This is based on a true story and it happened just about 4 years ago. I had been fairly new to the scene had probably fooled around with about 6 guys mostly giving and receiving oral and had been fucked once.

I was on this hookup site and had been talking with this guy for a couple days trying to get a feel for him as he was for me. He asked me what I was into and what I wasn't.

I told him that I was fairly new to the scene and had probably fooled around with about a half of a dozen men mostly giving and receiving oral and had been fucked once. Some of the things I would like to try is some ass play more on receiving and maybe some toys but til I have more experience getting fucked.

He told me that he was versatile(more a versatile bottom) and how he likes to get fucked and have toys used on him(he had sent me some pictures of the toys he had) and that he had a lot of toys and most of them were very big and thick. He also said that he had a playroom that had a sling,a fuck bench and some other things.

He asked if I ever PNP. I asked him what did he mean(never heard or did T) he said some guy like to PNP with T because they are more wild and like feeling that warm rushing feeling. I said I don't think that I could do anything like that(for personal reasons.) He seemed ok with it.

We decided to meet up that following weekend at his place. He had informed me that he had a couple roommates but that they probably would be out for the night. I had gotten there on a Friday night around 8 and we started talking. His name was Chris he was about 5'10 160 lbs with short brown hair and eyes and he had a goatee and about 55 years old. He was in good shape and from what I could make out from the sweat pants he had on he was more than average size(and cut.)

While talking he asked if I wanted anything to drink so I said sure he went to the cabinet and grabbed 2 glasses as he did I noticed him looking in the glasses( figured he was making sure that they were clean,come to find out the glass he gave me had G in it.)

He handed me my glass and I took a big gulp as I was thirsty. We talked some more I had finished the glass he gave me and I had asked if I could use the bathroom and he pointed me towards the bathroom when I had come back out the glass was full again and he said grab your drink and let me show you the playroom. 

As we were walking to the playroom I was taking sips from the glass and I started to feel funny(but in a good way) I felt a little light headed and really horny but I didn't think it was from the drink he gave me because I had watched him pour the juice in it. And he seemed perfectly normal so it couldn't be the juice. 

When we got to the playroom I was starting to feel really hot and asked if it was ok to take my shirt off he looked at me and asked if I was feeling ok and I said yeah I just started to feel really hot and he said ok as he was showing me around the room I couldn't help looking back to the sling(it was a nice size one and it had straps on all 4 chains that held the sling up that was hanging in the middle of the room and the fuck bench looked very comfortable as the padding on it was thick( just by feeling it) he noticed that I kept looking over at the sling and he said you like that. 

For the first time I went to say yes but it sounded like I started to slur my words and I was feeling really light headed and more horny than I had ever felt. He said you sure your ok you don't look good. I said I just feel a little light head and he said why don't you get in the sling here I will help you.

As he helped me into the sling and I laid back he took my left wrist and put in the strap that was behind me and tightened it up and did the same to the right wrist but I didn't notice it at first as I was still feeling light headed and I wasn't really paying attention to him until he started to remove my pants as I went to stop him that's when I realized that he had strapped my wrist up and he continued to remove my pants and boxers off then he took my left leg and pulled it back til he thought it was in the right place and then did the same to my right leg as he put the straps on my ankles. After he was done I could feel that my ass was slightly lifted up and off the sling.

I asked him what is he doing and he said that he had plans for me and that he wasn't a versatile bottom and that he likes to make guys think that he is and once he gets guys here he likes to get them high(he had told me the reason I feel the way I do is because he had put some G in my drink) and likes to have other guys come and use the guy he invited over.   

He said when he saw and read my profile that he waited to message me til he was sure that he could get a few guys he knew would be interested in using me. 

Then he said he had placed something on another site he belonged to and said that he would be hosting a new guy who wants to be used and that he likes big cocks and toys. He said that he was surprised by all the guys who were interested and most suggested that it would be even hotter that if the guy was feeling wild and piggy as he walked over to the table and opened up a black bag that was on the table and pulled out a bag that had something that was clear and crystal like and crushed it up and then he pulled out a needle and put some of that clear crystal like substance in the needle and then he put some water in it. 

After he shook it up for a minute or 2 and then he grabbed what I knew was a tourniquet and put it around my arm and tightened it up and just before he put the needle in my vein he said this should be good to start with as I noticed that he had about a .4 and once he saw the blood he said away we go as I watched him push the plunger down and just before he finished pushing what was in the needle I started to cough and this feeling I never experienced before started to take over my body.

I felt this warm rushing feeling run threw my entire body and it felt like my asshole was on fire I literally could feel it pulsing and throbbing. He pulled the needle out and said how you feeling as he stood where my ass was and said you must be feeling good as I felt him start to rub my pulsing and throbbing hole and I couldn't stop him if I wanted to as my wrist were still strapped up.

