The Hazards of Boring Sex

Treehugger

Part three

The next few days were a blur. Roger had taken me home, thankfully to an empty house. He started the shower and pushed me in. Then to my surprise climbed in after me. He soaped me down all the while his hard cock knocking into my sudsy skin. I turned my back to him pulling his arms tight around me. "Its okay," I said, "go for it." 
     He wasted no time pushing himself into me. "Oh man you feel so good, all that hot cum inside you. I love it."
     I was shocked after a night of being fucked and then fisted that I could still feel aroused. Roger was nuzzling my neck and his right hand drifted to my rapidly inflating cock. "Cum is the best lube he moaned." I had to admit he had a point, nothing else in my sexual life had prepared me for the feeling of being fucked bareback and loaded. I only wish it had been my choice.
     I pulled Roger's hand off my cock so he could concentrate on fucking me. He held me close grinding his crotch with an ever increasing tempo. "Roger," I cooed, "do you like me."
     "I think I love you," he growled into the back of my head. His orgasm was approaching.  I pulled away to face him.
     "What are you...," I interrupted him with a kiss. "Prove it."
     I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "Prove you care for me. Help me." I kissed him hard.  "I need you."
     Roger cracked a sweet smile and waggled his hips into me. "I got you covered man, whatever you need."
     "Promise."
     "I solemnly swear," he held up a hand Boy Scout style and then effortlessly turned and re-entered me in one smooth move. This time the fucking was a dick rampage and I had to brace myself against the tiles. Roger was hitting all the right places. I just sort of melted into him and the hands free orgasm that rolled through my bones left me weak-kneed and in danger of kissing the bath matt. Roger had my back, partly so he could finish nutting in my hole.

I watched Roger's peacefully sleeping face as I picked up my phone and punched in a number I swore I'd never use. It had been a long time since I heard the voice on the line but no matter,  I had a lot to say.

