High School Crush

rawTOP

• Administrators

I went to school that Friday as I normally do, day dreaming of Jacko, I met him about a year and a half ago and f loved him for as long.

We're both 18 now, were the same size (about 5'7") I have reddy blonde hair he has light brown, I have blue eyes he has the most incredible green eyes you have ever seen. He's slimly muscular, with a six-pack and beautiful tanned skin; he hasn't got a pimple on him.

I'm just slim, not bony, but not muscular either I have a light tan though.

Every day when I see him. God, it feels like the strongest fist you've ever seen and squeezed has grabbed my insides.

When I realized I was gay, I swore to myself I'd never fall for a straight guy, but god he is soooo fucking hot.

And unfortunately he is straight. Oh sure I've seen him grab some other guys arses and pretend to be fucking them, but it is always just jokingly.

There's another problem, he doesn't even like me, I've asked him (over messenger pretending to be someone else) and he's said he thinks I'm a geek.

Anyway back to Friday, we had a sports carnival on so we were all wearing our sports uniform, I was sitting in admin listening to Jacko's sexy voice and looking at his tight beautifully small arse and getting glimpses of his pits whenever he raised his arms when the teach told us that we had to stack chairs or something before we left, on our way up to our basketball hall (were we have our assemblies before sports carnivals) someone pushed Jacko into me and both of us went down.

This is when the Teach looks over and sees us, and admittedly it does look like we were fighting, so anyway off we get sent to the vice principle were we both swear it wasn't our fault, the vice yells and screams and tells us we have to stay here for the day and help the janitor.

A whole day alone with Jacko, I could've kissed that guy.

So off we get sent to the janitor, a remarkable nice fellow who sent us off to stack all the desks in the hall (it was the end of term, the other kids took care of the chairs but we got left with the desks) The janitor didn't even come with us, he went off for a smoke or something, so I got to talking with Jacko.

Longest talk ive ever had and at the end he goes "hehe you know I thought you were a geek for the longest time, but your ok" And I'm like "yeah gee thanks".

Anyway it was a hot day so we were both sweating a lot and I got the sweetest smell from Jacko, I had to keep myself carefully away from thinking about sex or I would have popped the biggest Bonner.

Now in a perfect world, it being so hot and all Jacko would have stripped off, or at least taken his shirt off, but no I was forced to take matters into my own hands.

No I didn't strip off, though I would have loved to, instead I punched him, don't laugh cause it worked, he tackled me and soon we got to wrestling in which I felt up a large amount of Jacko, god this kid absolutely reeked of sex, I of course got a Bonner so I had to stop wrestling, but as I said it worked and all hot after our brief tussle Jacko pulled off his shirt.

He has the most perfect chest, with broad shoulders beautiful pecks and a very narrow waist, anyway not to be out done I took off my shirt to and we got back to work, laughing and talking and shit.

About twenty minutes later we were done and we noticed the janitor, he wandered over and grinned at us and said "nice work, though next time please don't grab each other whilst at school, they invented the bed for that".

We both laughed at that, though me a little uneasily, it was to close to what I really wanted. He then sent Jacko off to grab us all a coke each. When Jacko had run off bare cheasted and hot. The Janitor turned to me and said, "You want the lad, don't you?"

I didn't even stutter, I was proud of that, I had done five years of drama lessons and the best thing it had taught me was to keep a straight face when lying, or in this case a revolted one "No! That's gross man"

I edged away from, as any straight boy would have I hope.

He laughed and said, "I'm not blind boy, and I can see it in the way you look at him, you look like a girl who's just had her cherry popped"

Now that I didn't appreciate but before I could say anything he waved it away, Jacko was back, we drunk our cokes and Jacko reached for his shirt.

"Leave it boy, the next jobs even more sweaty then this one" maybe the Janitor was trying to help something or me.

For the next hour or so he had us chopping up wood to carry to the wood bin (a tree had come down about a week ago in a freak storm) After that we were both exhausted and so sweaty we seemed to have just been for a swim, I was a little sun burnt to.

It was about 1:30 and the Janitor said we could have a half an hour break then we could have a shower and go home.

Jacko and me sat talking softly and talk turned to sex, I was proud to tell Jacko about the blowjob I had (of course the name Mark changed to Sara and the fact that I was thinking about Jacko when it happened I didn't mention at all).

Jacko sighed lustily and said how he wished he had had a blow, he complained about handies quite a bit, then he shifted and I noticed he had a Bonner too.

I dunno what it was, maybe it was that I was so tired, but I lent back on the ground putting an arm behind my head and started rubbing my own Bonner through my pants.

"Having fun there?" Jacko asked with a laugh.

"Mmm yeah..." I moaned softly cocking an eye at him as I rubbed myself, my cock jumped in my pants at the sight of his face.

He didn't seem to bothered by it "How big's your dick hard?" he asked.

"Dunno, haven't measured it in ages".

"Well drop ya pants and lets see".

I stared at him for a moment, and then I laughed and said, "No you sick bastard".

He laughed and dived onto me, I felt his hard dick jab into me as he held me down (with one hand no matter how hard I struggled) and grabbed my pants and pulled them down, then he ran off holding my pants in his hand, my hard dick quivered in the sun.

"Get back here" I screamed, I was truly embarrassed, but I was really turned on to, Jacko eyes feasted on me.

I ran after him, my cock bobbing with every step, and then I tackled him and kissed him... I have no idea were it came from, I just wasn't thinking I guess.