Then he went to his bag again and pulled out another needle but this one didn't have a needle on it and he filled it half way what I thought was water(but it was more G) then he put a little bit of lube on and in my hole as he stuck the needleless needle in my hole and I could feel my hole start to burn a little bit and he said it will only last a minute or 2 but It will make me feel really good I had already started to feel good from the slam he gave me but once that g started to kick in my only thought was to have my hole played with or fucked really good.

He said that his friends will be here soon and that he had to go get ready as well then he walked behind me and put a blindfold on me and then he unstrapped one of my wrist and said you will need this it's a bottle of poppers. I was thinking why would I need poppers  he said that he will be back soon. I heard him moving around and then I felt something wet in around my hole and whatever it was he made sure that there was plenty and then I heard the door open but right before he shut the door I heard this noise and felt something pushing against my hole as he said enjoy it and shut the door

I couldn't believe he had not just left me like this and to top it all off he had lied to me and now I am so high and horny and I can't get away. Even though he unstrapped one of my wrist I couldn't reach my other wrist or my ankles to unstrapped them. And then whatever was pushed up against my hole had slowly starting to open and stretch my hole I took a hit from the poppers and I could feel my muscles in my hole start to relax and then whatever was going in my hole drew back.

I put the poppers on my chest and took the blindfold off and when I looked down between my legs that were still pulled back I saw this big and thick dildo(one that I definitely was not use to playing with) and it was attached to a fucking machine and it started to push back in my hole as I started to moan then I heard the motor start to get a little louder as the machine seemed to go a little faster.

This continued for about 15-20 minutes and I was so high and horny and the dildo was now going faster and deeper that unconsciously I started to move my hips back and forth meeting each fasting thrust and then my hips started to move up and down as well as back and forth, I never felt my hole being opened and stretched like that I was so into getting fucked by this big and thick dildo that was not only opening and stretching my hole up but now it's going in and out of my hole that I didn't even hear Chris come back into the room til he started talking and when I looked I saw him standing behind the fucking machine looking at my hole getting fucked fast and deep he said well it looks like your ready for the real thing as he stopped the machine moved it away and walked to the table opened the baggie up and pulled something out of it walked back to me and started to push 2 fingers in my hole and I felt some burning as his fingers slid out then he said my 3 friends should be here soon and they want you primed up and ready to get your holes used 

More to come soon

Edited by veryversguy4fun
Forgot some words and some misspelling
  • Like 27
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, veryversguy4fun said:

This is based on a true story and it happened just about 4 years ago. I had been fairly new to the scene had probably fooled around with about 6 guys mostly giving and receiving oral and had been fucked once.

I was on this hookup site and had been talking with this guy for a couple days trying to get a feel for him as he was for me. He asked me what I was into and what I wasn't.

I told him that I was fairly new to the scene and had probably fooled around with about a half of a dozen men mostly giving and receiving oral and had been fucked once. Some of the things I would like to try is some ass play more on receiving and maybe some toys but til I have more experience getting fucked.

He told me that he was versatile(more a versatile bottom) and how he likes to get fucked and have toys used on him(he had sent me some pictures of the toys he had) and that he had a lot of toys and most of them were very big and thick. He also said that he had a playroom that had a sling,a fuck bench and some other things.

He asked if I ever PNP. I asked him what did he mean(never heard or did T) he said some guy like to PNP with T because they are more wild and like feeling that warm rushing feeling. I said I don't think that I could do anything like that(for personal reasons.) He seemed ok with it.

We decided to meet up that following weekend at his place. He had informed me that he had a couple roommates but that they probably would be out for the night. I had gotten there on a Friday night around 8 and we started talking. His name was Chris he was about 5'10 160 lbs with short brown hair and eyes and he had a goatee and about 55 years old. He was in good shape and from what I could make out from the sweat pants he had on he was more than average size(and cut.)

While talking he asked if I wanted anything to drink so I said sure he went to the cabinet and grabbed 2 glasses as he did I noticed him looking in the glasses( figured he was making sure that they were clean,come to find out the glass he gave me had G in it.)

He handed me my glass and I took a big gulp as I was thirsty. We talked some more I had finished the glass he gave me and I had asked if I could use the bathroom and he pointed me towards the bathroom when I had come back out the glass was full again and he said grab your drink and let me show you the playroom. 

As we were walking to the playroom I was taking sips from the glass and I started to feel funny(but in a good way) I felt a little light headed and really horny but I didn't think it was from the drink he gave me because I had watched him pour the juice in it. And he seemed perfectly normal so it couldn't be the juice. 

When we got to the playroom I was starting to feel really hot and asked if it was ok to take my shirt off he looked at me and asked if I was feeling ok and I said yeah I just started to feel really hot and he said ok as he was showing me around the room I couldn't help looking back to the sling(it was a nice size one and it had straps on all 4 chains that held the sling up that was hanging in the middle of the room and the fuck bench looked very comfortable as the padding on it was thick( just by feeling it) he noticed that I kept looking over at the sling and he said you like that. 

