All night breeding session on acid πŸ€©πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

PozitivelyNeedSeed

My bottom friend just left my place after 5 hours of the best sex of my life.Β  Bisexual guy here 38 y/o first time writing on the site πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‚Β 

Since meeting my friend.. who is a total cumpig bottom(didn't realize his level of sluttiness to begin with) and the first time with him I was cheating on my gf. The condom was being a nuisance, so I pulled it offπŸ˜… now im sure you guys can all guess.. I was hooked on raw fucking. I know it's bad to have dirty unprotected sex behind the gfs back.. but man it wasΒ so fucking hot I couldn't have cared less or ever did again. I'm now single anyway so no worries. I keep talking about going on prep but my excuse is I hardly ever bottomΒ  πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ solid logic right? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰ I love the dirty unknown I think.Β 

Β  Β  Every time he comes over I dump a load in him and send him on his way. Except tonight we had time to really enjoy each other. He had been gone on holidays in Mexico getting bred by every dick he could find. He had just arrived home lastnight so I kinda feel like I've been smashing my dick into a puddle of unknown Mexican seed all night πŸ’¦πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ˜‹πŸ’¦when he texted I happened to have just dropped a hit and a half of pretty good acid I bought on saltspring island last year, so by the time he got here I was fucked up and hard as a rock.Β 

He literally just left. And I'm wonderingΒ  how long I can go before I need to push the envelope once again. Fuck I love this shit! And I love this site. Thank u to all you hot ass barebackers for your support πŸ˜œπŸ˜ˆπŸ†πŸ’¦

Β 

Screenshot_20220204-054124_Gallery.thumb.jpg.6dc93f665c1b63830f777b0369dbe0ef.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2