddle hit from the horses movement as he galloped off. When Alex did look back Marty was way off and only riding at a canter, riding in to the stable yard Alex dismounted and lead Danbury over to the water trough then went in to the stable office and retrieved two bottles of water waiting for Marty to arrive back. The grace in which Marty effortlessly dismounted Brandy was incredible to watch and his svelte thin body could fool anyone. He may by skinny but it was a muscular skinny and underneath he was a completely different character that had Alex so intrigued and desperately wanting him to take him to the barn. Alex walked Danbury over to the paddock and removed his harness, after all he did promise to muck out his stable something he hadn't done since he learnt to ride. Marty followed on behind chatting away to Brandy who seemed to enjoy hearing Marty's voice, removing the harness Marty closed the paddock gate watching Brandy for a moment.

"I will show you where the fresh bedding hay is" Marty said turning and walking towards the barn.
Alex nervously giggled and followed on "Okay" he simply replied walking quickly to keep up.
"Haven't done this since I learnt to ride" Alex said trying to engage him in conversation.
Marty looked back at the prince "Your highness is in for a treat then" he replied smirking.

The guy was just so cool and relaxed that Alex found himself getting even more desperate for Marty to make a move on him, the memory of seeing him whipping the lad he was fucking aroused him, Alex suddenly chuckled to himself comparing that memory to a rider in a dressage competition, his arse moved with fast elegance, the cheeks so firm they didn't ripple or bounce and he would have scored a perfect round he thought. It was hard going and the humidity was not helping but Alex continued on until he had mucked out the stable and laid fresh bedding down for Danbury. He replenished the hay trough and took the remainder back to the barn as instructed by Marty. Alex had stripped off his t-shirt and tucked it in to his breeches, Marty picked up his riding crop then tucked it in to his breeches at the back and followed Alex back to the barn. Alex entered the barn and put the feeding hay back then picked up his bottle water that sat on top of a hay bale and took a swig watching Marty and the beads of sweat mingled in the light covering of hairs on his chest. Marty held out his hand for Alex's bottle of water.

"You have one over there" Alex said nodding to where his bottle was.
Marty nodded at Alex making a grabbing movement with his hand "I want yours".
Alex was in half a mind to spit water at him, instead he handed it over "Why?" he asked.
Marty looked at him "Yours is closer" he replied swigging from the bottle.
Alex stared back at him "Do you always take what is close then?" he asked playing a dangerous game.
Marty smirked "I know all about you your highness" he replied retrieving the riding crop.
Alex gulped as Marty ran the horse whip up his chest then tapped his chin "Ouch!" Alex complained.
"You need training, to prim and proper for me" Marty said running the whip over Alex's chest again.
Alex stared at him "Ouch, that hurts" he complained as Marty tapped his left nipple hard.
"Definitely need breaking in" Marty said moving the whip until it was behind Alex's neck.
An erotic pleasure took over Alex "Did you like what you saw last night?" Marty now asked.
Alex grinned staring at him and Marty smiled "I knew it was you, dirty little prince" he cooed teasingly.

In one quick movement Marty pulled the whip coaxing Alex forward, about to open his mouth and complain again at the manhandling he was getting, he was immediately taken by surprise. Marty sunk his tongue in to Alex's mouth locking his lips as he furiously kissed the prince. Alex stood there with his arms by his side letting Marty do his work, he was in a state ready to burst. In the barn away from the palace, the thought of having sex here, in the straw completely enthralled him. This was very real being kissed by this devilish looking man that acted like butter wouldn't melt. His thoughts abruptly interrupted when he became aware of the horse whip slipping under the band of his breeches, he felt even more aroused as it moved lower between his cheeks until the leather strap ran over his hole several times before being removed. 

Marty stopped kissing him "Bend over the hay bale" he demanded.
Alex looked at it "Over that?" he asked then looking back at Marty.
Marty stood there looking inpatient "Come on stupid it isn't complicated" he responded.
Marty turned Alex around and pushed him over the bale "Hang on!" Alex said trying to get up.

His hand forced Alex back down over the hay bale, legs one side, hands over the other side with his body laying across. He gasped at the sudden weight of Marty straddling across his lower back, attempting to move he suddenly cried out as Marty brought the whip down hard against Alex's left thigh 'I will break you in boy, just like all stallions need breaking in' Marty said with his deep velvety voice, the tone so erotic it had Alex going to jelly inside. The whip cracked down again in exactly the same spot and Alex yelped again 'Keep making that noise and I will keep whipping you until you stop' he said. A weird turmoil of thoughts entered his head, wanting this to stop but wanting more at the same time, confused but so aroused he obeyed and lowered his head looking at the barn floor with a smile on his face. Reaching behind Marty began working Alex's breeches down over his arse until it was fully exposed, his weight began shifting backwards. Giving the arse cheeks a couple of light taps with the riding crop his freed hand extracting his pulsing cock from the breeches, already drooling precum. He was not about to let the prince know this but Marty had been sexually attracted to Alex for years and was now about to take what he most desired, it was nothing to do with him being the prince only down to how sexy looking he was. So far Alex had not disappointed Marty, he kissed with so much energy that Marty knew this was going to happen. His fingers pushed his cock down rubbing it against the royal hole that waited for taking, his precum making the action effortless and he continued moistening the hole listening to the soft pleasuring moans the prince made. Another batch of oozing precum got worked against the hole this time, with more and more pressure his cock began to slowly open  the royal hole. Alex laid still with eyes half closed and no idea what to expect or even how equipped Marty was down there, something he was beginning to find out very quickly though. Raising his head slightly and moaning louder Marty was getting in deep, deeper and deeper, figuring he must be smaller in girth to Liam but definitely longer. He let out a gasp feeling the coarseness of Marty's pubes finally rubbing against his arse. Marty let out a huge sigh of pleasure 'We going for a trot first' he softly said shuffling his hips forward then back, forward then back. Alex gasped with each forward motion then made the mistake of raising his head to much and feeling the sharp sting of the leather strap against his naked flesh, the accuracy of his whipping hitting the same spot sent a sharp pain all the way up Alex's leg as a bruise began forming in the shape of the strap. Placing his hands on the floor Alex winced from the exciting pain biting his lip. Marty licked his lips and tightened his legs against Alex's thighs that allowed him ability to raise himself just enough before dropping back down, bouncing on Alex's arse like he was in a trot on a horse. Alex moaned loudly 'Holy fuck!" he exclaimed, it felt like a stake was being hammered in to his arse, his arms wobbled before giving way and his body let alone himself didn't know how to cope or what to make of it. Crack! the sting of the riding crop hit the already bruising part of his thigh, Alex wanted to cry out but he knew if he did he would get more of the same. He just couldn't take the grimacing smile off his face as Marty played him like a toy, trapped in this position there was no where to go and even if he complained he would feel the sting of the riding crop. The pleasure they were both getting was so audible in the barn, Marty grunting in his deep voice clearly in the moment, Alex moans rising from below the hay bale was in heaven finding himself in this helpless position, yet he somehow trusted Marty.

Losing all sense of time he had no idea how long this had gone on for when Marty announced they were off on a gallop. Straight away Alex knew that Marty was about to ride him hard and fast and he tried to prepare himself as much as possible. Marty shifted his weight moving his legs slightly back and either side of Alex's and placing his feet on the ground for support. He leant over placing one hand on the back of Alex's neck, the other holding the riding crop in jockey fashion. Marty released another stinging crack of the riding crop to Alex's thigh then started riding him, keeping his cock buried deep inside the thrusts came raining down, hard, fast and deep 'Oh fuck!' Alex cried out resulting him getting whipped again. The grimacing smile had gone replaced by one of pure indulgence enjoying what his arse and body was going through, biting his lip to stop him making any loud noises and the only sound was him grunting rapidly in time with Marty's pelvic thrusting, riding Alex like a professional jockey with drips of sweat falling on to Alex's back. So entranced at the mercy of Marty he was experiencing sex that was on par with Liam but with a very dominating twist. Marty could feel the smoothness of Alex's arse against his groin and the sensation was driving him wild, harder and faster, the braces that hung against his hips clanged hard against them. All the while his thinking was how good it felt finally fucking the prince and yet how wrong it was. When he heard on the rumour mill that Alex had come out he could have only dreamed about being in this position but dreams do come true and here he was under him taking the full force of his sexual needs. Alex began twitching uncomfortably knowing his arse couldn't take much more of this, Marty realised he may have taken Alex for a longer than necessary ride. He leaned further over Alex 'Here comes the finishing line' came the deep velvety words hitting his ear followed by a kiss on his neck, Alex nodded his head grateful it was nearly over. Alex moaned louder unable to believe that Marty could go any faster yet he was, his audible moans got longer and longer with sharp intakes of breath until he finally felt his balls tingle then rapidly contract firing his seed up his shaft. Coming to a shuddering halt slamming his hips up hard against the soft arse 'Yeah!" he growled feeling his cum freeing itself in to the prince. Each jolt releasing more until his cock stopped pulsing, he dropped the riding crop and collapsed on top of Alex's back an immediate squishing noise of wet bodies hitting against each other filled the air along the deep hard breaths they were both taking. Marty kissing the back of Alex's neck tasting the saltiness of his sweat doing so.  The prince was so bewildered and enchanted that he couldn't see or make any sense for a good five minutes.

