Please check this out and respond…

rawTOP

10/10 Budapest, Hungary

however, many Hungarians don’t care. Employees go to work with slight symptoms, parents send their children to school, kindergarten even though they have fever or flu, etc. Wearing masks in closed places and in public transport is compulsory again only since november. People follow the order but they donthis with doubts. Too many people reject the vaccine. 

10 out of 10 for me.

During the worst in my area guys I knew would wear masks while fucking, as I did too. I felt I was being helpful in the Mental health side as I was able to relieve guys of some pent up stress. And still think like that after getting my booster shot. Which brings to to my doctor wanting me to get a booster every 6 months as he knows I'm more at risk with the risky action I take.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Agree 10/10 U.K. here

I’ve got clinically high risk elderly parents living 16 miles from me so I have had to do all their shopping, home maintenance and other activities for them for nearly 2 years, so have stuck fairly rigidly to masks, vaccinations, social distancing etc (It’s not much fun shopping at 6am and then coming back to do a full day’s work before then taking the shopping over to them - but needs must). Been working from home for 20 months so far too, it is fairly isolating and virtual meetings isn’t the same as meeting in person, so it’s not ideal for mental health, but I suppose it’s safer.

I agree with 7/10,  with such a high number of folks agreeing about these points on this site, have we just  selected like minded folks since the men who read this site are more likely to be of similar political  or  moral leanings? How do we get others of different backgrounds to agree and take reasonable actions, because although one may agree with all ten of these statements that still may not make them change theirs actions.