Husband joins in

rawbttm449

Disclaimer: if you don’t like cheating stories then leave. I don’t need your input. 

I’ve posted a few stories on here before about how I love to cheat on my husband. And believe me, he doesn’t cheat. I’m not sure if he knows that I do or not. He’s caught me a while back and I’ve said I’d stop but I haven’t. We’ve recently started playing with other guys while we are together. We have one regular but have had 2 others stop by as well. It’s been fun—super hot watching my husband suck someone else’s dick and get bred. He begs for it and I know he wants it, which is why I wish he’d just let us play separately. 

With the holiday this week, I was off work. He had to work a few extra days, but I invited our buddy over. Since my husband works from home, this worked perfectly. While my husband was working, he could take some time and join in with me and our buddy so he wasn’t technically shut out of the fun. But what was so hot about this was when me and our buddy were alone together. I’ve hooked up with this guy before. He’s a married bear, slightly older than both my husband and I. It’s been 10 years since he’s bred me but it’s like it was yesterday. And now it’s super hot watching my husband makeout with him and ride his cock. My husband told me I can play separately while he’s at least in the other room but I’m going to see if this guy wants to fuck alone at his place. So fucking hot. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 2

I used to believe cheating on your partner was one of the worse things you could do in life. 
     Then life happened to me and I started to understand the complexities of relationships and the wide range of circumstances they exist in. 
    I went from abusive relationships to a sexless one so my feelings about cheating went from disgust to using it as a survival tactic. 
     In a perfect world cheating would not exist but in our fucked up society you do the best you can to survive and that includes finding sexual fulfillment. I cheat on my boyfriend all the god damn time. I don’t feel great about it but if he is going to ignore my sexual needs I am going to seek out those who will satisfy my desires. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/27/2021 at 10:21 PM, Treehugger said:

I used to believe cheating on your partner was one of the worse things you could do in life. 
     Then life happened to me and I started to understand the complexities of relationships and the wide range of circumstances they exist in. 
    I went from abusive relationships to a sexless one so my feelings about cheating went from disgust to using it as a survival tactic. 
     In a perfect world cheating would not exist but in our fucked up society you do the best you can to survive and that includes finding sexual fulfillment. I cheat on my boyfriend all the god damn time. I don’t feel great about it but if he is going to ignore my sexual needs I am going to seek out those who will satisfy my desires. 

I totally agree with this. I used to be the same way. But then I continued to get fucked by one of my ex’s. He has such a nice cock that I can never stop taking it. Fast forward to being with my husband. I still let my ex breed me but also take it from other guys. I need other dick and cum. 

• Like 1

I’ve been married (to a woman) for over 30 and I’ve cheated every day of the marriage. With men and women. She was always faithful until I finally convinced her to let me share her with other men. I’ve been sharing her now for about 15 years. 
But I still cheat on her with other men. All these years and she has no clue that I’m bi. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

He lost his libido and interest because of some ED a looong time ago. I was understanding and caring. But he didn't want to see a doc, make some health changes etc. Told him I could make no promises. My sex drive is off the charts.

I'm a nympho cumdump. He knows it. He knows I'm taking loads. We just don't talk about it. Does he know it's 10+ on a typical week. Probably not. All the pressure is off him. I'm getting my fill and we have a pretty cool life otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update…