Alex moaned softly at the tenderness now being shown from the kisses on his neck, slowly Marty lifted his hips extracting his cock then standing he pulled up his breeches packing away his fuck machine. Alex had no energy to raise himself and laid in position then started giggling at his fruitless attempt to get out of this position. Marty leaned over and hoisted Alex up until he was standing, his arms clasped around the prince's body grinding his flaccid hidden cock up hard against Alex's arse. Neither spoke as Marty kissed his neck again stroking his chest, Alex let his head drop back against Marty's shoulder before he felt his body being turned around to face Marty. Staring in to each others eyes momentarily, their mouths drawn together in a passionate kiss expressing enjoyment at each other. Alex pulled back and smiled and reached down to pull his breeches up then winced from his fingers rubbing over the spot where he had been whipped multiple times, the marking was so prominent and the prince giggled looking at it before realising it was actually pretty painful.

"That will bruise then disappear" Marty said confidently, "You will learn for next time".
Alex looked up "Oh, will there be a next time?" he asked in surprised happiness.
Marty smirked at him "Yeah, you know there will be" he said sitting on the hay bale.
Alex walked over and fetched the water and took a swig "That was certainly different" he said.
Marty took the bottle being offered and swigged a large gulp "Hoped I would get you one day".
"You did?" Alex asked looking at him and smiling, "Well you well and truly have" he replied.
Marty kissed him once more "It has been a pleasure your highness but I have work to do".
Alex stood "Well stop lazing around and get on with it" he said laughing.
Marty laughed and stood up "This will cost you double whipping next time" he said.

With that Marty strode like a satisfied man out of the barn. Alex smiled and put on his t-shirt then headed off back to the palace, his arse was sore and his thigh stung like hell but he didn't care and suddenly Greenacres became a much more enjoyable place to spend time he thought. Alex could hear the laughter when he approached his room and knew instantly that was Liam and Artem who seemed to be having a great time and getting along. Alex collapsed on his bed smiling and looked at the time, tonight was the weekly dinner party with all staff and family members, he set his alarm for 6pm grabbing a quick doze for an hour before h needed to get ready. Just before 6pm there was a knock at the door and Artem came bounding in then stopped and looked at Alex, he woke and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" Alex asked fumbling around to find his phone.
Artem walked over "Just coming up to six" he said, "God you stink Alex" he remarked.
Alex smiled and laid down "Out horse riding for most of the day" he said lethargically getting up.
Artem chuckled "Hmm judging by the stain on your breeches you did more than riding".
"Eh?" Alex said panicking, "What do you mean?" he asked.
"Since when do you get wet patches on your arse from riding horses?" Artem asked shaking his head.
Alex blushed "Best you don't ask" he replied going in to the bathroom and stripping off.
Artem followed "What have you done now?" he asked looking at the nasty bright red bruise on Alex's thigh.
Alex tired to think quickly "Oh I banged it on the stable door" he replied casually.
"Right, just like your head?" Artem asked knowing full well it was a lie, "You better shower".
"I know" Alex replied getting in to the shower and turning the water on and giggling loudly.

Alex couldn't help himself laughing at how he hurt from his head to his arse and thigh. He quickly showered and walked in to the bedroom drying himself and watching Artem who had his cheesy grin on his face like he was mocking Alex. Dinner that evening was full of laughter and Alex enjoyed himself sat between Liam and Artem, he noticed how his father would occasionally look over at him then at Liam so he played it pretty cool and not to familiar with Liam. Every time Alex made a joke or remark about Artem he would drop his hand and tap the spot on Alex's thigh grinning when Alex grimaced at the pain. It was hard to say who was having more fun, Artem was certainly getting a kick out of sitting next to Alex and annoying him. The evening rolled on in to the early hours before some staff slipped off to bed, Alex left Liam and Artem talking with Francis one of the footmen whom he was not very well acquainted with. With the amount of wine Alex had drunk he was quite happy to be going to bed alone, he didn't need Liam sleeping with him as he knew what would happen especially since Liam had been on the red wine as well and had admitted that red wine was his worse enemy.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Well Marty certainly knows how to handle himself ! He clearly whipped Alex up into a frenzy 😁I wouldn't be at all surprised if Alex finds a reason to stay longer at Greenacres. I guess he's a good diversion and will help to take his mind off Max. I do have a feeling that Max and Alex's paths will cross before long 🙂

• Like 1

Part 19 - Lakeside Buttock Whipping

Francis ran down the stairs doing up his uniform, he was on breakfast duty and certainly should not have drunk so much at the dinner party. He knew Lipscombe would be there ready to berate him again as soon as he entered the large kitchen. At 23 Francis had been a footman for 1 year and only recently had he been promoted from assistant footman to footman, he was a sturdy athletic build with ample muscle and stood six feet with blond hair and weirdly brown eyes. As a keen fitness fanatic he was often found swimming in the pool or running around the estate when not on duty. Being gay he was quite open about his sexuality and had chased Jackson around the palace trying to get him in bed, having given up chasing him, Jackson was the one who got worried and started chasing Francis who in turn played hard to get teaching Jackson a lesson. Francis rushed in to the kitchen only two minutes late and Lipscombe was already standing there looking at his watch before he started barking angrily at Francis for being late. The months that passed since he started he had liked Lipscombe but he soon found out he was obnoxious and not very friendly leading to Francis taking a dislike to him. He nodded and kept his mouth shut knowing Lipscombe would get over it in a few minutes and be all nice to him again. He busied himself in the family dining room preparing the table and putting the coffee pots down just as the king and queen walked in dead on 8am for breakfast. Usual courtesy prevailed when they entered the room and Francis bowed addressing them both by their royal titles, from now he could refer to them as sir and mam in the less formal manner.

Alex sat on the edge of his bed feeling worse for wear sipping his coffee that Artem would still deliver without fail. Feeling a bit more human he grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt then looked out of the window, it was a beautiful September day and he decided that after lunch he would go for a ride down to the lake and sit there peacefully for a few hours with a book to read and swim. Alex rubbed the sore spot on his thigh and glanced down at it, the redness looked even brighter this morning and he chuckled away to himself at the reminder. His father was busy for the next two days and had promised at the weekend they would go riding and swimming in the morning before the Greenacres country fayre. Alex had forgot all about this event which was held in the expansive grounds to the front of the palace where the locals were invited to a traditional harvest fair full of cakes, jams and other artisan products all locally made, it was a very popular annual event. People from all the surrounding villages and nearby town of Kinshale would descend on the palace and a chance to meet and talk to the royal family. Alex wandered through the palace towards the dining room he noticed that the marquees were already being erected along with the stalls. Suddenly his mouth watered remembering that one stall holder made the most amazing apricot jam, racking his brains as he walked trying to remember the ladies name and her teenage son that always accompanied her. The footman bowed 'Good morning your royal highness' he said opening the door to the family dining room. Alex replied and smiled walking in to see his mother and father already mid way through their breakfast. 

