Bathhouse and SexClub: Men fuck me but dont breed

1000GUYS

Im getting sick of it to be honest... today i went to my favorite sex club, in 4 hours, 7 men fucked me 6 raw... and ONE with condom... the one with condom came inside me... inside the condom. the other ones fucked me but didnt cum 😞 my hole is in pain and not even a drop of cum i receveid

so im think of giving up sex clubs and bathhouse, maybe cruising and hook ups must be easier to collect some cum

any tips?

Are you latex sensitive? Was it the condom that made your ass hurt? That is a problem I have. Can't have Latex in my ass and most men never ask before they slide a sheathed cock up my ass. Sooo annoying.

I prefer sex clubs and bathhouses over apps and hookups for a couple of reasons. The first is convenience. At the club everyone is there for the same thing. The cruising is minimal. You can go from gloryhole to fuckbench depending on your mood. If you get tired of a top its so easy to slip away, ask for a break, go take a piss. I think its way more awkward with a hook up to say you don't want to fuck anymore and to get out.

The apps seem like more work and so many flakes and wanna-bees. Guys want sex but they also want you to be the perfect fuck. They chicken out or lie on their profiles or are drunk...on and on.

I get your disappointment about getting fucked by 7 guys and not getting one load. I admit for me its the load that is the goal. Its what makes me high. I am trying to learn to enjoy the ride more and accept the load as a bonus. The last two play parties I went to I got fucked by about 20 guys total and probably got 3 loads. Sigh.

Sometimes I wonder if I need to learn to be a better bottom. Use my ass to milk out the load. Just make it feel so good the top has no choice but to cum. I try to read the tops, figure out what they really like. I make sure to let them know how much I love them fucking me, I beg for their load, I talk dirty. Anything to get bred. Lastly I don't turn anybody down that wants to fuck me or at least have not done so in years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I couldn’t agree with you more. I think I understand the reasoning for their doing this. Many of them want to fuck as many holes as they can before shooting. Once they cum, party is over for many  of them, while those who can shoot multiple loads apparently have a similar mindset in prolonging their climax, thus being able to fuck for longer. This seems to be the norm at bathhouses/sex clubs and sex parties. While I get why so many men do this, I have to say it’s a huge pet peeve of mine when they all seem to be making a habit of that. As for the one with the condom, at least you enjoyed him. I won’t do anything at all as long as there’s rubbers involved. Raw is law!

On 10/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, Treehugger said:

I admit for me its the load that is the goal

I couldn’t have said it better!! Even though I know I’m not the reason a guy makes sure he doesn’t cum after having barely fucked me (he wouldn’t even be touching me otherwise), I can’t help but feel like he/they weren’t really into me or that I somehow  turned him off and left dissatisfied. For me as well, getting a man to plant seed deep inside me after a good fuck is synonym of having successfully fulfilled my job as his bottom.

It’s happened to me before when I’ve been to a bathhouse or a sex club/party and gotten fucked by, lets say 10 cocks, but none of them bred me. It felt like I wasn’t even touched at all - it honestly would’ve had the same effect getting 10 dildos and done an okay job fucking myself with each of them, ending up with no load as expected.

I haven’t been to a bathhouse in 3-4 years in part because of that, partly because I feel I’ve been doing better by hosting and meeting guys from the apps. I’m actually kinda overdue for a visit to the bathhouse, so I’ll go sometime soon

Edited by catcherinneed

I discovered years ago that the secret to getting heavily bred in sex clubs and baths is you stay to the end--that means be prepared to be there late. The tops want to try out many holes and my use mine throughout the night--sometime tag teaming my ass with other tops. But by the end they are seeking out a hole to unload in. I went to a number of CumUnion parties where I was one of the few bottoms still there at the end and guy after guy was grabbing me too shove his penis in and spray his seed with the next one going in before the guy before was barely out of me. At still others though, I could get on a fuck bench and get plenty of use nd breeding throughout the night, though the bulk of loads spilled in me was at the end of the night. At 24 hour baths getting bred heavily usually meant being there at 2 or 3 am where I was one of the only guys left to breed at that point.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

27 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I discovered years ago that the secret to getting heavily bred in sex clubs and baths is you stay to the end--that means be prepared to be there late. The tops want to try out many holes and my use mine throughout the night...

