How Sexually Adventurous Are You?

Treehugger

I had an adventurous period when I was 30. I had been seeing my fuck buddies regularly and getting my carnal needs met, but I couldn't always see them. So I started hunting for sex in my own town. I was fucking guys, often unattractive guys, because that's what was available. The pretty ones weren't accessible, and I didn't know where to find them. I got guys on A4A or Craigslist or other means, and sometimes I had a good time. There was a lot of late-night driving to places in town that I didn't know, and weren't the safest at night. I got my balls emptied, sure, but seldom saw the same guy twice. 

I was hungry as fuck, and couldn't get enough. My promiscuity got curbed quite suddenly at the end of 2010. I picked up a cute boy from my gym, and had a good time when we fucked. A week later I had my first round of gono. It was miserable, and because of the Christmas season, I couldn't get to a doctor to treat it. Had to wait over a month before I was seen. Fucking public health care. After that, I calmed my tits and just stuck with my buddies, guys I knew. I think the only other time I was ever this horny on the regular was during IML 2019 where I fucked nearly 20 guys in one weekend. Didn't get any bugs that time, but it was certainly more fulfilling.

• Upvote 2

Got fucked in one of the towers of the Sagrada Familia cathedral in Barcelona. Got fucked late evening spread-eagled against the floor-to-ceiling window of my apartment in the rotunda in central Birmingham. In a car in the car park of Safeways in south London late at night. Such fun we went back next day and did it in the middle of the afternoon. Got wanked off at 30,000 feet sitting in the busy cabin of an easyJet. Was in the gallery of the St Martins in the Field church in central London. Twenty feet away directly in front of me the Archbishop of Canterbury was delivering a sermon from the pulpit about the evils of torture. While a Top was doing very evil things to my cock and balls which would have Amnesty International in a right old tizzy. Am still open to suggestions, obviously.

17 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Good idea. I try to do the same but my dick has other ideas, he usually wins the argument. 

One of my fb's years ago claimed that he got hauled into the clink for fucking in a public place, and sucked off the desk sergeant to get released.  Given the reputation of the Town Hall substation over in boystown, I tend to believe him - with a grain or ten of salt.  But, as usual, Treehugger is correct:  When the Lust commands, the Cock/Hole obeys !!!

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Upvote 1

When I was in college, late one night around midnight I met a guy in the toilets of a cruisy public park. We began stroking and sucking each other at the urinals, and it was getting really hot. He finally said, "I have to fuck you. I have a place we can go. Can you follow me in your car? It's not far."
"Sure", I said.
We got in our cars and drove for about a half mile. He pulled into the parking lot of an Episcopal Church and we drove around to the back of the church. I'm thinking "What the fuck are we doing here?"
As we both got out of our cars I asked him, "We're going to do it here?"
"Yeah. It's fine. No one will be coming here this time of night. We'll be ok."
He unlocked the door to a back door of the church and we went in. He said he couldn't turn the lights on, because he didn't want to draw attention that anyone was in the church. But the parking lot lights close to the windows brought enough light in for us to see. We were in a large, nearly empty room, used for meetings and small events. There were a few tables and chairs. And that's about it. 
I was feeling very nervous that even though it was the middle of the night, that a janitor or someone else might catch us. 
But, he was already stripping, so I quickly did the same. 
We made out, sucked and rimmed each other. He was in his early 30's, very handsome and a great body and cock. He made me so horny, that my nervousness was soon forgotten. Finally, he told me to bend over one of the tables. He lubed up my hole and his cock with his spit, then slowly pushed into me. He fucked me and came in my ass. As soon he came, he pulled out and began to dress. So, I also began to also quickly dress. 
I asked him if he'd like to meet again sometime? He didn't say anything and looked uncomfortable. So, I said, "That's ok. I just enjoyed this and would love a replay, sometime. But if you don't, that's cool." 
"I really enjoyed this too. When I saw you go into that park toilet, I knew I had to fuck you. But, with my job, I really have to be careful. I really took a stupid risk bringing you here. But, as I said, I just had to fuck you. I couldn't control my desire."
"Do you mind if I ask what your job is", I asked? 
He paused again, then laughed and said, "I'm one of the priests here."  
I had a friend that was Episcopalian and attended that parish. I described this priest to my friend and asked him if he knew him? My friend laughed and said, "Oh, you lucky fuck. My gaydar has always gone off when I'm near this priest. But, he always seems to avoid being around me. He's married with several young children, is all that I know about him." 
Sadly, I never got a repeat with this hot priest. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Interesting question. I find myself wondering what “adventurous” means in this context - what is sexual adventure versus other types of sexual encounters? I don’t think of myself as a “sexually adventurous” person in the sense that I don’t consciously do things that are foolishly risky, likely to get me arrested, or expose me to public embarrassment. I’m prudent, sensible, take reasonable precautions, and have the sense to know when to let an opportunity pass by.

That said, the average guy looking over the catalogue of my sexual experiences would probably say I had been quite adventurous indeed. I think it’s not so much that I went in search of adventure as it was that adventure has had a habit of finding me.