Francis put down the coffee pot "Your highness good morning" he said pulling a chair out for Alex.
"Good morning err..." Alex said not sure of his name.
"Francis" his mother said helping him out, "Good morning Alex" his mother and father said as he sat.
"Sorry good morning Francis" Alex said politely paying slightly more interest in the footman.
Francis smiled at him "What would like for breakfast sir?" he asked.
"Oh... yoghurt and fruit oh and coffee please Francis, plenty of coffee" Alex replied.
Alex discreetly watched Francis "What are your plans today Alex?" his mother asked.
"Exercise in the pool then I may go riding to the lake" he replied.
The queen nodded "Who is the lady that does the apricot jam?" Alex suddenly asked.
His mother laughed "Goodness Alex I am not sure, she comes from Woodvale village though".
"Ah yes" his father said looking up at them, "We must secure several jars of it this year".
Alex looked curiously at his father "Why has she not been given a royal warrant?" he asked.
The king looked at Alex "Oh, I never thought of that" he replied mulling it over.
"Well we eat her jam when here, so technically she supplies the palace" Alex said.
The king sat there tapping his chin "Well why don't you present her with one" he said to Alex.
His mother laughed "Then the price will shoot up and you two will have to cut back on it".
"No chance" the king replied laughing, "I have some warrant papers in my office Alex".
"Right" Alex said looking at them both, "What do I do?" he asked.

The king explained that Alex would need to obtain her proper details, complete the warrant order and then invite her to the palace to present it to her, from then she would be able to use the royal crest on the labels. Alex went with his father to quickly look over the paperwork then returned to his bedroom to change and go for a swim. Francis finished clearing breakfast away then grabbed something quick in the kitchen sitting in the kitchen staff dining room hidden from Lispcombe until tomorrow morning. After a quick change he walked through the servants corridor to the pool terrace and out in the blazing sunshine, he noticed one person in the pool busy swimming lengths and only when they turned at the far end of the pool and headed in his direction did he notice it was Prince Alexander. Unsure if he should go in the pool with a member of the royal family he was about to leave when Alex spoke.

"You going already, you haven't even swam yet?" Alex called out to him.
Francis turned "Apologies I didn't know you was going to be here" he replied bowing his head.
"Don't be silly you know you can use the pool" Alex said swimming around in circles.
Francis smiled and took off his shirt and shorts laying them on the sunbed "Thanks err..."
"Alex" Alex said, "You can call me Alex" he said kindly.
"Alex" Francis said smiling again, Alex though was preoccupied by his fine athletic build.
Suddenly he noticed the red welts on this thigh "That looks like it hurts" Alex said.
Francis blushed and looked down at his thigh "No it is okay, just a little accident" he said.
Alex chuckled looking him in the eyes "Looks like a mark from a riding crop" he said.
"Really!" Francis replied in shock and going even redder in the face.
Alex swam over to the side and hoisted himself out of the pool "I should know I got one as well".
Alex showed Francis his red mark from the riding crop "How did you get that?" Francis asked.
Alex got back in the pool "Probably the same way you got yours" he replied smirking.
Francis dived in and surfaced close to Alex "I was playing horsey" he said cryptically.
Alex giggled and floated on his back "You mean you was getting ridden like a horse" he said.
Francis swam closer "Did you make a lot of noise, is that why you got whipped?" Francis asked.
Alex smiled "Not really I think he just wanted to break me in" he replied flipping on to his front.
"I think he seduced and took advantage of me" Alex said then burst out laughing.
Francis chuckled "It was his voice and looks that made me crumble at the knees" he said.
Alex dived under the water then surfaced looking at Francis "Our secret?" he asked.
"Totally" Francis replied nodding, "I don't want people knowing the stable hand had me".
Alex nodded slowly "So it was you I caught tied to the saddle rack then?" he asked.
Francis winked "That was one of many positions he got me in to" he said smirking happily.
Alex laughed "Come on swim with me" he said swimming off.

Francis swam after the prince easily catching him up then they both slowed down in to a steady swim chatting away like old friends. Alex loved learning all about Francis as they swam up and down the pool enjoying the late summer weather now the humidity had dropped a little. Alex coming to a stop after realising he had done over twenty laps and needed to catch his breath and rest his limbs. Francis swam two more then stopped by Alex just as Artem and Liam appeared dressed for a day of sunbathing and carrying lotion and water.

"Well look who it is Liam" Artem said putting his things down on a sunbed.
Alex glanced at Francis and smirked "Haven't seen you like that since Mauritius" he said to Liam.
"Dam that is one fit guy" Francis said quietly with his mouth opening watching Liam.
Liam glanced over "I can hear you Francis" he said smiling, "How is your head?" he asked.
"Fine" Francis replied, "Tired and 2 minutes late for work and got a bollocking off Lipscombe".
"Was you trying to get him drunk Liam?" Alex asked grinning at him.
Liam stuck two fingers up at Alex "Thick as thieves these two" Alex said to Francis.
Francis chuckled "Reckon they are doing it on the quiet" he said quite loudly.
"Two straight men trying to bonk each other" Alex replied laughing hard and bumping Francis.
"Ignore them Artem" Liam said, "They are jealous they don't look as hot as us" he said.
"Definitely in love with each other" Francis said and Artem stood there shaking his head smiling.
"Good thing I like you Francis or there would be hell to pay" Liam said with Artem agreeing.

Liam and Artem dived in to the pool whilst Liam went off swimming Artem stood there giving back to Alex and Francis until two more household staff arrived to sunbathe. Peace eventually ensued as they relaxed. Francis disappeared just after lunch for a run and Alex headed off to the stable with a book where Gary prepped his horse, Alex had a good look around but Marty was no where to be seen. Heading off he took a gentle ride across the estate then down through the dell to the lake side where he sat on the bank reading his book. The humidity of the late summer rose sharply in the afternoon and Alex checked no one was around before stripping naked then going off the small jetty diving in to the lake. The cool water refreshing his body instantly and felt amazing, then from the corner of his eye he spotted movement and turned in the direction. There was Francis wearing a baseball cap, shorts and trainers running around the banks of the lake in his direction. Even from this distance he would see the glistening sweat shining off his body in the sunlight. Alex waved and Francis turned his head and waved back still running until he reached the jetty close to Alex. He took a swig from his water bottle and stripped off then ran along the jetty and dived in to the cold water.

"Man I needed that" Francis said surfacing and sighing in pleasure.
"How far did you run?" Alex asked swimming towards him.
Francis dipped his head under the water again "About 5 miles" he replied, "So humid again".
"Gentle swim?" Alex suggested and Francis nodded.
"You are so like your brother, except he doesn't get horse whipped by the stable hand" Francis said.
Alex burst out laughing "In what way are we alike?" he asked curiously.
"Prince Alden is nice and always chats, just like you, but you are more chilled" Francis replied.
Francis stopped "So what is it like having Artem and Liam around all the time?" he asked.
Alex stopped and looked at him "We have a very trusting relationship" he said.
"They treat me normally when in private" Alex added, "No formality if you get my meaning".
"Yes" Francis said, "Is it nice to have that bit of normality then?" he asked.

Alex nodded and swam a little more, unknown to them both Marty had ridden down the dell on Brandy and spotted Alex and Francis swimming in the lake, the opportunity was to good to pass he thought dismounting quietly and walking along the jetty.

"You two comparing notes?" Marty called out taking them both by surprise.
Alex waded forward "Now why would be comparing notes?" he asked pretending he didn't know.
Marty laughed "Barn 5pm and I will tie you both to the saddle rack" he said arrogantly.
Francis edged forward "No riding crop" he whispered to Alex.
Alex smiled "How about we get out and take advantage of you right now" he said moving forward.
"By the time you get out I will take your clothes and ride off" Marty replied confidently.
"Both of you" he added, "Leave you naked by the lake" Marty said in his deep voice.

Alex and Francis looked at each other both of them figuring it would probably be best not to cross Marty otherwise they would suffer the consequences. Marty instead sat on the end of the jetty watching the prince and footman swimming around until they had finished and climbed out. Marty walked back to Brandy and collected his riding crop and strode over to them both indicating for them both to bend over. They both chuckled and held hands bending over hearing the swoosh of riding crop before it fell on the left buttock of Francis, he yelped with tears appearing in his eyes from the sharp sting and burning. Swoosh in the air then contacting with Alex's right buttock. Alex bit his lip but still cried out gripping Francis's hand harder before Marty told them to stand and face him. The uncontrollable need to look him in the eye and that devilish face had them both obeying instantly. Marty smirked and leaned in to kiss Francis deep making his knees buckle until he fell down, he turned to Alex and kissed him hard forcing Alex's knees to buckle and fall down next to Francis. Marty stood looking down at his two boys looking up at him, he smirked then turned around mounting Brandy and trotting off back up the dell.