I also discovered that the key was staying late at the bathhouse, when tops were ready to cum but also bottoms getting ready to go home but who hunt for a hole to shoot their load before going home. I would sleep in my room until 3-4 am and then open the door of my room and offer my hole.

I also find that dirty-talk while being fucked helps a guy fucking me go over the edge. Instead of screaming like a woman I prefer to talk dirty and say things like "my hole feels so good with your cock" or "that hole is for your cum", or remind them to shoot inside by saying "go deep when you shoot your cum".

Another strategy I use with guys at the sauna who fuck for a couple of minutes but don't want to shoot, is to open up my hole instead of tightening it so they guy can enjoy the fucking without shooting because the friction is not enough, but I occasionally tighten it for a few seconds and then release again. I know I'm doing a good job when the same guy comes back to fuck me again until I notice the guy is horny so then I tighten my hole a bit more and talk dirty until he shoots his load.

I find that if I try to squeeze my hole  when those guys who are saving their load fuck me, they don't come back because they don;'t wanna shoot yet. But with a loose hole many keep coming back because they know they can pound my hole without having to cum.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

No one should take it personally when a top (or vers) doesn't breed you.  Lots of guys can only cum once, then the party's over.  If I go to a sex club or sex party I'm there for the sleazy scene and want it to last a while.  If I just want to cum and be done I would check out the quick connects on bbrt and find some hot cumdump offering it up for free without going to the bathhouse or sex club.  I do get it why cumdumps want as many loads as they can get, but let's face it - if you could only get ONE load and then be "done" you wouldn't want it to happen just a few mins after you get there

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

First of all, don’t know why anyone is using condoms at a bathhouse but like the last guy said lot of guys can only cum once and it’s done. Just gotta find those guys that are ready to cum and go. But fuck I can see how that can be frustrating. Maybe change the scene. I went to a bookstore lately and every guy cam inside my hole. Those guys were looking for a warm hole, wanted to fuck and unload. It was a good time. On the other note, I’ve passed on guys who want to use condoms. It’s raw only. And I’m honest upfront. Not a mean pig bottom about it. Just tell them I don’t do condoms. 9 out of 10 times they forget the condom.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

What other have said about bathhouse & sex clubs is true. I cruise parks and since it generally just the 2 of you the top gives me his load. I think 90% of the time I get fuck in the park I’m leaving with a load. 

54 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

No one should take it personally when a top (or vers) doesn't breed you.  Lots of guys can only cum once, then the party's over.  If I go to a sex club or sex party I'm there for the sleazy scene and want it to last a while.  If I just want to cum and be done I would check out the quick connects on bbrt and find some hot cumdump offering it up for free without going to the bathhouse or sex club.  I do get it why cumdumps want as many loads as they can get, but let's face it - if you could only get ONE load and then be "done" you wouldn't want it to happen just a few mins after you get there

That's my view too. If I arrive at a sex club I'm usually of a mind to fuck based on quantity to get me going a bit. I can abstain for a few days before and I'll definitely shoot a couple of times but have to chill in the middle. However when I fuck, even though I'm trying not to shoot, I am also giving the bottom a good time too hopefully. To put a converse side to your argument, I'm never offended if the bottom doesn't cum. If I find a nice arse though, I always return to them later in the evening though. Generally tell them to come back loaded up too.

Yes, I too hang on till later as well. You get some well filled cunts and the sleazy fuckers are still around. All the nice guys have gone to their beds or b/f and the bad ones are in slings with their legs open wanting just one more haha

• Like 1

I would agree with previous posts that staying later at a sexclub can help. Most guys (I know I'm generalizing! LOL) want to come just before leaving to go home to bed. For me, that's been a window from 11 PM-5AM. But it's up to how long you can stay awake. On occasion, guys have cum as just part-and-parcel of getting excited and spurting in me. Just have your ass available. Make plans with your top/vers guy to come back and seed your ass. Enjoy each and every cock!