Mark was gone for five days. It was no mystery, checking my credit card activity I saw he had flown to New Orleans for a stay at the Ritz. Sadly he returned Friday evening in full form. Sam followed close behind a brutish smile smeared across his face.
     "Well babe," Mark drawled, "Looks like you have a fan." He gave my chin a friendly tap and dropped to recline on the bed still in his shoes. He knew I hated it when he did that. "One of them gangbangers at the party took a shine to your ass and has requested a special date, just the three of us...plus him."
     "And his checkbook," chimed in Sam. They both laughed.
     Mark hopped off the bed to face me. "Saturday night. You know what to do, be ready by eight pm. Now get the fuck out my room before I slap that stupid look off your face." I fled before Sam could decide he'd rather I stayed and smiled the whole way to the guest room. You know what they say about a date, two's company, three's a crowd and four....well... that's a party and I had a few more names to add to the guest list.
     All day Saturday the weather was shit and by evening the storm clouds rolled in releasing sheets of rain. Mark and Sam, however, were in high spirits as they drove me to our date with the gangbanger. I was, as requested, dressed in a pale grey suit. I chose a periwinkle shirt and matching socks. No one ever confused me with straight.
     Our destination was a non-descript building in the middle of no where. The knock was swiftly answered by a silent goon and we were led to a room modestly furnished with a sofa, comfortable chairs and a bar. Mood lighting gave the space a warm glow and we were told to make ourselves comfortable. Once seated our host, a man in his sixties with still dark hair slicked to his scalp entered the room. 
     "Gentlemen, I am gratified to have you." He inclined his head. "Thank you for coming. May I offer you a drink?" he gestured to the bar. Mark and Sam made their choices and after a long look from our host I declined.
     "A toast is in order," the man raised his glass, "to our favorite party favor, may this night be to his liking."
     Mark and Sam gave each other puzzled look but eagerly downed the excellent scotch.
     "Thank you Uncle Ruben," I said carefully watching my boyfriend for his reaction. It took a moment to register.
     "What the fuck!" Sam was the first to react.
     Uncle Ruben nodded. "Its quite true. Maternal uncle that is and quite the black sheep of the family. When my nephew called me from out of the blue you could have knocked me over with a feather."
     Mark, poor greedy stupid Mark, wasn't catching on. "You're a sick fuck," he was amused more than horrified. "Boning your own nephew, that's screwed up." He chortled obviously loving idea. Sam cuffed him on the shoulder.
     "I don't think that's what this is." He looked back and forth between my uncle and I like an idiot at a tennis match.
     "Correct," Uncle Ruben was about to set the stage for me. "My nephew had quite a story to tell me," he stood hands at his back staring down my boyfriend and his lover. "Of course I wasn't too thrilled to hear he was faggot but I'm a modern man and he's family so there you go. And when it comes to family," he punched his chest passionately, "my family....no one and I mean no one fucks with them and gets a way with it."
     I smiled, truly smiled for the first time in many days.
     "You boys messed with the wrong clan," Uncle Ruben shrugged with his arms wide open, "and now you two are well and truly fucked." And with that walked away leaving me with two stunned and speechless assholes who little understood how bad things were about to get for them.
     Sam jumped to his feet. "I'm getting the fuck out of here." Without bothering to wait for Mark he made for the door only to have his progress hindered by the goon.
     "Its no use Sam," I informed him. "Please have a seat." I pointed to the cushion next to Mark. "The drugs you just imbibed will have you unconscious in short order and I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself in the fall." Marked peered into his glass a look of horror creasing his handsome face.
