Pozzed While Cruising

ijoey

On 3/29/2022 at 7:10 PM, ijoey said:

Sorry for the delay guys. but I hope to add a few more before drawing this to a close

Part 12

I laid back and asked Paul if he was ready to drive his big cock in me. He did not have to be asked twice, but he had a better idea. He made me and the free twink lay across the couch on our knees. He slipped his cock into the twink and fucked into him about 5 to 10 strokes and then pulled out and fucked me 5 to 10 strokes. 

More to cum

Jake pushed his thick cock into Sergio’s brown ass. I knew he was just another notch on Jakes’s poz belt, but Sergio was going to be a gifter. He had the charisma to get straight boys or boys off of the fence to suck and ride his cock. 

Where I could pull in twinks, who couldn’t, he could pull in studs and that could lead to ‘posplosion’ on campus among guys and girls. I knew Josh would pull in Ty and that would lead to the downfall of the football team. 

Dan kept up his breeding of Josh. While Paul took turns on the twink and me. I wondered who was going to get his poz load. Officially, I had not converted yet, but I was sure I was poz. I had taken enough loads. I noticed while Paul was fucking me he was roughly fingering the twink. I could see looks of pain. I was sure Paul was tweaking his twink ass preparing him for his toxic load. 

Jake had Sergio on his back and they had worked up a pink froth between them. I knew Sergio was bleeding a little from his newly found anal adventures and there was no way he was leavng here negative. 

None of us were. 

And slowly, each of the tops began to finish off in their selected bottoms, they confessed their true intentions. 

Dan exclaimed that he was flooding Josh with his tainted load. 

Paul bred with much enthusiasm to tell his the twink to take his poison pussy filler. 

Jake with his cock deeply rooted in Sergio left nothing to the imagination. He kissed Sergio on the mouth and then grunted that he take his poz load. 

Everyone but me seemed a bit surprised, but took it all in stride. Sergio spoke first saying it was just a matter of time. Josh agreed as he slowly stroked his half hard cock which was a site to behold for such slut bottom like myself. Josh had a good 7 thick inches while I was lucky to have 5. Each of the twinks looked like they were about to cry, but agreed that they knew sooner or later it was going to happen. 

IT was then that it dawned on Josh and Sergio that I set them up. Jake instructed them that they each had just got a gift and it was their turn to spread it around. As Jake spoke, I noticed that both Josh and Sergio got hard thinking about their “duty” to spread their gift. Each of them grabbed a twink and bent them over the back of the couch and began to fuck with new vigor. 

Dan and Paul pulled me into a 3-way with them as Jake watched over his den of iniquity. I straddled Dan as he laid on the ground and sucked Paul as he stood over me. They each took turns calling me names, like “faggot”, “whore” and “poz slut”.  

Jake pulled out a little brown bottle and held it under my nose and told me to breath deep. I did. 

I was feeling euphoric. I got a crazy idea to ask Paul to fuck me with Dan. Jake said, “no, if anyone was going to DP you it was going to be him!”

So with Dan already balls deep in my ass and Paul fucking my face. Jake got in behind me and added some extra lube to his cock and my hole. I never felt so stretched in my entire life as Jake finally slipped his cock alongside Dan. 

I felt tears well up in my eyes as Jake and Dan took turns fucking their huge cocks into me while the other enjoyed the friction of the other’s cock. 

I came

More to Cum

Thanks for the hot emails and chats. 

Hit me up 

Joey

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 10:43 PM, joshh_26 said:

That was my favorite pastime in college.. unloading my toxic load understall into anon butts

really you did that? unloading poz understall to students? Were you student as well or adult hunting for fresh assholes?

I have friends who were pozzed cruising, from being fucked without a condom at the baths/sauna, pozzed by a bar hook up, and it was all anonymous by complete strangers.

14 hours ago, TotalTop said:

I have friends who were pozzed cruising, from being fucked without a condom at the baths/sauna, pozzed by a bar hook up, and it was all anonymous by complete strangers.

