On 12/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, CagedBBoy said:

Before I get into chapter two, I’d just like to thank those of you that have liked/reacted to this story – content creators on this site do appreciate this. For me in particular, I use it to gauge whether the story is worth continuing.

I also want to acknowledge the fact that several people have reached out asking if this is based on personal experience or that of a friends. Very sorry to say this is a work of fiction.  

I began to wake up, without realising I had fallen asleep in the first place.

As I opened my eyes I found that I was still wrapped up in Tommy’s arms, with him watching me as I slept. I asked how long I was out for and he said maybe 30 minutes or so.

He asked me if I had any regrets for what had taken place, he was so genuine in his concern. I smiled at him and said absolutely not. I’d explained to him how I had been cautious since breaking up with my ex. I told Tommy that he was the first person I’d let breed me in a long time and that I was craving cum inside me, explaining that I had realised I wasn’t sexually satisfied by the encounters where I had insisted on the use of a condom.

I embarrassingly told him of the tattoo inspection I’d done on him when he arrived, he burst out laughing, so much so that I saw the humour in it and joined in.

Tommy was super affectionate and I didn’t expect anything like this from someone I’d met on Grindr. We snuggled, talked, laughed and kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

His hand casually explored my body until his fingers were resting on my cum slick hole. Wait, let me clarify that, his hand casually explored my body until his fingers were resting on my hole, slick with his poz cum. I pressed my face into his chest and gently kissed and licked his biohazard tattoo.

Never in a million years would I have thought I would find myself in this situation. Not just find myself in this situation, but to be so turned on and accepting of it.  

With a little hesitation I asked Tommy if he was comfortable sharing his pozzing story with me. He replied saying he would be happy to tell me, but only if I ride his cock at the same time.

Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever moved faster, in a flash I threw my leg over him and lined his beast of a dick up with my puffy hole. With only the poz loads he left in me earlier as lube, I began to sit down on his cock – ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I moaned – lowering myself until his pubes were scratching my arse. I leaned forward firstly kissing his biohazard tattoo again and then locking lips with him.

He whispered - ride my poz cock babe, your life will be forever changed tonight, go on kiddo, milk another poz load from my heavy balls. My viral load is through the roof right now, I only tested positive 2 weeks ago and I rushed out and got my biohazard tattoo the very same day.

I couldn’t help but moan hearing this, with him gently thrusting upwards as I lowered my hole on his cock.

He explained that he was 100% vers and had never ever used a condom in his life. Tommy admitted he was turned on by cum since his first fuck at the age of 17. Since that first experience Tommy had decided that he would roll the dice, and that he’d be okay with whatever happened.

Tommy went on to say that 3 weeks ago he was craving cock and cum in his hole, that he was on heat real bad. He decided to go to a sauna where he went into a gloryhole cubicle and parked his cunt up against the hole for a good 6 or 7 hours. Guy after guy, load after load were injected deep inside his guts.

Tommy grabbed me and pulled me down to him, giving him leverage to pound my hole deeper, as he did this he said he must have had at least 35 or 40 guys breed his hole that night.

His pounding of my hole intensified now, he wasn’t holding back.

His thick cock slamming my puffy, pozzed up hole.

He said that while his hole was parked against gloryhole he heard several of the guys mention their poz status as they fucked him. Tommy was yelling from his cubicle, encouraging them to poz his hole, that he wanted multiple strains in his neg hole. And boy did they deliver, flooding Tommy’s hole with a variety of STI’s and load after load of poz juice.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I too began to beg Tommy to poz my hole again, planting a kiss right on his lips as he pulled me down on his cock in one last forceful thrust, grunting as he announced that he was pozzing my twink cunt again. I was yelling yes baby poz me over and over again as I felt his cock spasm inside me.

In that moment I knew Tommy was my alpha, and I am determined to make him see that.

So fucking hot!! Definitely making a trip to the sauna this week to get some raw, hopefully poz cock and cum! 💦😈☣️

• Like 2

It felt weird being alone in my bed after Tommy left for work in the morning.

He assured me he would be in touch and I really hope he calls me again in the next few days. I’d love to be the one to message him first, but I don’t want to come across too needy; after all it was only a Grindr hook-up and I shouldn’t read too much into it.

As I lay here, hours after my last dicking, I can still feel my heart beat in my arsehole, throbbing away. In the last 14 hours I’ve let my guard down so much and surprisingly so accepting of his trickery.

I mean, who uses concealer to hide a biohazard tattoo when they go for a random root. As I think about just this one depraved act I start getting hard. Realising how hot this was, wondering how many guys he did this to since testing poz 2 weeks ago.  

This time to myself has allowed me to process this experience, my time with Tommy and the plan forward. 100% bottom, tick. Cumdump, tick. Turned on by this poZitive experience, tick. Infatuated with Tommy, tick. Turned on by being loaded with poz cum, tick. Wanting more poz cum from Tommy, tick. Wanting as much poz cum as I can get, tick. These seemed to be easy for me to answer for myself, but the question that made me pause was, do I want more poz cum from any guy or just from Tommy. After stewing on this for a couple of minutes I guess the answer became clear – YES, yes I do want poz cum from anyone. BUT, Tommy must be the one that converts me, and I want to make him aware of this if and when he makes contact with me.

