Running a train on an anon bottom in the camper

bbfarm

My #1 main man bought the Coleman camper so we could take it to the gay campground and leave it there to go up multiple times durning the summer.  The first year was a blast. The last two were cancelled on account of covid.  

It sat at our old house exposed and unused, or covered.  We moved it to the new house here with us two weeks ago.  Here it has a shady spot by the driveway. Here it has real possibilities.

Within days I had set up a 30yo bottom who came to the camper.  He stripped, blindfolded himself, and he waited on the bed ass up for me.  I went in, fucked him, came in him, thanked him, and was back out the camper door in ten minutes.  HOT. I never saw his face.  He never saw me.

That very afternoon, my man set himself up to give a blowjob in the camper. As soon as he had blown the guy, one of the other prospects he’d been grooming texted and came right over.  Two dicks in a row - he sucked off and swallowed.   HOT.  Good start with the camper.

Then this Saturday I set up some real fun.  My anon bottom from earlier wants a repeat. My regular (47yo) boy is coming to spend Saturday night, as he does at least every other weekend.  I’ve been fucking my boy for 12 years. For at least ten of them, I have been trying to set up a bottom who I can fuck, then my boy can fuck.  I have a big dick. My boy has a REALLY big dick. It’s never worked out, finding a bottom to take us in succession.  

I send the bottom a pic of us both (see attached, me on left).

He is into it.

Saturday at 9:30 our willing piece of ass cumdump comes to the trailer. We go out a few minutes after. He’s ass up on the bed, blindfolded, ass facing the door. He has a poppers rag.   

I turn him and get behind him on the bed.  He gets to suck my boy’s dick while I’m fucking him. 

I spit on his crack and rub my hard cock up and down it. With my thumb I go to push some spit inside and find he’s pre-lubed.  I am pushing my dick in him. So fucking tight. Too tight. I need to loosen this ass up or it’ll never accommodate my boy, I think to myself.  Stroke. Stroke.  I go right into fucking him. I slip out twice. So tight. I reach around him tight to pull him in, for maximum penetration, and to cum deep in him as I can when I do.   I’m talking softly about what a dirty boy (the bottom) is liking dick so much. How he needs my cum deep if he’s ever going to take that big dick in his mouth.

My boy said he almost came from the blowjob.

I excited myself talking like that and soon I was FUCK FUCK blowing my load and then some.  Yeah! Throb throb, pumping my babies into him.

I slip out and turn the bottom so my boy now has access.  That cummy asshole. Damn.

My boy puts his dick there and pushes.  Nothing happens.  “I said he was tight” I chuckled.   My boy pushed HARD and that fuck slab of his slipped right in that cum filled ass in one smooth go.  FUCK. Fuck. Fuck Fuck.   He is going at it.   The bottom is moaning and sniffing poppers.  I’m deep kissing my boy while he’s fucking.  I slip my finger between his cheeks to find his pucker hoping to slip something in. It’s dry.  

I turn to find lube and UNF UNF UNF the boy is shooting his load deep in the anon bottom boy’s ass.  Fuck yes.  This worked perfectly.  

His dick slipped out.  Anon bottom boy jumps up still blindfolded saying “Thank you daddy for making that happen,” and obviously looking for a kiss.  What a hottie.  I hold him by his little black beard and kiss him deeply.  Grrr. D572ED8A-2D57-4F88-BC81-B7A02F718994.thumb.jpeg.797adb5ebf8cfc4ba36e9ff34f1585e3.jpeg

My boy and I did a quick wipe. Left the bottom a towel. Said “later man thanks,” and we were out the door maybe 15-20 minutes after we came in. Hot. He never saw us. Dirty boy took two strangers’ loads.   

The bottom boy has contacted me twice since Saturday. And I do not know what that fuck I am going to do with him next time!!!  At some point I want him in my bed where I can have sex with him a lot more fully.  But anon is so awesome, and impossible to get back once it’s lost.  Suggestions?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

5 hours ago, bbfarm said:

The bottom boy has contacted me twice since Saturday. And I do not know what that fuck I am going to do with him next time!!!  At some point I want him in my bed where I can have sex with him a lot more fully.  But anon is so awesome, and impossible to get back once it’s lost.  Suggestions?