Some just get lucky but I want to know my poz daddy 

On 12/7/2021 at 10:40 AM, ijoey said:

Pozzed while Cruising 3

He withdrew and spun me around and we kissed hard and slipped me his number telling me to call him when I get knocked up. I looked at him with a quizzed look. “You’ll know” he whispered. He then arranged his clothes and slipped out of the big stall leaving me there naked with an ass full of cum. 

Poz Cruise 3

I sat there in the big stall still naked. My clothes scattered about with poz cum leaking from my used slutty cunt. In the last two days, I have taken two seemingly poz loads from two guys that I did not know, that I just met and may never meet again. However, I did have his phone number. 

I sat in a daze only to be startled out of my trance by the sound of the outer door being opened up. I scrambled to grab my shorts and shirt from the floor. Whoever came in stopped at the sinks, and I could see him looking in my direction. He was a tall, dark black kid. I think he caught me looking out at him cause he smiled and took the stall next to me. 

I thought about leaving, but he tapped his foot. So, I tapped mine, and without further conversation. He dropped down to his knees and slid his 8 inch black cock under the stall. I did what I do best. I dropped to my knees and inhaled his manly scent and swallowed his cock. I sucked his cock for just a few minutes when he pulled back and came over to my stall. I unlocked the door and he slipped in locking the door behind him. 

Still sitting on the toilet, dripping poz cum from the last guy I swallowed this new guy with a slutty fervor that I did not know I had. As near as I could tell this guy had no tattoos of scorpions or biohazard signs, but I knew he was going to fuck me whether he wanted to or not. His cum was going to mix with the previous guy’s cum. 

I was going to have a belly full of toxic baby batter. I sucked his large cock only pulling off to ask him to fuck me. His answer was to trade me places. At first, I thought he was going to suck me, butt he made me face away from him and he pulled me down onto his stiff cock. 

He knew he was getting a creamed pie. “I am going to give your cunt another load boy” he said.

I could only grunt out a “breed me” with his thick cock shoved deep in my hole. “I want your load deep in my ass”, I breathed hard. 

“I am going to knock you up” he responded, and with that my cock was instantly hard and leaking again. 

Was he poz too or was he just playing the part. I did not know but I continued to ride his black cock until he held me fully impaled on his thick rod and I felt his cock unload torrent after torrent deep into my whore ass. 

In two days, I have taken 3 loads deep in my ass from 3 mostly anonymous guys in public bathrooms on campus. I imagine if I were caught I would be arrested and probably thrown out of school, but that was the last thing on my mind.  All I could think of was where could i go to find the next cock? 

When he was done breeding my ass. He pushed me off of him, made me clean his cock of cum and ass. He then pulled up his shorts, opened the door and left me there on my knees wanting more. 

I scrambled to shut the door before anyone else came in. I got dressed and stuffed some toilet paper in my ass crack to stem the flow of cum leaking from my pussy. I decided to head back to my dorm, but I knew I was going to pass the other bathroom on my way. So I decided to make another stop there on my way back to the dorm. 

I had quite the hitch in my step after taking two massive cocks and I could feel cum slowly leaking out of my abused twat. Just as I was about 20 feet from the door, I saw another freshman from my dorm come out the door looking all sheepish like he been up to something. I waved to him, but he just kept walking albeit a tad ‘funny’. 

I made my way in and I was greeted by the same guy who had done me the day before. He smiled at me and watched me go to the center stall. He then took the one to my right. This time I decided to be the aggressor and I tapped my foot. 

He spoke up, “I fucked you here yesterday didn’t I?” “Yes!” with almost too much excitement in my voice. We bantered back and forth for a moment or two and it ended with him inviting me back to his apartment for more than just a quickie and for him to recharge after he had just fucked that other kid. 

We left the bathroom separately and chatted as we made our way across campus.   He told me of all the cruising spots that he knew of on and off campus. I so wanted to ask him about his tattoos, but was scared to learn the truth.  

More to Cum 

I love the feedback and the hot chat

Joey

i'd love fucked raw just like this!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/29/2021 at 1:43 PM, joshh_26 said:

That was my favorite pastime in college.. unloading my toxic load understall into anon butts

Fuck, that's so very hot... good for you and your orgasms must have been very intense.