Ft Lauderdale Bath House Fuck

poundmyhole

Chapter VIII

I had no sense of time.  My mind was in a state of rapid thoughts and feelings.  I had never been this high or in a scene like this.  My reason kept throwing thoughts of doubt.  My body was screaming desire and sexual satisfaction.  My butt almost hummed in a way.  My nips were super sensitive.  My dick was starting to feel almost numb but yet I still felt horned as fuck.  

I could hear the door knob to the room rattle a bit as a key was put into it.  I tensed a bit wondering what was to happen next.  A slight creak from the hinges as the door opened and then clicked shut.  

"Boy oh boy, they know how to party and play and break in a new fuck toy, gotta give em that", came the voice.  " You having a hot time it looks to me.  Glad I could help ya all".  I recognized the voice.  It was Mark, the attendant.  I couldn't say anything with the ball in my mouth and couldn't move as I remained tied to the sling.  "Don't mind me, just picking up some and have some clean towels as well.  Will be just a few minutes.  While I am here, don't mind if I do have a little snack."  He began to lightly lick first my ass cheeks moving closer to my hole.  I groaned.  He was slow and teasing.  Just touching around my hole and between it and my balls.  I tried to move my ass so he would lick my now twitching hole and he just giggled each time I tried.  He had gripped my soft dick and balls like a human cockring and was pulling a bit.  This went on for what felt like a half hour.  My dick dribbled precum but remained soft.  I thought that to be weird.  I was so turned on so it made no sense. 

I felt the whiskers on his face as he punched into my hole with his tongue.   He licked, lapped, sucked, spit in, and relentlessly attacked my hole for at least 5 minutes straight holding and stretching  just my balls in his hand like a cock ring - pulling them away from my body.  I was again groaning and began to sweat again.

I again craved for my hole to be filled.  Mark stopped and released my balls and remained silent as he went about picking up the room.  I painted and groaned.  "Time for a booty", Mark said and inserted a syringe in my butt unloaded it   As he pulled it from me he said, " That'll ramp you up good.  You simmer for a bit" and he left the room.  The burning feeling was felt deeper this time and I again was super spun.  

The sound made when clearing your throat was heard from behind me.  I strained to look in the mirror and saw parts of a man in the doorway.  Mark had left the door open.

"I 'd ask if you wanted some company, but you don't look like you can answer.  Looks like you want to get fucked.  That right?" said an unknown man in the doorway.  " Fuck yeah he wants to get fucked.  Take all our ducks I bet! " said another unknown voice.  And another voice said," The door's open so open to play.". I could hear the sound of lubed up cock being stroked and jerked.  Those voices and others making comments about how hit my ass looked, how they were going to rape my hole, split me open, beg for their loads, how I was a chemned up fuck hole to use.  I pictured taking duck after dick, load after load.  I moved my ass as much as I could and moaned as loud as I could. 

"So this be the boy ya all been talking about!" came another voice.  A deep southern masculine voice.  I could see first the shadow and outline of a tall black man as he entered the room.  He walked around to my head and threw his towel and key on the bed.  His body was dripping wet, at least 6 foot tall, super tight bod, and his cock hung like a bull just inches from my face.  He stopped and motioned to a couple guys in the doorway to enter the room.  "Take that ball outta his mouth and get him untied.  Let's flip him over and then hook him back up.  Don't want him running away.". He whispered to one of the guys who left the room.  They all moved quickly and I was now completely naked, this time in my back in the sling.  My ass hung over the edge, ankles and one wrist tied to each corner.  The other arm was first left untied until the guy who left returned.  He wiped a large area of my arm with alcohol then   raised up and tied my wrist to the other corner.  "All ready to go Aaron" said the guy.

My mind then went into overdrive.  Aaron?  Wait!  That's the guy that I had heard when I just got there.  He was really going at it with some other young guy who sounded more like he was in pain.  Fear crossed my face.  I started to move my body trying to get free.  The 3 guys in the room, Aaron, and the other guys in the doorway all laughed.  Someone said, "he thinks he's gonna run" and "he ain't going anywhere.". "Won't for sure be walking outta here".  I began making sounds of fear, shaking my head in protest.  "He's trying to tell us that it" s not true, he wants it.  Wants it real bad".  

Aaron, now stood between my spread legs stroking a huge black cock.  It curve a little up from the base. The head was even bigger than the shaft, though not by much.  One of the 3 guys then knelt down in front of Aaron and began sucking his dick like crazy.  Aaron stood there his eyes locked in mine.  His face was both angelic and evil.  He licked his lips.  "Suck my fucking cock - make it hard as fuck for this white boy hole.  Gonna pound that hole like a black bull does.  Gonna take that hole and own it".

The two guys that came into the room with Aaron started licking my neck and nipples   Touching   Rubbing all over my body.  They didn't touch my dick, balls or butt.  

Aaron stepped back a little pulling his cock from the guys throat and smacked the guys face over and over with it, then slammed it down his throat again.  The guy gagged and choked.  Aaron grabbed the guy's head and forced his coxk down his throat again.  The guy began thrashing around, trying to pull off.  Aaron kept his hold as he pumped into the guy.  "You!  Yeah you, mother fucker!  Can you take this black cock?" Aaron said to another guy in the doorway.  The guy then crawled over to Aaron as Aaron released the guy gagging and pushed him away.  Aaron grabbed the new guys hair and buried his cock down his throat and Jack hammered several strokes.  He pulled his cock from the guys throat and slapped his face with it - his cock was like steel.  Veins popped up.  Spit covered.  Aaron never lost eye contact with me.  He told the guy on his knees to  lick his balls as he stroked his cock. He pointed at another guy in the doorway and snapped his fingers and pointed down.  "Eat his hole.". The guy then ate my hole like it was his last meal.  He reached down to jerk his dick and Aaron told him to eat and finger fuck my hole.  Aaron has the other guy now licking his shaft from balls to tip like a lollipop.  Each time he reached the tip, Aaron's cock would throb and a bead of precum would come out.  