     Sam sat down in silent anger after hurtling the tumbler across the room. The pear shaped notes of it shattering against the concrete was music to my ears and as if on cue muffled thunder rolled over the roof electrifying the air with the promise of destruction. I don't think I ever felt more alive.
     Mark was the first to drop off. I had a speech prepared but it was not necessary. He slumped against Sam who promptly pushed him away, the empty tumbler rolling onto the plush carpet. Sam remained silent while I retrieved the glass then energetically hurled it across the room to join its companion. I shouted with manic joy before the echo of the pulverized crystal could be stifled by the growing storm.
     Sam's eyes drowned in panic before he too keeled over. Sadly being seated did not help. He crashed to floor knocking his head on the coffee table. That was going to leave a bruise I thought as I helped myself to a sparkling water. I needed to keep hydrated for the evenings festivities.
     Sam was first to awaken with a sudden intake of breath. He tried to focus his eyes on Roger as the needle was removed from his arm and Roger moved to stand beside me.
     "You backstabbing son of a bitch," Sam spat at my grinning friend. "We paid you more than enough to help us." He struggled maniacally at the restraints keeping him manacled to the sling. "God damn greedy faggot," he continued to bellow, "I am going to break your fucking neck."
     With a gesture from me the goon slapped Sam hard enough to loosen teeth and he quieted down nicely.
     "Dude," Roger was actually apologetic. "Do you even know how rich this guy is," he pointed at me and winked. "I couldn't say no to that much cash. You understand."
     "That's right Sam. I am loaded or at least my family is." From inside my suit coat I removed an oddly shaped set of pliers and began to play with it. "You see Mark assumed I was a trust fund baby who spent afternoons trotting around on polo ponies and eating cucumber sandwiches."
     From my other pocket I removed a coarse but tiny rubber band and began to fit it over a set of four prongs on the pliers.
     I went on, "but here's the thing Sam. I grew up in Texas. Our ponies weren't used for polo." I scissored the pliers making the band expand and retract. " Texas is known for two things Sam, cattle and oil. Lucky me we had plenty of both, hence all that cash I get to throw around when I am in the mood."
     Sam couldn't take his eyes off my toy. I could not blame him for that considering what I was planning on doing with it. "Do you know what this is Sam," I held the pliers for closer inspection. "While you spent your time knocking up your wife and Mark was roofying high school jocks I was on a horse following my father around the ranch. Days spent in the saddle has a way of toughening a guy up wouldn't you say."
     "And some of those days were spent turning bulls into steers." I scrutinized the castration pliers like it was a work of art. "I don't think I need to explain how it works." The look Sam gave me confirmed my suspicion but I went on. "It's relatively painless. Once the band is released around the scrotum," I waved the tool in the general direction of Sam's nads as he squirmed gratifyingly ,"tissue begins to die within sixty seconds. After less than ten minutes the damage is irreversible."
     Sam stammered, "You can't, you aren't....I mean you're not going to...." he trailed off too horrified by the possibilities to continue.
     "That Sam, is up to you." I rounded the sling so I could face him properly. "Unlike your decision to drug and gang rape me I am going to give you a choice. Choice number One is to slowly have your balls choked of life and drop off or," I pointed to a nearby curtain with a flourish, "you can see what's behind door number two." Sam gave the briefest of nods. "Roger if you would do the honors."
     Roger pulled the cord revealing Sam's 26 year old son Sam Jr. stripped, out cold and also strapped into a sling.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

