Why do people lie

Bottom Jim

So In answered a Twitter ad to a guy who said he was a top He sent a picture and he looked hot.

when he arrived he was 320 lbs short and nothing like his picture,. He asked if he could still fuck me. I closed the door. Maybe he thought I wouldn’t notice. I like loads but not that desperate 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't find guys hot. I get off on sleazy attitude. So if a guy lies to get into my ass, and they have, I give it up willingly. Just sort of amuses me. 

I'm not looking for romance or even physical attraction.

Can understand why it would annoy though.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I once, against my better judgement, met someone blind. I was in my 20’s got chatting on one of the AOL chatrooms and he sent me a file which was meant to be his picture but was corrupt.

Well I parked in the car park of a services and a car pulled up next to me (we swapped car details). When he wound his window down he looked nothing like he described. He was about 20 years older, much heavier set, awful combover hair and missing teeth. 

I quickly tapped SOS to a friend which triggered a phone call. I answered, made my excuses, and left. I may have been a highly sexed 20-something but for someone to blatantly lie about their age, build and appearance was not okay with me.

I can tolerate lying about age up to a point. Appearance on the other hand is a turn-off. Someone once called Grindr the world’s largest collection of 10-year old photos, and I’m sure that is right. But then, almost nobody is totally honest on those sites. The worst, in my view, are those who bill him themselves as tops, but the minute they’re naked. Their legs fly up and they’re begging you to fuck them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I remember when AOL chat rooms were just starting. This was when I was living in Denver. A friend of mine, Terry, lived in the high rise next to mine and he called me to tell me he had a date from online coming over. I went over to see what was going to arrive, and would excuse myself when he arrived. So the intercom buzzed and with the push of a button, he was on his way up. He said he was 30yrs old, 6ft 1in 185lbs, blonde, and blue. When Terry opened the door, the stood a 5ft 3in, 250lb, bald, sweaty, out of breath 60yr old man. He said hi and made like he was going to come in. Terry looked at him, said "you lied" and slammed the door shut. I was shocked and amused at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A friend told me yesterday about someone hitting him up on Manhunt (back when that was a thing) and sent him a photo. 

The photo that was supposed to be the trick was a picture OF MY FRIEND.  Needless to say they didn't hook up. 🙂

• Haha 3

I've been sent pics of myself.  I've also been told "that's not you. I've seen that pic on another guy's profile." Turned out that guy was using my pic. It doesn't happen THAT often - as I'm not usually looking for guys who look like me and I'm far from hung and my ass, though nice, is just an ass. It's not super muscular or hairy or anything.  It is flattering, but it is also annoying as fuck.  Ive also had people use other peoples pics when hooking up then they get to the door or I get to theirs and it's awkward.  Sometimes I'll call it out and say, Nope. Other times, I'll call it out and tell them they should have used their own pic, cause they're handsome. Other times I say, those were bad pics of you - you look better in person.  It depends on my mood and whether I REALLY need the dick.  Why do people do it?  I guess they're dealing with their own self-image issues.  The person WE see in the mirror doesn't always reflect who everyone else sees.  I try to keep that in mind before I get angry.  It's my attempt at being a better me.

I've tried to understand why some guys send pictures - purporting to be of themselves - but turns out to clearly be not the case.  But never quite figured it out.  What's to be gained by that kind of subterfuge?  Even if they're a thousand miles away - virtually no chance of actually meeting - why bother to lie?  Why steal someone else's pic and foist it off as one's own? Even deeply closeted guys, for one "reason" or another, can send at least something that's actually real.  It's destructive of ones self, one's integrity.  A pic of some hot guy, sent by someone who is not, will only poison the well if they ever do meet.  It's happened to me on occasion - probably most of us.  

A poor self-image is a shame, but it's not an excuse to lie to others, send phoney pics, invent some story, all the mess.  I just don't get why guys do it either.

I’m out if a dude lie or use old/fake pics. The main reason is I don’t ask stats or pics. If a guy sends fake stats and pics when I didn’t even ask for them I read desperate and that makes my hole close. 
I need a top to believe and know I WANT his cock and cum. If he’s fake he obviously doesn’t believe I want him in my guts. 

• Upvote 2

Honestly as long as their dick is as big as they said and as long as they’re actually tops who are really hot for my ass I’ll do it with them. It’s not good because it encourages them but I care more about attitude and dick size than anything else anyway

Lying about your age in a profile isn't such a big deal.  I have a friend who HAS TO lie about his.  He's 55 and looks significantly younger.  He was having a hard time hooking up, because most guys would accuse him of using pics that were 10 years old, or using someone else's pics.  So now all his profiles list him as 45.  And he still has guys telling him "wow, you look really great for 45".  

He thinks it's kind of funny that so many profiles demand you be honest and accurate with your own profile, but he HAS TO lie for anyone to believe him.   

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/28/2021 at 10:29 AM, Pumpinmyhole said:

Lying about your age in a profile isn't such a big deal.  I have a friend who HAS TO lie about his.  He's 55 and looks significantly younger.  He was having a hard time hooking up, because most guys would accuse him of using pics that were 10 years old, or using someone else's pics.  So now all his profiles list him as 45.  And he still has guys telling him "wow, you look really great for 45".  

He thinks it's kind of funny that so many profiles demand you be honest and accurate with your own profile, but he HAS TO lie for anyone to believe him.   

This ^ is a real thing.

Several guys think I use old pics.  Or just pass me by "as cute". 😛

Just last week, I was buying something big (not sexual, hehe) and the handsome str8 salesguy said, "I can't believe you're over 40".

A str8 friend of my hubby's is a little younger than me but looks much older.

Age is a #.  I don't mind if a guy looks older than his age.  But looking younger messes with people's heads IMO.  

• Upvote 2