Aaron then nodded to one of the guys to my side and asked, "Ready?  Better be a big one!".  The guy then wrapped a hiee around my arm, quickly found his entry point, stuck the needle and got the register.  He pressed the plunger saying,, ".5 should be more than good and get him right where you want him".  Needle pulled out, swabbed with alcohol, and off came the hose.

"Work just his nips" Aaron said to the 2 guys on each side of me.  "Don't touch his dick".

It was then slow motion.  A blue as I saw Aaron push the guy that was sucking his dick away, then the guy who was eating my hole pushed to the side.  I felt Aaron's cock head resting on my hole and he bent his body forward and ripped the ball gag from my mouth.

Grabbing the sling supports 8n either side of my head he then punched his black man cock to the hilt pulling me into his weapon of mass destruction.

I literally screamed in horrific pain as I felt my insides tear apart.  The burning.  The searing.  The shock to my body was unreal. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12

Each chapter kept getting better and better.  I now want to travel to Fort Lauderdale to see if I can hook up with Mark to see if I can become the next Prey.   Even though I have been sober for over 25 years I would gladly submit to anything Hunter 1 & Hunter 2 and anything the guys they allowed wanted to do to me.    Please continue this story!   I am begging you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/20/2021 at 12:59 PM, poundmyhole said:

We picked up the room, hung the sling, moved the cams around, and got the slams ready.  Prey's gonna be slammed into the heavens and take dick like never before.  We decided to make the room totally dark, and when he came back and entered our room, grab him,  gag and blindfold him, , throw him into the sling and secure him, then slam him without a word being spoken.

... In lightning speed, Curt grabbed one of his arms and pulled it behind his back while covering his mouth, pulling him towards the sling in pure darkness.  I grabbed his other arm and leg and picked him up as we moved towards the sling.  Prey was trying to scream and thrashed his body trying to get away.  Wasn't going to happen.  We got him into the sling and Curt kept him from moving much, his hand still securely covering Prey's mouth and keeping his arm behind him.  I secured Prey's ankles then wrists to the sling and Curt gagged him and put the blindfold on.  I flipped on a light  as Curt placed the rubber tube on Prey's right bicep, wiped the area with an alcohol pad. Prey's veins were all raised and Curt quickly found the right vein, inserted the syringe, registered, and pushed the plunger to empty.  

Curt then said, "Prey you're gonna be praying in a few seconds.  Praying for the fuck of your life.  You'll cough and then ride the wave.  After this, your first slam, you won't do it any other way." Curt then pulled out the needle, wiped the area again and took off the tubing.  Prey's arms were already secured in an upward manner.

We get a major rush and turn  on when we introduce someone to slamming.  It's so hot to watch  as desires become reality.  I removed Prey's gag.  .

His body arched upwards, and he coughed real hard - as he should have with a . 4 slam for his humpy short body.  His mouth formed a perfect "O" as his tongue darted in and out like a snake.  At first, he didn't or couldn't speak.  His lips showed him saying, "Jesus...... oh, God..... Fuck!.... Holy shit!   Fuck! ..... hot......".  He then could be heard, first at a whisper and quickly got louder - repeating as he had lip moved before.   head going back and forth.  His body became instantly wet.  I reached towards him and took both nips in between my thumbs and finger, gently rolling them and squeezing them.  "Fuck!!!!  Oh fuck yeah!   Fuck me.... Please, fuck my hole..... rape my ass..... Please feed me your dicks.... omg!"
  He repeated this over and over.  Curt went between Prey's exposed hole and did his slam.  I did mine.  And Curt buried his face in Prey's hole for about 30 seconds while he lubed his dick up with Tina lube.  Curt then fastened the gag again and drove his steel hard cock balls deep into Prey's hole.

@versmetropig 😉 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 6:59 PM, poundmyhole said:

We get a major rush and turn  on when we introduce someone to slamming.  It's so hot to watch  as desires become reality.  I removed Prey's gag.  .

His body arched upwards, and he coughed real hard - as he should have with a . 4 slam for his humpy short body.  His mouth formed a perfect "O" as his tongue darted in and out like a snake.  At first, he didn't or couldn't speak.  His lips showed him saying, "Jesus...... oh, God..... Fuck!.... Holy shit!   Fuck! ..... hot......".  He then could be heard, first at a whisper and quickly got louder - repeating as he had lip moved before.   head going back and forth.  His body became instantly wet.

What a fucking hot description!  Totally sent me over the edge as I blew my load all over the place.  Thank you for sharing your writing craft!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This story is a whole lot more about drug use than it is about sex and to me that’s disappointing.  It’s like men who huff poppers until they can’t hold an erection and leave your room with a headache. There is a balance between using a substance to relax and encourage risk and just thumping your way toward an evening you won’t even be able to remember.  At a busy bathhouse an appetizer of drugs and an entree of 30 strangers cumming in your ass, I think is a much more satisfying meal.