54 minutes ago, Hairypiglet said:

As a rape survivor I have issues with the content.

I can understand your reaction to the content considering your experience. I would just like to say that having had a lifetime of traumatic romantic relationships it helps me to retreat into a fantasy where the sex is more violent than emotional. Its a place I can forget heartbreak and still be thrilled by the sex with an unknown entity since I have not experienced nor done such things. Thank you for having an open mind. I don't know whether to caution or encourage you to read the last chapter. It most certainly will not be to everyone's taste.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

I can understand your reaction to the content considering your experience. I would just like to say that having had a lifetime of traumatic romantic relationships it helps me to retreat into a fantasy where the sex is more violent than emotional. Its a place I can forget heartbreak and still be thrilled by the sex with an unknown entity since I have not experienced nor done such things. Thank you for having an open mind. I don't know whether to caution or encourage you to read the last chapter. It most certainly will not be to everyone's taste.

Lol... I'll probably jerk off to it. As I said, I was leaking enough precum reading this for it to show through my slacks.

Part four: the penultimate chapter

At first Sam's eyes bugged with disbelief. He seemed to have trouble forming words. And then he went totally bat shit crazy. I thought he might damage himself as he bellowed and fumed and finally begged. 
     I walked over to Junior letting my hands trail over his beautiful body. The guy was a muscle jock not quite as hairy as his father. I felt a tightening in my loins as his father's rant caressed my ears and I caressed his sons genitals. If father looked like son at his age he must have gotten all the ass (male or female) he could want.
     Sam pleaded with me not to castrate Junior. "I am not going to castrate your son," I stated giving Juniors sack a rather vicious yank. "That's not the other option." Sam looked relieved but dubious and so he should.
     I continued the inspection and my explanation as I explored Juniors body, tweaking nipples, petting his furry chest, tracing the vein pattern on a thick calf muscle. "As you know Sam, being rich has its perks. Money buys a whole lot of information and with an uncle like Ruben...well...he's a sociopath to be honest, no moral compass what-so-ever. He will do anything and I mean anything to achieve a goal."
     I moved on from calf to thigh marveling at the beauty of the male form. I was tempted to forget the mental torture and fuck Junior right then. Focus!
     "Uncle Ruben, mad genius that he is, filled me in on all sorts of interesting details about your family Sam." I abandoned Junior so I could could look Sam in the eye while I revealed his fate. "You might ask, a father might wonder, why bring an innocent man into our sordid dealings? What has he to do with all of this? And I would say nothing.....except that like father like son," I cupped my own face like a distraught damsel at a train wreck, "Gasp! I found out your son is a bigger piece of shit than you."
     "Seems that Junior here is stepping out on the Mrs. While the wifey is home heating up Spaghettios for the twins he's out fucking anything in a skirt. But that is not even the worse part. Oh no. Junior likes it rough."
     I could see the truth in Sam's eyes. He already knew. Probably bailed the sadistic bastard out of a few scrapes when his lust for brutality got out of hand. "Likes 'em bruised and bleeding before can get it up. Nothing like the taste of a split lip I guess."
     "I know all about the sorority girl he sent to the hospital and the bar fly he left unconscious in a bathroom stall. Do I need to go on?" Sam's silent stony stare spoke volumes.
      "So here's the deal Sam, the choice you are going to have to make. I take your balls or you take your son's ass cherry. Give him that special gift you gave me the night you raped me. There will be no negotiating."
     I walked back over to Junior tracing a finger down to his furry hole left well and truly exposed by his positioning in the sling. "Sooo tempting," I purred slowly pushing my digit inside the virgin darkness. "Just a little poke, I mean this is grade A, prime ass right here and I am serving it up on platter just.....for.....you!"
     Sam shook his head. "I can't. Please. I can't fuck my own son."
     "Can't or won't," I asked.
     "For fucks sake how do you expect me to get it up. The idea disgusts me. There is no way this can happen." He looked hopefully at me, like his bullshit reasoning was going to sway my decision.
     "Lucky for you we have an expert with us." I waved Roger over and he promptly injected Sam's cock with the required drug. Sam gritted his teeth as Roger rubbed and massaged the man's penis while the drug worked its magic. Ever the opportunist Roger dipped in for a taste of cock not being able to resist the fat piece of meat in his hands. I let him have his fun as I finished telling Sam what was going to happen.
     "You will breed your son, I don't care how long you fuck as long as your tainted nut ends up warming his guts, if you do not I will castrate you while your son watches. And then the real party will start."
     I fished out my phone and found the correct page on the search engine. I had placed a fuck ad featuring Junior's pic in the sling with the caption 'Straight muscle jock being whored out, all loads welcome'. I was sure Sam was about to have an aneurysm.
     "I got a guy answering the replies. You would not believe the response!" I scrolled through the other pics; Junior at his wedding, playing baseball, holding his twins. "A lot [banned word] out there get off on boning a straight guy. They don't care if he's conscious or not. Ring a bell Sam?"
     I retrieved the castration pliers and lay them ever so carefully on Sam's hirsute stomach. The cold of the metal instrument made him flinch. "I'll give you some time to decide Sam. Honestly I don't care one way or the other. Whether it's watching your balls wither and shrivel or your son get knocked up by any creep with an internet connection and a hard-on, I don't care." I beckoned to Roger and he brought over a giant hour glass just like the the kind the wicked witch tortures Dorothy with. Probably the best part of the whole fucking shit show of an evening. I do have a flare for the dramatic.
