Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

744C6E1E-1444-44C0-9EAF-5ACFDA3E07D3.thumb.jpeg.b5c580f3ecfe0e4c7a69f99ae3932098.jpegI’ve got a number of regular young guys who repeat visit for anon unloads. I guess they love the relaxed easy access with no hassle or fuss. The youngest is 19 and there are a number in there 20s. A couple have bfs and use me to unload when needs must as I’m a discrete cumdump. They also love the thrill of using a preloaded cunt to play in. It’s less about fucking and more about just being used to get off. The pics are of a 24 year old repeat breeder in my cunt! I get ordered to take it when his bf ain’t about! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, mikeboi1 said:

i was fucked recently by a twik who was 26 but had not a real good idea of how to fuck

I've found this to be true more often than not.  If the bottom only cares about getting the Seed hammered up his gut, kids are fine, since teen-Cock hasn't really learned how to "connect" with a Hole yet.  Lots of kids don't instinctively know how to Breed a Hole, using the entire length/girth, "plumbing" the Hole from different angles (particularly using the knees), using their Cock to investigate every facet of the Hole.  It takes a while to learn that our Cocks are able to deliver a lot more than Sperm - they can deliver a really hot mating experience when we use our Cocks as one part of the whole event.  Depends, of course, on the venue, but young Cocks need some "seasoning" to become all they can be.

• Like 2

These questions always crack me up. Who is going to say "NO" to that?? Okay, maybe one or two of you. But as the previous 4 pages illustrate...everyone would love to have this type of unicorn show up to breed them daily.

Now if there was a thread that could "teach" or "help" older bottoms find hung young twins that would be a game changer. Sadly, if you read the topics on social media and hook-up apps you will also discover there is no secret formula there either.

• Like 1

I'm a guy in my 20s and I play regularly with a bottom daddy I met in college. He's my dad's age, works construction and has a great body/ass and is a total bottom. Started hooking up with him when I was 19, he taught me everything about being a top: stamina, technique, confidence. Was sort of like a second sexual awakening for me.

I'm bigger than average so I always had a hard time hooking up with guys my age since hardly any of them could take me, and they always insisted on condoms, which was a turn-off for me. Daddy's smooth, loose shaved hole was always ready for my cock, I never had to wear a condom and I found out I loved the rough feeling of his thick mustache on my teenage cock and balls when he'd blow or rim me.

I still live in the same town so we still hook up though not as much as we used to. He has friends his age that I hook up with too, and he's got more guys younger than me who he hooks up with now as well (Its a college town).

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

I'm 23, I really enjoy hooking up with older bttms. I honestly find their asses are so much nicer. I love any big ass, or at least a nice bubbly shaped one. I love a big round super chub ass or a big round muscle ass. So I don't care if they are 70, as long as the ass is big. Also, I've found that I enjoy that older bttm's asses are looser. I love that older bttms let me fuck them without a condom. Usually they are alot better at NSA sex, and are more available. For example, they are more likely to host and have time, and they know I'm just using them for a warm hole and that's it. 

Whenever I fuck twinks around my age, I don't enjoy it as much. I have to wear a condom, they are too tight, and they are typically looking for more than a hookup. 

Attached Pic: this the 50 yo muscle bttm I fuck regularly. His ass is super bubbly and big  Screenshot_20211106-180236_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0d15bb7f1d5c8daeff25d2147a17b681.jpg 

I'm definitely raising my hand and stating "guilty as charged" here.  But as mentioned by some others, their techniques aren't always the best.  

I'm a bit spoiled in that my twink days were filled with sex with older men (including older bottoms).  They were willing to guide me and let me know what they liked and what they wanted in a constructive way.  And the older tops were the absolute best!  I picked up my technique very early on and older men are to thank for that.  

Now that I'm the older guy, I'd like to find younger guys that I can sexually mentor.  Giving back to the community, if you will.  

On 11/1/2021 at 6:34 AM, Taggedslut said:

744C6E1E-1444-44C0-9EAF-5ACFDA3E07D3.thumb.jpeg.b5c580f3ecfe0e4c7a69f99ae3932098.jpegI’ve got a number of regular young guys who repeat visit for anon unloads. I guess they love the relaxed easy access with no hassle or fuss. The youngest is 19 and there are a number in there 20s. A couple have bfs and use me to unload when needs must as I’m a discrete cumdump. They also love the thrill of using a preloaded cunt to play in. It’s less about fucking and more about just being used to get off. The pics are of a 24 year old repeat breeder in my cunt! I get ordered to take it when his bf ain’t about! 

Yes !  Yes !   Rape me - it is OK !  wanting it 24 hours a day - feed me - getting high - making me a Whore !

i'm more into the energy than the age. Young twinks can be sweet to look at, but honestly, beauty can intimidate me.  i want to be wanted as much as i want the person fucking me. For me, it really isn't just about the sex, but the symbiotic connectection where each of us is feeding the others need/desire. i've had some profound connections with anonymous fucks, pretty amazing to me how that can happen.

Having said that, i am deeply into mind fuck and for me there can be some very hot mind fuck when a young twink Tops and seeds an older bottom. i love stuff that goes against the norm or stereotype. i'm pretty kinky. i've had a few twink fuck buddies who i grew to adore, and they obviously got off on what we had too. 

i currently have a young, 23? year old muscle Top, sort of a shy Latino Guy. He is really hot and He keeps contacting me wanting more. He could have whoever He wants, so i am mystified that He chooses me, but love the fuck out of Him. He's a quiet cummer, so i often do not know He has cum until He pulls out and leaves. Sometimes i think: "okay, i guess He didn't get off." Then i find a big load in me. Last time he told me He "only came once this time." So i guess He usually cums multiple times. 

But age really doesn't matter, though i acknowledge there can be differences. What matters to me is the energy and connection. 

On 11/6/2021 at 6:05 PM, chilltop said:

I'm 23, I really enjoy hooking up with older bttms. I honestly find their asses are so much nicer. I love any big ass, or at least a nice bubbly shaped one. I love a big round super chub ass or a big round muscle ass. So I don't care if they are 70, as long as the ass is big. Also, I've found that I enjoy that older bttm's asses are looser. I love that older bttms let me fuck them without a condom. Usually they are alot better at NSA sex, and are more available. For example, they are more likely to host and have time, and they know I'm just using them for a warm hole and that's it. 

Whenever I fuck twinks around my age, I don't enjoy it as much. I have to wear a condom, they are too tight, and they are typically looking for more than a hookup. 

Attached Pic: this the 50 yo muscle bttm I fuck regularly. His ass is super bubbly and big  Screenshot_20211106-180236_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0d15bb7f1d5c8daeff25d2147a17b681.jpg 

Oh Fuck Me - YES !