Is a simple decision to go to an ABS to see what might happen adventurous, or does it need to be a decision to go to an ABS and plan to strip naked in the middle of the theatre? Or is it only really an adventure if you agree to leave the ABS with an unshaven, swarthy total stranger, get into his car and let him drive you off into the woods (! !! - smh...).

• Upvote 1

I think of myself as quite generically vanilla, but my straight friends when I say this to fall on the floor laughing. From my early twenties I found cottages and when I got a car remote laybys. Never been much of a bottom so the idea of ff never appealed. Was a very innocent young thing when a furry, thickset pickup pissed on me and that was added to my repertoire, and took to it quite enthusiastically. Twenties and thirties meant I was blessed with youthful stamina so could fuck quite a few times a week, staying out late but still get up for work easily. Done innumerable truckers in their cab (once at 3am in the morning on a busy road with his cab light on and curtains open), coppers, bus drivers, security guards, married guys quickly with their families outside. Bareback orgies, outdoor group sessions, naked club sessions, with my exhibitionist streak love guys watching and got off on their shock when I fucked raw. Have fucked guys while their partners tell me what to do which is horny, fucked naked wearing boots and had guys want me to treat them rough. My partner numbers must be in thousands over the years.

As I'm older I look back with fondness now I participate less in these covid times, so don't feel I've missed out. I kind of guess I was not as adventorous as some gay men, and it was quantity versus quality.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I think of myself as very adventurous in the playroom/dungeon/bedroom/bookstore/bathhouse.  I like to try new things.  I like to show off.  I like to incorporate others into the play.

I am not as adventurous if the play is happening where there is a fear of, or an expectation of, getting caught.  I have done my share of sex in the park or in a parked car or along the side of the road in the open or truck cabs or a convent or a vacant house...but I like longer sessions.  If I have to cum in three minutes before the wife comes home or the police arrive or I hear a family coming along the path--I would rather not bother.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I've been very adventurous in my life. Way too much to condense here, lol. One specific time, a top friend from out of town arranged to have a buddie of his come to my house. I had to wait with my back to the door and his buddie put a hood over my head. I was driven to an undesclosed location where this unknown man and two more guys used me. I never saw them. I was dropped off naked a ways from my house and had to get home like that, cum running out of my hole.

I write stories on here, and a lot is taken from real experiences. I used to love sex in public places. Blowjobs in movie theaters, have sex on ferries, trains, alleys, parks, restrooms, bars/clubs. Used to cruise rest stops here in Mt. There's a riverside park here where gays used to cruise in vehicles in the early morning. The cops eventually got wise to it.

Things have changed now that there are cameras everywhere. Rest stops are heavily patrolled. Too risky now.

I sure miss the old days, and I really miss Craig's list.

• Piggy 1

On 12/4/2021 at 12:42 AM, ErosWired said:

I find myself wondering what “adventurous” means in this context

It is a sort of open ended question and that's the fun in it for me, the reader gets to define what he considers sexually adventurous and then tell us all about what he has done or not done or wishes he had done.

At the risk of over posting on my own thread I have to give another example of what I consider to be sexually adventurous. Before Covid I went back to my old stomping grounds in Key West. I had not been there for several years and wanted to have a look around. 

I went to the gay bars on Duval. Horrible! Full of slumming tourists, more hets than homos. You have to go to Saloon One, a side bar part of 801 Bourbon bar. I started chatting with a few friendly queers. A tall, thin, bearded man, interestingly attired joined us for a few minutes before wandering off. One of the men noted that the bearded man would be naked in a few minutes. He was correct. I asked if that was allowed.

I was assured that it was allowed. I was not sure if he meant legal or that the management did not care. Either way another ten minutes and I was naked as well. I blew a couple guys right there at the bar. Half hour later I was in the back getting fucked by another man who had wandered back. While he fucked me I blew a further two men who obviously had nipped in for that very thing. So much fun!!!!

I am planning another trip to Key West. I hope nothing has changed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pervinmt said:

Things have changed now that there are cameras everywhere.

This is only likely to become more true as time passes and we head further into a surveillance society. I only imagine that when the day comes that no behavior can be done in privacy, all sense of modesty will be abandoned as a pointless relic of a bygone era. The question I have is whether morality can survive once mankind succumbs to the technological temptation to examine every single square inch of its hideous dark underbelly in detail. Once humanity turns the skeletons out of everybody’s closets and the dildoes out of everybody’s dresser drawers, it will be impossible to ignore or deny what a wretched, corrupt, horrid species we are, and we won’t be able to un-see it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Treehugger said:

At the risk of over posting on my own thread 

There's no such thing as over posting on your own thread. It's all about sharing, and we all love to read about each other's adventures. Plus, sometimes memories are what most of us have left, it's fun to write them down.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I was assured that it was allowed. I was not sure if he meant legal or that the management did not care. Either way another ten minutes and I was naked as well. I blew a couple guys right there at the bar. Half hour later I was in the back getting fucked by another man who had wandered back. While he fucked me I blew a further two men who obviously had nipped in for that very thing. So much fun!!!

Fucking at the bar is still on my list of adventures to do.  I've done in the backroom, bathroom, did the bartender, but have never done more than a handjob in the bar itself.