"How does he do that?" Francis asked still all flustered and partly confused.
Alex stared at Marty ascending the dell until his disappeared "His arrogance and looks".
Francis looked at Alex "Can't explain Francis, he just has it, what ever it is" Alex said.
"Yeah I can see by your cock" Francis said then looked at his own, "Mine to".
Alex glanced at Francis "I can't go to the barn today my thigh still hurts" he said rubbing it.
Francis nodded "Takes a few days and now my arse cheek is sore" he said laughing.
It was the way Francis looked at Alex making eye contact "Sort each other out?" Alex suggested.

Francis smirked and quickly raised his hand putting is behind Alex's head pushing him down to his cock. He was prepared and quickly engulfed the seven inch cock in his mouth, his tongue moving the foreskin back revealing the saltiness of the precum Francis already had produced and the freshness of the lake water. Alex moaned softly feeling his hand move down his back and over his arse, one finger tracing between his cheeks until it rubbed against his hole. Francis removed his finger and laid down shuffling on his side urging Alex to move forward. His fingers gripped harder on Francis's arse as he felt the warm silkiness of the mouth taking his own cock all the way down in one movement then back up. There was no rushing as they both took their time enjoying an unhurried relaxed pace working each other, apart from Danbury munching on grass the only sound was the occasional gag, slurp and deep moan from their chests. For Alex he found Francis quiet unassumingly sexy and loved his athletic build that suited the guy down to the ground. Francis could already feel his orgasm growing at the mouth expertly working his cock, the tell tell signs of more precum and the gradual moving of his hips that started to quicken. The movements exciting Alex who was himself peaking feeling the cock starting to pulse moving faster and rapidly hitting the back of his throat, softly he moaned and closed his eyes enjoying the sensation in his own cock then pushing his hips forward holding his body still. The rampant strength of his ejaculation quickly fired several ribbons of cum in to Francis's mouth before even realising he was in orgasm mode, it was so sublime his body relaxed acting like it was totally natural. Francis closed his eyes as the cum flooded in to his mouth triggering his own orgasm, his leg swung over Alex's head holding his head still and firmly in place as he unleashed a hefty quantity of cum that easily filled Alex's mouth. His finger found Francis's hole and he massaged the rim of it gently, his action causing Francis to push his cock forward and his leg to tremble, Alex gagged several times trying to keep his mouth closed but his gagging caused him to splutter the cum out. 

Francis removed his leg and flopped on to his back sighing succinctly his hand caressing his still erect cock. Alex rolled on to his back staring up at the sky giggling softly more so to himself, Francis turned his head and glanced at the prince and seeing him like this he looked incredibly sexy. With diligence he moved his hand and touched the the bare chest of Alex, in turn he raised his own hand and entwinned his fingers with Francis.

"Can I ask you a question?" Alex asked turning his head to face Francis who nodded.
"Is it normal to keep wanting sex?" Alex asked, "I mean I just keep wanting it" he added.
Francis smiled "I have never thought about it like that" he replied, "I suppose it is attraction".
"What do you mean?" Alex asked rolling on to his side and stroking Francis's chest.
"Men" Francis said, "A gay man is naturally attracted to other men and wants sex" he suggested.
Francis sighed "Really I have no idea, men just turn me on when they get close" he said.
Alex nodded "Yeah I get that" he said, "And I am still exploring being gay" he added.
Francis rolled on to his side facing Alex "Can I kiss you?" he asked softly.

Alex smiled and leaned forward until their lips touched tenderly and their mouths parted exploring each other with their kissing. It was only suppose to be a kiss but it progressed with their wrapping around each other intensifying the kissing. Rolling on top of each other in the grassy banks of the lake forgetting about the world around them. Right now it was the two of them and that was all that mattered. 

Alex suddenly pulled away "I am sorry" he said apologising profusely.
Francis sat up "About what?" he asked looking concerned.
"I like you Francis but this could get dangerous, I have no control over my emotions" he explained.
Francis nodded "You mean if you develop feelings for me?" he asked, "Footman and prince".
Alex nodded "It could jeopardise your position in the palace" he said being concerned for him.
Alex stood up "Fuck you are sexy Francis, fuck!, fuck!, fuck it!" he shouted.
Francis stood grabbing Alex and kissing him again quite aggressively this time "Sexy" he said.
Alex stood grinning "I understand nothing can come of us Alex" Francis said putting his shorts on.
Alex started dressing "As long as you do understand, I would like to do this again with you".
Francis looked up and smiled "I will be discreet" he said.
"Come on" Alex said, "You can sit behind me and we ride back to the palace" he suggested.
Francis looked a little uneasy "I don't know not been on one before" he said nervously.
"Wear my hat, we will go slowly and hold on tight" Alex said helping Francis on to Danbury.
"Shit" Francis said, "Not sure Alex. I might play with your cock" he said laughing.
Alex smiled and looked over his shoulder at Francis "I don't mind if you do" he said winking.
Francis kissed him on the neck "My fucking arse cheek is hurting sitting like this" he said.
"Mine too" Alex said laughing.

Alex guided Danbury along the shore going the long way round rather than up through the dell, chatting happily to each other non stop all the way back to the stables. Francis had his arms wrapped around Alex quite tightly who was getting an immense buzz of pleasure being close to him in this manner. After an hour of riding Danbury came to a stop by the paddock and Francis dismounted losing his footing and landing on his arse laughing loudly in the process, he admired how effortlssly Alex dismounted with perfectly then put Danbury in the paddock and the saddle over the paddock fence. Helping Francis back to his feet they both leaned on the paddock fence and watched Danbury getting a drink.

"That was quite exhilarating" Francis said, "Never been on a horse before".
Alex smiled as Danbury walked back towards them "Do you want me to teach you to ride?" he asked.
Francis looked at Alex a little unsure at first "Actually yes, I would like that your highness".
"Francis call me Alex in private and drop the protocol" Alex said glancing at him.
"Thank you" Francis he replied, "If the situation was different I would love you as a friend".
Alex looked at him "Don't let this stand in our way Francis, I would like you as a friend" he said.
Francis chuckled "We have got one thing in common already" he said reminding Alex who laughed.
"Yeah better we don't let on about that or what we did at the lake" Alex said grinning.
Alex put his arm over Francis's shoulder "You going back for seconds?" Francis asked.
"No" Alex said shaking his head, "We was amazing but not ready for round two with him".
Alex glanced at Francis "No" Francis replied, "Let him fester a bit, I am not that easy".
"Hmm" Alex said grinning again, "That's not what I discovered at the lake" he said teasingly.
"Oh really!" Francis replied, "You were just as easy, probably way too easy and eager".
"Fuck you!" Alex said laughing trying to get Francis in a headlock.

All of sudden the two of them began play fighting and wrestling each other to the ground rolling around on the grass getting stains all over their clothes and skin. The laughter coming from both of them filled the air around the paddock. Francis got on top and rubbed Alex's face in the grass 'Eat grass' he said mockingly before Alex managed to push Francis off, his face streaked with tears laughing his head off uncontrollably as he gained the upper hand and did the same to Francis. The dowager queen arrived at the paddock on her horse and knew the laughter was her grandson, a noise she hadn't heard since he went off to military school.