My husband works from home and I was off today. So midday I got my dick hard and he comes in the room. Sees my naked, leaking precum. He takes his clothes up and lubes up his hole and my dick. We didn’t have too much time because he had to get back to work. So he sits down on my raw dick. I’m fucking him and he’s going to town riding my cock. He asks if I’ve been on any sites lately since we’ve started using some apps. I said I’ve found a few guys. Asked him if he wanted to take their raw cocks and also watch me get fucked. His cock started to ooze precum everywhere. We talked about how we love to watch each other get fucked. I told him I had a guy who could come over this week to breed me while my husband works in the other room. He got so turned on by the idea ge started to ride me harder and started blowing his load all over my stomach. I scooped up the cum and ate it while I continued pounding his hole. It took me maybe another 10 seconds til I was shooting my two day load in him. My husband pulled off my cock and his ass was dripping as he went back to work. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I met my life-partner at the tubs.  It was in the locker room, when I was getting some change to buy something at the snack bar - he was just leaving, had put on his shirt and was doing the buttons from the bottom up.  Some pocket-change slipped out of my hand, and as I was picking it up off the floor, I noticed him about 7, 8 feet away.  Big, beautiful smile, I smiled back, and his buttoning the shirt hit reverse - started unbuttoning the shirt again.  Long story short, we spent a couple of hours together, sucked Cocks together, fucked Holes together, kissed loads to each other, and there was no doubt in either of our minds that we were pervectly meshed.  

So the concept of "cheating" just never applied.  Each of us knew, from the moment we met in that locker room at Mans Country, that there would be plenty of "outside" action.  After moving in together, often we picked up something to play with together.  We never hid the fact that each of us went hunting on his own, and when we picked up fresh meat, I loved watching him suck off other Cocks, Breed Holes, take other Cocks up his sweet ass - and he loved watching me do the same.  Often he would go to one fuckjoint and I'd go to another, and we'd trade stories when we both got home.  Often when we went out to the bars together, between the two of us we could pretty much pick up whatever we wanted.

That was the modus operandi for just over 30 years ... but he passed almost 15 years ago now, and I miss my sweet, beautiful PigLover every day. Still, I'm the luckiest guy I know.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I met my life-partner at the tubs.  It was in the locker room, when I was getting some change to buy something at the snack bar - he was just leaving, had put on his shirt and was doing the buttons from the bottom up.  Some pocket-change slipped out of my hand, and as I was picking it up off the floor, I noticed him about 7, 8 feet away.  Big, beautiful smile, I smiled back, and his buttoning the shirt hit reverse - started unbuttoning the shirt again.  Long story short, we spent a couple of hours together, sucked Cocks together, fucked Holes together, kissed loads to each other, and there was no doubt in either of our minds that we were pervectly meshed.  

So the concept of "cheating" just never applied.  Each of us knew, from the moment we met in that locker room at Mans Country, that there would be plenty of "outside" action.  After moving in together, often we picked up something to play with together.  We never hid the fact that each of us went hunting on his own, and when we picked up fresh meat, I loved watching him suck off other Cocks, Breed Holes, take other Cocks up his sweet ass - and he loved watching me do the same.  Often he would go to one fuckjoint and I'd go to another, and we'd trade stories when we both got home.  Often when we went out to the bars together, between the two of us we could pretty much pick up whatever we wanted.

That was the modus operandi for just over 30 years ... but he passed almost 15 years ago now, and I miss my sweet, beautiful PigLover every day. Still, I'm the luckiest guy I know.

Sounds like a great relationship!

On 12/20/2021 at 9:45 PM, rawbttm449 said:

He asks if I’ve been on any sites lately since we’ve started using some apps. I said I’ve found a few guys. Asked him if he wanted to take their raw cocks and also watch me get fucked. His cock started to ooze precum everywhere. We talked about how we love to watch each other get fucked. I told him I had a guy who could come over this week to breed me while my husband works in the other room. He got so turned on by the idea he started to ride me harder and started blowing his load all over my stomach. 

This kinda sounds more like a cuck relationship to me, without the overt humiliation. Or maybe a stag relationship, without the pimping out part. In any case, this is very hot! I totally get off on watching my husband with other guys. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

My husband and I agreed when we got married that we both liked a variety of men.  We are totally open about meeting other men and frequently share a man or another gay couple.  Since my husband is a total top in our relationship, I really enjoy seeing him get topped by another man.  He is the same way about me.  We have been married for over five years and as long as our lines of communication are open, we enjoy the freshness that come from a variety of men.

• Upvote 1