I wish there was a way to maintain anonymity when you want to do more with your anon cumdump, but once you see each other or experience each other in something other than an anon sesh, the anonymity is pretty much all gone; can't get it back.  And anon is so fucking hot that I don't want to lose that part of the hookup.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bbfarm said:

My #1 main man bought the Coleman camper so we could take it to the gay campground and leave it there to go up multiple times durning the summer.  The first year was a blast. The last two were cancelled on account of covid.  

It sat at our old house exposed and unused, or covered.  We moved it to the new house here with us two weeks ago.  Here it has a shady spot by the driveway. Here it has real possibilities.

Within days I had set up a 30yo bottom who came to the camper.  He stripped, blindfolded himself, and he waited on the bed ass up for me.  I went in, fucked him, came in him, thanked him, and was back out the camper door in ten minutes.  HOT. I never saw his face.  He never saw me.

That very afternoon, my man set himself up to give a blowjob in the camper. As soon as he had blown the guy, one of the other prospects he’d been grooming texted and came right over.  Two dicks in a row - he sucked off and swallowed.   HOT.  Good start with the camper.

Then this Saturday I set up some real fun.  My anon bottom from earlier wants a repeat. My regular (47yo) boy is coming to spend Saturday night, as he does at least every other weekend.  I’ve been fucking my boy for 12 years. For at least ten of them, I have been trying to set up a bottom who I can fuck, then my boy can fuck.  I have a big dick. My boy has a REALLY big dick. It’s never worked out, finding a bottom to take us in succession.  

He is into it.

Saturday at 9:30 our willing piece of ass cumdump comes to the trailer. We go out a few minutes after. He’s ass up on the bed, blindfolded, ass facing the door. He has a poppers rag.   

I turn him and get behind him on the bed.  He gets to suck my boy’s dick while I’m fucking him. 

I spit on his crack and rub my hard cock up and down it. With my thumb I go to push some spit inside and find he’s pre-lubed.  I am pushing my dick in him. So fucking tight. Too tight. I need to loosen this ass up or it’ll never accommodate my boy, I think to myself.  Stroke. Stroke.  I go right into fucking him. I slip out twice. So tight. I reach around him tight to pull him in, for maximum penetration, and to cum deep in him as I can when I do.   I’m talking softly about what a dirty boy (the bottom) is liking dick so much. How he needs my cum deep if he’s ever going to take that big dick in his mouth.

I excited myself talking like that and soon I was FUCK FUCK blowing my load and then some.  Yeah! Throb throb, pumping my babies into him.

I slip out and turn the bottom so my boy now has access.  That cummy asshole. Damn.

My boy puts his dick there and pushes.  Nothing happens.  “I said he was tight” I chuckled.   My boy pushed HARD and that fuck slab of his slipped right in that cum filled ass in one smooth go.  FUCK. Fuck. Fuck Fuck.   He is going at it.   The bottom is moaning and sniffing poppers.  I’m deep kissing my boy while he’s fucking.  I slip my finger between his cheeks to find his pucker hoping to slip something in. It’s dry.  

I turn to find lube and UNF UNF UNF the boy is shooting his load deep in the anon bottom boy’s ass.  Fuck yes.  This worked perfectly.  

His dick slipped out.  Anon bottom boy jumps up still blindfolded saying “Thank you daddy for making that happen,” and obviously looking for a kiss.  What a hottie.  I hold him by his little black beard and kiss him deeply.  Grrr. D572ED8A-2D57-4F88-BC81-B7A02F718994.thumb.jpeg.797adb5ebf8cfc4ba36e9ff34f1585e3.jpeg

My boy and I did a quick wipe. Left the bottom a towel. Said “later man thanks,” and we were out the door maybe 15-20 minutes after we came in. Hot. He never saw us. Dirty boy took two strangers’ loads.   

MMMMMMMM !   Nice way meeting up with Friends - Fucking Buddies !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bbfarm said:

He is into it.

Lucky bottom - being plowed and seeded by those 2 fantastic looking cocks - I’d happily take them both more than once! 💦😈

• Like 2

Hot setup!  Luv the camper getting used.

Your boy has a thick cock!

On anon ... to keep it anon for you, try different places, positions, fuckbuds to keep it spicey.  Btm on his back with blindfold is still hot!

As for camper: there may be other FBs that want to use this anon btm and have no place to fuck --  you'd obviously have to trust the FBs to set that up in your camper.

• 2 weeks later...