That same afternoon I stumbled on a site called Breeding Zone, and I started scrolling through the forums, reading the experiences of other guys when chasing and then becoming poz themselves. Massively turned on by what people were writing and how open and honest the community were with each other. So enthralled by what I was reading, I almost jumped out of my skin when my phone started ringing. Could it be? Yes, it was Tommy. With shaking hands and butterflies in my stomach I answered the call. He asked if I was free tonight for a chat and maybe a play. Am I ever, I didn’t hesitate to say abso-fucking-lutely, with Tommy saying he’d be around in 2 hours. He ended the call saying ‘can’t wait to see you kiddo’. Being called kiddo really appealed to me, it felt great to be given a cute nickname so soon. After reading a few more forums on Breeding Zone I decided to go and ‘prepare’ for the evening.

Tommy arrived a little early, much to my delight. We were all over each other as we made our way to the couch, sitting so close we were practically on top of each other.

Tommy looked me right in the eyes and said that he loved our time together and was happy that we got along with ease. I of course started to melt into his chest as I moved in for a cuddle. I told him that I’d found so many parts of our encounter so hot, especially the concealer and obviously how he managed to get me to take a poz load, considering my initial plan with the tattoo scan of his body. I told him that I now feel free to play without fear, accepting my need for cock, cum and especially poz cum – all thanks to him. I then admitted my desire for Tommy to be the one that converts me and if possible that we remain friends or fuck buds at the least.

Tommy grabbed me and forcefully kissed me, squeezing hard as he pulled us together on the couch. He said that he had a proposition for me, which had my attention instantly.

He explained that he was really into me and would like to see where it goes, in terms of a relationship and would I be willing to accept a few conditions. Tommy felt my dick getting hard and smirked at me, saying oh your cock seems to be agreeing before you hear the conditions. We both laughed and I said alright, have at it then, what are these conditions.

(Tommy) – I will love you unconditionally, I will promise to never hurt you, and we will be equals in this relationship except for in the bedroom. Sexually you will be my property. I will convert you, and once you test poz I will invite whoever I want into our sex life, you will get fucked by any man I say can fuck you, will we go to saunas and bath houses together or separate, we will go to orgies, I’ll arrange gangbangs for you and blindfold you while guy after guy breed you, we will go on holidays to gay resorts and places like berlin to take, and in my case give loads, truck stops and alley ways aren’t out of the question too. What do you think Tyler, are you up for this?

Are you kidding me Tommy – that sounds amazing – look at the wet patch on my sweatpants, look how much you’ve made me leak just by asking that. Can we please start now, please fuck me and load me up with poz cum, let’s get this party started Tommy.

I stood up, dropped my sweatpants and jockstrap and presented my ass for him to eat, his tongue getting deep in my now dry hole, void of cum. Tommy saying that my hole didn’t taste right, he said that his loads must have already been absorbed and we needed to fix that right away.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs, but surprisingly he carried me to the bathroom and not the bedroom. After putting me down he told me to get on all fours and to pull my cheeks apart so my hole was exposed.

Oh, no need to tell me twice, quickly doing as I was told. I looked back over my shoulder to see him take my toothbrush and aim it for my arsehole while saying he needed to prepare my hole, scratch it up so that his poz swimmers could get into my bloodstream and expedite the conversion process.

Oh fuck babe I said, that’s so hot, clear a path for your poz babies, I don’t care how much this hurts, make a mess of my cunt babe.

Oooooooffffff I hollered as he jammed the toothbrush into my hole, digging it around, side to side, in and out, twisting the entire time. He repositioned himself so that he was in front of me as he stabbed the toothbrush in and out of me relentlessly. The sight of his cock in front of me was hypnotising, drooling poz precum. I stuck my tongue out and lapped up all the juice before taking his cock into my mouth, sucking that salty poz goodness right from the source.

After about 15 minutes of this he pulled the toothbrush from my arse and I inspected the damage, sure enough the toothbrush was covered in blood, Tommy planted a kiss on my forehead and said come one kiddo, lets fuck you up for good my adorable little pig.

He flipped me onto my back on the bathroom floor and threw my legs over his shoulders, telling me that a toothbrush will be part of our routine now and that he won’t be using lube again until I test poz. I smiled at him and said do what you’ve gotta do babe, I’m all yours, poz me already.

He rammed his 9 incher into my bloodied hole, eliciting a scream from me due to the pain. After just a minute or so Tommy ripped his cock from my hole and told me to look at it – sure enough it was covered in not just a pinkish slime, it was covered in blood. Tommy then rammed his cock all the way home again. This wasn’t a fuck of passion, he was on a mission, all the while reminding me that once his swimmers take hold we will be an unstoppable bareback poz power couple. Sharing our gift with as many guys as possible, whether they knew it or not. Ohhhh babe was all I could say as he pounded my hole, as hard as he could, determined to make his poz babies take. Tommy then told me once I test poz he will be taking me to get a biohazard tattoo in the same spot as his. Yes baby, please tag me as a poz pig once you infect me, once you give me this amazing gift.

Here comes my poz load kiddo, you’d better share this gift far and wide, with as many guys as possible. I’m your slut I said in reply as he grunted, shooting his load deep inside my fucked up, bleeding colon. Yes Tommy, infect me babe, I’m just a cum sponge to use and abuse from now on.

Tommy locked lips with me and said he’ll breed me all night long, and that he has the rest of the week off to make sure we complete my conversion quickly so that he can share my soon to be poz cunt around town.

There was nothing more for me to say other than, yes babe, let’s do this.

• Like 23
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, swimslut said:

Fucking awesome! Such a well written, hot story. Cannot wait for more 😄 

Cheers mate - just as I cant wait for more of Best Brothers from yourself and Insatiable - love it - so hot 😈

• Like 4