"Alexander!" a voice called out from a few meters away, "Are you all right?" his grandmother asked.
Francis jumped up to his feet with Alex grabbing on to his leg "Your majesty" he said bowing.
"Help me down if you will" the dowager queen asked summoning him.
Francis quickly walked over after Alex let go of him and she dismounted "Hands are dirty" she said.
"I do apologise mam" he said looking down and  hearing Alex still laughing away trying to stand up.
"Well?" the dowager queen asked, "Were you winning?".
Francis looked up "I believe so mam" he replied uncertain what to make of this.
"Word of warning, he is taking lessons from his protection officer" she said winking at him.
Francis smiled "Thank you for the warning mam, I shall remember that".
Alex walked up to his grandmother and bowed then kissed her on the cheek "Hi granny".
"Is that all you have to say for yourself Alexander, look at you!" she said holding a smile back.
Then she turned to Francis "And you, how am I suppose to look at you at breakfast tomorrow?".
"Your majesty I am so sorry I didn't know you were back" Marty said rushing over to the paddock.
She handed the reigns to Marty "Thank you Marty brush her down please" she said.
Marty bowed and glanced at Francis and Alex "She needs mucking out as well Marty" she added.
"Marty" Alex called out, "Danbury will be ready to go in soon" he said.
"Yes your highness" Marty replied bowing his head with a smirk that the dowager queen noticed.
"That will be all Marty" she said waving her hand dismissing him.
Alex watched Marty walk off "Enjoy your ride granny?" he asked casually focusing back on her.
She nodded "Yes. Nice lad that Marty, dab hand with a riding crop so I understand" she said.
Alex's mouth dropped open "What do you mean granny?" he finally managed to ask.
"Oh, he had a liaison with one of my footmen, tied him up to the saddle rack" she advised.
Francis shifted uncomfortably "Took me by surprise when he told me" she added.
Alex studied her a moment "He has mischief written all over his face" he said looking at Francis.
"Indeed, but a very good stable hand never the less" she said taking her gloves off.
"Well I must go and freshen up. Stay out of mischief you two" she said walking off.
Francis looked at Alex "Do you think she knows?" he asked.
"Oh yes" Alex replied nodding, "Why do you think she used the word mischief after I said it".
"Fuck!" Francis said quietly, "Will her majesty say anything?" he asked looking a little worried.
"No" Alex replied, "She is alright my grandmother, she knows you have to let your hair down".
Francis laughed "What about us being friends then?" he now asked.
"Yeah we are good, she didn't say no and trust me she would have" Alex replied.
"Come on we should go and clean up as well" Alex suggested, "I am not done fighting you though".
"Bring it on Alex" Francis replied happily, "I will be ready for you when ever".
Alex scoffed and smiled "Challenge accepted!" he said as they laughed walking off.

Avoiding the stable yard they both walked around the buildings back up the short pathway to the palace, their plan was to go via the pool terrace and in to the servants entrance to avoid making a mess in the palace rooms. Their idea in principal was good considering they thought no one would still be by the pool as it was getting late. Coming through the large wooden gate shielding the pool terrace they were surprised to see the majority of the household staff playing water polo, or attempting to. All eyes suddenly turned to Alex and Francis, covered in grass stains and dishevelled beyond belief a deathly silence fell and Liam swaggered across the terrace holding a plastic cup of beer that he was drinking. The staff in the pool all laughed then quickly turned back to their game.

"What the fuck have you two been doing?" Liam asked quietly not to be overheard.
Alex held his hand out for the cup and Liam handed it to him "We had a fight at the paddock".
Francis laughed and Alex handed him the cup of beer "Dowager Queen interrupted us" Francis added.
"Don't worry Liam" Alex said assuring him, "We were play fighting and Francis is my new friend".
Liam grabbed his cup back before Francis finished it "No poking my prince!" he warned Francis.
"Too late" Alex replied smirking, "No honestly we didn't" Alex cried out.
Liam picked him up so easily then dumped him in the pool "You will pay for that!" he called out.
Liam laughed loudly amused before Francis called out "Liam!" with an annoyed look.
"Oh you are not immune either" Liam said wrapping his arms quickly around Francis lifting him up.
"Liam no!" Francis cried out just before he was released in to the pool next to Alex.

It took several minutes before every one in the pool stopped laughing and they got bored going back to their game and trying to pick up where they left off. Francis climbed out of the pool then helped Alex out, sopping wet in their clothes they went on the hunt for Liam who saw them heading in his direction and darted off inside the palace.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Well.. our Alex is no longer a novice. He's working his way though the palace staff quite nicely 🙂 Nice to see the Dowager Queen has her finger on the pulse and knows everything that goes on. It sounds like Alex has a special relationship with her an she will indulge his sexual forays as long as he is discrete.  My eyebrows pricked up when I read about the royal warrant. So the jam maker has a cute son?? He might be next on the list of Alex's conquests 🙂

• Like 2

Part 20 - When Nothing Is What It Seems

Scrubbed up and looking more like the prince Alex joined his parents and granny for a quiet dinner where the conversation was kept light. His granny joking about catching Alex play fighting with one of the footman in the paddock, the cheeky glances she then followed up with to Alex making him laugh and going all coy. Alex expressed how much he has been enjoying his time and getting to know some of the household staff better and how they were keeping him company, their loyalty to the family and how much they appreciated those moments of casual interaction. The best thing about coming away to Greenacres was the large informal lounge where household staff and royal family could mingle and join in with the numerous games going on or simply sit down and watch television and talk. This evening charades was scheduled to start at 9pm that his parents were absolutely going to attend as it was one of their favourite games to take part in. Alex was first to arrive royal member to arrive and as soon as he opened the door and walked in everyone stood and greeted him bowing or curtseying at his arrival. The lounge was already buzzing with people and Alex helped himself to coffee noticing Artem, Liam and Francis already sat in one corner of the lounge. His eye caught by the arm to his side picking a cup up and he was about to say hello by was stopped dead in his tracks surprised by the one person who usually kept away from the palace.

"You failed to turn up, both of you" Marty said, his deep velvety voice making Alex swoon.
"Apologies" Alex said nervously turning back putting milk in his coffee.
Marty picked up the coffee pot "Is that it?" he asked, "You both inconvenienced me".
Alex glanced at him "I would lower your expectations" he replied trying not make eye contact.
Marty's hand brushed against Alex's "You set them high your highness, not me" he said smiling.
"You bruised me with that riding crop" Alex said using a more hushed tone.
He could see the smirk on Marty's face "Then you know who you belong to" Marty replied.

As daft as his words sounded it still had Alex flustered and he knew if he had looked at him full on he would probably be on his way to meet him right now. The way he walked off did what it was meant to do and provoke Alex to glance over his shoulder with a mischievous smile on his face. Across the room Francis had watched the interaction carefully so not arouse suspicion from Liam and Artem, he had stood Marty up once and suffered for it the next time they met, being tied over the saddle rack was only the start of what Marty had done to him, nothing nasty only a very erotic evening that had Francis in suspense. He could already feel his cock stirring just thinking about that night tied up in the barn, smiling to himself he also remembered how tender Marty could be afterwards, when they would lay on the hay kissing and touching provocatively until one of them gave in. Right now though he could see Alex was somewhere between enchanted and lusting after Marty, then again his face changed rapidly to a solemn look.

It washed over him from nowhere and his mood changed wanting to be alone with his thoughts, glancing at Marty looking so different dressed up properly had unnerved Alex and he started thinking about Max for some reason. Desperately he had tried to forget about the English lad which always got him down when he thought about what could have been, more than ever it felt like the biggest mistake Alex had made not pursuing him and being up front. He was still head over heels in love with Max and just maybe if nothing had happened between his protection officer and himself he would not have lost focus on Max. Alex picked up his cup and walked out through the glass doors on the terrace and heading to a darker side to be alone desperately trying to figure out what to do next, his downward spiral continued with him analysing his life again. He could hear his parents arrive and the games begin, shutting everything out he remained outside for over an hour. His eyes kept welling up the more he thought about Max, he was still unable to be free and love anyone he wanted without judge or jury intervening and telling him who is right for him. He knew this was always going to be the case, straight or gay his choice of partner would be scrutinised down to the finest detail, assessed and interrogated until they finally walked away not wanting to be part of life. Sitting on the chair with his legs up under his chin almost in a ball staring out across the moonlit lawn he heard footsteps slowly approaching.

"What are you doing out here?" Liam asked taking the seat next to him.
Alex wiped his eyes starring ahead before replying "Hating my life" he said sounding depressed.
"What has happened Alex?" Liam now asked sounding extremely concerned.
"Nothing!" Alex replied, "That is the problem Liam, who I am is not bothering me before you ask".
Liam sat forward looking at him "Then what is?" he asked.
Alex glanced at him then stared across the lawn again "The loneliness, the emptiness" he shrugged.
Alex looked at him again "I have so much love to give Liam but no one to give it to" he said.
"In time you will Alex" Liam replied softly, "When you find the right person".
Alex shook his head "They have to jump over all the royal hurdles before they get to me" he said.
"Who would do that?" Alex asked, "Only the greedy" he said answering his own question.
Liam stood "Come on lets go for a walk Alex" he said moving to the steps leading down to the lawn.