     I don't know where or how Ruben found it but I enjoyed flipping that thing in front of Sam and pointing out that was how much time he had or I would make the decision for him. I refrained from calling him 'my pretty'. And then I went to Mark.
      Mark was already awake and lazily swinging in his sling, humming Adele I think. I believe that whatever he thought was going to happen his sweet, naive boyfriend wouldn't actually harm him, he was sort of right.
     "Hi Mark," my smile was genuine and I kissed him tenderly. When you have truly loved someone those feelings don't just disappear. And when you have been betrayed as brutally as I was, there is a price to be paid.
     He was still a little dopey and smiled like he hadn't a care in the world. I found that very irritating. My goon slapped him around until he sobered up, unfortunately for him it took a while and the man worked up a sweat. Mark, red faced, hair matted, looked like a man without a plan. He was about to be  very sober indeed.
     Roger rolled over a giant flat screen television. I had a camera pointed at Sam and Junior so Mark could have a visual as I explained what was taking place in the next room. He looked more intrigued than upset. "I never would have thought you'd have it in you boyfriend," his tone was amused and he pointedly ignored Roger's presence.
     "I am not your boyfriend." My cock began to respond to Marks naked form. I had loved him, I despised him, I still desired him. Emotions aside I let my libido take over. Roger watched eagerly as I freed my cock and stroked it never veering my gaze from Mark's perfectly sculpted body.
     Playing devils advocate Roger dropped to his knees taking me in to the root expertly massaging my meat with his throat. I pushed him off me and turned his head to Mark's ass. Roger didn't hesitate, burying his nose in the offered crack.
     I encouraged Roger to spit shine Mark's hole, get him wet enough to fuck. Stroking my cock with one hand and Roger's hair with the other my gaze drifted from Marks face to the screen. Something was happening.
     With time still on the hour glass it seems Sam had made a decision. My henchman had his orders and when Sam spoke his choice the man began to release the bindings. I pulled Roger away from his ass snack so he could watch the show. Like a zombie, his hard cock pointing the way Sam slowly approached his son. I moved closer to Mark.
     Sam stood, his face riddled with conflict, staring at his sleeping boy. He began to weep. Roger took my cock in hand resting the head on Mark's spit slick taint. Sam inched forward and when his rod touched skin he shuddered. I shivered in anticipation pressing myself against Mark. The three of us watched in silence entranced by the drama unfolding before us. With a roar of disgust and rage Sam plunged himself brutally into his son. Juniors eyes flew open and his scream of pain and confusion spurred me to action. 
     I entered Mark, for the first time feeling his bare flesh envelope my erection. Mark moaned with the force of my fucking, hating me but craving what I was giving him. 
     Junior was having a hard time coming to terms with his current reality. My man was forced to strap on a gag while Sam frantically fucked trying to get his nut so he could end the miserable experience. I fucked Mark to the same rhythm releasing all my pent up anger and frustration. 
     Watching a man weep and fuck at the same time is an experience I hope to never live through again. Choking sobs wracked his body, his blubbering hindered the fucking he was trying to deliver. He wiped away tears and snot refusing to lay a finger on his son as he banged away.
    Roger kissed me hard, urged me to fuck and load the bastard. We both knew what had to happen before I could cum.
     It didn't take long. Watching Sam rut I had a flashback from the beginning of this whole mess; Sam's hairy ass clenching and unclenching as he fucked my boyfriend. I had nearly the same view now. The tempo of his fucking increased, became erratic. I matched him knowing both our orgasms were at the boiling point. And then there it was, critical mass. I matched his angry moan as we both bred our men, coating their guts with our seed.
     Sam staggered back unable to look his son in the eye. Roger pushed me back so he could get sloppy seconds, happily mounting a complaining Mark who had shot a load all over his own chest.
     Leaving Roger to finish getting his nut I made myself presentable and returned to Sam and Junior. He looked at me expectantly. I picked up the abandoned castration pliers and slid them into my jacket pocket. "I guess we won't be needing these," I said jovially and then ordered my man to re-install Sam in the sling. It was a bit of a battle I am afraid but big as Sam was he was no match for a six foot, five inch street thug. He was more or less in one piece when he was finally ensconced back in his leather throne.
     Junior had a whole lot of questions I am sure. I ignored him focusing my attention on Sam. The slings sat side by side but in opposite direction so each man had full line of site to the other. That was on purpose.
     "Good-bye Sam," I regarded him with cool detachment. "After today I will not think of you ever again but you I am sure will think of me every day for the rest of your miserable life. I expect you to disappear Sam. I don't want to see your face or hear your name or catch a whisper on the wind about anything to do with you. Do you understand me?"
      He remained silent but I could smell the reek of fear on his sweat frosted skin. "If you disobey me castration will only be an appetizer to the feast of horrors I will be serving you. And there is always Uncle Ruben of course but he is more of a sleep with the fishes kind of guy."
     As I headed for the door a perfectly sordid rabble of men began to trickle into the room from the opposite direction. One unsavory specimen quickly claiming Junior. "You son of a bitch," Sam raged, "You god damn double crossing cocksucker!" My step never faltered. "We had a deal!"
     "Did we," I mumbled to myself, "I forget." The smug smile that adorned my lips was mirrored in my eyes as I went to retrieve my final guest of the evening. Mark had a date with destiny and I had an introduction to make.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3