I pulled back and saw his startled look "Ah dude, I was just joking" I said quickly and jumped off him, using my pants to hide my dick Jacko just stared, as if in shock, I felt really scared by then, why wouldn't he say something.

Then we heard the Janitor calling us and I quickly pulled my pants back and we ran over to him, he eyed our boners then told us to go have a shower.

We got into the changing rooms and stood their uncomfortable until Jacko said "You gay?"

A hundred ideas bloomed in my head, some of them might have work but instead I just mumbled "yes".

There was a long silence for a moment and then Jacko said "Um... look... I'm not... That is... I..."

"Your not gay" I supplied.

"No" he said.

"Don't worry I wont try anything".

He laughed "Yeah like you could do anything to me".

"Which reminds me why did you pull my pants off".

We joked around and got undressed and slid into the shower, we both still had boners.

"Hey listen" Jacko said softly "I have a friend who gets... uh... he has a fa... a gay guy blow him and shit".

"You want me to be your bitch?" I asked him archly.

"No it's just that... I really wanna get some, and my friend, he said that fucking a guy up the arse feels almost as good as... You know"...

Now this had deffinate possibilities.

"I'm willing, but whatever you give to me I get to give to you."

"You wanna fuck me?" his voice broke slightly when he said that.

"Of course I do, you're the best looking guy ive ever seen."

He hesitated, and then said alright.

I stood their quivering; he had said I could fuck him.

"God..." I breathed, and he giggled.

I moved out of the shower and pushed him back against the wall and kissed him, he turned his face away and mumbled "no kissing" I pulled his face back and soon we were tonguing each other, his hands slid up my back, one grabbing at my arse the other at my wet hair.

Our dicks pressed together and he moaned into my lips, I pushed him around until I could lie him down on the bench, we slid off but I didn't mind.

I stopped kissing his mouth and started on his neck and shoulder my tongue licking beads of water off him until I reached his nipple. I sucked on both and nibbled them until the were hard, he has this birthmark right over his left nipple that was really cute.

I moved his arms up behind his head and started licking at his pits, he moaned loudly then when I nibbled slightly he called out my name "JAMES!!!" which I liked.

I slid down his body and started licking at his belly button then lower until I could suck on his balls, he was moaning constantly now and I wondered if I could get him to cum without touching his dick. I sucked on the head anyway and he gave out this warbling high pitch giggle, then I slowly slid up and down his cock, he cried out yes and came hard in my mouth.

I swallowed all his seed and wished there was more, I felt this great swell of love, or something run through me.

I slid up his body and he hugged me to him grinning, I leaned in and kissed him, pushing his own cum back into his mouth and when we parted a thin stream of whit connected our lips.

"Thanks" he whispered hoarsely.

"Don't thank me yet, I still have to get off" I grinned at him, I knew by now he was gay, even though he didn't want to admit it, but what came next caught me by surprise "fuck me".

"What?"

"Fuck me please."

"It'll hurt, we don't have and lube."

"Use spit, but please, I want your cock up my arse."

Admittedly, it wasn't all that hard to give in, so he rolled over and I begin rimming him, he moaned softly and I continued for a while, then I slid a finger in and slowly begin finger fucking him, soon it was two, then three, then I turned him back over and raised his legs in the air.

"I wanna see your face while I fuck you" I whispered.

He smiled, and I spat on my dick, then slowly I began to push it into him, he grunted and I moaned and soon I had six inches of my quivering cock in him.

"Fuck me, Fuck my arse hard James, I want your cock in me" he moaned.

And I did, my cock slid in and out of that tight hole and I felt like I was in heaven, I didn't last long in that beautiful tight hole and soon I screamed "JACKO" and came in him.

I fell forward against his well-muscled chest laid there moment as black spots swirled across my eyes.

Then we kissed and got to our feet, we went back under the shower stream and I began washing him off, I felt my dick stirring again but I knew we had no time, soon the others would be back and wanting to shower after the carnival.

"What did it feel like? When my dick was in you" I liked saying that.

"I dunno, at first it hurt, then it felt like I had to shit, but then near the end it felt kinda good" He grinned wickedly "you'll fell my cock up your arse soon enough".

I grinned and we went and towled off and got dressed, we went back outside for our shirts and found the Janitor waiting "you boys have a good fuck?" he asked.

"What?" Jacko asked in a strangled voice.

"You know a fuck, were one boy sticks his cock in the others butt."

"How did you... that is... We never..."

He laughed "please after catching that one without his pants and you both with stifles, then you taking 45 minutes to take shower, and both of you coming out with grins like those".

"You wanted this didn't you," I said.

"Yep, I love to see another pair of fags get some, even as much as I love getting some".

Jacko stared at him wide eyed, I just looked, he was ok looking, if you liked 30 year olds, but I didn't wanna fuck him, not when I had Jacko.

He smiled.

"I do have a price though, for not telling what you two boys got up to... or into I should say... "

"What?" I asked quietly.

He only laughed...

• Upvote 3

• 8 years later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Patrick said:

Humm guck i would love to know the rest... is it possible stud?

This forum started at the time some earlier bareback and bugchasing forums were on the verge of shutting down, and there was a fear that stories well-known to all of us who were part of the community in those days that some of the early stories that had been circulated for years would get lost. rawTOP and HotLoad84 copied a lot of those stories to BZ to prevent that. When you see a story post from one of them especially if it was posted summer/fall 2008, you are seeing part of an effort from the early days of this forum. In most cases, no one really knows who the original authors are.

• Like 1