Alex stood and joined Liam without question knowing full well this was a person he could be open with at all times without fear. The two of them walking together raised no suspicious eyebrows, it was commonly accepted that the protection officer and valet were the only two people who got to be close and know the member of the royal family in more detail. Liam was quite the shoulder Alex had come to rely on and this evening was no different. It shocked Liam in many ways to find how Alex had suddenly dropped in to this dark mood, clearly Alex needed more from his life than just this, the prince was so well educated but not so worldly having been cocooned for most of his life and now he needed to express himself more. They walked and talked for some time until they arrived back at the steps up to the lounge, hardly any sound was coming from inside now. Entering the lounge Liam was one step behind Alex acting like he was in protection mode. Alex said good night to the remaining household staff, Artem, Francis and Marty were long gone so they walked out and along the expansive hallway and up the ornate gilded staircase that swept upwards then to the left in the west wing of the palace where their rooms were located. Just enough light aided them on their journey, Liam stepped along side Alex putting his arm around him.

"You need me tonight?" Liam asked softly hinting to his bedroom.
Alex nodded "Thank you" he replied, "I don't know what I would do without you".
"You will be alright Alex, like it or not you are my life" Liam said, his word assuring Alex.
Alex smiled "Thought I was alright then felt so angry and upset" Alex said confusing himself.

Liam put his arm around Alex and carefully guided him towards his room Alex quickly glanced around to make sure no one was standing in the hallway before disappearing inside. Without a word Liam picked Alex up taking him over to the bed putting him down, Alex stripped off the few clothes he was wearing leaving them on the floor and climbing in to bed. Liam walked back from the bathroom naked and climbed in next to him immediately pulling Alex close enveloping him in his arms. He then reached over turning off the light and stroking Alex's head until the prince fell asleep, Liam was not far behind before he nodded off still holding Alex. Sometime during the early hours Alex shuffled and sighed lovingly at the warmth of the body lying next to him, his movement stirring Liam who mumbled tightening his hold on Alex, he sighed again lifting his head and kissing Liam on the neck lightly. Alex became aware of Liam's head moving and could feel his breath floating across his cheek drawing his mouth close to Alex's and kissing him on the lips several times and Alex responded slowly parting his mouth joining their lips together. Tongues darting in an out of each others mouths, tantalising and teasing each other until Liam got Alex in a proper kiss that lasted quite some time. Slowly his hand moved down Alex's spine and over his arse feeling the smoothness. Alex giggled mid kiss and abruptly moved Liam's hand away from his arse and breaking the kiss.

"Thank you" Alex whispered softly in his ear and snuggling down again.
Liam's hand roamed down to Alex's arse "Stop it" he said smiling away with his eyes closed.
"I can't" Liam replied moving his hips forward allowing Alex to know he was bone hard.
Alex giggled again and moved on to his stomach "Come on then be selfish with me" he teased.

Liam kissed him gently then swiftly slid on top of Alex taking him by surprise. The weight of Liam's body bearing down on him was so intoxicating for Alex, raising his head and turning it their lips met and he could feel the weight lifting slightly below then the sudden sensation of that familiar cock hitting at his hole with precision. Liam moved his arm around the neck and shoulder of Alex holding him in place and giving him one last deep kiss on the mouth, then the cheek and neck. His cock acted like it knew where it was going and soon began prising open the prince. Alex cried out softly then buried his head in the pillow to muffle any noise, instinct told him this was going to hurt a little if going by his own experience with morning erections. His legs wriggled from the sheer force of Liam entering him, his cries lost in to the pillow as he clenched his fists grabbing hold of the sheet under him. The movement stopped for a moment and he knew Liam was deep inside his arse. Raising his head again to kiss him more out of appreciation than anything. Liam allowing Alex to have this little moment before the natural progression of his hips starting to gently move working his cock to let his morning erection have its selfish way with the prince. Slow and gentle he continued for nearly half an hour, he was in no rush to get it over with, instead he was finding new sensations that were blowing his mind. His connection to Alex and the way his body subtly responded to Liam in a way he had never known before, stronger and stronger their bond and connection grew during this time and their sex went to another level. Liam felt his balls tingle and his kisses moved back towards Alex mouth, the prince seemed to be in a total state of flux, his eyes seemed to glaze over like he was in a trance of pure unashamed erotic ecstasy. Liam was not far from feeling the same way and he kissed Alex hard on the mouth using his arm keep their mouths locked together. His hips pushed down rapidly several times, moaning in to Alex's mouth his arse cheeks clenched together hard forcing his cock even deeper and feeling the pressure releasing from his balls. His orgasm taking control of his body and contracting all his muscles in an attempt to hold on to Alex even tighter. Powerless to resist anything he was aware of Liam's orgasm but his body was so relaxed from the sexual presence of this man, his deliberate slow love making had reduced the prince to a jellied mass pinned under the muscular smooth body. Eyes half closed Alex moaned in to Liam's mouth, his legs wriggled being his only outlet for his own orgasm and saturating the sheet under him. Liam continued kissing Alex whilst his hips kept their slow rhythm showing no sign of stopping in post orgasm massaging of his cock inside Alex's arse. Liam finally broke the kiss and his head dropped next to Alex, both of them regaining some of their sanity breathing and moaning as their bodies relaxed. The small baby kisses around his neck making Alex moan softly each time he felt those lips touching his skin. Slowly Liam withdrew and rolled on to his back staring up at the ceiling. Alex leaned up on his forearms looking at Liam's bewildered look, the same type of look was displayed on Alex's face.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked softly still in a confused state of mind of where they had been.
Liam nodded unable to utter a word "What the hell just happened?" Alex asked.
Liam slowly turned his head looking at Alex "I think we made love" he said.
"Is that what that was?" Alex asked breathlessly, "If it was it was fucking amazing".
"We should stop all this frolicking around Alex" Liam suddenly said going serious.
Alex stared at him perplexed by his words "I didn't ask you do that" he reminded him.
Liam ran his hand over Alex's face "I don't want to end up hurting you Alex".
Alex smiled "I won't let you Liam" he replied, "Don't take away what we have".
"What about when you take it away?" Liam asked looking deadly serious at him.
Alex shrugged his shoulders "Like that is going happen anytime soon" he replied sadly.
"If it does then you pretend you are straight" Alex suggested with a slight grin.
Liam stared up at the ceiling again "Fuck you!" he said softly smiling.

Liam held is arm open and Alex laid down with his head resting on Liam's chest held in place by his muscular arm, his leg strewn across Liam's leg and they dozed a little from their post erotic state. There was guilty pleasure running through Liam where he knew what he did was completely wrong, a fuck is one thing but to make love like he had was a dangerous game for them both. There was no joking about Liam being straight, Alex was still the only man he couldn't differentiate, he never saw him as man or woman just the prince. Alex became aware of Liam's little changes in his face and knew he was in thinking mode.

"Stop over thinking things" Alex ventured a guess.
Liam chuckled pulling Alex on top of him "Can I kiss you?" he asked softly.
"Suppose I could let you after what you just did" Alex replied lifting his head up.

Liam kissed Alex deeply whilst moving his arm and securing it around Alex's neck to stop him from escaping. Alex stopped the kiss and giggled rolling back on to his side bringing Liam with him. With all that had gone on Liam had completely forgot that he had asked Artem to bring him a coffee if he was up first and there was a gently tap at the door before it opened. Alex quickly dived under the sheet 'Fuck' he said hiding himself as Artem strode in then stopped almost dropping the mugs of coffee. Quickly he went back and closed the door then walked over to the bed noticing Alex's clothes thrown on the floor.

