HIV Test

Last week I took an HIV test at a free clinic and I  get my results until this Friday and honestly I don't  know how I feel. I've been going to clubs and baths and taking all the loads I can get but yea. 

As BugBoyEric said, hope it is the outcome you are expecting one way or the other, please keep us all informed how it goes and your thoughts after the results come back...

Guest letsbreed
2 hours ago, rawbtm95 said:

The result came back positive and I’m okay with this.  Still going to be a horny bottom

Now you’re in control and can fuck without fear. 😈😎😘

Getting a positive diagnosis can leave you feeling numb for a few weeks, thinking "What do I do next?" Some guys will embrace the result and opt to go without meds. for a year or two. It's not for everyone and you shouldn't feel pressured by guys here... follow your own path. Take time to speak to the doctor at the second consultation, once your levels have been checked. I see you have already changed your status and indicated you are on meds. It can take a while for for body to adjust to them as some guys can have side effects when first starting them.  If you have any worries, speak to your doctor or I'm sure there are guys here that will be more than willing to share their experiences.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1