For the first time I went to say yes but it sounded like I started to slur my words and I was feeling really light headed and more horny than I had ever felt. He said you sure your ok you don't look good. I said I just feel a little light head and he said why don't you get in the sling here I will help you.

As he helped me into the sling and I laid back he took my left wrist and put in the strap that was behind me and tightened it up and did the same to the right wrist but I didn't notice it at first as I was still feeling light headed and I wasn't really paying attention to him until he started to remove my pants as I went to stop him that's when I realized that he had strapped my wrist up and he continued to remove my pants and boxers off then he took my left leg and pulled it back til he thought it was in the right place and then did the same to my right leg as he put the straps on my ankles. After he was done I could feel that my ass was slightly lifted up and off the sling.

I asked him what is he doing and he said that he had plans for me and that he wasn't a versatile bottom and that he likes to make guys think that he is and once he gets guys here he likes to get them high(he had told me the reason I feel the way I do is because he had put some G in my drink) and likes to have other guys come and use the guy he invited over.   

He said when he saw and read my profile that he waited to message me til he was sure that he could get a few guys he knew would be interested in using me. 

Then he said he had placed something on another site he belonged to and said that he would be hosting a new guy who wants to be used and that he likes big cocks and toys. He said that he was surprised by all the guys who were interested and most suggested that it would be even hotter that if the guy was feeling wild and piggy as he walked over to the table and opened up a black bag that was on the table and pulled out a bag that had something that was clear and crystal like and crushed it up and then he pulled out a needle and put some of that clear crystal like substance in the needle and then he put some water in it. 

After he shook it up for a minute or 2 and then he grabbed what I knew was a tourniquet and put it around my arm and tightened it up and just before he put the needle in my vein he said this should be good to start with as I noticed that he had about a .4 and once he saw the blood he said away we go as I watched him push the plunger down and just before he finished pushing what was in the needle I started to cough and this feeling I never experienced before started to take over my body.

I felt this warm rushing feeling run threw my entire body and it felt like my asshole was on fire I literally could feel it pulsing and throbbing. He pulled the needle out and said how you feeling as he stood where my ass was and said you must be feeling good as I felt him start to rub my pulsing and throbbing hole and I couldn't stop him if I wanted to as my wrist were still strapped up.

Then he went to his bag again and pulled out another needle but this one didn't have a needle on it and he filled it half way what I thought was water(but it was more G) then he put a little bit of lube on and in my hole as he stuck the needleless needle in my hole and I could feel my hole start to burn a little bit and he said it will only last a minute or 2 but It will make me feel really good I had already started to feel good from the slam he gave me but once that g started to kick in my only thought was to have my hole played with or fucked really good.

He said that his friends will be here soon and that he had to go get ready as well then he walked behind me and put a blindfold on me and then he unstrapped one of my wrist and said you will need this it's a bottle of poppers. I was thinking why would I need poppers  he said that he will be back soon. I heard him moving around and then I felt something wet in around my hole and whatever it was he made sure that there was plenty and then I heard the door open but right before he shut the door I heard this noise and felt something pushing against my hole as he said enjoy it and shut the door

I couldn't believe he had not just left me like this and to top it all off he had lied to me and now I am so high and horny and I can't get away. Even though he unstrapped one of my wrist I couldn't reach my other wrist or my ankles to unstrapped them. And then whatever was pushed up against my hole had slowly starting to open and stretch my hole I took a hit from the poppers and I could feel my muscles in my hole start to relax and then whatever was going in my hole drew back.

I put the poppers on my chest and took the blindfold off and when I looked down between my legs that were still pulled back I saw this big and thick dildo(one that I definitely was not use to playing with) and it was attached to a fucking machine and it started to push back in my hole as I started to moan then I heard the motor start to get a little louder as the machine seemed to go a little faster.

This continued for about 15-20 minutes and I was so high and horny and the dildo was now going faster and deeper that unconsciously I started to move my hips back and forth meeting each fasting thrust and then my hips started to move up and down as well as back and forth, I never felt my hole being opened and stretched like that I was so into getting fucked by this big and thick dildo that was not only opening and stretching my hole up but now it's going in and out of my hole that I didn't even hear Chris come back into the room til he started talking and when I looked I saw him standing behind the fucking machine looking at my hole getting fucked fast and deep he said well it looks like your ready for the real thing as he stopped the machine moved it away and walked to the table opened the baggie up and pulled something out of it walked back to me and started to push 2 fingers in my hole and I felt some burning as his fingers slid out then he said my 3 friends should be here soon and they want you primed up and ready to get your holes used 

More to come soon

Love this so hot. Can’t wait for the next installment 

On 11/21/2021 at 1:39 AM, veryversguy4fun said:

More to come soon

who is this guy and do you still stay in touch with him? i would do anything for him to do that to me .. 

• Like 1