"Too late Alex I know it is you" Artem said placing the mug down for Liam.
The muffled sound coming from under the sheet "It is not what you think Artem" Alex stupidly said.
"It looks like you are giving him a blow job Alex" Artem replied sitting on the bed smiling.
Alex appeared from under the sheet looking dishevelled "What am I suppose to think?" Artem asked.
Artem held his hand up "I knew something  happened in Mauritius" he added.
Liam laid there without any shame "You jealous then?" he asked pulling Artem on to his back.
"No, I know I am straight" Artem replied laughing.
Alex finally calmed down looking for his clothes "Your coffee is in your room" Artem said.
"Artem..." Alex was about to speak.
"I know to be discreet and yes I will fetch your coffee" Artem said managing to stand up.
Alex leaned up and looked at him "Thank you" he said giving him a knowing look.
Artem smiled and walked towards the door "Straight my fucking arse Liam" he muttered giggling.

Lipscombe saw Artem coming out of the prince's bedroom carrying a mug of coffee then going in to the protection officers room. Quietly he moved along the corridor and listened outside the door for a few minutes. He was unable to hear what was going on but he could make out the odd slap and giggling that was definitely the prince. Lipscombe stood up straight smirking and went walking off to the kitchen, he didn't like how Artem had been promoted so quickly and refused to tell him anything about the prince's private life. And the protection officer that never spoke to Lipscombe only looked at him like he was high and mighty, he had enough information to get both of them dismissed from the palace straight away and was going to make no bones about doing it. Major Lipscombe was in a good mood when he arrived in to the kitchen and casually dropped what he had seen and heard to anyone who would listen. Francis walked in dressed up for breakfast duty and Lipscombe didn't even say anything about him being 5 minutes late this morning. He watched Lipscombe discreetly who seemed to be delighted and busying himself with paperwork whilst one of chefs regaled to Francis what Lipscombe told him that the prince was having a threesome with his valet and protection officer. Francis stood and listened intently before shrugging 'The prince can do what he wishes' he said and the chef nodded telling him he doesn't believe a word Lipscombe says. Francis played along and chuckled when needed, acting surprised when Lipscombe suggested that the prince may not be down for breakfast. Francis always wondered if anything had gone on with the protection officer as they looked so cosy when talking, he also knew that Polly had been having sexual liaisons with Liam for several months. In truth he was outraged that the head of the household was spearing the lead on such rumours, when he returned to the kitchen Lipscombe was telling the housekeeper to make sure she changed Liam's bed linen then made swiping remark as to why.

Alex managed to creep back to his room and showered slowly, his head was trying to make sense of Liam then ended up smiling, Liam was quite the secretive one and actually he liked him for that. Alex sat on the bed pulling on a pair of shorts when Artem come bursting in the door telling Alex what Lipscombe was saying yet unable to fathom out how he knew. Alex sat on the bed going white mostly from anger and physical dislike of Lipscombe. The saving grace was that Alex had come clean to his father about Liam, at least the ramifications for Liam wouldn't be so bad, but pulling Artem in to it was the last straw as far as he was concerned.

"This is not good" Alex said, "He can get you both fired" he added pacing around.
Artem sat on the bed "I didn't do anything wrong though" he said looking up at Alex.
He sat next to Artem "Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to you Artem. Trust me" he replied.
"Thank you Alex, but you know what Lipscombe is like" Artem said still unsure what was going on.
Alex sighed "This is fine start to the country fayre weekend" he said.
"Alex I am worried that this will lose me my job" Artem said looking and sounding worried.
"The king knows about Liam and I" Alex finally confessed, "I will sort it all out".
Artem looked up at Alex "And he didn't mind?" he asked confused.
"He wasn't overly happy, but he warned me not to fall in love" Alex replied.

The chat seemed to do its work and Artem helped Alex to finish dressing before assuring him that he would not allow him to be drawn in to this malicious world of Lipscombe.

Francis had a few morning jobs to do before he was free for the rest of the day, his main job was serving breakfast for the royal family. Patiently he tinkered around in the kitchen listening to everything going on. Francis took the coffee pot in to the dining room setting it down on the table.

Francis looked up "Good morning your majesty" he said bowing.
"Good morning Francis" the king replied taking a seat, "First down again" he laughed.
"Such a busy day ahead, I hope you are coming to the summer party Francis" the king said.
Francis nodded "Of course sir" he replied pouring coffee for the king.
Placing the pot on the table Francis had to say something "Your majesty may I speak to you?".
The king looked at him "Of course Francis, what is it?" he asked.
"If you please your majesty, after breakfast and somewhere private" Francis asked bowing.
The king waved his hand "Francis stop that" he said, "My office before I go swimming with Alex?".
"Thank you your majesty" Francis replied stopping himself from bowing.

Alex walked in to the dining room sitting next to his father anxious, worried and distracted whilst his father carried on oblivious to the bombshell about to be dropped. Alden burst in the door beaming and ran over hugging Alex and kissing his father and mother.

"You made it" his father said happy to see him.
"Of course, I wouldn't miss the Greenacres Country Fayre for anything" Alden replied out of breath.
"Where is Elethera?" his mother asked looking around like she was catching a bad smell in the air.
Alex had to cough from stop himself laughing "They are upstairs in their rooms" Alden replied.
Alden's expression slightly changed "She and Andreas are getting changed after the journey".
Alex noticed the ever to slightly disapproving look from his mother again "Eat Alden" she said.
The king stood "I need to get changed Alex and be back by 11am to check over the fayre" he said.
"We still going swimming then?" Alex asked looking a little surprised.
The king nodded "Of course we are. Alden are you coming with us?" he asked.
Alden looked at them both "No thanks, still tired form the trip" he said gulping down coffee.

The king walked across from the breakfast room and the stairs to change, returning down to his private office where Lipscombe collared him before he could get inside.

"Your majesty" Lipscombe said nodding his head, "May we speak?" he asked.
"Sorry Lipscombe I am tied up this morning" the king replied, "Find me after the fayre" he said.

Lipscombe nodded and backed away almost licking his lips at the anticipation of the storm he could create later. The king walked in to his private office placing his riding hat on the desk before summoning Francis from the kitchen. Fortunately Lipscombe was no where to be found in the kitchen and Francis had been firefighting the rumour telling the staff that Lipsbcombe had it all wrong. He was feeling nervous walking to the sanctum that was the king's office, tapping on the office door and waiting for the king to invite him in.

"Sit down Francis" the king said politely, "So what would you like to talk about?" he asked.
"Prince Alexander your majesty" Francis replied tentatively.
The king nodded "Drop the formality Francis let us talk man to man for once" he said casually.
"You see I have got to know the prince quite well over the last couple of days" Francis started.
The king looked at him "We talk a lot and what I am going to say I know isn't true" Francis said.
"Lipscombe is spreading rumours amongst the staff about Prince Alexander" Francis said nervously.
The king nodded slowly in silence "It isn't true I know Liam and Artem as well" Francis added.
"Wait Francis" the king said gesturing for him to slow down, "What rumour?" he asked.
Francis sat up "That the prince is involved sexually with Liam and Artem" he said anxiously. 
"I see" the king finally said, "And Lipscombe is spreading this rumour?" he asked.
Francis nodded "He hates Artem and Liam" he said, "And me, but I don't think any of it is true".
"Why do you seem so sure?" the king asked interested in getting his view.
"Well the prince looked a little down last night and I understand he trusts Liam implicitly" Francis said.
The king looked pensive "I have tried to stop it, the rumour in the kitchen" Francis added.
"Francis!" the king said interrupting in, "Calm down, you did the right thing coming to me".
Francis nodded "It is I know if they were removed the prince would be devastated".
"And angry" the king added, "Now what I am going to tell you is between us" he stated.
Francis nodded again "The prince and Liam are very close, I already know this" the king said.
"As in close?" Francis asked exaggerating his words and the king nodded.
The king smiled "Alex tells me everything Francis, well now he does. So yes I know".
"But Artem is not involved, he is as straight as they come" Francis added.
The words had the king laughing "I am sure he is. Thank you Francis, for showing loyalty".
The king tapped his finger against his chin "I am meeting Lipscombe later" he now said.
"Francis you will not be mentioned and I will get this rumour squashed" the king said clearly.
"In return Francis, you must come to me anytime if you have concerns about Alex" he said.
Francis nodded "I will your majesty, thank you" he said knowing he was dismissed as the king stood.
The king smiled "It takes a lot for someone to speak so openly to me" the king added in thanks.
Francis bowed his head "Alex is lucky to have you watching out for him" the king said.

Francis returned to the kitchen to finish off and there was still no sign of Lipscombe until he was finished and about to leave to get changed out of his royal uniform. Lipscombe was still humming happily in his sadistic way which Francis knew would probably end sometime today. Alex met his father in the stable yard and they set off in the glorious sunshine towards the lake, taking all the shortcuts it only took 15 minutes at a fast gallop to arrive. They both dismounted exhilarated by the ride then dived in to the lake from the small jetty, swimming around for a few minutes until the his father decided to broach the subject. He watched his son carefully after explaining what he had heard in all the detail that Francis had told him. Alex took it in his stride waiting for the king to finish.

"It is not true" Alex informed him, "Yes I slept in bed with Liam, I was feeling down last night".
"Why were you feeling that way Alex?" his father asked looking concerned.
Alex stood still in the water "This guy I met in Mauritius, Max, he was perfect for me father".
"If he was perfect where is he?" his father asked coming straight to the point.
"I didn't pursue him and now I think it was the biggest mistake of my life" Alex replied.
His father hugged him "Alex I am so sorry to hear that" he said sympathetically.
"If you think he was the one I trust your judgement, Alex you should find him" his father said.
Alex nodded "Maybe" he replied, "Anyway you see we were not having a threesome" he said.
Alex started swimming to shore "Artem brought my coffee over to Liam's room and he stayed" he said.
Alex suddenly stopped "Who ever it was certainly had no idea what was going on behind the door".
"You know about Liam and well you don't want to know the rest but Artem, no!" he explained.
His father smiled "Then I am happy to squash the rumour and man" he advised Alex.
Alex picked up the towel "Who did start the rumour?" he now asked looking at his father.
"Doesn't matter Alex I will deal with it" he replied, "We have a very loyal person in Francis".
"Francis?" Alex questioned rubbing his head dry, "What do you mean?".
"Quicker Alex or I will be late" the king said, "Francis came to talk to me about what he heard".
Alex looked on in surprise "Told me upfront that he didn't believe any of it" his father said.
"So did he tell you I was feeling down?" Alex asked pulling on his breeches.
His father nodded fastening his riding hat "Mentioned that you weren't yourself last night".
Alex nodded putting his hat on "Why has Alden brought Elethera and her brother here?" he asked.
"God knows" his father replied mounting his horse, "Your mother wasn't very happy".
Alex laughed mounting Danbury "You noticed that as well?" he replied.
The king smirked at his son "The Royal Chamber Council have already said that match is a no go".
"What Alden and Elethera?" Alex asked trotting off by his father's side.
He nodded "Yes, apparently they don't want a union between the Hellenic royal family".
Alex didn't hide his smile "Good, that Prince Andreas is a fucking arse hole".
"Alex!" his father turned to him in shock "That is no language a prince should use".
"Sorry father" Alex said then looked over at his father, "He tried it on with me, well forced me".
The king stopped his horse "He what?" he asked looking angry.
"You heard father" Alex replied, "Thankfully Jackson arrived and kicked him out".
"Why did you never tell me Alex?" his father asked in a concerned voice.
Alex shrugged "Jackson dealt with it, Alden knows so that was that" he replied hoping that was the end.
"Not in my eyes it isn't" his father said glancing at him.
"Drop it father it is over with" Alex said, "Come on race you back!" he called out galloping off.

The king loved watching his son expertly riding Danbury and glancing at each other smiling, it certainly did Alex the world of good spending time with his father like this. His childhood memories flooding back full of happy times as they slowed to a trot entering the paddock. The king dismounted and handed his horse over to Marty who bowed and waited until he was gone before walking over to Alex.

"Barn now!" Marty said not giving any choice in the matter.
Alex laughed "You know how busy we are today" he replied standing up to him.
Marty smirked and nodded "I like this side of you" he said, "You can suck me off then".

Marty walked off and Alex followed on heading to the barn and hid behind a tall stack of hay bales trying not not snigger and breathing hard in anticipation. Marty found him quickly coming up behind him from between two large stacks of bales, grabbing the prince and catching him by surprise then spinning him around to face him. Marty stared at him for a moment then pushed him back against the bales trapping Alex, moving in quickly he kissed Alex waiting for the prince to respond. In seconds Alex moved his hands placing them on Marty's hips kissing him back. Alex was about to go down on his knees but Marty had different plans and quickly spun Alex around pulling down his breeches and underwear 'Change of plans, I need to fuck you' he whispered kissing Alex on the ear and neck as he fumbled pulling his breeches down to expose his cock. Alex made a pretence of fighting him off but Marty had one arm around his waist securing him firmly, spitting in to his free hand rubbing the saliva over his cock he entered the prince slowly. The muffled moans Alex made dissipated in the hay bale his face was pushed against by Marty's head, Marty revelling in the reactions of the body he was spearing with his cock, inch by inch he pushed slowly until the last of his shaft effortlessly sunk deep inside the prince up to his balls. Marty wrapped his other arm around the prince and began slow deep penetrating thrusts, keeping his groin firmly locked against Alex's arse he lifted his head freeing Alex who spat strands of hay out of his mouth partly laughing. Alex turned his head to kiss Marty who greedily accepted his offer. His pace was quick and it wasn't going to be long before Marty bred him, so much pent up frustration in Alex was being released at that moment. Enjoying the deep fuck and continuous kissing, their actions moving in to one of pure erotic pleasure for them both. Marty tightened his arm around the prince, the other moved around his neck grabbing his chin holding him in the kiss. Rapid bursts of thrusts erupted up through Alex's body and he felt his cock throbbing and expelling his cum trickling down his leg inside the breeches. Marty kissed Alex harder and held perfectly still pushing his hips harder against Alex, he could feel the cock inside of him pulse then throb feeling the warmth entering him, the tongue in his mouth withdrew but Marty held their lips together. The deep groans from Marty passing in to Alex's mouth feeling his arse going slick from the large amount of cum that the stable hand was giving him. Alex held on to Marty's arm around his waist and as soon as his orgasm started receding Marty thrusted his tongue back in to Alex's mouth kissing him madly to show his gratitude at how well Alex took him.

Marty released his hold on Alex and slowly extracted his cock from the tight smooth hole he had bred then pulled his breeches back up. Alex regained some of his composure and pulled his underwear and breeches back up then sat on one of the bales in this tiny hay bale courtyard Marty had created. He sat down next to Alex putting an arm around his shoulder and pulling him closer kissing him again. Alex lost himself completely thoroughly enjoying this unexpected sexual encounter with Marty.

Alex pushed Marty off after some minutes "I need to go Marty" he said sadly.
"I know you do" Marty replied giving Alex another good tongue lashing.
"Mmm" Alex complained sweetly "Stop it Marty or I will want it again" he said smiling.
Marty stood and held his hand out helping Alex to stand "You know where I am" he replied.
Marty kissed him once more then slapped Alex hard on the Arse "I like owning that arse" he said.

Alex chuckled and watched Marty disappear as quickly as he appeared between the walls of hay bales. Oblivious to anything Alex never thought to check himself as he walked across the stable yard and along the path back to the palace. Francis was arriving back from his run and called out to Alex catching up with him quickly.

Hey Francis" Alex said waiting for him, "How was your run?" he asked.
Francis laughed "Never mind that how was sex with Marty?" he asked smirking.
"How do you know?" Alex asked stopping and facing him as Francis chuckled shaking his head.
"You have hay in your hair Alex" Francis replied, "You really have a lot to learn" he laughed.

Francis picked the hay out of Alex's hair laughing as they walked back to the palace and Alex running through his little foray with Marty in detail. Deciding as well to keep quiet about knowing what Francis had done that morning. What was said was said in complete confidence to the king and Alex was happy to leave it at that. Looking up at the palace he knew that inside those walls lurking was the one person Alex was not looking forward to seeing again.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Lets hope that Lipscombe gets his comeuppance. Sadly, in real life, people like him rarely do. What thoughts must be racing round Liam's head this morning. Will he try to stop himself  falling in love with Alex? Is it already too late? Perhaps a selfless act like tracking down Max will demonstrate his devotion to Alex in a non sexual way. Have they already gone too far to put an end to their feelings for each other? We'll have to wait and see...

• Like 1